Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8118453 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) (4157) (4158) (4159) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2018
4realwoman:
Mama's join me in thanking the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords

To the glory of God today is our 3 years anniversary

OLUWA THANK YOU.

congratulations ma'am u will celebrate more to come in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amarisa(f): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018
ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH (3rd week)

Wonderful June Mamas, how una dey. we are either in our third trimester or approaching it, so we have less than 12 weeks to go. Thanks to God for bringing us this far.

How are we all feeling? Hope we are attending antenatal and taking our drugs. Have we started shopping? Oya o, we are at the last lap and God will see us through in Jesus name, amen.

NAME .................... EDD .......................... SEX
Ayauche ....................04/06/18 .................... XY
Mumofnations .............04/06/18
Amarisa .................... 05/06/18
Jessie21 ....................05/06/18 ....................XY
Lessonslearned............05/06/18
rabola1 ........................05/05/18..................
Sandypearl .................. 23/06/18 .................. XY
Mandysmum ........... ...06/06/18 ...................
Ladytari .................... 06/06/18 ........................
Goldendollars .............06/06/18 ..................XY
rubyzz .......................09/06/18 .................... XY
FINA4804 ..................12/06/18
Enkay2016 ................14/06/18 ....................
Olalayo1710 ..............14/06/18
Emerald22 .................. 16/06/18 ....................
Dacutebaby .............. 18/06/18 ........................
strongwoman333 ....... 20/06/18 ...................XX
DNA07 ...................... 22/06/18 ......................XX
JUMAYIN ................. 30/06/18 ..................... XY
Hannydimples

Please com in and say hi.

Congratulations to all the Mama's that have put to bed and weldone to all the waddling Mama's. It will end in joy for us all In Jesus name.
present Cappo..thank for checking on us..

Happy Wedding Anniversary 4realwoman..God bless your home

Congrats to all the latest mummies..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2018
Happy Anniversary 4realwoman. D love of God will sustain u both to the end IJN.

Romeo3, thanks for enough info on ur diary. My BIL will be doing as if money no dey for Uber when he dey make 60 trips every week. Anyway am inspired by ur diary sha.

Glowprincess, all d best.

Nimi22 and booqee, enjoy motherhood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2018
4realwoman, congrats. More sweetness maritally in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 11:04am On Mar 22, 2018
Lol, let our dear John enjoy both the bwess and d rest cheesy
curvilicious:

Amen! But i dont have bwess again i only have rest let not my enemies(MummyAudrey) read this post. They know demselves
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2018
Congratulations Lilliesbud12, God bless you and your bundle of joy...

Woooww, April mamas our first baby is here...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bearings: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
mitchyy:

Is it brand new or has been used?

Sold. Regards
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
StrongWoman333:
shocked shocked shocked
I think its high time govt makes it mandatory for all hospitals to allow a relative inside the operating room! This new trend and the age long baby swapping may be curtailed!

But then again is it possible for a person to survive without both kidneys devoid of some medication and lifestyle change? Its highly impossible for this to happen and the only symptom is pain.

Cs is a life saving procedure let this not be a propaganda from religious fanatics who see cs as not Gods purpose for women.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Abeg the story be as e get, I strongly doubt she lost her kidney during CS. First off the location of the kidney is such that it cant be removed from the lower abdomen where they cut for CS. Also I strongly doubt that any doctor will have the skill to perform both surgeries and the person will leave the hospital alive. Plus how long did she spend in the theatre? Ordinary Fibroid removal sef, gynaes are scared to do it along with CS lets not start talking about a surgery as delicate as kidney removal, any wrong move can render the kidney you want to sell/use useless

Liftedhands:
I think its high time govt makes it mandatory for all hospitals to allow a relative inside the operating room! This new trend and the age long baby swapping may be curtailed!

But then again is it possible for a person to survive without both kidneys devoid of some medication and lifestyle change? Its highly impossible for this to happen and the only symptom is pain.

Cs is a life saving procedure let this not be a propaganda from religious fanatics who see cs as not Gods purpose for women.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
Liftedhands:

It may be possible you never can tell. I know one can survive with one kidney sha. May God help us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
@Ayauche thanks for that list. Looks like baby items are same prices in all locations irrespective of the State one is unless the greedy sellers that want to cheat someone.

@4realwoman happy wedding anniversary to you may you continue to enjoy God's Joy and Love in your home.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
StrongWoman333:
shocked shocked shocked

I saw this too and the first thing that came to my mind was if it was possible to remove a kidney during a ceasearan section. Kidney removal is not a 10mins process o before they now remove baby again, but still what do I know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Happy Anniversary 4realwoman,may God's grace and mercy continually abound in your marriage..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Abeg the story be as e get, I strongly doubt she lost her kidney during CS. First off the location of the kidney is such that it cant be removed from the lower abdomen where they cut for CS. Also I strongly doubt that any doctor will have the skill to perform both surgeries and the person will leave the hospital alive. Plus how long did she spend in the theatre? Ordinary Fibroid removal sef, gynaes are scared to do it along with CS lets not start talking about a surgery as delicate as kidney removal, any wrong move can render the kidney you want to sell/use useless

Exactly!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
StrongWoman333:
It may be possible you never can tell. I know one can survive with one kidney sha. May God help us
Of course ita very possible to survive with one kidney but the person has to be on medication and serious change of lifestyle. Its not possible to have a kidney removed and the person continues with life as it were.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Forevergirl: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
4realwoman:
Mama's join me in thanking the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords

To the glory of God today is our 3 years anniversary

OLUWA THANK YOU.

