Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123669 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4382) (4383) (4384) (4385) (4386) (4387) (4388) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Is it odd to start feeling baby movements as early as 14 weeks? shocked

Hubby says it's all in my head but I know d feeling already just like my first pregnancy ....am I alone? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Choi!/
I'm so dizzy from the plenty BAs I'm reading here!
TeamJune didn't come here to play at all at all.....Ahn Ahn!
Where is Ayauche? I won't be surprised if she enters to announce hers too.
Big congrats to all the new moms. May your children forever be the coolness of your eyes. Amin

Glamk, well-done mama. Rest well you hear. kiss
Double double, maami we are waiting for you in 2020 o tongue cheesy. Kisses to the twins kiss kiss
Rubyzz please ask for pain relieving drugs. Pele kiss

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
Im happy for all d new moms here. God bless n protect them. Congrats to u all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
dacutebaby:
Wow!!!! Team June dropping it back to back. I am super excited for my teamies cos it means I can drop any moment from now....can't wait!! I feel like a Little girl that has been promised ice cream lool

Congratulations to all the new babies may the Lord bless our babies mightily.

You just captured my feelings all day!
Can't wait to share my BA nd BS

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hannydimples:
The more I take fluids the more I go to the toilet. I'm presently in the toilet right now.
please go to the hospital, you still need the fluid to avoid dehydration. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
rosekatiej:
Thank you ma.
We all thought it won't happen again that day since I wasn't feeling anything.
The hospital is st Luke's hospital Anua in Uyo.I don't know the DR's name.
God bless you ma
Thanks for the update it is well with you, God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
arbbiegold:

Thanks mama for checking up on us o. Still waddling, EDD has passed one week. Being told 2weeks -/+
dooh the Lord will make it easy for you on the day if delivery teamie.
Waiting for your BA and BS and it shall surely end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
Rubyzz:
BA! BA! BA

My rainbow prince, life miracle from God is here. 3.1kg at 9.45am Ist iune 18 through cs.
Ayauche please take over, am n pain
congrats mama and speedy recovery to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
glamk:
BA! BA! BA!
With gratitude to God Almighty and a heart full of joy, my prince charming arrived this by 11.45am at 3.57kg through emergency CS after induction failed.
So baby finally port to June oh
Thank you so much mamas for your prayers and words of encouragement. I really appreciate you all. One love
To all gtc, God will do it and to all waddling mamas, safe and easy delivery in Jesus name . Amen.
B.S later pls.
Cc. mum.sgirl27
cc. Aya.uche
thank you Lord for successful delivery. Congrats teamie n welcome your charming prince. So so happy for you.
Once again congrats.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Doubledouble:
To the glory of God and shame to the devil, my baby boy n girl arrived on the 21st May via vag delivery with little tear. They almost came 21st n 22nd o. The girl arrived at exactly 11:58pm.

2 pregnancies 4 children...am done...thanks be to God always...

To all that have given birth, congratulations, May God continuously abide with them all; to all waddling mamas, the Lord is your strength, you all shall deliver like the Hebrew woman; to all looking up to God for a joyous thing like this, it is your turn, IJN, Amen. You shall conceive miraculously n put to bed beautiful babies.

@mums.girl27
congrats mama n welcome to your prince n princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 12:11am On Jun 02, 2018
June babies and mamas didn't come to play! Congrats all, may the kids bring you nothing but joy!
@rosiekatieJ, I feel your pain. sorry ehn, God will repay them for all their deeds... good and bad!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 12:14am On Jun 02, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Ayaba are you a November mom? How come you never register
My Dear no mind Joomie o, she been dey find my trouble since! Me na September pesin, nothing can change it.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 12:16am On Jun 02, 2018
Joomie, if I catch you ehn angry No be only October and November, you for kukuma carry me to December, enemy of progress! God pass you! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 12:19am On Jun 02, 2018
Rubyzz:
BA! BA! BA

My rainbow prince, life miracle from God is here. 3.1kg at 9.45am Ist iune 18 through cs.

Congratulations ma, speedy recovery nd welcome to ur prince. God is faithful

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 12:22am On Jun 02, 2018
glamk:
BA! BA! BA!
With gratitude to God Almighty and a heart full of joy, my prince charming arrived this by 11.45am at 3.57kg through emergency CS after induction failed.
Thank you so much mamas for your prayers and words of encouragement. I really appreciate you all. One love
To all gtc, God will do it and to all waddling mamas, safe and easy delivery in Jesus name . Amen.
B.S later pls.
Cc. mumsgirl27
cc. Ayauche

My teamie congratulations ma, we TankGod nd welcome to your Prince charming wish u a quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 12:25am On Jun 02, 2018
Doubledouble:
To the glory of God and shame to the devil, my baby boy n girl arrived on the 21st May via vag delivery with little tear. They almost came 21st n 22nd o. The girl arrived at exactly 11:58pm.

