Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,226 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8064018 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) ... (6952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautyuche: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hello mamas,

I am 6 weeks plus I am so nausea and tired..... DAT is manageable d thing is I crave certain food. When I cook it dats all to eat go tire me. Fear of throwing up. What should I do?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Momagic:
Hello mamas.
I'm new here. Yay! I just joined today cos there are loads of stuff to gain and of course something to give back. I've been a visitor for some weeks now. I'm currently expecting a baby and 16 weeks gone.

I dunno if I'm allowed recommend something for mamas experiencing MS-Vitamin B6 and Unisom. I dealth with severe nausea n vomitting and when I say nothing worked I mean nothing! Not crackers,ginger, or whatever I saw listed here worked for me. VIT B6 and unisom combo works like magic. You can google it and read all about the required dosage. I take 50g vit B6 2ce daily and 1/2 unisom twice daily. As recommended by my doc. Make sure you use them together. If you can't drink water take it with whatever you can keep down. For me it was ICE. You will immediately feel better as you become able to eat something and drink more because what worsens MS is starvation,dehydration and stress. Hope this helps.
cc Booqee

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
lady25:
Hello mamas. Please since last week anytime I lay down to sleep (on my side) I feel like I am not breathing well. I have to use my mouth to breathe or sit up for a while before I feel better. Please is this normal or is there a solution? I can't sleep well at night
I've been experiencing same for the past month or so,sorry.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
Liftedhands:
hahahah lolz cheesy make we contact Missmalachi to teach us cos that babe Na queen of iyan.

E gbo mami missmalachi?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
beautyuche:
Hello mamas,

I am 6 weeks plus I am so nausea and tired..... DAT is manageable d thing is I crave certain food. When I cook it dats all to eat go tire me. Fear of throwing up. What should I do?
Sorry dear, you can use handkerchief to tie across your nose while cooking.
Try not to pinch out of the food while cooking.
Eat the food bit by bit, don't force yourself ok.
Pray it doesn't get worse and it lets up by 12weeks.
Above all, these too shall pass ok.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
AmJane:

Same here, hubby doesn't like it but I love it. So once in a while, I cook it for me and the kids then prepare something else for hubby.
Lol @ garri looking like meat pie. You can be funny eeh. Nothing much, just allow water to boil, make the garri as normal, cover it up for a while (say 5 mins) before turning and it will come out fine. tongue cool
lol I meant how you served the garri. I'm on a mission to stop serving people garri like burnt offering but all the nice presentation methods I'm finding take too much energy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyamConfidence(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
beyedew:

Sorry dear, you can use handkerchief to tie across your nose while cooking.
Try not to pinch out of the food while cooking.
Eat the food bit by bit, don't force yourself ok.
Pray it doesn't get worse and it lets up by 12weeks.
Above all, these too shall pass ok.
nnem oma good evening

It's been a while since we see you ooo for diary section ooo...izit still the laziness??

How is Bee and your Cookiejar

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
goodfortun:

Thanks momma! Was able to purchase the advent 3-in-1today

The info you provide is always so detailed. You make this journey much easier. Ese nagode dalu

Thank you. Its an honour to be able to help. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Liftedhands:
proudmom38 ngwa let's goan learn pounding o! She will teach us for free wink

Oya lego but my arm no fat o, I go fit handle pestle so cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Momagic:
Hello mamas.
I'm new here. Yay! I just joined today cos there are loads of stuff to gain and of course something to give back. I've been a visitor for some weeks now. I'm currently expecting a baby and 16 weeks gone.

I dunno if I'm allowed recommend something for mamas experiencing MS-Vitamin B6 and Unisom. I dealth with severe nausea n vomitting and when I say nothing worked I mean nothing! Not crackers,ginger, or whatever I saw listed here worked for me. VIT B6 and unisom combo works like magic. You can google it and read all about the required dosage. I take 50g vit B6 2ce daily and 1/2 unisom twice daily. As recommended by my doc. Make sure you use them together. If you can't drink water take it with whatever you can keep down. For me it was ICE. You will immediately feel better as you become able to eat something and drink more because what worsens MS is starvation,dehydration and stress. Hope this helps.

Welcome ma and have a healthy happy 9month stay.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
Eyin Mama's, sisters, grandmas... thank you for the warm welcome ooo... God be praised.
I pray for all my other Sisters gtcing that the Lord will remember them all for good. if he did it for one, he'll do it for all..

