Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123174 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
Liftedhands:
6kg as in 1 2 3 4 5 6? Via the pu.nani? shocked shocked all Glory to God! that vagina needs a medal congratulations to your sis.
This got me laughing �

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pyzdan: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
TEAM OCTOBER ROLL CALL

Agbani lagbatan oooo Eshey Baba
The mighty man in battle, Fourth man in the lake of fire, Awesome Ruler,the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Jehovah overdo, We all are saying Thank you Lord.

If you hear your name o come and dance, if you hear ur name ooo come and dance.grin: D

Pweetiebabe ...EDD 23rd&25th Team XY
2. Mercymercy ......EDD 11th Team XY
3. Nimi22 .....EDD 20thTeam XY
4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?
5. Elixir123 ........EDD 2nd Team XY
6. tikosdear ...EDD 3rd Team XX
7. Fruitfulbliss ..EDD 9th
Team XY
8. Ebonychic18 ...EDD 31st
Team X?
9. Imurboss .....EDD 9th &17
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
10. UmmTwins2 ...... EDD 11th Team X?
11. Omotolanibaby ...EDD 4th Team XY
12. Mrsfaithfoly....EDD 7th
Team XY
13. Beyedew....EDD 23rd
Team X?
14. BritneyStacy.....EDD 16thTeam XX
15. SomebodysMum .....EDD 2nd & 4th Team suprise
16. Angeltolly ....EDD 2nd oct Team XY
EDD 15th&
19. CoolOne1 ....X?
25. winningbt ...EDD 10th Team XY & XX(Iya ejima)
27. pyzdan ....EDD 24th Team X?
28. kelsgal ....EDD 13th Team?
29. flawlesskayC .....EDD 12th Team XX
30. Meggitto ....EDD 14th Team XX
31.Mahoti....EDD 11th Team X?
32.Eminya....EDD 4,5&6 Team XX
33.Heroinqc....EDD 5 &15th Team XY
34.Mammybabe...EDD 18th &22nd Team ?
35.Kelizosuy....EDD 22&24th Team XX

Happy new month to my wonderful independent teammate.....We appreciate you Lord Jesus for bringing us this far, we couldn't have been here without you, For all those who will be porting to this month I release the anointing of ease upon u all, lord we pray we shall record no loss in jesus name. Xoxo happy because we are there already just 29days to our meeting our Los wink . October here we come with grace.

Abeg notify me if there's a mixed up in Los sex and EDD...Love ya all.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#
#Teamindependentforfavour#

present ma. have not done scan except the one i did at 14 weeks. will update lo gender as soon as i do that. #teameasydelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
So I'm studying this evening in my room, wasn't comfortable lying down to study because of my bump so I had to sit on the floor. I heard noise coming from my neighbors room but they were speaking Yoruba (Ekiti people) so I ignored and continued reading. The noise was too much I had to come out and find out what the problem was(me and my big belle). The female Neighbour that was always sleeping in the boy's room was just shouting in Yoruba that it's not the boy's fault (in my mind I was just saying when your room will not contain you why won't he see you finish). I tried settling them but they were almost fighting, hmm na so I Waka enter my room lock door before person go push me fall for ground. I'm still feeling the pains of on Tuesday fall. Right now I'm in my room pretending like I can't hear them.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
miraclefromGod:

cheesy cheesy Koboko/cutlass type, I don't think there's anything you can do about it but I heard of Sheabutter you may try it

I thot its suppose to be on the tummy so, been rubbing my tummy wt olive oil so, no stretch mark there but lo nd behold arms are making me want to cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YeyeObas5: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=Anugod post=60022806]WAWUUU! IT'S A BRAND NEW MONTH! TEAM NOVEMBER, IT'S JUST TWO MONTHS AWAY!! I'm dancing!!! PRAISE GOD FOR THE JOURNEY THUS FAR...