To all that have given birth, congratulations, May God continuously abide with them all; to all waddling mamas, the Lord is your strength, you all shall deliver like the Hebrew woman; to all looking up to God for a joyous thing like this, it is your turn, IJN, Amen. You shall conceive miraculously n put to bed beautiful babies.

@mumsgirl27

Wow congratulations teamie, God is indeed faithful welcome to your babies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 12:26am On Jun 02, 2018
Congratulations mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 12:34am On Jun 02, 2018
rosekatiej:
My BS

Cappo please pardon my late BS have been trying to recover.

Saturday 19th May I was about sleeping when I realized I was having waist pains slept and woke up midnight 20th with contractions but the timing weren't consistent.The pains continued till morning then hubby asked me to go take a warm bath and we proceeded to the hospital. On getting there the contractions had stopped and my sister already told me it Will reverse cos of the bath.I got to the hospital and the nurse checked me and said I was 2cm at that point i wasn't feeling anything any more so we just checked in and decided to monitor things.
A Dr came in around 10am and was told I was 2cm and he said I can't give birth that day I will be induced after 8hrs hmmm induction how?My sister told him she is always like that before they know it she gives birth.That statement angered the Dr o and he left.From that morning till night nobody came to check or attend to me. My sister left in the evening and I was left alone after enough walking for hours I went to rest.The Dr came back around 10pm at night for ward round and checked everyone except me,I noticed he was offended by the statement my sister made and something told me i should just swallow my pride and call him.which I.Immediately I said Dr you've checked everyone except me he said your mother said you will give birth in the next few hrs I would have induced you in the afternoon,i was like hmmm so I should just be here without anyone attending to me?He now said I will check you when am done and do a membrane sweep.
What was he doing? My sisters Dr was listening to a radio program with his phone.He called me around 10:20 into delivery room and did it ohhh boy that thing was painful!!!! I went to sleep and by 11 contractions started o the real thing and by past 4am the pains became unbearable Dr and nurses don take different beds hang mosquito nets everywhere sleep better sleep I was on my own o.Labour pain is one pain that can't be compared to pain.I kept bearing it and at a point I started calling nurse nurse but no one answered me until I felt like pooing I decided if I don't shout I will give birth on that bed.I shouted nurse I want to poo one of the nurses said get up and follow me.At that point I couldn't stand up but I kept feeling that urge.A woman whose daughter gave birth the previous day day heard me and woke up walked up to me and carried me up to the delivery room before the nurses and Dr followed.
The nurse checked me and I was 7cm they all started running around o.The one that went for drip,injection and all what not. They fixed the drip and I shouted I want to push o,the nurses said don't push yet allow the drip to finish. It took less than 5 mins the drip was finished and they fixed the second drip and before she finished my sisters I pushed and baby was out pheeeew I couldn't believe it.They kept her on my body and went for the placenta which wasn't coming out and they started stitching me that was were the real pain started. I was stitched without injection I screamed my longs out.After stitching me they she went for the placenta which finally came out and I was cleaned and I walked back to the room alone feeling very weak and dizzy and the pain was out of this world.
I asked the Dr to give me drugs for the pain and he did after begging and begging because there was no one with me.someone offered to help me get the drug which they finally gave me and after few minutes I noticed I was bleeding seriously and was taken back to the delivery room and they pumped out blood from my body again and I died again.My people the pains I felt on the 21st of May is something I can't explain but in all my beautiful daughter gave me strength. I felt a new level of love for someone I was meeting for the first time.She's adorable.
I had tear up to my anus,I am having pile that won't make me control poo which am still battling, am having pains all over but I can't be grateful enough for this wonderful gift God has blessed me with.I was told a year ago that I can't get pregnant due to multiple fibroids but today I have a daughter.Drs say it's a Miracle so we decided to name Miracle. To all mamas waiting for their los I congratulate you all in advance.
Thanks to everyone here for the love and to my cappo God bless you for us

Cappo mumsgirl27

Teamie I'm so speechless dnt know what to say, in all we TankGod you pass through the valley of death and you're alive nd baby is also alive, God saw you tru.
As a ftm I dnt know what to say but wish you a quick recovery, amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 2:08am On Jun 02, 2018
Congratulations and welcome to all our princes and princesses. May you be a source of joy to your family, generation and the world at large.
I am using all the new born babies as a point of contact to we the GTC, God will hear our plead and gives us our miracle children right now in Jesus name.
Amen.

