Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,815 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8112926 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2017
Awwwwwwnn, luvly you kiss kiss kissi need a copy of your beautiful gown ooo
curvilicious:
33weeks down!
7 or 5weeks left!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Happy Birthday MoyosBlog123 and toyeem... many more prosperous years in health, wealth and abundance of all good things.

Congratulations kendrallmai... God's blessings upon ur household... hope you've been able to get a credible help? The Lord will surely strengthen you and perfect all that concerns you. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2017
booqee:
Meanwhile.. The experience '17 is happening December 1st at TBS as usual. Who's going? Cos im going..... ..to go and praise God.

My hubby thinks i shouldn't go simply cos im pregnant and the hustle and bustle of TBS that day would be stressful. But i don't think so..

i went to the experience 11 when i was 5 months preggy nd i danced my ass out. enjoy urself jare.but dnt stress urself too much. go along with snack or food and enof water coz u wil b hungry o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2017
curvilicious:
33weeks down! 7 or 5weeks left!
luv them sneakers. curvillicious mama
u ar on point
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2017
PatKing:
I got the feeling we are growing super fast! God help me cheesy

@19 weeks
wow.. teamie am jeluxing u ohh. lol. 19weeks and you are showing dis big.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2017
I considered a lot of things last year that made me decide to pass: peeing 150 times in the night, my very swollen feet and how to put them up and the stress to enter (although with your bump this should be easy peasy). I ended up watching online and enjoying it although the Experience (hehe) is not the same. This year going with a very active baby is a nono, and there's nowhere to drop him overnight...now I wish I had carried my bump last year

Weigh it very well, get a VIP pass if you can (makes it easier), go with hubby/a friend that can run small errands for you (buy water, snacks etc). I'll be streaming again this year sad sad sad

cc Goldenheart002

booqee:
Meanwhile.. The experience '17 is happening December 1st at TBS as usual. Who's going? Cos im going..... ..to go and praise God.

My hubby thinks i shouldn't go simply cos im pregnant and the hustle and bustle of TBS that day would be stressful. But i don't think so..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Happy birthday ma'am. Glad we share same date. kiss
Yes mama. Where is d party happening grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
Happy Birthday MoyosBlog123 and toyeem... many more prosperous years in health, wealth and abundance of all good things.

Congratulations kendrallmai... God's blessings upon ur household... hope you've been able to get a credible help? The Lord will surely strengthen you and perfect all that concerns you. Amen.

Amen. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:34am On Nov 28, 2017
curvilicious:
33weeks down!
7 or 5weeks left!

Keep ur bump and ur gown, dem fit u well tongue just dash me d sneakers, I get one native wey I wan take rock am grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2017
curvilicious:
33weeks down!
7 or 5weeks left!

Sexy curvy!
Cute bump bum tongue
Lovely dress!

Abeg wash and iron that gown keep for me. I dey come carry am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2017
beautifulrosa:

Me am going o. Hubby is going too. Am 35 weeks plus to d glory of God Almighthy. Hubs is planning to get us vip tickets from the church. We attend house on the rock. Am sure u can get a ticket too. I dunno what that means or how vip sitting arrangements are. All d while av been going na back we dey siddon dey jollyficate. I hope the vip tickets are for comfortable less stresful sitting arrangments sha.

But if i see say d vip area dey too cold..no swagger and serious movements...na to run go find my people o..make we for scatter everywhere. (Oh i wish i wasnt preggy grin)
Labour nor fit catch me by now abiiiiii

I have a lot to thank God for...so am trying not to miss this.
imagine at 35 weeks!! shocked then i am going..nothing is stopping me oo.. im not a member of the church so i no fit get vip ticket.. and i also prefer the outside overflow area..its fun there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2017
mannymie01:
us at 38wks, lady25 cappo team Dec, safe delivery by God's grace to all waddling mamas

Cute bump

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2017
realtalk19:

i went to the experience 11 when i was 5 months preggy nd i danced my ass out. enjoy urself jare.but dnt stress urself too much. go along with snack or food and enof water coz u wil b hungry o.
exactly what i planned to do my sister..me and this baby must experience God's showers of blessing together wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2017
hunniesuzie:
I considered a lot of things last year that made me decide to pass: peeing 150 times in the night, my very swollen feet and how to put them up and the stress to enter (although with your bump this should be easy peasy). I ended up watching online and enjoying it although the Experience (hehe) is not the same. This year going with a very active baby is a nono, and there's nowhere to drop him overnight...now I wish I had carried my bump last year

