Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123842 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) (4317) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:27pm On May 10, 2018
[quote author=nnekaike post=67449089][/quote]Ok Ma'am thanks I will get one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:28pm On May 10, 2018
Onegai:

Our hospital provided the earrings. They can use a piercing gun or via hand. It should be gold-plated or gold. I waited till 6 months (didn't have the liver to watch it happen earlier). The earrings used to cost N250 to N500 2 years ago.

Thanks MA smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:29pm On May 10, 2018
FloraEC:

My DD ear was pierced on the 3rd day(the day they discharged us) in the hospital, they also checked for tongue tie. Hubby was sent to buy earrings, the normal original fullstop
Thanks smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 6:29pm On May 10, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Hello team November. Its been a little while since I last did a roll call.
How are we all?
We should be in weeks 15,14,13,12 and 11.
We've really crossed a major milestone and should be proud of our bodies for the amazing work of forming and growing a new life. God is truly wonderful. smiley
Welcome to the newbies. Please mention me with your names and EDDs so I can update the list.
Keep being awesome ladies. kiss

Side note: please you ladies can reach me on this email: vannenisoblessed@yahoo.com (hope I don't get banned for this)
I don't remember which email address this particular Nairaland account is attached to.
That was why I didn't see your reply @WhyworryPH

1) VannywealthDesi.............. 23rd Nov
2) Bukit05.............................. is 9th Nov
3) WhyworryPH......................23rd Nov
4) BlessedDiva ...................... 2nd Nov
5) Rushingwind05..................19th Nov
6) Ahnie................................... It is well with you kiss
7) Sexyjuly................................9th Nov
8 )Maryam1234.......................8th Nov
9)Jennyswtie...........................10th Nov
10)EzyF.....................................1st Nov
11)Ot4bdoo............................
12) Sammybabelious............26th Nov

Where is my name? undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EzyF: 6:30pm On May 10, 2018
[quote author=VannywealthDesi post=67437788]Hello team November. Its been a little while since I last did a roll call.
How are we all?
We've really crossed a major milestone and should be proud of our bodies for the amazing work of forming and growing a new life. God is truly wonderful. smiley
Welcome to the newbies. Please mention me with your names and EDDs so I can update the list.

Side note: please you ladies can reach me on this email: vannenisoblessed@yahoo.com (hope I don't get banned for this)
I don't remember which email address this particular Nairaland account is attached to.

12) Sammybabelious............26th Nov[/quote

Present ma entering my 16th week tomorrow and so glad glad Cos ms is departing and I can be
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EzyF: 6:31pm On May 10, 2018
[quote author=VannywealthDesi post=67437788]Hello team November. Its been a little while since I last did a roll call.
How are we all?

12) Sammybabelious............26th Nov[/quote

Present ma entering my 16th week tomorrow and so glad Cos ms is departing and I can be my once bubbly self again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:31pm On May 10, 2018
Roseey0:

Guess u have to change to military o. Thats where I eventually went to and will likely deliver there.
As for TT, how many have you taken before?
Thats what will determine when next u take the subsequent. I took 2 in my previous, followed up with the third dose which was when I was still recovering from the miscarriage. The 4th will be after this baby comes.
TT isn't based on every pregnancy. It has a duration. It's only when you default on the duration that you may have to start all over again in pregnancy.

I hope am right.
Thanks mama. I took only 1 around May last year and was supposed to take the next one in 4 months time which I never did. I guess I will have to start all over again cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EzyF: 6:36pm On May 10, 2018
zaynie:

I'm here hunting for my potential teamies.
EzyF
BlessedDiva tongue
Maryam1234
Sexyjuly
Bukit05 and all the first week November mamas kiss

I'm keeping space for you in the last week of October kiss

lol google be giving me October 26th buh edd is November 1st I'm just counting down badly to October ending

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 6:41pm On May 10, 2018
[quote author=EzyF post=67450634][/quote]

Haa mama 16th week? Then you are definitely team october not November o because 1st Nov as edd is 15 weeks not 16 and my doctor gave me 1st Nov while ovia app gave me 2nd undecided
So are you ready to continue with us or port now to october? Choose your choice lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juwonloo(m): 6:48pm On May 10, 2018
Pls reply

She's one week pregnant, what drug can she use to flush it out.