Congrats ma and welcome aboard.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Liftedhands:
Hello everybody How's the ministry going? Safe delivery to all preggy mama here.

Mbok my apologies to all who mentioned me I believe your queries must have been answered by Sabi mamas.

Here is us opening the floor for THREAD CUTTIES!! My niece's are 6months old today! It can only be God.

Eyenekanmi mummy loise.mm .
Fvi.ne nwanyi oma.
4realwoman asanwa
Pweetym.ii ore mi awon
Legendsm.other my love
Make una come receive anointing of triplets! Me Na one i want grin
i kw i came late for the pix but not for the prayer and i received it in JESUS might name, Amen. So that i go lock up at once. Thank you for always remembering us in prayer and the i pray our God will also remember you for God in Jesus name, amen.
Regards to your niece's and king of freshness ekene bobo for me. Once again thank you sis.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hernyhorla: 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Maybe one of the part wasn't fixed well.
I bought kinyo double electric pump and so far so good, it's been okay.

You can check online how to recouple it back.

Giddyperson:
it also has good reviews on this thread. One advice don't dismantle all the parts to wash. I always did that cuz I wanted everything part to be clean clean clean but the dismantling spoilt it. Now it pumps nothing at all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Not really o. My sister in law bought one for me. It's BabyPlus and its serving me really well. It retails for about 7k.

Giddyperson:
thanks seems all manual pumps are useless then

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lmaoo! Your MIL seems like such a fun person cheesy grin

Giddyperson:
lol if my mum came she couldn't have spent up to a month too. My dad loves gumming body too much and would start complaining after a week. I'm sure MIL would stay close to five months here tho I'm the one doing the omugwo cuz she's old cheesy I'm sha glad I get to spend this much time with her cuz she's just fun and easygoing but sometimes. cheesy cheesy Hubby keeps plotting on how to get her to go and visit other of her kids so that we can rest small.Yesterday she woke us with one loud banging on our door and said it's time for morning prayers. Half the songs she sang were composed by her on the spot and she yelled at us to sing along grin it was very tiring

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladytaurus(f): 12:43am On Aug 07, 2017
goodfortun:
Congratulations to all mammas who have birthed their LOs! God bless and keep our babies in Jesus mighty name! Happy especially for team july. Pray team September will also drop even more sharp-sharp. I dey target September 1st biko by God's grace smiley

Eksbabe my fellow portable bump mamma; you look lovely. Beautiful names too.

July is almost out. Wish team August smooth delivery!

Team September hope we are preparing. Went shopping today on Lagos island. Little me is the shop oh! But dey ran out of stuff and i had to buy from market peeps. The difference is clear. I bot eurosonic flask. 5k for 3litres. Hopefully it'll do well. Who has used it? Didn't get the recommended gint and the rain didn't help matters.

teamseptember for supernatural delivery. Edd 15september 2017.

was team September 25th 2015 N am back again team September 2017.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladytaurus(f): 12:57am On Aug 07, 2017
peggygee:
Thanks to all momas who responded to my question. God bless u all

Congrats to all the momas who have dropped....may ur Los bring u all joy and blessings.

@that moma that was already 9cm (I didn't cram ur moniker), wen she got to the hospital, I tap into ur testimony o,

Team July....tomoro is ur baton handing over day...God has been faithful, you guys have been dropping it as e dey haut. Wish the remaining momas and those who will port to August safe delivery.

Team August... I knw u guys are over ready...I wish u all easy pisey delivery.....May God who did it for team July, grant u all safe delivery of mother and babies...and also to hopeful and potential porters like me(I've been praying real hard to port once lo clocks 38weeks, abeg make Una pray make Baba Gos answer my prayers Amen)

Team September how are we? Me I'm so tired, that the countdown seems like forever.....I fell ill yesterday, took para, but still felt feverish, I was told to take bitterleaf water today, which I did. No longer feeling feverish but still having mild headaches...

May God make it easy to all of us.

Supernatural delivery to all momas,
#Teamseptemberfor easypisey delivery with no loss

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladytaurus(f): 1:20am On Aug 07, 2017
katchycouture:
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh!!!!!!

#teamseptember let's shout it out loud.. July has finally gone... August is here and we are near our due dates... for those of us that want to port please come and fill porting form oooooo....the Good Lord shall make it easy for us all in JESUS NAME...

#teamseptember I decree that there shall be no loss, mother and child will be healthy and safe, there shall be no complications... God shall give the doctors and nurses wisdom to handle our deliveries in Jesus name....AMEN
Amen to ur prayers.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 3:13am On Aug 07, 2017
katchycouture:
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh!!!!!!

