Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8117913 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3918) (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) (3923) (3924) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
mummyjayson:
been eating and stooling sine last week,,, last night was intense, today is my clinic day so i went nd i hv been admitted,,, pls pray for me,,,,,

It is well with you and baby in Jesus name! Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
tallar:
B.A B.A

I just gave birth to a bouncing boy.

Cc lady25

Wow! Congratulations MA

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
proudmom38:

It is well with you and baby in Jesus name! Amen
tnxs ma, im home now and better

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
beyedew:
Your healing is permanent. It is well with you .
Amen,tnxma,im beta now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
beautifulrosa:

May God be with u ma. It is well with ur soul
tnx ma, im home nf beta now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
tallar : Congratulations ma..... welcome handsome,God blessing be upon ur life
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutulicious(f): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
tallar:
B.A B.A
Cc lady25

God's blessing and protection on him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spicy128(f): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Congratulations teamy, God bless the Lo and the family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
beyedew:

You are getting 3hours of sleep and you are complaining while I pray to get 3 hours of sleep every night.
cry cry cry cry cry angry Sweet, permit me to complain please. With no maid, not much of a concerned hubby and an almost hyper active toddler, 3hours of sleep is just a drop in the ocean.
Why is yours worse please?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
FloraEC:
Good evening mama's, nobody should laff me. Please is Smirnoff ice too alcoholic asin the alcoholic level izzit too much? If I sip small and not finish everything will it affect my baby, I'm just craving for strange things from ukwa to that wicked chicken casserole Alphahandmaiden posted on food section.
It should be 5%o alcohol if I remember well. I personally don't encourage even a pint of alcohol throughout pregnancy because of its effect on the baby...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
BritneyStacy:

cry cry cry cry cry angry Sweet, permit me to complain please. With no maid, not much of a concerned hubby and an almost hyper active toddler, 3hours of sleep is just a drop in the ocean.
Why is yours worse please?
My sister I also have a hyperactive toddler and a hyperactive hubby cheesy (God please, let him not see this in Jesus name, Amen).

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:53am On Dec 09, 2017
mummyjayson:
been eating and stooling sine last week,,, last night was intense, today is my clinic day so i went nd i hv been admitted,,, pls pray for me,,,,,

How are you now?
Praying for you and LO.
Speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:54am On Dec 09, 2017
tallar:
B.A B.A

Cc lady25

Congratulations Momma.
God bless your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by McPerry(f): 2:06am On Dec 09, 2017
tallar:
B.A B.A

Cc lady25

Congratulations dear....
Successful delivery to us too.
Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:38am On Dec 09, 2017
BritneyStacy:
It should be 5%o alcohol if I remember well. I personally don't encourage even a pint of alcohol throughout pregnancy because of its effect on the baby...

What of people that now take gulder, Heineken and small stout during pregnancy. Thanks dear, I'll control myself.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 6:51am On Dec 09, 2017
mummyjayson:

U 're healed IJN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 6:52am On Dec 09, 2017
tallar:
B.A B.A

Cc lady25

Congrats dear!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2017
All these december mamas....where una birth story o.
Hanhan!
How is it doing me this early morning sef undecided.

I dont know o...I jus feel like reading everything about birth shaa and be imagining myself in d situation. sad

Ok bye

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2017
beautifulrosa:
All these december mamas....where una birth story o.
Hanhan!
How is it doing me this early morning sef undecided.

I dont know o...I jus feel like reading everything about birth shaa and be imagining myself in d situation. sad

Ok bye

Lolzz... I feel u, shebi u know u cld also watch "live births" on YouTube if its doing u like that this morning tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2017
BritneyStacy:

There is this GYN that gives women quadraplets via air waves. Please, that your house address again

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Back to sender tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2017
mummyjayson:

Pele, get well soon dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2017
tallar:
B.A B.A

Cc lady25

Congrats mama.
May your son always make you happy and proud.
Amin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 09, 2017
booqee:
How are u? Has the pain relieved you.. I believe God will make the pregnancy easy for you henceforth.. so sorry I don't have a solution to offer
Thanks dear i feel a bit better now though the last few days was hell i thank God. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 09, 2017
Thanks to all those that asked of me cant mention all monikers now. The last few days have not been easy ive been in serious pain couldnt even bend down to do my normal chores but as at this morning, i feel better i pray the pain dont come back. Meanwhile, i stopped the diclofenac prescribed by the Doctor he said i should take for 10 days i only took it for 2days cos i read it causes miscarriage as well so i was scared and had to manage the pain like that. shocked shocked shocked i feel a bit better now... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2017
Please mamas my folic acid finished 2days ago and the doctor recommended this drug. 1per day he said i should continue with this instead of folic please who have used this before? just want to make inquiry before i start using it. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2017
PatKing:

How are you now? Praying for you and LO. Speedy recovery.
thanks ma,, we r fine now,,,, stooling has stopped
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2017
lioha:

U 're healed IJN
Ammen,,tnx cappo,, we are bouncing now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2017
zaynie:

Pele, get well soon dear.
thnks dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2017
I am so sorry for the bother. I have some questions for the mamas in the house.

Please, is there any special milk for pregnant women? I'm almost through taking my 'complan milk' but I don't want it restocked as it taste like medicine and makes me nauseous.

I don't know if I should go back to my normal hollandia evaporated milk or any other recommended ones by your humble selves.

And also talking about yogurt for pregnant women, is it sweetened or unsweetened (plain) yogurt. I will also appreciate if I can get recommended to a good brand.

I am bothered about eating custard too.

Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2017
It's foodie day! This Lagos rain no let person go out and play. Harmattan suppose don reach by now. Have a lovely weekend mamas!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2017
Bloomingbud:
atumomo. Thanks a lot and AMEN to your prayers.

Mamas pls I have a question on babies birth weight at 27 weeks 3 days twin A weighed 1.2 while twin B weighed 1.1. I'll like to know if their is ok or small compare to their gestational age. Thanks

Cc. All mamas.
i think its not bad. my lo weighed 1.1 at 26 weeks 5 days. and according to the sonographer,its very OK. you can confirm from your Dr too. Pele iya ibeji
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2017
mydeporch:

You going to be fine. Amy and other mama's reply av answered it but i dont knw abt d comb test. Relax, its gonna turn out fine.
@ Rollykotex might av an idea.
I think she has been answered. my love to martins ma.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3918) (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) (3923) (3924) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lilianngozi(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.