Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8110189 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4156) (4157) (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 24, 2018
Can I get for a year -almost 4
princecemo:
Yes, call 07032886943

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 24, 2018
Fiducia:

Mamas that responded, God bless you all
Biko any suggestion on how to bring on labour?
Abeg o before she born for exam hall
Also any suggestions on how to increase pcv?

@ mummy Za.ynie
@ mummy jazzy.jazz
@ mummy sans.a143
@Mummy mitc.hyy
@Mummy Elma.speed

@ All sabi mams

Good morning mamas
Morn,during my time,i take long evening walks.Took zobo but don't knw if it helped sha.For d pvc thing,take ugu or if u can get garden egg leaves,u can juice it or add as veg to ur food.(raw)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:56am On Mar 24, 2018
Fiducia:

Good morning mamas

To increase PCV...

Garden egg leaves. Squeeze the juice from the raw leaves and mixed with malt and drink.

Ugu leave juice is also good but taken in moderation. I prefer to take it without milk cus it slows down the absorption of iron.
I currently steam vegetables and add to my meals everyday because I had low pcv due to my severe morning sickness.
I slice ugu, eforiro leaf, waterleaf, scent leaf, then add crayfish powder, dryfish to sweeten it a bit, then steam together for just five-ten minutes. I either eat it like that or add to almost all my meals for the day.

First, have you confirmed your cousin's pcv is low? Second, have you timed her contractions to be sure its Braxton Hicks and not labour since she is 40weeks already? Make she nor go born for house o.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fiducia: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2018
mitchyy:

To increase PCV...

Garden egg leaves. Squeeze the juice from the raw leaves and mixed with malt and drink.

Ugu leave juice is also good but taken in moderation. I prefer to take it without milk cus it slows down the absorption of iron.
I currently steam vegetables and add to my meals everyday because I had low pcv due to my severe morning sickness.
I slice ugu, eforiro leaf, waterleaf, scent leaf, then add crayfish powder, dryfish to sweeten it a bit, then steam together for just five-ten minutes. I either eat it like that or add to almost all my meals for the day.

First, have you confirmed your cousin's pcv is low? Second, have you timed her contractions to be sure its Braxton Hicks and not labour since she is 40weeks already? Make she nor go born for house o.
Yes ma, she went for antenatal on Tuesday and did the pcv test, doctor said it was too low

Maybe its braxton hicks, yesterday, the waist pain was accompanied with frequent defecation, anytime it starts, she just dey enter toilet dey comot anyhow, I was even scared and at a point I refused she won't enter, make she no go born for there, but after sometime, it stopped and she has not complained of the waist pain till now.
She is 39 weeks
Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fiducia: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2018
Sansa143:
Morn,during my time,i take long evening walks.Took zobo but don't knw if it helped sha.For d pvc thing,take ugu or if u can get garden egg leaves,u can juice it or add as veg to ur food.(raw)
Thank you ma
Kisses to Jay kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omonifamily(f): 8:12am On Mar 24, 2018
PatKing:

My dear Teamy,
Roll call has been steady ...
There was one yesterday welcoming Litle Queen Lilliesbud12.

How are you?
The journey has toughen right?
We will all make it by God's grace.

Amin, thanks ma

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:16am On Mar 24, 2018
Fiducia:

@ mummy Zaynie
@ mummy jazzyjazz
@ mummy sansa143
@Mummy mitchyy
@Mummy Elmaspeed

@ All sabi mams

Good morning mamas

Well since kpekus is not in town, let her take long walks, eat pineapple (it's been said to cause labor) as Una no get stair case, make she put music, dance well well, she should wriggle her waist (make she even twerk sef)

Congratulations in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2018
rvpbae:
Alleluia somebody.

BA! BA!! BA!!!

My prince is finally here. I see something shaaaaaaa!

I don't know details now, all i know baby is here. Will come back with more info. Baby and mama dey strong.

Cc all April mom. Patking

wow,our 2nd April baby.Congrats mama. God bless and keep ur little one.lol@see something.everyone does but once dat put him in ur hands,I'm sure u 4got all. D pain was worth it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:37am On Mar 24, 2018
rvpbae:
Alleluia somebody.

BA! BA!! BA!!!

I don't know details now, all i know baby is here. Will come back with more info. Baby and mama dey strong.

Congrats mama and welcome to your prince.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2018
whyworryPH:
Good evening wonderful mamas in the house.

