Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122538 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
Anugod:
Oh, I see. Chai! I'll have to forget about watching weight for now and just eat more nutrients. It is well. Thanks ma. kiss kiss
Watch Weight loun loun....Have added almost 6kg since I started dis journey and we are just 21wks+ I don't no how much I will add before I offload but me I no care....Abeg make I chop and have a healthy baby after delivery we go dey tackle weight.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
bolubej:

Drs here in Rwanda dont give routine drugs
You can ask him of d vitamins you need and get it from a pharmacy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Goldenheart002:
Sabi mamas, na God I take beg una
Make una shook mouth for my matter, I'm a worried FTM

I just came back from Lab nau and my report reads:

Gravid uterus with a single intra uterine gestation sac is demonstrated, there is NO FETAL POLE or ACTIVITY WITHIN THE SAC YET.
GSD:20.0mm
EGA:6weeks 2days (instead of 7weeks 2days)

I was asked to repeat d scan in 2weeks but I'm worried sick about it. Pls mums, isn't there supposed to be a fetal pole by nau? Even heartbeat sef?
I hope dis doesn't indicate any problem?
Pls dear just don't over stress or worry urself,I know heartbeat can't be felt or seen as early as 6weeks but fetal pole is what am not sure of just speak positive things to ur womb and baby , and believe u are coming back to share ur good news with us 2weeks time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
praise the lord ooo birth alert
I don born ooo
bouncing baby boy
team July ported to team June, may his name be praised

47 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
maureensylvia:
praise the lord ooo
birth alert

I don born ooo

bouncing baby boy

Yipeee, congratulations momma!
Phlakkeys we don snatch another one! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
maureensylvia:
praise the lord ooo
birth alert

I don born ooo

bouncing baby boy

Congratulations to you and your family dear. We thank God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
You can ask him of d vitamins you need and get it from a pharmacy.
Aiit.Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Watch Weight loun loun....Have added almost 6kg since I started dis journey and we are just 21wks+ I don't no how much I will add before I offload but me I no care....Abeg make I chop and have a healthy baby after delivery we go dey tackle weight.
My sister no be small thing o. Me wey even big before belle enter. And no be say I dey chop food o cry cry
The last time I checked my weight at the hospital, I was like shocked shocked shocked Hubby just dey laff me say despite all my efforts... embarassed embarassed
Chai. Na only God know how I go be when I don born. embarassed cry
Me wey dey laff my friend when she get belle cheesy I bin dey make mouth say I no go too add weight. angry And she dey come visit me soon o. I just dey pity myself the way she go take laff me grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ennywealth09: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
katchycouture:

well none of u ever responds to the roll call which makes it look like time and strength wasted... I called on u all to show ur bumps last Tuesday , not even 1 person responded (at least tell me u are busy na)... so no roll call until I've got the attention of ever teamseptember mama...

you are supposed to be taking calcium already

have a lovely mornig5

Cappo no vex for us, we'll start responding.
ok I'll ask doctor in my next antinatal as i've not heard dem talk abt it bfor dey only mentioned folic acid,ferrous n b complex to me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Anugod:
My sister no be small thing o. Me wey even big before belle enter. And no be say I dey chop food o cry cry
The last time I checked my weight at the hospital, I was like shocked shocked shocked Hubby just dey laff me say despite all my efforts... embarassed embarassed
Chai. Na only God know how I go be when I don born. embarassed cry
Me wey dey laff my friend when she get belle cheesy I bin dey make mouth say I no go too add weight. angry And she dey come visit me soon o. I just dey pity myself the way she go take laff me grin grin
My dear abeg enjoy all d fat...Anything for our Lo's o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ntyce(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fgbb
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Gravid uterus with a single intra uterine gestation sac is demonstrated, there is NO FETAL POLE or ACTIVITY WITHIN THE SAC YET.