Doctors in the house pls pardon me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:58pm On May 10, 2018
bukit05:

I don't mind porting to October tongue Lol. I want my old self back. Fine I don't have morning sickness, but am now very very lazy which I don't like.

Dancing etighi!!! cheesy cheesy

WhyworryPH tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 6:59pm On May 10, 2018
juwonloo:
Pls reply

Folic Acid.

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EzyF: 6:59pm On May 10, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Haa mama 16th week? Then you are definitely team october not November o because 1st Nov as edd is 15 weeks not 16 and my doctor gave me 1st Nov while ovia app gave me 2nd undecided
So are you ready to continue with us or port now to october? Choose your choice lol

lol definitely not my doc says November 1st so November 1st it is

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:00pm On May 10, 2018
whyworryPH:

Madam hunter stop hunting and join us already wink. You can tell that since you are in the last week of October, you are most likely going to bring forth in November.

Stop stalling and join us. We know you love us and have been eyeing us stylishly. Our doors are wide open for you and other October mamas.
I'm sure Joomie won't mind tongue

Shaking my bonbom at her.....
TeamOct for laive!!!! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juwonloo(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2018
Rejoice04:
Folic Acid.

Dump ass, fvcking idiot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:15pm On May 10, 2018
ayabadamilola:
As rain dey disturb son of man, I decided to chook something in my mouth... don't mind the lighting, no be photographer I learn grin

Zaynie don't coman eat tongue

Hot puffpuff.... cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:16pm On May 10, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Why not go back to your former hosp, it's not late y' know. I registered just last week for antenatal sha, I'll still register with teaching hospital when they resume.

my belle don dey big sef lol

I am considering doing that (going back to Military hospital). Even me my belle don dey show o. I think my own is because I was on the big side even before taking in grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:24pm On May 10, 2018
zaynie:

Dancing etighi!!! cheesy cheesy

WhyworryPH tongue

She said she will not port again tongue tongue tongue .
I know you are praying for some of our team mates to port cos we took one of yours but e no go work cool cool grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:27pm On May 10, 2018
zaynie:

Shaking my bonbom at her.....
TeamOct for laive!!!! kiss kiss kiss

Side eyes her shocked. Come and take nah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:29pm On May 10, 2018
EzyF:

Yes teamie, November it is kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:36pm On May 10, 2018
whyworryPH:

I am considering doing that (going back to Military hospital). Even me my belle don dey show o. I think my own is because I was on the big side even before taking in grin

Yes oo very soon we'll start bump show,, cute bumps not amala and Eba bumps like october mamas tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:36pm On May 10, 2018
juwonloo:

Dump ass, fvcking idiot

Juwonloo let me use some of your words, "Bleep off" from this tread mr.
What do you take us for? Killers? Since you were not responsible and got her pregnant, face the music and prepare to be a dad.

Oh on second thoughts, I actually know a thread (TTC) that will suggest what you can use to get rid of the baby. That is if you make it out there alive. Mtchewwwwwww angry angry angry

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:42pm On May 10, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Yes oo very soon we'll start bump show,, cute bumps not amala and Eba bumps like october mamas tongue

Oh yes my dearest. We will teach October mamas how it's done cheesy smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shhladyj(f): 7:55pm On May 10, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Please I have a question. For the mama's that had baby girls how did you go about piercing baby ears? Are we to go to the hospital with new earrings for piercings? Will the piercing be done immediately baby is born? Please don't jump and pass this question. Thanks
wen i had my girl, the midwives asked if i wanted her ear to be pierced i told dem yes xo dey pierced her ear and gave me d price.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:56pm On May 10, 2018
whyworryPH:

Juwonloo let me use some of your words, "Bleep off" from this tread mr.
What do you take us for? Killers? Since you were not responsible and got her pregnant, face the music and prepare to be a dad.