TEAM NOVEMBER ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER

1. Mbliz _______________________________ EDD 2nd November.

2. Richdaflux __________________________ EDD 3rd November, Team ??Pink.

3. Dammyluv911 ______________________ EDD 8th November.

4. Rennylicious ________________________ EDD 8th November, Team Blue.

5. Sacredlily ___________________________ EDD 10th November.

6. Esha01 ______________________________ EDD 10th November.

7. MsAfricaa ___________________________ EDD 11th November.

8. LholarB _____________________________ EDD 12th November.

9. Ebubenwaozo _______________________ EDD 12th November.

10. YeyeObas5 __________________________ EDD 14th November.

11. Anugod _____________________________ EDD 21st November.

12. Casler ______________________________ EDD 22nd November.

13. Adezie _____________________________ EDD 27th November, Team Pink.

14. Sweetlady4real _____________________ EDD 28th November.

15. Laureen007 _________________________ EDD 29th November, Team Blue.

16. Cheerychy ___________________________ EDD 29th November.

17. Atumomo ____________________________ EDD 30th November.

We started with 6 members, now we're here! How far teamies? Please supply us with lo's gender if you've found out. As for me, scan so far haven't shown, and dh said till October before another scan.

Have we started feeling the braxton hicks yet? I think I have, but not very regularly yet. But the kicks and tumblings are so much a times I feel lo wants to jump out! cheesy

And Chai! I discovered stretch marks on my tummy!! shocked shocked cry cry cry I used to be happy, thinking there was no stretch marks o, until one day... angry And dh had been seeing it all the while o, yet he never told me angry angry I accused him and he said he thought it was a normal phase. sad Biko, what can I use to remove them oo Abi they will go on their own after delivery? I rubbed Shea butter on it, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but I don't know if it's effective. Chai! Motherhood is bae. embarassed embarassed Dh said I should leave it, so that it will not disturb his child angry angry
Please help me oo cry cry embarassed embarassed

And yes, please, our Muslim mamas, please we won't mind our share of the Sallah ram o. angry Please post your addresses and expect preggy visitors lipsrsealed this season. I'm not missing out this time. angry grin
Happy Eid Kabir (hope I'm right) celebrations!!! kiss kiss

As we launch into the EMBER months, may we always have cause to rejoice. We shall not weep or sorrow over any of our loved ones. We shall proceed into the new year with our bundles of joy in our arms, surrounded by our loved ones. God bless and keep us, and cause His face to continually shine upon us. Amen.

HAPPY NEW MONTH MOTHERS! kiss kiss kiss

Well-done cappo to gbayi. We are getting there gradually.

As per the stretch marks, shea butter is good, it also prevents the terrible itching as the journey progresses and it doesn't have adverse effect on Lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
kelizosuy:
So I'm studying this evening in my room, wasn't comfortable lying down to study because of my bump so I had to sit on the floor. I heard noise coming from my neighbors room but they were speaking Yoruba (Ekiti people) so I ignored and continued reading. The noise was too much I had to come out and find out what the problem was(me and my big belle). The female Neighbour that was always sleeping in the boy's room was just shouting in Yoruba that it's not the boy's fault (in my mind I was just saying when your room will not contain you why won't he see you finish). I tried settling them but they were almost fighting, hmm na so I Waka enter my room lock door before person go push me fall for ground. I'm still feeling the pains of on Tuesday fall. Right now I'm in my room pretending like I can't hear them.

Mebor, mebor better carry your trailer nd enter ya house. I cant fit prescribe pain relief o grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
Pwettiebabe where your preggy photoshoot? No let me vex o

Ehem! December is 3months from now grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
I haff enter my room oh.. ThankGod it's everyone to his/her apartment. They are still quarreling... I don't get people sleeping with their neighbors because I feel see finish will be too much. Well every mallam to his kettle
curvilicious:

Mebor, mebor better carry trailer nd enter ya house. I cant fit prescribe pain relief o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
kelizosuy:
I haff enter my room oh.. ThankGod it's everyone to his/her apartment. They are still quarreling... I don't get people sleeping with their neighbors because I feel see finish will be too much. Well every mallam to his kettle

Enu e
Kikikikiki if them beat ur mouth i no dey o cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funmi4love(f): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
katchycouture:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh! !!!!!!!
It's our month, our month of divine favour, unlimited blessing and unprecedented Joy...

