Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122419 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3874) (3875) (3876) (3877) (3878) (3879) (3880) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2017
imurboss:
Thanking God for the journey so far......we're 2months today. Mamas, meet JEFFREY & JASON.
God bless them richly.
Cute babies kiss kiss kiss kiss

Prayer to God please bless me with twins come 2019 2020 in Jesue name, Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:33am On Nov 25, 2017
4realwoman:
God bless them richly.

I see my teammates already o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2017
Awwwwww cuties kiss kiss kiss

God bless and keep them
imurboss:
Thanking God for the journey so far......we're 2months today. Mamas, meet JEFFREY & JASON.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 7:57am On Nov 25, 2017
HolySteph:
Good morning mamas. Pls help me o! On my hospital list for baby, there is glucose in the list thats incase breastmilk doesn't flow immediately but in our antenatal classes the midwife told us not to use glucose for our baby bcus of the sugar content in it, that baby is so tender to start taking in sugar substance like that, so it brought to my question if formula is preferable and doesn't have sugar in it(as in is it as pure as breastmilk?). I'm doing my shopping I want to know the necessary one to get. Thank you as I anticipate your replies.

Glucose can be used for new born especially when he has low blood sugar. Most gestational diabetic women like me has tendency of giving birth to a baby with low blood sugar because due to high blood sugar when they were in the body, their pancreatic would have grown so large to adapt to that in their mums body, then when they give birth to them and severe placenta from them ,their sugar level tends to drop below Normal so they use glucose or formula to bring it up. So pls go with it, is very important

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 8:05am On Nov 25, 2017
PatKing:
kiss kiss God bless them.
So cute.

Amen, thanks

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2017
esha01:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Alhamdulillah Rabbil Alamin.
My prince charming made his grand entrance on d 22nd around 5pm weighing 3.8kg, through emergency cs.
D network in d hospital is very bad, just decided to log in now and luckily I can post.
Congrats to d mamas dat ve delivered their lo, to d remaining mamas, may u all deliver successfully.
Cc Cappo Anugod . Tnx for d mention.
Will submit my bs after leaving d hospital.

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=happymummy post=62692265]
Adorable babies [/quote

Thanks maam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 8:07am On Nov 25, 2017
zaynie:

Awon fresh boys kiss
God bless you both kiss kiss

Amen, thanks maami

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2017
4realwoman:
God bless them richly.

Amen...thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2017
kelizosuy:
Awwwwww cuties kiss kiss kiss

God bless and keep them

Amen....thanks mummy adele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 8:13am On Nov 25, 2017
esha01:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Alhamdulillah Rabbil Alamin.
My prince charming made his grand entrance on d 22nd around 5pm weighing 3.8kg, through emergency cs.
D network in d hospital is very bad, just decided to log in now and luckily I can post.
Congrats to d mamas dat ve delivered their lo, to d remaining mamas, may u all deliver successfully.
Cc Cappo Anugod . Tnx for d mention.
Will submit my bs after leaving d hospital.
Congratulations ma. God bless and keep the baby for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2017
imurboss:

Cute boys kiss. God bless and keep them for you ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyfair: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2017
imurboss:

Cute boys! God bless and keep you both. I tap into this for my next missionary journey, in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2017
Chijiuche:

Glucose can be used for new born especially when he has low blood sugar. Most gestational diabetic women like me has tendency of giving birth to a baby with low blood sugar because due to high blood sugar when they were in the body, their pancreatic would have grown so large to adapt to that in their mums body, then when they give birth to them and severe placenta from them ,their sugar level tends to drop below Normal so they use glucose or formula to bring it up. So pls go with it, is very important
OK ma. God bless you ma. Thanks you

goodfortun:

I think you should buy both as they have their usefulness. My hosp does not believe in glucose either so we started with formula from day 1. We later gave him glucose after a couple of days cos my mom believes it helps reduce and jaundice traits. You can also take the glucose. Plus you might be lucky and bm starts flowing immediately and you won't need either.
All the best
Thank you ma. I'll do just that.

zaynie:

Personally I don't like glucose, especially for babies.
I'd advise you to buy the baby milk and ignore the glucose.
Thank you ma.

hunniesuzie:
It's usually given in the hospital mostly only the first few hours. By the next day I was giving my baby formula. Me I think you should still buy it

Thank you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2017
@jazzyjazz.... thanks so much ......this one pass ultimate search sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2017
NIFES:

Cute boys kiss. God bless and keep them for you ma'am.

Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2017
ladyfair:

Cute boys! God bless and keep you both. I tap into this for my next missionary journey, in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2017
zaynie:

I see my teammates already o grin grin
Yes ooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2017
feddy27:

Hey teamie, it's so good to hear from you. The kids and I are doing great. How are you and yours?
we are fine wo my cappo..our regards to princess Fedora and her charming big bros

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2017
imurboss:

Congrats on the job well done ma. They both shall continually bring joy to your home. Amen.

I tap into this o. Make twins sef fall on me come 2019 grin cheesy na to just close shop throwey the key for River Niger grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2017
sebake:

I think her moniker Na olatebony or something similar

Cc:casler!
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2017
Emerald65:

Congrats on ur LO.
Here are some pics of the Postpartum belt I have.
Thanks ,dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2017
Birthday alert wink

To God alone be all the Glory, meet my good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over gift from God.

Its been 2 wonderful and awesome years, this guy came into my world! And its been sweetness having him in my life ever since kiss

Join me to celebrate my son, the one who made me a mother.

EkenediriChukwu Luther .A-O

1- Day one

2- 6 month old

3- 1 year old

4- 18 month old

5- 2 year old.

67 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2017
Birthday boy

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2017
Liftedhands:
Birthday alert wink

To God alone be all the Glory, meet my good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over gift from God.

Its been 2 wonderful and awesome years, this guy came into my world! And its been sweetness having him in my life ever since kiss

1- Day one

2- 6 month old

3- 1 year old

4- 18 month old

5- 2 year old.

Woo-hoo! Our ever frosh Ekene bobo!
Happy birthday to you love!
Continue growing in God's hands.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2017
Liftedhands:
Birthday boy

Lovely cutie!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mosunbabe(f): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2017
Liftedhands:
Birthday boy
King of Freshness kiss
Liftedhands:
Birthday boy
King of Freshness

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2017
See fine Ekene o : kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2017
Liftedhands:
Birthday boy
Happy birthday Ekene, our newest in law smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2017
Liftedhands:
Birthday boy
Oooooooh, so fresh and handsome,Happy birthday God bless you...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
Liftedhands:
Birthday alert wink

1- Day one

2- 6 month old

3- 1 year old

4- 18 month old

5- 2 year old.
Freshness overload. Happy birthday handsome more blessings and favour fall on you in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Liftedhands:
Birthday boy
Ekene Bobo!! Congratulations. You will celebrate many more glorious years. You are the first, you won't be the last. Enjoy your day Son.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3874) (3875) (3876) (3877) (3878) (3879) (3880) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.