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darkchocolate(f): 2:26am On Jun 02, 2018
Xzandy:
Is it odd to start feeling baby movements as early as 14 weeks? shocked

Hubby says it's all in my head but I know d feeling already just like my first pregnancy ....am I alone? grin

Not odd at all. Especially if it isn't your first or if you are really in tune with your body. It feels like butterfly flutters at first or trapped wind. If that is what you are feeling, then my bet is that the baby is practicing its karate moves already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 5:11am On Jun 02, 2018
rosekatiej:
Thank you ma.
We all thought it won't happen again that day since I wasn't feeling anything.
The hospital is st Luke's hospital Anua in Uyo.I don't know the DR's name.
God bless you ma

Mama I am really sorry you had to go through that, like I truly feel bad for you. Their behaviour is totally inexcusable. As a FTM, such experiences can scar and frighten you.

The hospital is blacklisted on my end here, i used premier and I absolutely loved my stay there.

Thank God you and baby are well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 6:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Am sure using premier next time have heard really good stuffs about them.Thank you ma
rvpbae:

Mama I am really sorry you had to go through that, like I truly feel bad for you. Their behaviour is totally inexcusable. As a FTM, such experiences can scar and frighten you.

The hospital is blacklisted on my end here, i used premier and I absolutely loved my stay there.

Thank God you and baby are well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 6:34am On Jun 02, 2018
Amen!!thanks.
[quote a embarasseduthor=Anistef post=68099395]

Teamie I'm so speechless dnt know what to say, in all we TankGod you pass through the valley of death and you're alive nd baby is also alive, God saw you tru.
As a ftm I dnt know what to say but wish you a quick recovery, amen[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 6:35am On Jun 02, 2018
Amen!!!.Thank you ma.
arbbiegold:

Hmmm. It's such an epistle you got here Sis. The addition of your miracle baby unto your family will always bring beautiful surprises In Jesus Name.
So sorry about your pains and what you faced in that hospital. Have a healthy motherhood!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy am so so happy right now. See my June mamas dropping it back to back. Thank u God for your mercies, I know it can only be u, thank u Lord for gatting our backs.
Congratulations to u all and God bless ur LOs.

Our 1st portee mama glamk congrats.

Cappo rubyzz so sorry for the pains u are going through, wish u speedy recovery. U know it's a sacrifice for our darling LOs. God bless ur Prince.

Mummy Zaynie I told u we won't slack but me still dey here oooh, though very uncomfortable especially at night but by morning am good to go. My DH is actually more anxious than me wey carry de belle.

I pray for all remaining May and June mamas that we will deliver safely in Jesus name. I know before 30th we are all done with birthing our LOs through Christ our Lord. Let's just keep praying for one another. It is well with us.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 8:09am On Jun 02, 2018
Xzandy:

Congratulations Mama...God bless you new born baby

Kindly confirm if this happened at Anua lipsrsealed
I did my first Antenatal there and I am hoping to register again by next week

Let me know whether to run away or try again.
I still don't plan to give birth in Uyo

It is quite obvious power has changed hands there, that's why she was treated that way, because i used to hear good stuff from people who used there waaaay back. As in, I'm seething with anger on her behalf.

And I have a family friend who plans on putting to bed there o, she is equally a ftm. She has started antenatal sef.

It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:10am On Jun 02, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Oh teamie you are having a cute baby gal, you will tie her ribbons and wear her cute frocks grin baby girls are cute and baby boys are sweet. The 2 shld just come at once.

I tell you teamie. Can't wait grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:12am On Jun 02, 2018
Rubyzz:
BA! BA! BA

Congrats mama as we welcome your prince. He shall be great!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:17am On Jun 02, 2018
glamk:
BA! BA! BA!
B.S later pls.
Cc. mumsgirl27
cc. Ayauche

We glorify the Lord for you mama. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Like they'll say, the way you described your current looks means it's a girl you're having.

That means I am now a prophetess grin hubby will be jealous that my dreams are all of a sudden coming true cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:24am On Jun 02, 2018
Doubledouble:

@mumsgirl27

This is my wish. I tap into your testimony. Congrats.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2018
BlessedDiva:

See God at work o, 4 children 2 pregnancies. Congratulations mama ejima squared, welcome to the blessed twins....See blessing.
God pls take me unawares and surprise me with 2, a boy and a girl choi. grin

Same thing with me here teamie. This is exactly what I pray for so that I can hang boot. In my own case, na 4 I want o while hubby wants 7 lol. I told him that he will be the one to carry the extra

(1) (2) (3) ... (4382) (4383) (4384) (4385) (4386) (4387) (4388) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.