I'm new here and just got my BFP. 4realwoman led me by hand and brought me over.

I was pregnant last year and lost it at 6 months.

My marriage will be 2 by April. I need all the advice I can get from experienced mothers here.
I am taking pregnacare original and 5mg folic acid. Is there any other thing I should be doing?

Is it too early to register for antenatal? Please do not pass me by. Thanks

FashionTrend:
Hello mothers in the house I just got my BFP also and I don't think it's up to 4 weeks yet

Please are the dos and don't
And maybe some supplements to avoid miscarriage

I know God does wonders and it can only be him all through the phase

Any other advice is appreciated Thanks everyone
welcome and feel free to ask any question you want to ask here cos we have able mama's that are always ready answer you.
Seat down on your Golden chair and feel comfortable.
Once again welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2018
@ whyworryPH, please it is not to early to start antenatal pls and move over if you start now or start a day before your delivery you will still pay the same amount. I will suggest you start as soon as possible so that your Dr can monitor you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:49am On Mar 24, 2018
Bloomingbud:
6 weeks
God will continue to bless and protect your twins. well done mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2018
Thank you my able mothers. I shall start antenatal next week then.

At mama Bloomingbud, Congrats ma and I tap into your blessing of a twin baby boy and girl.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2018
erutoria:
B A! BA!! BA!!! With joy my heart we welcome our princess via EMCS lon 22/03/18 at ,11:45 am after 5days of failed VBAC . I thk God we made it atlassl. Baby is good ,mum is still feeling pain all over her body. Bs is coming. Cc: all march teamie and cappo
Congrats dearie. Glory to God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2018
rvpbae:
Alleluia somebody.

BA! BA!! BA!!!

Yaaayyyy, another April baby... .. Congratulations dearie. And a big welcome to your prince..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fiducia: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Well since kpekus is not in town, let her take long walks, eat pineapple (it's been said to cause labor) as Una no get stair case, make she put music, dance well well, she should wriggle her waist (make she even twerk sef)

Congratulations in advance
Thank you mama
Kisses to Soilder Ilan kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2018
erutoria:
B A! BA!! BA!!! With joy my heart we welcome our princess via EMCS lon 22/03/18 at ,11:45 am after 5days of failed VBAC . I thk God we made it atlassl. Baby is good ,mum is still feeling pain all over her body. Bs is coming. Cc: all march teamie and cappo

Congratulations mama! Welcome princess
rvpbae:
Alleluia somebody.

BA! BA!! BA!!!

Cc all April mom.
Another April baby is here!!!! Yippee!!! April mamas la hot grin Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
erutoria:

Congratulations Momma.
Welcome sweet princess.
Quick recovery dearie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
whyworryPH:

I'm new here and just got my BFP. 4realwoman led me by hand and brought me over.

My marriage will be 2 by April. I need all the advice I can get from experienced mothers here.
I am taking pregnacare original and 5mg folic acid. Is there any other thing I should be doing?

Congratulations Momma,
Welcome.
Please you need to start ANC now, due to your history.
Your medication is perfect for a start.
Just see your Gynea for more advice.
This Baby is here to stay.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
rvpbae:
Alleluia somebody.

BA! BA!! BA!!!

Awesome God!
Awesome God!!
Awesome God!!!

Congratulations Momma rvpbae.
Welcome to the world our Little rvpbae Prince!!!
You are perfect!!!!

Can I assume you delivery date is today?

Rest well Momma.
Eat well kiddo!

APRIL 2018 BABY!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
Team April 2018!
7 DAYS TO GO!!
ANNOUNCING THE ARRIVAL OF LITTLE PRINCE rvpbae!!!

"With God on our side, we are overcomers"!

PORTERS CLUB!!!!
Yes oh...
Babies will come fully READY, 37weeker are full term Mommas, this may be you!!!
It will end in praise.

1. Lilliesbud12 ...XX 19/03/2018✅
2. rvpbae  ...........XY 24/03/2018 ✅

GROUP A
Bags must be pack by March 15th, Lilliesbud12 ported on 19/03/18
rvpbae ported 24/03/18

1. Amy43 ............EDD 01/04/18(XX)
2. Wealthyone ...EDD 05/04/18(??)
3. Tutulicious .....EDD 07/04/18(??)
4. Euphorbia .......EDD 08/04/18(XY)
5. Bibeetee .........EDD 12/04/18(XY)
6. Splendor1 .......EDD 12/04/18(??)
7. Whyterose ......EDD 12/04/18(??)
8. Graciamore .....EDD 14/04/18(??)
Graciamore, your BirthBuddy rvpbae has ported, now you are on solo journey. No worry... Baby will come when ready.