#teamseptember let's shout it out loud.. July has finally gone... August is here and we are near our due dates... for those of us that want to port please come and fill porting form oooooo....the Good Lord shall make it easy for us all in JESUS NAME...

#teamseptember I decree that there shall be no loss, mother and child will be healthy and safe, there shall be no complications... God shall give the doctors and nurses wisdom to handle our deliveries in Jesus name....AMEN

Able cappo,
shouting it out so loud oooooo. Counting down seriously, and by his grace enjoying this last part of the journey. A big AMEN to your prayers.

#Team September for a big testimony of God's greatness and goodness#

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 3:15am On Aug 07, 2017
peggygee:
So I fell I'll again, and decided to see my doc. On getting g there one young doctor recommended me to take malaria tablets. The last time I went for ANC, the doc that attended to me said once some1 is 8mnths u can't take malaria tablets. I'm confused o.

Some1 told me to take bitterleaf water, that a nurse recommended that for her wen she had malaria @8mnths,
Abeg make una helep me.

Hello teamie,
Hope you are much better now? Sending you and the lo loads of strength, good health, and joy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 3:34am On Aug 07, 2017
Alohaa beautiful mamas,

Congratulations to all those who have put to birth; and for those yet to, wishing you a safe and joyful birth experience.

PRAYER MONDAY

Father Lord,
We praise you for who you are, and how lovingly you hold each of us dear to your hearts.
Thank you for being such a good good father to us, and counting us worthy to look after these little ones you have blessed us with.
Lord, it is you who gives children, and we know that whatever you have started you always perfect; so we proclaim that each of our pregnancies will end in praise; and you will guide us as to how to bring up each of these little ones.
We declare that as we wait for our beautiful little ones to come out, you will grant us great health, joyful pregnancy experiences, and a deeper relationship with you to see things the way you see them.
Fear will not be our portion no matter what medical personnel say; but rather, we will lean on your loving word that gives love, power, and sound mind.
Continue to hold us delicately in your hands like eggs and never leave nor forsake us.
In Jesus mighty name we pray.
We love you father. Amen

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 4:15am On Aug 07, 2017
Hello mamas.... good morning.....

It's really b a while. Sure we all doing great...so much pages have gone by..... congrats to all that have put it bed, and safe delivery to all remaining preggy mamas..

Too lazy to read back.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oh my, now I know two pregnancies r not the same cry cry.....here I am at 4am with totally blocked nostrils, since 2am. From one thing to the other, n one can't take meds anyhow embarassed.....

I know know will end in praise sha..... You all have a great week full of great testimonies. kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 4:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Amen to your prayers mama YACAA, God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Momagic: 5:08am On Aug 07, 2017
MummyAudrey:
Thx alot dear. I sent you a pm please reply me. I beg

Hi mummyAudrey, I did not see your pm or maybe I don't know how to check? Can your resend it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 7:20am On Aug 07, 2017
LOvely mamas.

May God strengthen us and make us deliver in good health.

Make both mother and child strong, Make the family Happy, and make them the coolness of our eyes.

Aaameeen.

My mind is with Cappo phlakkeys, She doesn't go offline this much. Please, anybody with her mobile or email?

This whitish discharge i am seeing, and this purging, I hope LO will still give me few days to rock this biggy belle so.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Lmaoo! Your MIL seems like such a fun person cheesy grin

lol she is. It's one day one drama.
spiceeamiee:
Not really o. My sister in law bought one for me. It's BabyPlus and its serving me really well. It retails for about 7k.

Thanks I'd check it out
hernyhorla:
Maybe one of the part wasn't fixed well.
I bought kinyo double electric pump and so far so good, it's been okay.

You can check online how to recouple it back.

thanks I already checked online I fixed it right. I'd set out to buy an electric breast pump then my Ijebu took over cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2017
Goodmornin mas, pls help my baby's hair is scraping. i av bin using coconut oil for her hair since birth. pls wat can i do. help me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2017
phlakkeys

Mama been expecting your BA, the good Lord be with you.

#operationsearchformamaphlakkeys#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Burntcoal(f): 8:42am On Aug 07, 2017
morning everyone aw was d weekend. pls LO doesn't sleep at nyt oooo, all she does is suck I mean non stop sucking. once I managed to put her down she'll start crying. pls wat can I do to make her sleep at least at midnyt. she is 1 week n 5days old. den I av head splitting headaches
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2017
ToyosiR:
LOvely mamas.