TEAMSEPTEMBER ROLL CALL

NAME. GENDER. EDD
(1) katchycouture Ported to Aug 14th. Beautiful baby girl

(2) jesufifunmi Gender Not known. 28th sept

(3) favouredi XX. 5th sept

(4) aghaibiam XY. 7th sept

(5) MoyosBlog123 XY. . 21th sept

(6) goodfortun Gender Not known. 2nd sept

(7) tushmom XX. 15th sept

(cool peggygee Gender Not known. 9th sept

(9) ennywealth09 Xx. 15th sept

(10) YACAA XY. . 9th sept.

(11) Eigmaticme ported to Aug 21.. beautiful baby girl

(12) ifyalways (on behalf of her daughter-inlaw)

We are finally here...#teamseptemberweshallnotcastouryoung

Let's go forth and come out victorious..
yes ooo special and wonderful babies wishing everyone easy delivery i rep sep 12

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
I have padlocked my both my gate and my room door.. Biko I cannot coman kee myself ontop Neighbour matter. On Tuesday fall still dey pain me for body
curvilicious:

Enu e
Kikikikiki if them beat ur mouth i no dey o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
vannessa7:
my joy is overflowing so I have to come out of peeping mode and share o, my younger sister just delivered a bouncing baby boy through vd after a lot of anxiety, the baby is 6kg, the pregnancy was long overdue, amniotic fluid has reduced, yet no labour, she had high bp thus induction not safe, doctors started treating her for the high bp with plan to induce her, but I saw a post here about the mama that used castor oil and went into labour, I copied it and sent to my sister facebook, she took castor oil and delivered safely o, Alihamdulilah robili Alamin. she used to eat beans a lot while pregnant, don't know if that's the reason for the baby's weight.

6what? shocked
Kweke!
Udukpa eeeeeeeeeeeee shocked

I really really need to leave that bucket of raw beans alone o angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ewoooo... Me that can't go a day without eating beans na wah oh...
curvilicious:

6what? shocked
Kweke!
Udukpa eeeeeeeeeeeee shocked

I really really need to leave that bucket of raw beans alone o angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
kelizosuy:
She would still go back to his room, no need to attempt to waste energy separating them. Ps: You don't have to start a new diary every time you want to make a diary entry. Just click on your name and you would see your previous topics then open your diary and click reply so that you can update the diary. Except you opened a new diary on purpose.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meggitto21: 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
Naomi14:
Yaaaaay I can see my birthday mate on the way. Free newborn 5in1 vest for the princess when she arrives. zaynie get ready!
yay!!! My baby must come forth on that date o... Over taking is not allowed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
sassyangel1:

I may be wrong o, buh I think MS package n vomitting excorts girls' pregnancies. Pls, can u tell us the ones u ticked dt came wth ur girl's pregnancy?

I have a son. I had Ms from week 1 to week 38! It was awful!

My face was very clear and I was fair (even when I was not using cream cos of the smell). If I was sitting and my bump was hidden, people won't know that I was pregnant
But my belly was the definition of black

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
I'm sure she will sleep there this night sef...werey people everywhere. Thanks for the diary tips I'm still trying to get a hang of it.
Giddyperson:
She would still go back to his room, no need to attempt to waste energy separating them. Ps: You don't have to start a new diary every time you want to make a diary entry. Just click on your name and you would see your previous topics then open your diary and click reply so that you can update the diary. Except you opened a new diary on purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
YeyeObas5:
Well-done cappo to gbayi. We are getting there gradually.

As per the stretch marks, shea butter is good, it also prevents the terrible itching as the journey progresses and it doesn't have adverse effect on Lo
Oh, thanks ma. Dh jus dey worry me say make I leave am. Small time he go start to yab me again say na lo dey spit for inside my belle wey dey show as stretch marks for outside. angry angry Let me just continue using my shea butter jor sad

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
casler:

Happy new month able cappo.stretch marks are part of the package. Time heals all with Shea butter. Can't believe it's 10 weeks more. God help us reliable helpers ,caring healthcare expertise .Amen.
As innn! Like just 10 more weeks to go! The thing dey sweet my belle die cheesy
And amen o, may God provide us with helpers, care givers and health workers who would work only for our good. Anybody that will cause us sorrow, may they be far from us, may their shoe spoil for road so they won't get to us until we have our miracles in our hands!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
Happy new month to all, eid Mubarak to all Muslims mama in d house, taqaballahu Wa minkum amin.
September mamas welcome to ur month easy and peasy delivery to u all and all d remaining waddling mamas, u shall all hold ur bundles of joy in ur hand amen, this month is a month I used to remember a lot, experience a lots of things in this month but I always thank God for all d good things.