GROUP B
Please Mommas, bags must be ready March 25th.
09. Toyeem ...........EDD 15/04/18(??)
10. mrstheo ........EDD 17/04/18(XX)
11. Mumplenty ...EDD 18/04/18(??)
12. Imagemate ..EDD 18-19/04/18(XY)
13. PatKing .........EDD 19/04/18(XX)
14. DidiPearls .....EDD 19/04/18(??)
15. sallygal  .........EDD 19/04/18(XX)
16. Wifeysist .......EDD 20/04/18(??)
17. omonifamily .EDD 21/04/18(XX)
18. Sysengr .........EDD 23/04/18(XX)
19. Crystalzoe ....EDD 23/04/18(XX)

GROUP C
We will be ready with our bags same as Group B... no worry.... it will all happen in April...

20. PrincessKF ....EDD 25/04/18(XY)
21. Hafsat24 .......EDD 27/04/18(??)
22. Prettymaxy ...EDD 27/04/18(??)
23. MumIbeji .......EDD 28/04/18(XX)
24. Debbiemma .. EDD 29/04/18(??)

#TeamNoLoss
#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bloomingbud:
6 weeks of God's goodness and motherhood bliss, it's not been easy but these children makes the stress worth it...
Meet Mofiyinfoluwa and Moyinoluwa @ 6weeks

Pix going down soon.

Lovely babies.
I raise Beyonce hand for you. It's not easy handling 2 babies at once. God bless your children with good health, long life and super intelligence.
You're doing great. kiss

rvpbae congratulations on the birth of your baby. It's truly not an easy thing so we appreciate God's mercies.
E be like say your BS go get plenty comedy inside wink
We are waiting to read it grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
PatKing:
Team April 2018!
7 DAYS TO GO!!
ANNOUNCING THE ARRIVAL OF LITTLE PRINCE rvpbae!!!

"With God on our side, we are overcomers"!

PORTERS CLUB!!!!
Yes oh...
Babies will come fully READY, 37weeker are full term Mommas, this may be you!!!
It will end in praise.

1. Lilliesbud12 ...XX 19/03/2018✅
2. rvpbae  ...........XY 24/03/2018 ✅

GROUP A
Bags must be pack by March 15th, Lilliesbud12 ported on 19/03/18
rvpbae ported 24/03/18

1. Amy43 ............EDD 01/04/18(XX)
2. Wealthyone ...EDD 05/04/18(??)
3. Tutulicious .....EDD 07/04/18(??)
4. Euphorbia .......EDD 08/04/18(XY)
5. Bibeetee .........EDD 12/04/18(XY)
6. Splendor1 .......EDD 12/04/18(??)
7. Whyterose ......EDD 12/04/18(??)
8. Graciamore .....EDD 14/04/18(??)
Graciamore, your BirthBuddy rvpbae has ported, now you are on solo journey. No worry... Baby will come when ready.

GROUP B
Please Mommas, bags must be ready March 25th.
09. Toyeem ...........EDD 15/04/18(??)
10. mrstheo ........EDD 17/04/18(XX)
11. Mumplenty ...EDD 18/04/18(??)
12. Imagemate ..EDD 18-19/04/18(XY)
13. PatKing .........EDD 19/04/18(XX)
14. DidiPearls .....EDD 19/04/18(??)
15. sallygal  .........EDD 19/04/18(XX)
16. Wifeysist .......EDD 20/04/18(??)
17. omonifamily .EDD 21/04/18(XX)
18. Sysengr .........EDD 23/04/18(XX)
19. Crystalzoe ....EDD 23/04/18(XX)

GROUP C
We will be ready with our bags same as Group B... no worry.... it will all happen in April...

20. PrincessKF ....EDD 25/04/18(XY)
21. Hafsat24 .......EDD 27/04/18(??)
22. Prettymaxy ...EDD 27/04/18(??)
23. MumIbeji .......EDD 28/04/18(XX)
24. Debbiemma .. EDD 29/04/18(??)

