Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8112100 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) (4013) (4014) (4015) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2018
youngmommypat:
Hello sweet mummies.
My fone had a problem but thank God I'm back online.
March mummies, how things? May God help us.
Please can 30k buy baby things? That is what
U can get okirika clothes at aswani market. But pls when u get home soak in hot water and add dettol.
Important things are
Baby bed (u can get for as cheap as 3k. 1,500 own sef dey)
Shawl
Cap socks and mittens
Sponge soap
Powder
Oil
Cream
Flask
Towel
Cotton wool
Wipes nd diaper( u can go for clothe diaper to save cost
The other thing is the hospital list. God will provide for u abundantly. People will also give u stuffs when u give birth

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2018
booqee:
33 weeks today.. cheesy

Although this pic was taken at 31 weeks (2 weeks ago).
haaa I missed your picture
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2018
Na wa oo after staying with baby daddy parent for 3month that feels like 3years they are asking me to stay till baby is 6month(they have not even gone to know my parent)am so sad

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2018
youngmommypat:
Hello sweet mummies.
Please can 30k buy baby things? That is what I have been able to gather even if it okrika which okrika market is the cheapest in Lagos. What other tins are important apart from clothes?

May Oluwa provide for us o, e no easy to born pikin.
I can't wait to meet my little baby
Teamie I nor sure say 30k go fit buy baby things o especially if na ur 1st baby. Where in Lagos are you? There is an okrika market close to my house in Lagos. It's called Vespa but it's on Badagry Expressway after okokomaiko. Dey av lots of things dere.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2018
Oliran:
Good evening mamas in the house, please I'm hear again. I'm having problems with food, I can't eat whatever I prepare and even if my sister does, the aroma puts me off no matter how sumptuous it is. I get hungry but end up starving myself.
Please what can I do?
just endure mama I didn't eat anything in my first trimester I was on drip throughout,it will pass
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2018
curvilicious:
39weeks!
John, plz come naaaaaa
Am so tired my tired is tired as well embarassed
Pele ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
youngmommypat:
Hello sweet mummies.
Please can 30k buy baby things? That is what I have been able to gather even if it okrika which okrika market is the cheapest in Lagos. What other tins are important apart from clothes?

What part of Lagos are u?
Plz reply ASAP
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
youngmommypat:
Hello sweet mummies.
Please can 30k buy baby things? That is what I have been able to gather even if it okrika which okrika market is the cheapest in Lagos. What other tins are important apart from clothes?My fellow teamie don't disturb yourself much ,
You can go to any of the markets FloraEC mentioned.I bought first grade clothes at yaba.Go on the day they open new bales,I bought new socks,caps and gloves though,I was gifted baby bath,baby shawl nd baby wrappers as wedding gift,I thank God for that.I bought diapers 1 pack, I bought wipes,soap,lotion and baby oil directly from cussons at cheap rates,I took the car seat my BIL kids used(no money to buy new) Am praying somebody gifts me walker. I don't have money for flask sef.my sister buy the ones you can.

sad
youngmommypat:
Hello sweet mummies.
Please can 30k buy baby things? That is what I have been able to gather even if it okrika which okrika market is the cheapest in Lagos. What other tins are important apart from clothes?My fellow teamie don't disturb yourself much ,
You can go to any of the markets FloraEC mentioned.I bought first grade clothes at yaba.Go on the day they open new bales,I bought new socks,caps and gloves though,I was gifted baby bath,baby shawl nd baby wrappers as wedding gift,I thank God for that.I bought diapers 1 pack, I bought wipes,soap,lotion and baby oil directly from cussons at cheap rates,I took the car seat my BIL kids used(no money to buy new) Am praying somebody gifts me walker. I don't have money for flask sef(if i see money i buy),
manage the 30k well,its difficult to manage as a FTM with plenty things to buy.My sister just buy what you can.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
At last, our baby John is here,welcome sweetheart, thank you for coming to make mummy and daddy happy, may you continue to be a source of joy to ur parents...

Congratulations curvilicious and curvydaddy grin, the God that visited you will visit me and other gtc mamas wink

Wishing all waddling mamas sexy borning, mother and baby alive, daddy rejoicing with more money

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Imahaps:

please post lists of the stuffs you bought and their prices if you don't mind.. I need am badly

wowdiva:

Please can you help me with the list pretty please.

