Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8111477 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Thanks ma'am just to confirm noni ooo

Took Maldox over the weekend. No reaction at all. Just took pcm with it at night and slept off. No issues at all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
Giddyperson:

Go to Dosunmu market at Idumota. I don't know how to describe the place you can just ask the market people for directions or type Dosunmu market in the nl search button, a mama once described the place. If you have a visible bump the annoying women would find you once you set your foot in any part of that market. Allow them to lead you to Dosunmu market, then ask for little me store, that's where I bought most of my stuff but you can also check other shops around there. Don't buy from the annoying women that would be following you like flies, they would cheat you.

As for disposable nappies, is it Alphahandmaiden that sells it and she has good reviews.

Thanks momma. Will try it out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
goodfortun:

Took Maldox over the weekend. No reaction at all. Just took pcm with it at night and slept off. No issues at all
Thanks ma'am...will do just DAT o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
tiwatopebam:
See my second edd mate wants to leave me, I am anxious too. Benignasweety jump to may. Oya drop fast, this is also my rainbow baby after a year and half.
Hehehheehehe, my sister, na God's time win am o, we can only wait and pray!
We shall all testify to the glory of God!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
zaynie:
Hello ladies.....
So you're still contemplating whether to shop online or not....
Have you checked https://www.nairaland.com/3760370/nanas-heart-zaynies-everything-shop
I've got a lot of newborn wears at a good price and quality.

Compare with Konga and other shopping sites.... I'm way more affordable wink

I tried opening the link but it ain't opening
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
mizz2posh:
BA! BA!

He is here! had my little guy at 9:22pm last night at 39w and 1 day, BS coming soon...
#GoTeamJune
Yeeeeah team June rocking this birthing bizness like no man's biz. We celebrate with you teamie.
Oya quick rest make u sama us BS!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
goodfortun:

Thanks momma! I appreciate
uwc grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
mizz2posh:
BA! BA!

He is here! had my little guy at 9:22pm last night at 39w and 1 day, BS coming soon..cc tiwatopebam and iyomoreloaded #GoTeamJune

Hehehehehe! See fresh and cute baby abeg! God is wonderful!

Congratulations ma. May the Lord bless him and your household.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Knock! Knock! Knock! Am back againo oo my e-family. Congrats to all offloading mums and weldone to all waddling mums

Team october oo 26th, na wen scan say na my edd. Gender nt yet known. Pls add me on d list cappo Pweetiebabe. Thanks

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mizz2posh: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
maureensylvia:

congrats dear c fwesh boy

Thanks babe.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mizz2posh: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
Thank you mommas kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
goodfortun:

Thanks momma. Will try it out

@Giddyperson: thanks for the mention.... e be like say you be prophetess! Lol! (The Spirit is strong within you) grin

I am not selling yet, but I am in a design phase. will be launching later in the year. Na another person drum i been dey beat all this while! Lol!

So watch this space! Will put up some sneak peak pics every now and again and i have a lil' something planned for mamas with November EDDs so who be class caftain? Take note.

Goodfortun - i will keep you posted as to when everything is set. But for the time being a few things to consider.

Modern cloth diapers have very good performance, you just need to get the right quality of products and know how to adjust the absorption to suit your baby's needs.

You will need to change a bit more frequently than using disposables. But that is only a good thing as diaper rash is less of an issue.

No need to use zinc based barrier creams except specifically peescribed (it messes up the absorption) coconut oil or other natural butters work well.

It has a higher upfront cost compared to disposables but it easily pays for itself within 3 - 6 months of usage. There various ways to affford it like buying it in bits, or adding it to your gift list and hinting to friends and family about what you want.

Sizing: One-Size cloth diapers will give you greater flexibility of use as it is designed to be adjustable to fit babies from birth to potty ( about 4.5kg - 15kg) and youcsn even have 2 children of different ages using the same diapers.

There will also be special preemie size diapers for our tiniest bundles of joy as it is evident that many parents struggle to find fitting diapers in the earliest days.

Quantity wise: This will be determined by your budget and how often you wish to wash. (3 days maximum) if you are washing every day or every other day i wouls say get at least 24 diapers as a minimum and a few of the accesories. Although 36 is the ideal minimum for me.

Accessory wise: there are cloth wipes, wetbags to store the soiled diapers, nappy liners to help with poop, snappi fasterners (no need for safety pins).

Styles : I will be stocking styles such as a 2 part system with waterproof cover and absorbent inner. Also All-in-one system where everyhing is sewn as one piece.

Pricing: I will keep you informed but generally will be starting at N1,200 for inserts, N2,000 for covers, accesories from N2,500, N4,200 for All-in-ones .

I hope this helps. Lemme know if you have any other queries

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
tiwatopebam:
See my second edd mate wants to leave me, I am anxious too. Benignasweety jump to may. Oya drop fast, this is also my rainbow baby after a year and half.
lol... na me 1st see mah rainbow baby cuz he too cldnt wait to see me...kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Giddyperson:
September cha kwa?
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
queensnow:
yes dear very safe. but make sure u change his position don't let him sleep on his tummy always once u see his fast asleep maybe after 3hours u can change his position and don't let anything obstruct his nose that's what I did for my ds b4 my mil gave me a natural remedy and it relived him and sometimes I still let him sleep on his tummy but change him at interval
Is it natural remedy for colic? How is it being administered cuz d one dey brought for me, I cnt give my Zizi roots to drink at his age..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Congratulations to my teamies dropping dem cute babies very hawty hawty...
Mizz2posh, I missed o will you ever repost d pix again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

@Giddyperson: thanks for the mention.... e be like say you be prophetess! Lol! (The Spirit is strong within you) grin

I am not selling yet, but I am in a design phase. will be launching later in the year. Na another person drum i been dey beat all this while! Lol!