I was asked to repeat d scan in 2weeks but I'm worried sick about it. Pls mums, isn't there supposed to be a fetal pole by nau? Even heartbeat sef?
Wait till after two weeks, mine showed indication of infection at seven weeks. My hubby tore the report and we repeated two weeks later. Although I was using home strips every day for the two weeks. Try to relax,have an open mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
ebonychic18:
Relax mama it is well, take it all to God in prayers. Worrying won't help. Yes I've heard and seen some cases where no foetal pole seen and no heartbeat heard till about 9 weeks. What type of scan was done? Transvaginal or abdominal? Keep your faith up and believe God to do that which only Him can do. It will end in praise.hugs.

It was abdominal scan ma.
I'm kind of worried but I will keep praying
Tanx so much ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
ntyce:
Good day all,

My wife is a few weeks pregnant. We ve been married for 4 years and battled infertility (a failed ivf). We were preparing for another ivf when last week she went for test and was told she was pregnant.
She started noticing the usual signs - tiredness, stomach movement etc.
Yesterday, she got worried that belly movement has stopped for a while and she was having a sharp tingling pain by the abdomen.
I asked her to see the doctor, the doctor did different tests and informed her that it was an inflammation of the appendix. Antibiotics were prescribed and she was told not to worry.
I am a bit worried and confused, could this sudden inflammation of the appendix be anyway related to the pregnancy.
Could these not be signs of ectopic pregnancy (thinking of the worst)

Pls, I will need suggestions.

Thks

The best person to explain this to you is a Doctor (preferably a Gynecologist and since you were doing IVF you know one). At few weeks' pregnancy, maybe the belly movement she felt was Quickening (but even then how many weeks is she?). An inflamed appendix is determined by physical exam, usually a surgeon checks for it (least that's how I know, but it could be different). Did they query PID? These are serious medical questions that are best answered by a competent dr. As for ectopic pregnancy, any of this happening:

"Sharp or stabbing pain that may come and go and vary in intensity. (The pain may be in the pelvis, abdomen, or even the shoulder and neck due to blood from a ruptured ectopic pregnancy gathering up under the diaphragm).

Vaginal bleeding, heavier or lighter than your normal period

Gastrointestinal symptoms

Weakness, dizziness, or fainting"

Is an indication. Does she have any of that, if yes, straight to the hospital ASAP (it's an emergency). You guys have a risk factor (fertility meds in rare cases are linked to it) but your Dr is the best person to examine her in person. So leave the online worrying alone and go back to the Dr and mention all your worries till you get a satisfactory answer. If not try another consultant gynae.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Naomi14:
Scan usually have different date from your EDD(LMP). The sonographer said 'YET' that means it can still come up. Wait still 2weeks and repeat scan. Or if you really worried go to another scan lab and do it. It's best if you wait till 8/9weeks to repeat.

Tanx so much ma
I've been down since morning cos I expected to see d little angel doing her little thing in d sac
I will definitely wait till week8/9 b4 doing another one
I appreciate u

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Goldenheart002:

It was abdominal scan ma.
I'm kind of worried but I will keep praying
Tanx so much ma

okay then try and take your mind off it. Transvaginal is surer than abdominal at this stage. But still even with tvs at this stage FP and heartbeat can still be missed at this stage. Just wait and do it again in 2 weeks time. My first scan was done at 8 weeks +

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
lady25:

Hello mama. I don't think u need to panic. I googled fetal pole and this is the first thing that came up
'The fetal pole is a thickening on the margin of the yolk sac of a fetus during pregnancy. It is usually identified at 8 weeks with abdominal ultrasound imaging, and 6 weeks with vaginal ultrasound imaging. However it is quite normal for the fetal pole to not be visible until about 9 weeks'.
So if it is abdominal ultrasound U did they won't find the pole until u re 9 weeks gone. That's y they asked u to come back after 2 weeks

I'm really encouraged reading dis
I did abdominal scan
Tanx so much ma

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Pls dear just don't over stress or worry urself,I know heartbeat can't be felt or seen as early as 6weeks but fetal pole is what am not sure of just speak positive things to ur womb and baby , and believe u are coming back to share ur good news with us 2weeks time.