*Baby cot - 30k
*Hanger/cloth drier - 5500
*Wardrobe - i didnt buy cos i have. But i asked the price and its varies ranging between 40k (big colourful wooden type) to 5k (plastic types with about 4 or 5 drawers). There are some other plastic type that are even expensive as much as 40k or 30k. They are really really beautiful and good quality.
*Stainless trolley - 5k
*Baby carrier - 7500 (there are even lesser prices like 4k and less depending on quality and more expensive ones too)
*Baby outing bag - 5k
*Flask - big one 3.2litres - 6k, smaller one for outing - about 3k..not very sure again..the price isnt even clear (Gint is good..my mum sells and tested it for 4 days..i swear the water is still hot)..unfortunately there are now fake ones and another person might not be so lucky.
*Sterilizer - 6k (i bought an empty unit) cos i bought Avent feeding bottles and the other stuffs that usually comes with the sterilizer..all together in the avent package. The avent package unit..i cant remember the price and i'm finding it difficult to see what is written here..but it wasnt less than 5500 or 6000. Cos i remember haggling on that price and i cant remember if the seller agreed sef.
*baby bath set - ranges between 3.5k to 15k. Depending on quality and designs. But is it not to baff for your baby?

I think i should stop here..i can't possibly write everything (baby things are so many) just decided to state some of the things that the prices are not easily discernible.

Dont follow my prices ooo...cos you may even find them way way cheaper or more. Just a guide.

Below is the screenshot of the list i got from Goldenheart

10 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Page 4011 is Bae for baby things/shopping
I just don't want to look for this page at the right time.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
youngmommypat:
Hello sweet mummies.

it should be able to buy the very basic things..
you might not need to buy things that you can work around the alternatives..like baby cot, bath set, sterilizer etc.. also you might get a lot of cloths and other baby things as gift on ur baby's naming day so you might not wanna buy too much cloth sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
booqee:
how come? I didn't get it oo

Well, I sent it like a week ago or so. Let me resend.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mahoti:
haaa I missed your picture
ahh..you're such a late comer.. my next pic would be of my baby when i give birth tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
nifeseun:

Well, I sent it like a week ago or so. Let me resend.
I've responded fa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
tutulicious:

Dear mama, I can relate with your not wanting sex. There must have been a reason in the past that made you hate it, please seek counsel we could talk privately if you want. Its well with you.

Thank you so much Mama.
I've had no past experience really, just that the drive is not there. I don't think I've ever approached my hubby for sex in our 2yrs of marriage. It's been one sided. I heard there are things i can take to boost my drive, which i plan to start taking after delivery

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettymaxy(f): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
curvilicious:
BA! BA!! BA!!! John, finally arrived 5:5am on Friday 13/01 weighing 3.5kg. Mama John alive, John sucking thumb & daddy looking like film.
BS is super hilarious CC Sansa142 Nnekaike Pwettymii Towerofgrace Proudmom38 Jazzyjazz Chrissyjay All team January, cappo yaff born
congratulations mama john At last john is here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
DNA07:
We are fine mamma. My bump looks so big, l keep hearing congratulations iya ibeji. I'm not sure about the kicks yet. Abeg June mamas na only me waka come?

Even myself just started feeling the kicks at 19weeks, after so much disturbing Mr Google and my doctor on how it really feels. I think as a first time mom, it's always difficult to know which is kick or not but keep calm u will soon start feeling it and u won't need anyone to tell u that it's a kick.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
U go start wit north central own.Was in d villa n no netwrk
zaynie:
Congrats to all new moms. May your babies grow to be as you dream. Amin.

Curvilicious mama, welcome to motherhood. kiss
Kiss John for me, the guy try no be small kiss

Mama Dunasy, isnor easy. My new position is the lead role so no hiding behind anyone. I sleep and breathe Pinterest and Google and Whatsapp when I'm free. embarassed
Hopefully next week I would be settled and all those Northern mamas will here weeeeen.

One word of advixe to who wants to listen.
Have you seen a 2 year old throw a tantrum when you take his favorite toy after he did something wrong?
At first he is meek when he fears you will take the toy away.
Then he is rebellious when you've taken the toy away, he tries to take the toy back by all means and will bite or scratch or climb you and pull your hair. Hold him at arms length so he does no body harm. And most importantly ignore him.
Then he stops trying and just wails loudly, after which he'll most likely sleep off in that same spot.

Have a great night ladies.
Keep rocking your bumps with pride. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Imahaps(f): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
booqee:

*Baby cot - 30k
*Wardrobe - i didnt buy cos i have. But i asked the price and its varies ranging between 40k (big colourful wooden type) to 5k (plastic types with about 4 or 5 drawers). There are some other plastic type that are even expensive as much as 40k or 30k. They are really really beautiful and good quality.
*Stainless trolley - 5k
*Baby carrier - 7500 (there are even lesser prices like 4k and less depending on quality and more expensive ones too)
*Baby outing bag - 5k
*Flask - big one 3.2litres - 6k, smaller one for outing - about 3k..not very sure again..the price isnt even clear (Gint is good..my mum has it..she tested it for 4 days..i swear the water is still hot)..unfortunately there are now fake ones and another person might not be so lucky.
*Sterilizer - 6k (i bought an empty unit) cos i bought Avent feeding bottles and the other stuffs that usually comes with the sterilizer..all together in the avent package. The avent package unit..i cant remember the price and i'm finding it difficult to see what is written here..but it wasnt less than 5500 or 6000. Cos i remember haggling on that price and i cant remember if the seller agreed sef.
*baby bath set - ranges between 5
3.5k to 15k. Depending on quality and designs. But is it not to baff for your baby?