May God strengthen us and make us deliver in good health.

Make both mother and child strong, Make the family Happy, and make them the coolness of our eyes.

Aaameeen.

My mind is with Cappo phlakkeys, She doesn't go offline this much. Please, anybody with her mobile or email?

This whitish discharge i am seeing, and this purging, I hope LO will still give me few days to rock this biggy belle so.

see cappo asking for few days when i want this baby out already well maybe its ftm eagerness.May Allah make it easy for us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2017
Hello mommas. May God make it easy for us. Please is there any preggy mom that had to travel by air within Nigeria after 36 weeks? What airline did you use and did dey require any documentation especially wen the bump isn't so big?

My hospital does not give fit to fly past 36weeks and i might need to travel later than that but the good thing is that my bump is portable so I think I can get away with it. Just need 1st hand insight. Thanks!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2017
Birth story!!!.Sorry itz coming late.I was given August 4th and 5th as my due dates respectively. As frm mid July, I was having some menstrual cramps feeling but i'l relax since I had nt lost my mucus plug.Fast forward to my 38th week,I really got tired of being pregnant,I started eating pineapple anyhow, yet nothing.I couldn't kpekus because I'm nt wt Oga.I came over to my parents' place to gv birth.I started dancing too.But on the 27th,I danced like no man's business twerked,bent waist,jump,twist. Yet nothing to the extent I was aching all over the next day.But that didn't discourage me.On the 28th,I learnt my parents were going to the farm nd I knew d road was very bumpy so I grabbed the opportunity nd joined them.On our way d pot holes were something else,nd I got tired of d journey sef.I still pounded yam that evening all to hasten labour o After rocking the pounded yam,I started feeling one kind heat o,I quickly finished it and dashed to the bathroom for a cold bath.After that, the heat stopped and I felt like pooing,I did but the urge to poo didn't stop immediately, I kept on visiting the toilet o.I managed to SLP.At about 11 I felt this sharp pain.More painful than the cramps i'v been having. I noticed it was coming frequently like every 20 minutes nd it was painful, nd strength exhausting. I told my mum nd she said we should c hw it goes till !morning.I could not sleep again,I was just waiting for dawn to come so the pain could leave me alone.When it was dawn mumsi asked if I had lost d mucus plug,I said no.She said i should wait till I lose it so that the doctors will not b using me to do practicals.I didn't lose the mucus plug till evening at around 6.30.On seeing it,I told my mum,nd she dressed up nd drove me to the hospital.On getting to the hospital,d doctors were asking me if I was sure I was in labour,I said yes.The doctors said they were expecting me to b screaming. They gave me a bed and examined me around 7.30 nd said I was 3cm dilated.That was so painful,i screamed out my lungs.They said they wil come back to examine me around 12.I was scared of it o.Between DAT time nd 12.00,the pains became stronger,this time around no breathing space nd I felt like pooing nd throwing up.The nurse brought me a dish to throw up in and told me it wasn't poo that it was my baby's head that was pressing my rectum. I was trying not to push.It got to 12 a.m nd the doctor came to examine me nd said i was 6cm dilated. He said he will cm back to examine by 4 a.m.After 5 minutes,I felt the urge to push,I was telling the nurse I can't hold back the poo o,I was just pushing,at a point,I felt something like ballon in between my laps,I called her attention nd she said it was my amniotic sac, she ruptured it and called the doctor this was around 12.15 a.m.The doctor came and examined me nd said they should prepare me for the second stage.I was so surprised that it was going to b DAT soon. I was taken to the second stage room nd given the instructions on how to push, I followed. When I got tired,I toldl the doctor I wanted to rest, he said if he let's me rest,d baby will drink fluid,he made me feel my baby's head about to pop,on feeling and hearing that,I used all my strength left to bring forth my prince charming at about 12.30 a.m.He weighed 3.8k.g.I was given a tear o.When they were suturing the tear,it was another round of pain for me even after given 3 analgesic injections but the pain was stil something else to the extent,I told d doctor to leave it like DAT.But he no gree hear.Lol.At the end of it all,wen I look at my cutie pie,I forget about all the pains and smile.I bless God for his faithfulness. I wish my August teamies and other waddling mamas a smooth and fast delivery on Jesus' name.Birth story submitted. Cc. ToyosiR

35 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) ... (6952) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarryV(f), StephOkemini and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.