Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123276 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2017
orney:
Awwwwwwnn, luvly you kiss kiss kissi need a copy of your beautiful gown ooo

Oya lemme goan do the photocopy in the biz center close to my house nd send to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2017
realtalk19:

luv them sneakers.
curvillicious mama

u ar on point

You no luv me, na sneakers

Where dat Turkey meme
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Tanx momma, I really appreciate ur advice! Since hubby isn't going, I will just get my younger sis over so that we can go together and she will also be of help cos we no know how next year go be grin

BTW, happy birthday to mama moyosblog123 and mama toyeem! God bless ur new ages mas
Thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2017
proudmom38:

Happy Birthday to you sis!
Age with grace!

Thanks mama Proudy. How are u doing and d triplets. smiley heard omolaria was doing u some days ago. Sorry dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2017
Jina24:
Happy birthday @MoyosBlog123 and toyeem. God's blessings and favour rest upon you both and may you celebrate many more in good health, Amen.

Thanks mama. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2017
lioha:

Hbd

Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2017
4realwoman:

Welcome to Team MAY
Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.
Wish you stress free nine months and feel free to ask any question and our sabi mamas will answer you.
Once again welcome to our great team May kiss kiss kiss kiss

..............…..………………………………………………………….…
Thank you so so much. Will share my experience soon plus the questions bothering me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Imahaps(f): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2017
#BumpTuesday.. This is us @15th week. Team May

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2017
PatKing:

I rejoice with You!
I have walked on your shoes!!
You will birth this Baby!!
Welcome.

Ameeeeen!!!
Thank you Sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2017
Mistake shocked i mean the original copy grin
curvilicious:

Oya lemme goan do the photocopy in the biz center close to my house nd send to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YeyeObas5: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2017
mydeporch:

Ohhh!!! Wow....wishing her many more beautiful yrs to come.take it easy nd no strress urself too much o. Happy birthday to Princess.
Martins is doing gr8. Ĺooks like other teeth are abt to pop out soon.... God bless all our sweet mothers .
Amen. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2017
proudmom38:

Congratulations and welcome aboard!
Happy healthy 9months to you ma!

Thank you so much... Happy to be in your midst too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Thanks sugar. kiss
kelizosuy:
Happy birthday dear kiss kiss
Bigger you I pray
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Thanks ma.
proudmom38:

Happy Birthday to you!
God bless your new age!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Thanks ma.
Jina24:
Happy birthday @MoyosBlog123 and toyeem. God's blessings and favour rest upon you both and may you celebrate many more in good health, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
lady25:
Team December today's date is 28th o. December is 2 days away wink wink wink . Me wey wan port before i done dey pray make my baby stay till dececmber. I want December baby. tongue We all shall deliver safely by God's grace

Yes o...
Amen... *dancing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wemmy017:
[color=#006600][/color]

Another Team May in d building... welcome to our close knitted one big happy family with supernatural delivery promise from God.
Hope your are taking ur prenatal drugs, fruit and taking lots of water. Don't worry, this baby is here to stay.
Please ask any questions u want to ask, we have experience mamas waiting and willing to answer all ur questions.
EDD acknowledged nd will be upload immediately.

Team May
Team Miraculous Conception
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Sharp sharp delivery
Team Beautiful and handsome Los
Team Sexy bumps (No eba or amala bumps)
Team Healthy pregnancy
Team Mother alive, Lo alive and Father rejoicing
Team 20billion for our account grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
curvilicious:
33weeks down!
7 or 5weeks left!

wow...beautiful bump
sexy gown.
U rock mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
kelizosuy:
Erm most of the oppressors yaff drop oh tongue tongue
you're the number one culprit that time.. angry

I know its vigilante that taking most of ur time these days cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
another journey me, it is well, we are still battling with creche..
Benignasweety:
You sure say no be only u dey another journey? Oya sama us ur new edd wink

God has been faithful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
GlamMrsO:

Wow! Glad you've overcome the MS... you see, it always gets better.
my sister.. im grateful to God. I use to think i may vomit till the day i put to bed and that i may never have appetite for food again for the rest of my life. Pregnancy sef is funny.
Still afraid to try chicken though lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymummy(f): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Happy birthday @MoyosBlog123 and toyeem
Go bless you both amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
curvilicious:

Na so u dey disgrace ur friends? I go return am next week
OK but make sure e no pass next week o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beckybecca27(f): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
My mommas make una no vex say I never drop my b.s serious vigilante dey worry me...lo disturbs at night and sleeps during d day....I will drop it soon o...wish all remaining nov mamas safe delivery

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Vigilante wee soon fall on you tongue tongue tongue tongue
booqee:
you're the number one culprit that time.. angry

I know its vigilante that taking most of ur time these days cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wcnl(m): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
sheyee:
How do you treat malaria during pregnancy?
The following medications can be used for the treatment of malaria during pregnancy: atovaquone-proguanil, , chloroquine, quinine, clindamycin, mefloquine (avoid in first trimester)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wcnl(m): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
The following medications can be used for the treatment of malaria during pregnancy: atovaquone-proguanil, , chloroquine, quinine, clindamycin, mefloquine (avoid in first trimester)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeeeey: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nice bump. Wish mine was this small.

Team May
Imahaps:
#BumpTuesday.. This is us @15th week. Team May
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeeeey: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
mumsgirl27:
yepiee!!! IT IS ANOTHER WEEK (Heart full of Praise)

14) Meeeeey---------- 29/05/2018(LMP)

Thanks for checking on us Cappo. This trimester is peaceful at times I forget I'm pregnant. What reminds me is constant vomiting which I didn't experience earlier.

Pls what can I do to stop it?

How's ur PCV now?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
mumsgirl27:

Another Team May in d building... welcome to our close knitted one big happy family with supernatural delivery promise from God.
Hope your are taking ur prenatal drugs, fruit and taking lots of water. Don't worry, this baby is here to stay.
Please ask any questions u want to ask, we have experience mamas waiting and willing to answer all ur questions.
EDD acknowledged nd will be upload immediately.

Team May
Team Miraculous Conception
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Sharp sharp delivery
Team Beautiful and handsome Los
Team Sexy bumps (No eba or amala bumps)
Team Healthy pregnancy
Team Mother alive, Lo alive and Father rejoicing
Team 20billion for our account grin

Aw... kiss thanks for the love and concern. It shall end in testimony for us.

I'm 13weeks plus now. I've had a less severe ms, just nausea and loss of appetite. My concern however is that i cant eat nutritious foods without throwing up. So far I've been eating garri and draw soup, beans, bread/bournvita and sometimes water melon. Those are the foods i can digest. I've tried oranges, avocado, rice, vegetable soup and so on, i only end up throwing up. As for water, i can only take little amounts of nearly hot water. Those are my concerns

I'm currently in the middle east and my doc has asked me to stop folic acid to start Vit D, calcium and ferrous. That's my story o

PS: I'm a correct jjc o. My DH and I are totally clueless and I'm far away from family. Pls help the needy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
curvilicious:
33weeks down!
7 or 5weeks left!

All I see is the really cute sneakers cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrallmai:
Birth Alert

With joy unspeakable I welcome my prince on the 25th via virginal delivery.
I can't thank God enough.
Bs later

Cc Anugod

Congratulations Mama!
May your children always make you happy and proud. Amin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ifecotech22 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.