Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8121195 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4064) (4065) (4066) (4067) (4068) (4069) (4070) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2018
flyingangel:
Thanks mama, someone said there don't have enough hands and most times they refer people to maitama General hospital.
Don't know how true that's cos everyone have their perception about a place.

They don't have enough hands?, just hearing that for the first time. Have been using that hospital for over ten years and had an emergency CS at 12midnight and all personnel were on ground.

Am not trying to hype them but I know they do lots of things there and they are equipped. Well, every hospital sha have one ish or the other.

Just search well and settle for one that you are comfortable with.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeeeey: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2018
flyingangel:
Thanks mama but how is their facilities and environment like?
Do they have experience professionals there also?
Their facilities r very good n modern. Environment is very very neat. It doesn't even smell like a hospital and they have good Drs and consultants.

Plus to me their fees r affordable
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
gwng:
You can now ORDER for KINYO BABY BREAST MILK PUMP.

COMES WITH ONE YEAR WARRANTY

Our Address: 3-9 Olu Koleosho off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone/Whatsapp: 08060675824

Why Buy from us? We have sold a handful to people on this forum and they ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR QUALITY.

Some satisfied Nairaland users using Kinyo. See this: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3330#59403999. There are many more though

Single Breast Milk Pump: 20k
Double Breast Milk Pump: 30k

WE ALSO NOW HAVE DIGITAL THERMOMETERS (VERY USEFUL TO CHECK YOUR BABY TEMPERATURE, 2k), DIGITAL INFRA-RED THERMOMETERS (5K), FETAL DOPPLER (TO CHECK FETUS HEART-BEAT RATE, 25k) AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bloomingbud:
Good evening mamas,

Good to see my teamies and porters dropping theirs babies safely.

We are 37 weeks today with no single sign of labour except for lower abdominal pains that makes me limp not even cramps o. To say I'm tired is understatement coupled with this heat o, I'm thinking of going to the hospital to tell them I'm in pains cos I'm tired.
Dr Google says multiple pregnancy should not be allowed above 37 weeks, how true is this?

Cc. All mamas.

Proudly team February.
My dear you aren't alone or, I'm even 38 weeks sef. Just Braxton Hicks.... Ayam Tayad! !!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
LegitDiva:

My dear you aren't alone or, I'm even 38 weeks sef. Just Braxton Hicks.... Ayam Tayad! !!

At 38+5 not even Braxton hick did I see cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by foreverjoy00: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
BA! BA! My beautiful princess made her grand arrival this morning 8:3O weighting 2:8kg through VD with tears . March mama ported to February. BS coming soon

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymummy(f): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
foreverjoy00:
BA! BA! My beautiful princess made her grand arrival this morning 8:3O weighting 2:8kg through VD with tears . March mama ported to February. BS coming soon

Congratulations
Thank God for your life
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
foreverjoy00:
Congrats Teamie. God bless and keep our prince. Cappo Elmaspeed, come and see one one of us don port o!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
foreverjoy00:
congrats.welcome to the world princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
foreverjoy00:

Congrats teamie. March don take over o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
foreverjoy00:
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
soonest:

Congrats teamie. March don take over o
Abi Na, potential porter taking over

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
foreverjoy00:
Congratulations dear. God bless your LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maggiespecial(f): 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
Congratulations foreverjoy00. May she be d source of joy to u n your household. Lot of kisses to her..... And quick recovery to u too. 1luv

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
foreverjoy00:
Congrats ma'am and welcome to your princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Lol. I had elephant feet form my 2nd trim. By 3rd trim I could only wear one elastic Kito sandals. So far your BP and protein test (I assume they check at every visit?) are fine it's ok. Also use one finger to press the swelling, does it remain pitted or it goes back to normal? If it's the latter you're fine

Lolz ohk....
Thanks......... it goes back to normal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
LuckyG1:

Signs of Gestational hypertension and shouldn't be perceived easy if swelling does not subside with time..It could also be related to early sign to pre-eclampsia.

• you may need have food with reduced salt intake. please take salt for proper thyroid function and the baby as well...
•intake of diet with enough potassium content( is this not theory?) Talk with a dietitian on this,he or she may help with list of food having high potassium content
• Avoid use of caffeinated teas or tea similar..
•some experience mothers I have come across prefer eating bananas, try on it.
• Avoid sedentary lifestyle;avoid over standing for a
longtime too
•massage the leg or place of swolleness every morning and before going to bed...

Thanks.... BP and urinalysis are normal for now.... will keep an eye though.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
LegitDiva:

Yes I have a contact. He supplies my aunt in Anambra Pls call Mr kingsley on 08100091808.

Oh thanks for this but I've gotten already.

Will still keep the contact just in case.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ohferanmi(f): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
Good day sabi mamas. Plz at what week should I feel baby's movement. ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
lioha:

At 38+5 not even Braxton hick did I see cry cry

�� grin cheesy You just made me smile.
This is a pure case of 'my own better sef'

cheesy
Super natural delivery to us all in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amy43: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
pls mothers help me, how do I control gestational diabetes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tunis24: 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
foreverjoy00:
Wow! Congrat teamie. She shall be a blessing to her generation.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
amy43:
pls mothers help me, how do I control gestational diabetes
Work closely with your doctor, take your meds, exercise, and eat healthy.