Congrats dearie. May the hand of God continuously be on your marriage and let the oil of Love in your Marriage never run dry.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by erne: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Our Pure Natural Bee Honey Helps in Reducing Weight & Belly Fat

It enhances conception and promotes libido in both men and women

3k per litre

Contact
Symmetric Cosmetics,
08139458588, 08053408939

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
Congrats 4realwoman on ur wedding anniversary, wishing u and your dh more of God's blessings this year and forever

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacutebaby: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018
ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH (3rd week)

Wonderful June Mamas, how una dey. we are either in our third trimester or approaching it, so we have less than 12 weeks to go. Thanks to God for bringing us this far.

How are we all feeling? Hope we are attending antenatal and taking our drugs. Have we started shopping? Oya o, we are at the last lap and God will see us through in Jesus name,
Dacutebaby .............. 18/06/18 ........................

Yaayy!!! Halleluyah to Jesus for this last lap. I pray this trimester is better than the 2nd.
Done with my shopping this week. Whew!!! Now just anxiously waiting for baby's grand entrance.

Please is there anyone taking Omega 3 fish oil. Can anyone recommend a brand name. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princecemo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hello mamas, are you yet to get a baby car seats for ur newly born, book for urs now at a very very very affordable rate. Between 5k to 12k
Call 07032886943

1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hello wonderful mama's... thanks so much for all the prayers, wishes and outpour of love in welcoming our Queen.

Am sorry I can't mention names.. but I appreciate u all.

To all waddling mama's, congratulations I'm advance.

To the mothers of great nations, ur divinely appointed season of favor is here...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
princecemo:
Hello mamas, are you yet to get a baby car seats for ur newly born, book for urs now at a very very very affordable rate. Between 5k to 12k
Hi. Do you have for a 2yr old toddler?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hey mamas, good evening.

Please for those of us in 37/38 weeks, please did you guys experience this painful cramps? From way below my belle, i experienced this contraction that wants to tear my pelvis. Like a strong pull down there.

I had it all thru last night, comes and go. I only slept when it stopped and i wake immediately it starts, all thru last night o and continued all thru today, couldn't sleep. Although it got better this afternoon but immediately i cooked, it came back.

I complained about my spotting to my gynae on Tuesday , after all, he said i was ok and it is to be expected. Although it stopped sha and i think i saw it again yesterday but he said i should come running if i start leaking water or see bright red blood.

Please answer o. I beg you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
rvpbae:
Hey mamas, good evening.

Please for those of us in 37/38 weeks, please did you guys experience this painful cramps? From way below my belle, i experienced this contraction that wants to tear my pelvis. Like a strong pull down there.

I had it all thru last night, comes and go. I only slept when it stopped and i wake immediately it starts, all thru last night o and continued all thru today, couldn't sleep. Although it got better this afternoon but immediately i cooked, it came back.

I complained about my spotting to my gynae on Tuesday , after all, he said i was ok and it is to be expected. Although it stopped sha and i think i saw it again yesterday but he said i should come running if i start leaking water or see bright red blood.

Please answer o. I beg you
I think you are in labor sis! Can you time it and gauge how far apart it's coming?

Supernatural delivery to you abeg no born for house o kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DrDhe: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
Knock knock..... Team September, you guys are too dry ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Liftedhands:
I think you are in labor sis! Can you time it and gauge how far apart it's coming?

Supernatural delivery to you abeg no born for house o kiss

It is not even consistent. Sometimes 15mins apart, sometimes hours apart, sometimes 20 sef and pain isn't increasing.

Is this what they call Braxton Hicks?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 1:37am On Mar 23, 2018
lessonslearned:

U basically on bedrest.... that's the treatment for threatened miscarriage and the duvaston is a progesterone used to support the pregnancy..... bleeding should stop soon don't worry......

But u can ask the doctor why n what he thinks is causing the bleeding
Thanks lessonslearned. I wasn't told specifically the cause but just that it's threatened and I need bed rest coupled with the medications I'm given, it will be controlled.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 1:48am On Mar 23, 2018
Meeeeey:

I was placed on vasoprin on one of my antenatal visits. My bp has always been normal. I suspect I was given because of family history of bp but d Dr didn't tell me even when I asked.

But when I started bleeding, a nurse advised me to stock taking it because it thins d blood n I should confirm from a Dr. I asked d snr Dr that prescribed it and he said I should discontinue because of d spotting.
That's the reason I was questioning this vasopriƱ because of aspirin. When I asked doctor again, he said I should take once daily.
I'm on it now but not convinced. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 2:15am On Mar 23, 2018
Thanks madam zaynie. for remaining anonymous, I cancelled my name while I wanted full interpretation of the result because when I asked, I was told the result was fair and wasn't satisfied. I've deleted it now.

When I checked my folder, no diagnosis written there just a threatened miscarriage written in red pen and bed rest coupled with the drug prescription.

I'll be discharged this morning and bed rest is advised at home while I'll be seeing doctor for follow up every 2weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 6:41am On Mar 23, 2018
dacutebaby:

Yaayy!!! Halleluyah to Jesus for this last lap. I pray this trimester is better than the 2nd.
Done with my shopping this week. Whew!!! Now just anxiously waiting for baby's grand entrance.

Please is there anyone taking Omega 3 fish oil. Can anyone recommend a brand name. Thank you

Weldone mama, maybe you will encourage people like me to go and shop . God help us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 6:42am On Mar 23, 2018
Jessie21:
hi....I gotten some items already, I just need to complete the hospital requirements for mom&baby.....we bless God for the journey so far.

Weldone mama

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) (4157) (4158) (4159) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.