Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122756 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4359) (4360) (4361) (4362) (4363) (4364) (4365) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 7:28pm On May 24, 2018
vastviola:
BA BA BA
My princess came on 13/5/2018 against edd 12/6.
Birthweight? uhmnn
Full BS nd conception testimony coming soon.
Halleluya to God Almighty. Second June mama to port. congrats and welcome to your princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:30pm On May 24, 2018
Wemmy017:
Help pls...Can't post my bs. What exactly am i doing wrong to be banned each time i try to post? cry
If it's too long, make it into 2 or three separate posts, make sure you put spaces in between, enough paragraphs and don't use too many short forms or vernacular.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 7:31pm On May 24, 2018
Joomie:
Team September 2016. Don't mind is ooo, we didn't show up for thread cuties back then.
Ehnehn, make i no see any boy for my backyard for now ooo till further notice.
I dey standby with my koboko

Chai! I'm late. Missed the picture of your cutie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 7:40pm On May 24, 2018
vastviola:
BA BA BA
Birthweight? uhmnn
another June mama porting, congrats to you ma and welcome princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:00pm On May 24, 2018
vastviola:
BA BA BA
Birthweight? uhmnn

Congrats mama. We are happy that your 9 months journey ended well. Say hi to the princess for us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:02pm On May 24, 2018
Joomie:

Don't mind us ooo. Na God's grace and if u see me for preggo, i be like ugly mutete.
My fruit seller still insists till today that it's the watermelons i buy from her that worked cos i do go to her stall then twice a week to buy full watermelons and devour day and night

Really? Watermelon here I come then. Me want me some cute baby like her biko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 8:44pm On May 24, 2018
Hello June Mama's, how are you all doing? Am so excited that some of our teamies have put to bed. Let me try to update the roll call but pls if it is deleted, Ayauche will kindly help us out.

Mama Ayauche, see as body is sweeting me lol

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 8:47pm On May 24, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Thanks Ma'am body dey fine o just that I'm so anxious to meet my baby and I'm so tired these days. May God see us through smiley hope you are great?

The anxiety is everywhere o, I can't wait too. I don't want to complain of the many aches and pains, am just begging baby to please come. It is well with us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 8:51pm On May 24, 2018
FloraEC:
Because we're special cheesy grin

Team July how’s everything? We're in week 30/31/32/33/34+. Hope we're fine and through with shopping/washing? June is next week Friday and some of us may port to June, so we've to prepared.
Sorry for the BH, excess pooing, tummy pain, leg cramps, back ache, difficulty sleeping or standing up from the bed, painful and tiring walking steps, vomiting and loss of appetite.
Please anybody that knows anybody that knows kareenakapur should please tell her that we're worried.
Please try and provide LO gender if known.

So my baby finally opened and is XY well according to scan. 34weeks today, 6weeks to go. Shopping done and dusted. Excess pooing dealt with me last night that I was sweating and crying, took 3 sachets of water. Difficulty turning in bed, waddling.

It'll surely end in praise.

Team July 2018

Name........ EDD............. SEX

1: sweetose ..13/07/018....XX
2: floraec ..04/07/018.....XY
3: veedboss ..23/07/018
4: ffvsquared ...10/7/018....XX
5: rofemiguwa ...5/7/018....XX
6: rolk ..10/07/18.................XY
7: VivyGift
..08/07/018.......XX
8: LadyMessi 7/7/018
9: Omolaadun000 4/07/018..XX
10: kareenakapur
11: Brownsmoothie 12/07/018..XY
12: Beryl15 6/07/018..........XX
13: flyingangel 31/07/018
14: Excel16 24/07/018....... XY/XY
15: creamchiccb 15/07/018
16: Ehimeomo 25/07/018
17: Boldbabe 15/07/018
18: Tiw78 17/07/018........XX
19: baberedefined 23/07/018...XY
20: Voucher 28/07/018......XY
21: claudine888 22/07/018...XX
22: dayosaurus 6/07/018.......
23: Ohferanmi 07/07/2018....XY
24: joiful 1/07/018...

We're fine cappo.
Heartburn is the order of the day with me oooo.
Most times it's until I vomit that I regain my balance. It's well with us all as the journey rounds off.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 8:57pm On May 24, 2018
whyworryPH:

Really? Watermelon here I come then. Me want me some cute baby like her biko
Lol, awaiting your watermelons testimony dear. I buy full watermelons divide and keep in the part of my freezer that doesn't freeze. And i do so twice a week. But the piss no be here oooo. But if u see my picture taken a week before delivery, na just opposite of DD, just as she's fair and fine, i black and wowo.

It is well with our los

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 8:58pm On May 24, 2018
DocAdray:

Chai! I'm late. Missed the picture of your cutie.
seen, eehyah kpele dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 8:59pm On May 24, 2018
shhladyj:

maybe watermelon cld contribute to it o, when i was preggy for first dd, i have a customer who comes to wake me every morning to buy watermelon, i stopped her after BA.
another watermelons testimony.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 9:08pm On May 24, 2018
TEAM JUNE 2018

ANNOUNCING THE BIRTH OF OUR BABIES
Mumofnations .......... 21/05/18 ........... XX
Vastviola ..................... 13/05/18 ......... XX
Thanking God for safe delivery of our princesses.

We thank God for bringing us this far, it's not by our power not might but the glory of God upon our lives.May the Almighty God in his infinite mercies meet us all at the point of our needs and grant us safe delivery.