Oh on second thoughts, I actually know a thread (TTC) that will suggest what you can use to get rid of the baby. That is if you make it out there alive. Mtchewwwwwww angry angry angry

I give this suggestion 100 likes, How I wish there's chop knuckles emoticon on nairaland, I'd have given you too.

May God have mercy on that boy for asking such a question on a thread where wombs are housing and nurturing innocent little humans not murdering them. Mtcheew!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 7:58pm On May 10, 2018
BlessedDiva:
At our very own mamas....Ayauche and divinemandate, safe delivery to you both and all mamas ready to pop, ngwan let's go there with Jesus at the centre.....still dancing
Amen sweetie. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumofnations: 8:27pm On May 10, 2018
Ayauche:
TEAM JUNE 2018 ROLL CALL

Updated List.
If your EDD or sex has not been updated please notify me.

NAME .................... EDD .........................SEX
Ayauche .................... 04/06/18 ................ XY
Mumofnations .......... 04/06/18 .................XX
Amarisa .................... 05/06/18
Jessie21 .................... 05/06/18 ..................XY
Lessonslearned......... 05/06/18 ................. XY
rabola1 ...................... 05/05/18..................
Mandysmum ............. 06/06/18 .................
Ladytari ...................... 06/06/18 ..................
Goldendollars ............. 06/06/18 ..................XY
rubyzz ......................... 09/06/18 .................. XY
FINA4804 .................. 12/06/18
Enkay2016 ................ 14/06/18 ....................
Olalayo1710 .............. 14/06/18 ....................XY
Emerald22 .................. 16/06/18 ....................
Dacutebaby ................ 18/06/18 ....................
Mummydd ................... 19/06/18 .................. surprise
strongwoman333 ....... 20/06/18 ...................XX
DNA07 ......................... 22/06/18 ....................XX
Sandypearl .................. 23/06/18 ....................XY
JUMAYIN ..................... 30/06/18 ....................XY
Hannydimples .............
vastviola ......................

Hope we are all fine, on behalf of cappo rubyzz. Just thought to check on us all by updating our list and also beg MIA mamas and the peeping mamas to respond and update us.
It shall all end in praise for us in Jesus name.

My dear June Mama's, I will be porting from team June. My Doctor has advised that I do an ELCS in the month of May due to size of baby and obstetric short height. We pray for safe and healthy delivery.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:32pm On May 10, 2018
EzyF:

Don't be shy.... kiss
That your Dr dinor finish learning work before running away from his oga, i bet he didn't do freedom sef. tongue

Me that my EDD is 25th Oct just entered 16th week yesterday
Your EDD is 26th October o tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 10, 2018
Preggcare or wetin dem d call am sef works like magic.
juwonloo:
Pls reply

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:34pm On May 10, 2018
BlessedDiva:

If I hear shocked well my sweet elder sis is october 27 (won't mind giving her a birthday mate niece/nephew and my stubborn younger bro that was my rival when we were little was Nov, can't even remember the date, my last bro died Nov 1st so hmmm the 2 months are special to me but warefa happens porting or no porting I'm still team supernatural everything #teamNovember that is grin

Joomie, write her name down for October list already grin
She is porting, in fact we will born the same day kiss in October

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:37pm On May 10, 2018
EzyF:

lol google be giving me October 26th buh edd is November 1st I'm just counting down badly to October ending

Come inside the TeamHouse and relax.
We have jacuzzi here o.
Our TeamOctoberHouse is ultramodern kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iaatmgirl: 8:37pm On May 10, 2018
hunniesuzie:
1. Even if you have CS now, you can still try for VD with your next. It's after 2 CS that Doctors won't try for VD again
2. I know how it feels to attempt VD then eventually do ECS but I still think you should try. The difference is marginal and I don't think there's a reason to decide for immediate surgery yet. It's a major surgery so weigh your options properly before deciding to go for it. Another medical opinion is a good idea

4realwoman congratulations, your's is one of the BA's I've been waiting to hear since you joined the thread. Welcome to the newborn

Thank you ma
God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) (4317) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Arabqueen and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.