Sept mamas, I have a small gift(recharged card) for any mama on ur roll call(cappo kindly take note) that give birth on 9th sept, that's my son bday.

proudmom how far with proudy tooth, hope its relieving.

Vanessa7 congrats to ur sis, that's a big baby there, may God bless him. Alhamdulilah it end in praise.

booqee how are u fairing ma, hope d ms is relieving u ,it will end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
rennylicious:

Yes ooo 2months to go Cappo
The kicks are a constant thing now oo
No stretch marks but I use to rub baby oil on my stomach every morning since like 2months.

Happy bumping to us all and safe delivery to all preggy mamas.

Chai, your own good o, no stretch marks embarassed embarassed I bought my baby oil, shey make I begin the use am before baby? cheesy I bought one baby pack that contains oil, lotion, soap, jelly even sponge. Na so I carry the sponge say make I test am so I will be sure it won't be too hard on baby's skin cheesy then I fell in love with the sponge. grin Shey I will not help baby to use all his/her things first so? cheesy grin Dh was just looking at me like, this woman, you for tell me say na you we come do shopping for instead na undecided
But izzit ma fault? sad lipsrsealed grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Mikelowe:
Hello House.. greetings to everyone here.. Pls what is/are the medications for vomiting/ nausea in pregnancy.. my madam throws up every single day.. Is there any drug that could at least minimize it.. will appreciate ur contributions please..

NB; Preg is 13 weeks old.

Promethazine worked for me but be ready for sleep. She go sleep like no tomorrow. And it could make her feel like a mumu (please no offense that's how it made me feel)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modupsie(f): 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Happy new month everyone. Cappo pweetibabe, what happened to my name o? No 17 & 18 has disappeared from the list
Pweetiebabe:
TEAM OCTOBER ROLL CALL

Agbani lagbatan oooo Eshey Baba
The mighty man in battle, Fourth man in the lake of fire, Awesome Ruler,the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Jehovah overdo, We all are saying Thank you Lord.

If you hear your name o come and dance, if you hear ur name ooo come and dance.grin: D

Pweetiebabe ...EDD 23rd&25th Team XY
2. Mercymercy ......EDD 11th Team XY
3. Nimi22 .....EDD 20thTeam XY
4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?
5. Elixir123 ........EDD 2nd Team XY
6. tikosdear ...EDD 3rd Team XX
7. Fruitfulbliss ..EDD 9th
Team XY
8. Ebonychic18 ...EDD 31st
Team X?
9. Imurboss .....EDD 9th &17
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
10. UmmTwins2 ...... EDD 11th Team X?
11. Omotolanibaby ...EDD 4th Team XY
12. Mrsfaithfoly....EDD 7th
Team XY
13. Beyedew....EDD 23rd
Team X?
14. BritneyStacy.....EDD 16thTeam XX
15. SomebodysMum .....EDD 2nd & 4th Team suprise
16. Angeltolly ....EDD 2nd oct Team XY
EDD 15th&
19. CoolOne1 ....X?
25. winningbt ...EDD 10th Team XY & XX(Iya ejima)
27. pyzdan ....EDD 24th Team X?
28. kelsgal ....EDD 13th Team?
29. flawlesskayC .....EDD 12th Team XX
30. Meggitto ....EDD 14th Team XX
31.Mahoti....EDD 11th Team X?
32.Eminya....EDD 4,5&6 Team XX
33.Heroinqc....EDD 5 &15th Team XY
34.Mammybabe...EDD 18th &22nd Team ?
35.Kelizosuy....EDD 22&24th Team XX

Happy new month to my wonderful independent teammate.....We appreciate you Lord Jesus for bringing us this far, we couldn't have been here without you, For all those who will be porting to this month I release the anointing of ease upon u all, lord we pray we shall record no loss in jesus name. Xoxo happy because we are there already just 29days to our meeting our Los wink . October here we come with grace.