I think i should stop here..i can't possibly write everything (baby things are so many) just decided to state some of the things that the prices are not easily discernible.

Dont follow my prices ooo...cos you may even find them way way cheaper or more. Just a guide.

Thank you so much....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sorry to quote but I had to cos my own drive disappeared after delivery.Pls let me in on d things to take cos I want my sex drive back. grin
Wemmy017:

Thank you so much Mama.
I've had no past experience really, just that the drive is not there. I don't think I've ever approached my hubby for sex in our 2yrs of marriage. It's been one sided. I heard there are things i can take to boost my drive, which i plan to start taking after delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Graciouscharis:

Sweet cappo, how are you doing? Thanks for still checking on us. We are doing great. Take care.
Am fine teamie. Good to read from you.

keeki:

hello ma.u have been in my thoughts hope you are fine?
Am fine Ma. Thanks for having me in your thought.

forzarush:
Cappo! How are you ma'am? we're doing well. Awaiting your testimony. Be good. Thanks.
Am fine thank you Ma.
Am with the preggy in the spirit and will join you soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wowdiva: 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
booqee:

*Baby cot - 30k
*Stainless trolley - 5k
*Baby outing bag - 5k
*Flask - big one 3.2litres - 6k, smaller one for outing - about 3k..not very sure again..the price isnt even clear (Gint is good..my mum has it..she tested it for 4 days..i swear the water is still hot)..unfortunately there are now fake ones and another person might not be so lucky.
3.5k to 15k. Depending on quality and designs. But is it not to baff for your baby?

Thanks a bunch, God bless you Ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wowdiva: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
youngmommypat:
Hello sweet mummies.

Depending on where you stay in Lagos, there's one at katangua/super, close to Iyanaipaja.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wowdiva: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
Wemmy017:

Thank you so much Mama.

I had same issues after I got married. I am not just a sex person. I tried all sorts, Maca, dates, watermelon and milk. The one recipe I saw on facebook called "fin drink". it's a mixture of blended dates, coconut, Tiger nuts(ofio). Well some swore by it, tales of how it made them very Hot. I was looking forward to the magic, but it only made me sleep. Along the line one of the many things started working and I was enjoying sex, but after I got Pregnant I don't want to think of sex. I only do it since I heard it helps in childbirth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
mandysmum:
Still vomiting,though less than before. My belle don big, and gosh! It feels so tight. As for kicks, I am not sure about that one. I don't know if what I feel is bowel movements or baby movements grin. 20w1d and counting. This journey must end in praise.

Sorry ma about the vomiting, mine is spit I wonder when it will stop. Am also feeling that tightness but surely this journey must end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wowdiva: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mahoti:
Na wa oo after staying with baby daddy parent for 3month that feels like 3years they are asking me to stay till baby is 6month(they have not even gone to know my parent)am so sad

Take heart sis, why not tell them you will like to go spend time with your parents for a change.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
booqee:

*Baby cot - 30k
*Stainless trolley - 5k
*Baby outing bag - 5k

Thank you mama for this. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mahoti:
Sorry about that dear. Hope they are not doing you anyhow sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
wowdiva:

I had same issues after I got married. I am not just a sex person. I tried all sorts, Maca, dates, watermelon and milk. The one recipe I saw on facebook called "fin drink". it's a mixture of blended dates, coconut, Tiger nuts(ofio). Well some swore by it, tales of how it made them very Hot. I was looking forward to the magic, but it only made me sleep. Along the line one of the many things started working and I was enjoying sex, but after I got Pregnant I don't want to think of sex.
Wow I thot I was the only one. After pregnancy I lost my sex drive although I was always hearing how sex drive goes up after getting pregnant.
I will try the fin drink if it doesn't come back after I give birth, I have seem many people say it works.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
@mahoti dear,,, pele,,, bur first, where is baby daddy?? cos you cant stay with his parents forever,,,, is he willing to make d necessary move or no hope for him side? if he is, then he should start bur if not,,, i think u should start father urself nd ur bundle of joy to leave and start ur own life....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
@mahoti dear,,, pele,,, bur first, where is baby daddy?? cos you cant stay with his parents forever,,,, is he willing to make d necessary move or no hope for him side? if he is, then he should start bur if not,,, i think u should start father urself nd ur bundle of joy to leave and start ur own life.... God is able to see u tru

(1) (2) (3) ... (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) (4013) (4014) (4015) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.