NAME ........................ EDD .........................SEX
Ayauche .................... 04/06/18 ................ XY
Amarisa .................... 05/06/18 .................
Jessie21 .................... 05/06/18 ..................XY
lessonslearned......... 05/06/18 ................. XY
rabola1 ...................... 05/05/18..................
Mandysmum ............. 06/06/18 ................. XX
Ladytari ...................... 06/06/18 ..................
goldendollars ............. 06/06/18 .................. XY
rubyzz ......................... 09/06/18 .................. XY
FINA4804 .................. 12/06/18 ..................
enkay2016 ................ 14/06/18 ................... XY
olalayo1710 .............. 14/06/18 ....................XY
Emerald22 .................. 16/06/18 ....................
dacutebaby ................ 18/06/18 .................... XY
Mummydd .................. 19/06/18 .................. surprise
StrongWoman333 ....... 20/06/18 ................... XX
DNA07 ......................... 22/06/18 ....................XX
Sandypearl .................. 23/06/18 ....................XY
JUMAYIN .................... 30/06/18 .................... XY
Hannydimples ............ 30/06/18 ................... XY
vastviola ......................

Team June, on your marks, get set, Go.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 9:19pm On May 24, 2018
FloraEC:
Because we're special cheesy grin

Team July how’s everything? We're in week 3031/32/33/34+. Hope we're fine and through with shopping/washing? June is next week Friday and some of us may port to June, so we've to prepared.
Sorry for the ..

Wait oooh, we r 30weeks today, e be like say Na team July we go be oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:22pm On May 24, 2018
Omolaadun000:

We're fine cappo.
Heartburn is the order of the day with me oooo.
Most times it's until I vomit that I regain my balance. It's well with us all as the journey rounds off.

You can try antacid or warm milk.
Don't be quick to lay down after eating, sit up for some min before you lay down.
Don't rush your food, if possible eat in batches and slowly.
Endeavor to take enough water after each meal.
Sorry dear it'll soon end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:25pm On May 24, 2018
talltosyne:

Wait oooh, we r 30weeks today, e be like say Na team July we go be oo
Na 1st week of August your EDD enter? You're welcomed anytime. Comtem2011 aka coartem tongue I told you so.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 10:06pm On May 24, 2018
vastviola:
BA BA BA
Birthweight? uhmnn

Congrats mama, to God be the glory.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 10:22pm On May 24, 2018
Joomie:

Lol, awaiting your watermelons testimony dear. I buy full watermelons divide and keep in the part of my freezer that doesn't freeze. And i do so twice a week. But the piss no be here oooo. But if u see my picture taken a week before delivery, na just opposite of DD, just as she's fair and fine, i black and wowo.

It is well with our los

Eehn watermelon? I'm joining the watermelon wagon now buh I dey fear pee oo.....I'll Still do it jor pee or no pee, I want fresh cutie too grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 11:01pm On May 24, 2018
Who want?

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 11:25pm On May 24, 2018
esof1:
Who want?
I for no mind bt my baby won't like me taking it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 7:59am On May 25, 2018
vastviola:
BA BA BA My princess came on 13/5/2018 against edd 12/6. Birthweight? uhmnn Full BS nd conception testimony coming soon.
Congratulations Mama God bless & keep you and Lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:59am On May 25, 2018
Joomie:

It is well with our los

I don already black finish so no problem. As long as baby is this cute, I won't mind the peeing inconvenience from the watermelons grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 10:02am On May 25, 2018
whyworryPH:

I don already black finish so no problem. As long as baby is this cute, I won't mind the peeing inconvenience from the watermelons grin

I won't be surprised if u and BlessedDiva port to October, October capo has used water melon to initiate u to October grin grin grin

Lemme coman be going tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 10:24am On May 25, 2018
Good morning oooo ekarao ologi de o. Please sabi mamas everytime I take a walk, it looks like my pelvic bone wants to shatter and if I try to stretch, I feel this very painful strain in pelvic area as well. Is this normal? Secondly if I start drinking ogi now will that make me lactate on time? Please I need answers and I'm a June mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bilsworld61: 10:34am On May 25, 2018
Good morning mamas...pls I want to know if anyone knows whether Ifako Ijaye hospital is attending to pregnant women for antenatal or they are still on strike.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 10:50am On May 25, 2018
Good morning mamas in the house.

We still have not heard from rosekatiej anyone has her contact?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:08am On May 25, 2018
Today is my birthday mamas
Team May Ejoor give me a birthday mate kiss
God will make it easy for the rest of you

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:16am On May 25, 2018
Hannydimples:
Good morning oooo ekarao ologi de o. Please sabi mamas everytime I take a walk, it looks like my pelvic bone wants to shatter and if I try to stretch, I feel this very painful strain in pelvic area as well. Is this normal? Secondly if I start drinking ogi now will that make me lactate on time? Please I need answers and I'm a June mama.
Am also experiencing something similar to this,mine feels like a cracking sensation... Sabi mamas will coman explain to us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 11:43am On May 25, 2018
FloraEC:

Were you team May 2016?
team june ported to may
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 11:50am On May 25, 2018
tatacherie:
Today is my birthday mamas
Team May Ejoor give me a birthday mate kiss
God will make it easy for the rest of you

Fellow Germini happy birthday to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 11:52am On May 25, 2018
Thank you so much for the greetings,may you be celebrated. Hubby sha forget thank God say him get birthday too no be only me grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:57am On May 25, 2018
bukit05:

I won't be surprised if u and BlessedDiva port to October, October capo has used water melon to initiate u to October grin grin grin

Lemme coman be going tongue

Looòol mama bukit05 na so dey initiate? No be mami water oo its water melon fruit what did I say? Water melon!! Good!
Anything good for cute fresh baby oo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4359) (4360) (4361) (4362) (4363) (4364) (4365) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.