Abeg notify me if there's a mixed up in Los sex and EDD...Love ya all.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#
#Teamindependentforfavour#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
kelizosuy:
Thanks.. Will visit the hospital tomorrow

When your belly drops, your bump will look smaller smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
MsAfricaa:

Thanks for constantly checking on us. kiss
So we are on Team Pink..DH wants Blue tho! He still feels the sex will change(ilaffinspanish).
Nexttime, he should endevour to release a Y chromosome! grin

No stretch marks
No discoloration
No acne..
No swelling
Imfreshdie tongue

We thank God for the journey so far..
Bt the backpain no be here! embarassed
Jeez..i have commandered all the pillows in the house. Sometimes, i just wake up and cant sleep back for hours.
Plenty mumu dreams..I actually woke up crying one morning & i didnt rem what i dreamt of.. undecided

May God keep us and our babies till the very end.
It will definitely end in praise.

@bold cry cry cry I wish to be like you when I grow up embarassed embarassed embarassed
The mumu dreams no be here o undecided angry The thing just tire me.
Pele, for the back pain. Mine stopped long ago. And amen, it will surely end in praise!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
sacredlily:
Present ma'am! And big Amen to ur prayers.

As pa lo's sex, am still team surprise as my sweet lo no gree open nyash.

As pa d stretch mark matter, I 've got it not,na coconut oil i dey rob for my tummy. Nevertheless all na d packages wey follow . The most important thing be say make we joyfully carry our los on our arms at d appointed time.

God remains our muscles!
Shalom to us all!
All these my teamies wey no get stretch marks so, God izz watching you oo, na only me waka come? sad sad
I don dey use style find that coconut oil o, but I never see authentic one. Make I just dey manage shea butter till I see.
But why una no tell me since na? Shey I for follow una get frosh belle now? angry This one na campaign after election o, sad hope the thing go later clear.. Me wey no dey like to wear shirt for house lipsrsealed dh go yab me die undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
Anugod:
WAWUUU! IT'S A BRAND NEW MONTH! TEAM NOVEMBER, IT'S JUST TWO MONTHS AWAY!! I'm dancing!!! PRAISE GOD FOR THE JOURNEY THUS FAR...

TEAM NOVEMBER ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER

1. Mbliz _______________________________ EDD 2nd November.

2. Richdaflux __________________________ EDD 3rd November, Team ??Pink.

3. Dammyluv911 ______________________ EDD 8th November.

4. Rennylicious ________________________ EDD 8th November, Team Blue.

5. Sacredlily ___________________________ EDD 10th November.

6. Esha01 ______________________________ EDD 10th November.

7. MsAfricaa ___________________________ EDD 11th November.

8. LholarB _____________________________ EDD 12th November.

9. Ebubenwaozo _______________________ EDD 12th November.

10. YeyeObas5 __________________________ EDD 14th November.

11. Anugod _____________________________ EDD 21st November.

12. Casler ______________________________ EDD 22nd November.

13. Adezie _____________________________ EDD 27th November, Team Pink.

14. Sweetlady4real _____________________ EDD 28th November.

15. Laureen007 _________________________ EDD 29th November, Team Blue.

16. Cheerychy ___________________________ EDD 29th November.

17. Atumomo ____________________________ EDD 30th November.

We started with 6 members, now we're here! How far teamies? Please supply us with lo's gender if you've found out. As for me, scan so far haven't shown, and dh said till October before another scan.

