Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122481 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4421) (4422) (4423) (4424) (4425) (4426) (4427) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
comtem2011:
yes o, Team August like no other. We keep increasing everyday with sexy mamas coming up with sexy bumps.

Team August for supernatural delivery

Fellow teamie, how waddling, the Almighty God will see us through. There shall be no loss IJN/insha Allah.

Let begin to update with sex and EDD

talltosyne ..............2/8/18. Team blue
Mitchyy.......................2/8/18....... XX ( team pink
Yugoberry ....................3/8/18
Mamatweenz. .............4/8/18......team blue
Oliran........................5/8/18 Team Blue
shhladyj ....................... 6/8/2018
divinemandate.............7/8/18
Mamatwiny............12/8/18 Team Blue (Your testimony is permanent)
JstBrave..................13/8/18
karyss........................20/8/18
Prettylolo. .....,.............20/8/18.....team blue
Exhilarated ................... 21/8/2018
GenyEbere ..............22/8/18
comtem2011................24/8/18

onyinyechika08..............24/8/18
Sayoddy...................25/8/2018
Shollyzcute.... 25/8/2018(xx)
brunnette4real................27/8/2018

Cynate..................... Double Team blue

PresVa
loistee
)

chiwanks....................... /8/18 (kindly provide the exact date ma)

Like play like play, we are getting there.

Let us all try to complete shopping on time, d first time mama's, shopping maybe a bit stressful. Try to avoid last minute shopping.

I've packed my hospital bag, so as not to forget anything like d first time.

God will provide and enrich our pockets.

We shall all carry to term, there shall be no loss IJN/inshallah.

Our prenatal is still much important, check out exercise for thirds trimester including yoga, it's helpful.

yes ooooo...... some weeks to go! i can't wait to carry my prince charming. The lord is our strength.

teamAUGUST!!!!!

Supernatural delivery to us.

@able cappo,
Find arranged list so that the seniors will know their seniors. grin

@ Cynate ( none posted), PresVa ( when in first week of August),Loistee and Chiwanks please provide your Edd

You should receive mentions now because I searched you babes out and corrected the names.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Exhilarated(f): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
FloraEC:
BA

Welcomed my prince on 14/06/018 through VD with perineal tear at 11:52pm. Dunno weight yet. BS later, I'm so tired (induced 2,gave birth 11:52pm)

Daddy overjoyed, was even jumping up

Congratulations to you, and welcome to the world LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Exhilarated(f): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
mamatwiny:

I just checked the body suit again.it is from Child of mine from the makers of cartars

That's the same kind of body suit I bought for 3,500, and they claimed that's wholesale price. It is well sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Exhilarated:

That's the same kind of body suit I bought for 3,500, and they claimed that's wholesale price. It is well sha.

Babe, you will be surprised to get it for 5k in another shop in the same market. Like I said b4, we live in different states. I am sure the first woman I bought from would have sold it for 5k to me.Thank God she didn't have it. I didn't even plan to buy from them, I was heading to okrika line as advised by some senior friends b4 they called me. So I always reminded her I was heading to OK b4 she called me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ehimeomo(f): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
FloraEC:
BA

Welcomed my prince on 14/06/018 through VD with perineal tear at 11:52pm. Dunno weight yet. BS later, I'm so tired (induced 2,gave birth 11:52pm)

Congrats cappo!!! Strong woman u are. God strengthen u & the lil champ!! Are we still "cappo-less"? smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
robotix:
banned for over 15 years... Have related ones sha but always on unknow handles as I have over 20 of them
shocked shocked na you o! grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mamas please, for those of you who used progesterone injections at what week did you stop?
My doctor said there was no harm stopping at 12 weeks but I'm still very skeptical about it.