So watch this space! Will put up some sneak peak pics every now and again and i have a lil' something planned for mamas with November EDDs so who be class caftain? Take note.

Goodfortun - i will keep you posted as to when everything is set. But for the time being a few things to consider.

Modern cloth diapers have very good performance, you just need to get the right quality of products and know how to adjust the absorption to suit your baby's needs.

You will need to change a bit more frequently than using disposables. But that is only a good thing as diaper rash is less of an issue.

No need to use zinc based barrier creams except specifically peescribed (it messes up the absorption) coconut oil or other natural butters work well.

It has a higher upfront cost compared to disposables but it easily pays for itself within 3 - 6 months of usage. There various ways to affford it like buying it in bits, or adding it to your gift list and hinting to friends and family about what you want.

Sizing: One-Size cloth diapers will give you greater flexibility of use as it is designed to be adjustable to fit babies from birth to potty ( about 4.5kg - 15kg) and youcsn even have 2 children of different ages using the same diapers.

There will also be special preemie size diapers for our tiniest bundles of joy as it is evident that many parents struggle to find fitting diapers in the earliest days.

Quantity wise: This will be determined by your budget and how often you wish to wash. (3 days maximum) if you are washing every day or every other day i wouls say get at least 24 diapers as a minimum and a few of the accesories. Although 36 is the ideal minimum for me.

Accessory wise: there are cloth wipes, wetbags to store the soiled diapers, nappy liners to help with poop, snappi fasterners (no need for safety pins).

Styles : I will be stocking styles such as a 2 part system with waterproof cover and absorbent inner. Also All-in-one system where everyhing is sewn as one piece.

Pricing: I will keep you informed but generally will be starting at N1,200 for inserts, N2,000 for covers, accesories from N2,500, N4,200 for All-in-ones .

wetin other mamma wey no get Nov edd do you now? Na woman pikin we sef be o. Abeg remember us too in your kingdom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

I don't have an experience with this o, but what u have described doesn't sound like it looks good, why not go have a doctor check it out. Kpele!
How's baby Z
Baby Z is doing fyn.., we are jex managing his circumcision site... itz healing now though..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
June mama dropping fast fast, thank you Jesus for all this goodnews, welcome prince, may God bless you.
mizz2posh:
BA! BA!

He is here! had my little guy at 9:22pm last night at 39w and 1 day, BS coming soon..cc tiwatopebam and iyomoreloaded #GoTeamJune
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jennykoko3009:
Knock! Knock! Knock! Am back againo oo my e-family. Congrats to all offloading mums and weldone to all waddling mums

Team october oo 26th, na wen scan say na my edd. Gender nt yet known. Pls add me on d list cappo Pweetiebabe. Thanks
You are welcome teamie....Have a blissful and fruitful stay.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
Benignasweety:
Is it natural remedy for colic? How is it being administered cuz d one dey brought for me, I cnt give my Zizi roots to drink at his age..
I don't know if this will help. Try coconut water.
Where I come from
It is a norm to administer fresh coconut water at birth , that will be the very first thing baby will take.
This helps prevent colic.

I don't know if it is too late to introduce it now or how safe it is. But I know when a baby experiences discomfort at the early stage, the mother is usually asked if she administered coconut water at birth.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Benignasweety:
Congratulations to my teamies dropping dem cute babies very hawty hawty...

Mizz2posh, I missed o will you ever repost d pix again?
Me I did not see Baby Zi
Will you repost it again cool

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
queensnow:
yes dear very safe. but make sure u change his position don't let him sleep on his tummy always once u see his fast asleep maybe after 3hours u can change his position and don't let anything obstruct his nose that's what I did for my ds b4 my mil gave me a natural remedy and it relived him and sometimes I still let him sleep on his tummy but change him at interval

Please come and share the natural remedy bikoooo, it is very important mbok.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
suzzy4God:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
To the glory of God,my family welcomes a beautiful princess into our family through CS dis morning,mother and daughter doing so fine.I thank God for safe delivery, may His name be glorified forever and ever.BS later mas. cc:tiwatopebam

Congratulations mama, kisses to the princess. Heal quickly and God bless your little one

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mma14: 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
rofemiguwa:

I know someine that bakes in ph but i dont know where she stats now.dhe is married.but am sure she can deliver anywhere sha
maa'm please check your email
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
goodfortun:
Please mammas I've asked before no response. I would appreciate directions and descriptions to shops in balogun where I can get quality baby items including car seats; baby clothes and accessories.

Also are there any mommas using non disposable nappies? What brand and is it effective? Thanks

Aww, if only u had said this last week we would have probably did the shopping together as there is a particular section of idumota very close to tom jones building where ALLl they sell are baby things at wholesale prices, if u decide to trace the place please don't follow women that says "mama ibeji or whatever let me take u to my shop I see baby things" they inflate the prices. Its close to tom Jones building u can ask around from people who don't sell baby things and beat d prices down as much as you can

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
@realtalk19, how are you mama?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
eksbabe:
Cappo forget the size of my belly ooo, baby weight pulls me back alot and last i checked lo was in cephalic position so i dey waddle small small but u know as omo girl wink i gaz to package myself well grin

Same here oo. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
OmoLayo29:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
join me to praise God as I welcome my baby girl. she made her grand entrance yesterday around 7pm via VD with little tear weighing 3.2kg. BS later
team June for supernatural delivery
cc tiwatopebam
congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
ToyosiR:
#TeamAgust roll call for the Month of JUNE

Able Cappo... Journey going smooth Alhamdlillah.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Thanks for the info. Very in-depth. Well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

(1) (2) (3) ... (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.