Have we started feeling the braxton hicks yet? I think I have, but not very regularly yet. But the kicks and tumblings are so much a times I feel lo wants to jump out! cheesy

And Chai! I discovered stretch marks on my tummy!! shocked shocked cry cry cry I used to be happy, thinking there was no stretch marks o, until one day... angry And dh had been seeing it all the while o, yet he never told me angry angry I accused him and he said he thought it was a normal phase. sad Biko, what can I use to remove them oo Abi they will go on their own after delivery? I rubbed Shea butter on it, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but I don't know if it's effective. Chai! Motherhood is bae. embarassed embarassed Dh said I should leave it, so that it will not disturb his child angry angry
Please help me oo cry cry embarassed embarassed

And yes, please, our Muslim mamas, please we won't mind our share of the Sallah ram o. angry Please post your addresses and expect preggy visitors lipsrsealed this season. I'm not missing out this time. angry grin
Happy Eid Kabir (hope I'm right) celebrations!!! kiss kiss

As we launch into the EMBER months, may we always have cause to rejoice. We shall not weep or sorrow over any of our loved ones. We shall proceed into the new year with our bundles of joy in our arms, surrounded by our loved ones. God bless and keep us, and cause His face to continually shine upon us. Amen.

HAPPY NEW MONTH MOTHERS! kiss kiss kiss
happy New month cappo and the rest of the team members!! So na Me go first open the floor? Wow! !! The God that started this good work is ever faithful to see us through. It shall end In praise!!! Will update Lo sex on or before Wednesday!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vannessa7(f): 12:42am On Sep 02, 2017
olalayo1710:
Happy new month to all, eid Mubarak to all Muslims mama in d house, taqaballahu Wa minkum amin.
September mamas welcome to ur month easy and peasy delivery to u all and all d remaining waddling mamas, u shall all hold ur bundles of joy in ur hand amen, this month is a month I used to remember a lot, experience a lots of things in this month but I always thank God for all d good things.

Sept mamas, I have a small gift(recharged card) for any mama on ur roll call(cappo kindly take note) that give birth on 9th sept, that's my son bday.

Vanessa7 congrats to ur sis, that's a big baby there, may God bless him. Alhamdulilah it end in praise.

booqee how are u fairing ma, hope d ms is relieving u ,it will end in praise.

thanks a bunch, God bless you too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 4:10am On Sep 02, 2017
olalayo1710:

V..anessa7 congrats to ur sis, that's a big baby there, may God bless him. Alhamdulilah it end in praise.

boo..qee how are u fairing ma, hope d ms is relieving u ,it will end in praise.

Noted...and if none of my teamies give birth of he said date then the gift automatically goes to the cappo..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredestiny: 5:05am On Sep 02, 2017
favouredestiny:
Mamas, pls I am 9 weeks & 2 days today & started spotting this morning. Went for scan & it says "Gestational sac seen but no fetal pole" & it measured my baby as 6 weeks,1 day. My gynae says it's an impending miscarriage as my pregnancy is not viable. Please mama's what do I do?
Happy New month mamas, went for my repeat scan yesterday and my uterus/womb is empty. Doctor said I lost the pregnancy as everything has cleared. No more gestational sac and no retained products of conception. That my body has expelled the foetus during my bleeding last month. I didn't bleed heavily at all and can't recall passing any clot/tissue, though it lasted for 4 days and it's only when I wiped that I saw red blood.
I ttced for 2 years before my miracle baby came and now my baby has gone to be with the Lord. I would have been 13 weeks tomorrow. But in all things I give God thanks. He that did it before will do it again. Wishing all mamas safe delivery.

CC: ElmaSpeed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by brooklyn20: 5:28am On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=favouredestiny post=60050097]
Happy New month mamas, went for my repeat scan yesterday and my uterus/womb is empty. Doctor said I lost the pregnancy as everything has cleared. No more gestational sac and no retained products of conception. That my body has expelled the foetus during my bleeding last month. I didn't bleed heavily at all and can't recall passing any clot/tissue, though it lasted for 4 days and it's only when I wiped that I saw red blood.
I ttced for 2 years before my miracle baby came and now my baby has gone to be with the Lord. I would have been 13 weeks tomorrow. But in all things I give God thanks. He that did it before will do it again. Wishing all mamas safe delivery.

It is well with you. The lord will do another one for you in no time ijn. Just relax and all will be well. I know how it feels ,lost a pregnancy @ 10weeks plus before too.

I'll advice you go to for another scan in another scan center . #big hug#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredestiny: 5:51am On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=brooklyn20 post=60050221][/quote]
Thanks mama. Went somewhere else and same thing, they even asked if I was sure I was pregnant as the uterus is so clear. They carried out urine PT for me and it was negative.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.