P:S I'm 13 weeks 2 days already.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hello mama. There is a wide difference between spotting and bleeding. Some women do spot up on to delivery day. So are you bleeding (with cots) coming out or just spotting. Do you also have tummy cramps? Please if it's spotting as you've said; kindly get a new scan in another place done as a second opinion. God bless you and yours.

sunbestie:
it is still spotting even with all d drugs and d injections. I have no choice than to evacuate it immediately. So so sad....
Thanks for ur words.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darkchocolate(f): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
No Team February's yet? undecided cry

Oh dear!!! Still a bit early, I guess!

So ladies, I will be opening a WhatsApp group with similar title. Here, I feel like once people have their babies, that s it! The WhatsApp group will aim to be wholesome and see us through pre natal and post natal challenges. We can even arrange meet ups, playdates, toy/clothes swap, etc for people in a particular town/area. Add me +44 7578232370 and Let me know if y'all interested!

P.s. There is no catch ooo. Purely a support group for new (And not so new) mums!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Spotting isn't what makes it incomplete abortion but rather bleeding (bleeding with clots). How long have you been spotting for? Biko mama, if it's bleeding; has the following been done:
1. Total bedrest until it stops
2. Injections and drips to arrest it to stop
It is well with you.

sunbestie:
Pls mamas I need ur opinions...... Can a pregnancy that started spotting at early stage still stays and develops well? Even when d doc is saying it is incomplete abortion and needs to be evacuate.

Cc: all mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
*Culled from Babycenter* Sometimes women take progesterone supplementation through the end of pregnancy (to 38 weeks). Please don't just stop, without a blood test confirming your levels are sufficiently high. With my last pregnancy, I took 400mg nightly through 20 weeks. With this currently pregnancy, I am 34 weeks and still supplementing.
(I checked babycenter.com there are lots of opinions on there). It is well with you mama

quote author=Adorablewifey post=68509640]Mamas please, for those of you who used progesterone injections at what week did you stop?
My doctor said there was no harm stopping at 12 weeks but I'm still very skeptical about it.

P:S I'm 13 weeks 2 days already.[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joiful(f): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
FloraEC:
BA

Congratulations cappo, wishing you a swift recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Joomie:
Mamas please, my next clinic is on Monday and there happens to be a public holiday then. Am i just to go the next Monday after that?
Cc ALGH mamas and all mamas
Just go the next Monday. Mine is today, so I'll go next Friday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Omolaadun000:

Just go the next Monday. Mine is today, so I'll go next Friday.
thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Darkchocolate post=68510427[b:
]No Team February's yet?[/b] undecided cry

Oh dear!!! Still a bit early, I guess!

So ladies, I will be opening a WhatsApp group with similar title. Here, I feel like once people have their babies, that s it! The WhatsApp group will aim to be wholesome and see us through pre natal and post natal challenges. We can even arrange meet ups, playdates, toy/clothes swap, etc for people in a particular town/area. Add me + .... and Let me know if y'all interested!

P.s. There is no catch ooo. Purely a support group for new (And not so new) mums!!!
I am team Feb ooo. grin
By faith.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LEEMAH50(f): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
FloraEC:
BA

congratulations mama,may he continue to be a source of joy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
My baby hiccups a lot despite the fact that I drink loads of water and my legs are so swollen. Is there any need to panic?
I'm 38weeks already, please let me know what you think mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bulunton(f): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Pls get checked more often. Swollen leg is not a good sign ma.
Hannydimples:
My baby hiccups a lot despite the fact that I drink loads of water and my legs are so swollen. Is there any need to panic?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hannydimples:

Wen I was preggy, I was always anxious waiting for baby everyday and night. I did all d exercises, eat date, had sex and all, I was also thinking of inducing labor but guess what? Baby did not come until his 40th week, he came with much ease tho

As for hiccups and swollen legs, it's still normal, I had it till delivery and baby also hiccup even while I was in labor, till now sef! My sis, nothing do u! Baby will come any time soon and ur swollen legs will return to normal.................congrats to all new mamas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Adorablewifey:
Mamas please, for those of you who used progesterone injections at what week did you stop?