Have regular scans to monitor your babies weight and progress, have your blood sugar checked often.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amy43: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
Liftedhands:
Work closely with your doctor, take your meds, exercise, and eat healthy.

Have regular scans to monitor your babies weight and progress, have your blood sugar checked often.

thank you dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
foreverjoy00:

Congratulations
Welcome to team February

Flood the thread with babies coz its our month

Team February for supernatural delivery

PORTTERS CLUB
MONIKER .............EDD........... SEX .... DD
01 Anak123 .........14/2/18 ......XX .... 27/12/17
02 amaka90 ........ 4/2/18 ...... XX ..... 25/1/18
03 moonert ........... EDD ? ....... XX ..... 30/1/18
04 rollykotex ..........EDD ? ........ XY .... 31/1/18 BS

MONIKER ..................EDD.......... SEX .... DD
05 Luvtoteach .......... EDD ? ....... XX ..... 1/2/18
06 SULPHUROXIDE ...EDD? ....... XY .......1/2/18
07 jadareese ............. 30/1/18 ....XY ......3/2/18
08 Schonebaby ........ 28/1/18 ... XX .......4/1/18
09 Glossom .............. 8/2/18 ..... XX ......5/2/18
10 Teegali ............... EDD, ? .......XX........ 5/2/18
11 foreverjoy00 ...... March ...... XX ...... 9/2/18

08 Mcperry .................2/2/18.......XY
09 Rhukkie ..................3/2/18 .....XX
10 Completey ............ 5/2/18 ....... surprise
12 eazee .....................9/2/18 .........XX
13 Mzkolawole ..........13/2/18
14 Kweenkong ...........14/2/18
15 Angel2424 .............17/2/18 ....... XX
16 Lioha ......................18/2/18 ........XX
17 Nancyij ...................18/2/18 ........XY
18 mummyjayson ......18/2/18
19 stormie ..................19/2/18
20 Sweetmommatwo .19/2/18 ..........XX
21 DocAdray ................22/2/18
22 LegitDiva ............... 24/2/18 ...........
23 Booqee .................. 27/2/18...........XX
24 Bloomingbud ........ 28/2/18.......... XX, XY
25 toludimpz .............. 28/2/18 ......... XY
27 Droyal .....................EDD?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
LegitDiva:

�� grin cheesy You just made me smile.
This is a pure case of 'my own better sef'

cheesy
Super natural delivery to us all in Jesus name

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
Mcperry Rhukkie completey eazee we await the good news.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by McPerry(f): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nimi22:

The good news is on its way Cappo...

Mehn, the expectation no be here ooo...am 39w6days, so tomorrow is my EDD according my hospital's calculation and is just Braxton Hicks contractions oo and a small mucus which I saw on Wednesday after eating 4 packs of dates, strong contraction came ones and ran away...chaii, all my Jaws are aching already..I have been dancing,jumping,jogging, exercising, house chores, climbing stairs,walking long distance with hills(not too hilly though) and nothing yet.
My doc said if by next week Tuesday which is my ANC day and nothing yet na to induce oo, and I heard it's painful which I don't want to go through.

God please have your way.
I have decided to take it easy now.

Person don dey suffer for the pikin before e born sef.

I wanna believe God have bera plans for us that are in the same situation.

Team February for supernatural birth.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
McPerry:

The good news is on its way Cappo...

Mehn, the expectation no be here ooo...am 39w6days, so tomorrow is my EDD according my hospital's calculation and is just Braxton Hicks contractions oo and a small mucus which I saw on Wednesday after eating 4 packs of dates, strong contraction came ones and ran away...chaii, all my Jaws are aching already..I have been dancing,jumping,jogging, exercising, house chores, climbing stairs,walking long distance with hills(not too hilly though) and nothing yet.
My doc said if by next week Tuesday which is my ANC day and nothing yet na to induce oo, and I herd it's painful which I don't want to go through.

God please have your way.
I have decided to take it easy now.

Person don dey suffer for the pikin before e born sef.

I wanna believe God have a beer plans for us that are in the same situation.

Team February for supernatural birth.

It is well with you. God will do it in his time

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ohferanmi:
Good day sabi mamas. Plz at what week should I feel baby's movement. ?
For my first
No movement up till 23weeks
For this 2nd, started around 16weeks.
Both were anterior placenta which cushions baby kicks.

How far gone are u?
What's the placenta position.?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rhukkie: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nimi22:
Thanks momma,
EDD has passed by 6 days and nothing yet,
I've walked long distance, danced, ate dates, pineapple juice n all I get is frequent Braxton Hicks which leaves me breathless. I had a cervical sweep done 2 Saturdays ago during my anc but it didn't do anything for me.
I've got another appointment tomorrow, hoping for a miracle cos I've been scheduled for induction on Monday if labor doesn't start on its own.
I'm so exhausted. I know it will end in praise.
Cc lioha

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
foreverjoy00:

Team march porters club is officially declared open. cheesy
Congratulations mummy.
God bless you and your baby.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4064) (4065) (4066) (4067) (4068) (4069) (4070) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotolly22(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.