Tanx so much ma
May our testimonies not be hijacked
I won't relent in prayers and positive declarations
I appreciate u ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pyzdan: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
maureensylvia:
praise the lord ooo birth alert
I don born ooo
bouncing baby boy
congrats ma. may the name of the lord be praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
casler:

Wait till after two weeks, mine showed indication of infection at seven weeks. My hubby tore the report and we repeated two weeks later. Although I was using home strips every day for the two weeks. Try to relax,have an open mind.

Wen u tried it after 2weeks, what was d outcome?
Tanx for ur time ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
another July mama, congrats ma, i remember you very well, i read your birth story last year, your family is really blessed. you are strong woman. continue to enjoy the grace.
maureensylvia:
praise the lord ooo
birth alert

I don born ooo

bouncing baby boy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Goldenheart002
It's normal not to see a fetal pole. It's quite early. That's why some hospitals wait till 12 weeks when without avoidance of doubt, there'll be a heartbeat and fetal pole.
I'm 6w2d too and I'm not going to scan anything till at least 8 weeks and that's cos my first ANC appt is at 9 weeks.
Keep calm and pray! God didn't bring you this far to leave you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
maureensylvia:
praise the lord ooo
birth alert

I don born ooo

bouncing baby boy

Yaaaaay, another teamie ported. Congrats mama and a grand welcome to your DS.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
ebonychic18:

okay then try and take your mind off it. Transvaginal is surer than abdominal at this stage. But still even with tvs at this stage FP and heartbeat can still be missed at this stage. Just wait and do it again in 2 weeks time. My first scan was done at 8 weeks +

God bless u for ur time
Tanx once again ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
Bomgirl:
Goldenheart002
It's normal not to see a fetal pole. It's quite early. That's why some hospitals wait till 12 weeks when without avoidance of doubt, there'll be a heartbeat and fetal pole.
I'm 6w2d too and I'm not going to scan anything till at least 8 weeks and that's cos my first ANC appt is at 9 weeks.
Keep calm and pray! God didn't bring you this far to leave you.

Tanx mama
I appreciate ur response
@least, body fit calm nau

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hello Mama's,

I know this is old, but I still like it and think it works. Especially nowadays. HTHs

http://nefescorner..com/2017/06/new-baby-lets-go-shopping.html?m=1

http://nefescorner..com/2017/01/how-to-build-your-stash-for-cheap.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by richu89: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=Goldenheart002 post=57443123]Sabi mamas, na God I take beg una

I hope dis doesn't indicate any problem?[/quote
Golden heart jst calm down....now is not the time to think negative...our fears is jst lik a fuel to drive d devil into our lives the more...repeat the scan in two weeks time evryting will be clear by then...pls no feae
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
Phew.....I don sweat finish. Running after Usain Bolt is easier than running after the missed pages on this thread. I've been trying to keep up for missing lots of pages since Monday. Thank God I've finally made it.

June momas be dropping it like haut....me likely

Team July momas be porting to June like kilode....ehn....porting sweet o, (dats why I'm so nice to August momas, cox I know anything is possible grin)

Congrats to all the new momas...bother team June and ajuly porters....May God bless ur household through the arrival of ur los.

To the momas who have lost their precious gift. God of heaven will give u all double for ur trouble in no distant time in Jesus Name, Amen.

Our able team September cappo...I am.loyal to ur govt ma....no vex say we no answer ur call to show bump last week, it wasn't intentional. Ejoor forgive and forget.

Biko sama us the role call, we need am, make team October no come they do us alonga longa with their own roll call

I missed this thread o, good to be here once more. May God grant us all safe and stress less delivery of our bundles of joy.

#TeamSeptember for swift, easy and supernatural delivery with no loss

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Abeg teamie take am easy o, nothing is wrong with our LO's, so many stories that raised BP of scan done before 12weeks and at the end the baby will be fine. We are 8w1day today and as much as am eager to see yet have not done any scan just because i dont want to raise my BP, i Will wait till week12. Keep calm and go for another scan in 2weeks. It is Well...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
una welldone o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Goldenheart002:

God bless u for ur time
Tanx once again ma

You're welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caleb4show and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.