Weigh it very well, get a VIP pass if you can (makes it easier), go with hubby/a friend that can run small errands for you (buy water, snacks etc). I'll be streaming again this year sad sad sad

cc Goldenheart002

Tanx momma, I really appreciate ur advice! Since hubby isn't going, I will just get my younger sis over so that we can go together and she will also be of help cos we no know how next year go be grin

BTW, happy birthday to mama moyosblog123 and mama toyeem! God bless ur new ages mas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2017
hunniesuzie:

cc Goldenheart002

im almost certain i wont be able to go next year cos ill be nursing a baby by then.. so i wanna go this year..
Although im actually worried about the pee thing..but no shaking..I'll sure find my way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2017
PatKing:
I got the feeling we are growing super fast! God help me cheesy

@19 weeks

My friendship u sure say no be two babies dey inside so?
Nice bump!

But you black for this pics o abi pregnancy don dey change your color?

Meanwhile, your bump and bumbum dey compete lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Hubby also stop me from going since he won't be going with me, I think I'll just yield and prospone it till next year, meanwhile that ya rice is affecting my sleep oh grin
next year that you will be nursing a baby.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2017
Wemmy017:
[color=#006600][/color]

Congratulations and welcome aboard!
Happy healthy 9months to you ma!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Guess who is +1 today!!! grin grin....ME wink
Happy Birthday to Me, Myself and I
Thank you Jesus!

Happy Birthday to you!
God bless your new age!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2017
toyeem:
Yipee. It's my birthday. D day I escaped from my beautiful mother's womb. God has been faithful to me. He has seen me thru all the joy,pains,challenges in my life journey,been with my family,blessed my sweet husby,always protecting my cute girls and He has blessed me with another little sweetheart growing happily in my womb. I can't thank You enough,Oba adagbamaparooye. You knew me right from when I was in my mother's womb. Oniseiyanu,Arabaribiti,Agbanilagbatan. I bless you Lord.

Happy Birthday to you sis!
Age with grace!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2017
kendrallmai:
Birth Alert

With joy unspeakable I welcome my prince on the 25th via virginal delivery.
I can't thank God enough.
Bs later

Cc Anugod

Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2017
Happy birthday @MoyosBlog123 and toyeem. God's blessings and favour rest upon you both and may you celebrate many more in good health, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2017
Erm most of the oppressors yaff drop oh tongue tongue
booqee:
I've got my groove back 92%..

So this jollof and coconut rice is for those mamas that use to oppress me that time.. angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Thank you Jesus!

Hbd
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2017
toyeem:
Yipee. It's my birthday. D day I escaped from my beautiful mother's womb. God has been faithful to me. He has seen me thru all the joy,pains,challenges in my life journey,been with my family,blessed my sweet husby,always protecting my cute girls and He has blessed me with another little sweetheart growing happily in my womb. I can't thank You enough,Oba adagbamaparooye. You knew me right from when I was in my mother's womb. Oniseiyanu,Arabaribiti,Agbanilagbatan. I bless you Lord.

Hbd
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2017
Happy birthday dear kiss kiss
Bigger you I pray
MoyosBlog123:
Thank you Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GlamMrsO: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2017
booqee:
I've got my groove back 92%..

So this jollof and coconut rice is for those mamas that use to oppress me that time.. angry

Wow! Glad you've overcome the MS... you see, it always gets better.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2017
curvilicious:
33weeks down!
7 or 5weeks left!
Mama John to set, u look good sis Biko can I have my gown back? You only promise to use it for a week tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2017
PatKing:

Nice!
Thank God for the journey so far. You will land safe.

Oshey, sis kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Mama John to set, u look good sis Biko can I have my gown back? You only promise to use it for a week tongue

Na so u dey disgrace ur friends?
I go return am next week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Keep ur bump and ur gown, dem fit u well tongue just dash me d sneakers, I get one native wey I wan take rock am grin grin grin

Ok i wee waybill the sneakers to you later in the day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2017
proudmom38:

Sexy curvy!
Cute bump bum tongue
Lovely dress!

Abeg wash and iron that gown keep for me. I dey come carry am

Which one com be the bum inside again? U see any bum? grin
Make i send am like dat now. You go give dry cleaners tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hollyb(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.