#TeamNoLoss
#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money
thanks mam pathKing all this different scanning date cef.. am tired.. waiting for Gods time.tanks for checking on us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
rvpbae:
Alleluia somebody.

BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congratulations ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
rvpbae:
Alleluia somebody.

BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congratulations ma he shall fulfil destiny IJN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
I still don't know what my baby weighs or time he was born. Just happy he is here and we are well. He came this morning at 37weeks, sometime around past 3. Vaginal delivery with small tear. Has been asleep since, although fed him formular around 10am. Is it time to eat again? I'm all alone here, no help yet. I just ate peppersoup now now, courtesy a friend.

Anyway, BS.

I brought it here when i started having contractions on Wednesday night, as JJC, i no sabi anything, especially because i went for antenatal on Tuesday and was told all was well. The contractions were quite subtle and just off and on and irregular.

On Thursday night, same thing. Continued all thru the day. I managed it till it became severe on friday. I quickly arranged some things and went to the hospital in the evening around 6pm. Saw doctor and he said to check me to know if i was in labour ( just like that? But luckily hubby shaved me that morning).

Doctor checked ( i hate it) and said i was 4cm and needed to go get my things shocked .Lol, hubby confused. All the while contractions were coming o but very bearable. Got home, carried bags, bought a few things, then got admitted. Meanwhile i had only eaten around 10am that day o.

Around 10pm, doctor checked again, 5cm. He suggested i climb stairs, i did like 5 times and got tired. I went to lie down and contractions came knocking. I didn't shout or anything. I'll sleep and contractions would wake me, then I'll squeeze hubby's hand.

Then all of a sudden, contractions became x10, i no shout o, all d while was lieing down. The strongest one came that felt as if baby's head was coming, hubby asked to call matron, i said no. Second time, in less than 3mins, with greater force, i told him to call the woman, i tried standing but felt like baby was falling, i told d woman, i want to poo and that baby was pushing me, she said don't push o. I enter delivery room, that's where i saw stars.

All the contraction was child's play oooooo. Jesus. I kept shouting, she said don't shout cos she was chooking hand and it was paining me. I felt one contraction, she say make i push, the woman dey laugh me say i dey play. I stopped.

Second push, she kept pulling my perineum embarassed embarassed and telling me to push, i did, she was like good, good but the pain was baaaad. I stopped.

Third push, one assistant ( God bless her), gave me a pillow and raised me up so i cld look at my stomach to push as the matron dey threaten to cut me. I said no no, ill push. Lol. I gave this my all, i swear at this point, it felt like my soul was gone, i was seeing bright lights, i didn't even know baby was out till i heard him cry.

Plenty things happened in that labour room that i can't type. Anyhow i got cleaned, placenta came out, stitched and was just lying down.

I give God glory cos it wasn't me in there. In my opinion, contraction weren't thaaat bad, painful but bearable. You see to push ehn, with d way the woman dey drag the perineum down, dipping her finger in too, i saw hell. I was in pains but baby is fine and thats all that matters. I dey ginger to go house tomorrow, here don tire me.

Cc patking

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by symmetric: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
We sell natural products like:

- Pure Coconut Oil
- Unrefined Shea butter
- Natural Bee Honey

08139458588, 08053408939

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
RashMe:

Maybe na lost in transit ma grin

Maybe lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
Rukkington:
Good day mamas, Congrats to those that have put to bed, may God bless your lo

Please mamas, I have a question o. I am due for TT4 injection on 27th of march and I heard once a dose is missed, one will have to restart the dose. Now, after taking TT4, will I still need booster dose in this pregnancy?
Its kind of confusing, pls don't jump and pass. l need clarification.

Mamas pls, help me look into this.. Abeg cry

cc: liftedhands , zaynie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bloomingbud:
6 weeks of God's goodness and motherhood bliss, it's not been easy but these children makes the stress worth it...
Meet Mofiyinfoluwa and Moyinoluwa @ 6weeks

Pix going down soon.

Thank God I did not miss this!
They are so lovely!
Ma'am Bloomingbud you are doing a great job! Well done!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
whyworryPH:

Congratulations and welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
FashionTrend:
Hello mothers in the house I just got my BFP also and I don't think it's up to 4 weeks yet

Please are the dos and don't
And maybe some supplements to avoid miscarriage

I know God does wonders and it can only be him all through the phase

Any other advice is appreciated Thanks everyone

Congratulations and welcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4156) (4157) (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gratefulheart2(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.