Progesterone injection is usually stopped at the 12th week by then placenta will have taken over hence no need for prog again. Just stopped mine this weekend @ week 12, same thing with my first.
Please ma'am add me to your team, edd is 26th. 2nd missionary journey.
Congrats to the new mamas, strongwoman333, floraEC and others.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hannydimples:
Sleeplessness night, serious pelvic bone ache when I want to turn on the bed or even get up after sitting down,swollen feet, my mother asking me how I'm feeling anytime I make a tiny sound, the whole neighborhood asking me plenty questions, myself and DH over anxious to meet our LO, vaginal pain. These are the few points I have. Is it enough to ask for induction?
As I said, the last days seem the longest. Those are not enough reasons (to me sha), wait a while LO will be here before you know it. Leave the question askers biko and tell mumsy to massage you instead of asking kwesion. On the swollen feet ish, check your salt intake cos too much salt might be responsible. Also try to put up your feet as often as you can manage... sorry you hear wink

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darkchocolate(f): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
Loisemm:

I am team Feb ooo. grin
By faith.

Yeahhh...

Add me up on WhatsApp Momma...We 'll be here and there! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shollzycute: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
Gud evening Blessed August mama's.

Just found out baby sex on Monday but that was my first gender scan but I think the sex is correct

Edd 25/8/2018 sex pink ��

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
mamatwiny:

@able cappo,
Find arranged list so that the seniors will know their seniors. grin

@ Cynate ( none posted), PresVa ( when in first week of August),Loistee,Shollyzcute (what is your new moniker cos it seems you have deactivated this one) and Chiwanks please provide your Edd

You should receive mentions now because I searched you babes out and corrected the names.

I can spot the potential porters already... cheesy

Mamatwiny your handle is spelt wrongly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
being a first time mom is really a thing of patience.... Thank you very much for the response.
Goldenheart002:

Wen I was preggy, I was always anxious waiting for baby everyday and night. I did all d exercises, eat date, had sex and all, I was also thinking of inducing labor but guess what? Baby did not come until his 40th week, he came with much ease tho

As for hiccups and swollen legs, it's still normal, I had it till delivery and baby also hiccup even while I was in labor, till now sef! My sis, nothing do u! Baby will come any time soon and ur swollen legs will return to normal.................congrats to all new mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thank you very much mama. I guess I have to keep waiting for God's appointed time.
ayabadamilola:
As I said, the last days seem the longest. Those are not enough reasons (to me sha), wait a while LO will be here before you know it. Leave the question askers biko and tell mumsy to massage you instead of asking kwesion. On the swollen feet ish, check your salt intake cos too much salt might be responsible. Also try to put up your feet as often as you can manage... sorry you hear wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thank you very much, I'm going to the hospital tomorrow by God's grace.
bulunton:
Pls get checked more often. Swollen leg is not a good sign ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Wow congratulations to my cappo of life FloraEC...May your lil prince bring you joy.

Oya o team July potential porters cappo don open floor for us...lolz

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Tabsy:
*Culled from Babycenter* Sometimes women take progesterone supplementation through the end of pregnancy (to 38 weeks). Please don't just stop, without a blood test confirming your levels are sufficiently high. With my last pregnancy, I took 400mg nightly through 20 weeks. With this currently pregnancy, I am 34 weeks and still supplementing.
(I checked babycenter.com there are lots of opinions on there). It is well with you mama

quote author=Adorablewifey post=68509640]Mamas please, for those of you who used progesterone injections at what week did you stop?

My fear exactly but he has asked that I stop it. Thanks for responding.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
mum2bsoon:

Progesterone injection is usually stopped at the 12th week by then placenta will have taken over hence no need for prog again. Just stopped mine this weekend @ week 12, same thing with my first.
Please ma'am add me to your team, edd is 26th. 2nd missionary journey.
Thanks so much, this was helpful.
Welcome to the team and do enjoy your stay. I'll update as soon as possible.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
FloraEC:
BA

CONGRATULATIONS bae...special kisses to the newest Bobo in town.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cyanda: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hello mums.. Am new here. A first time mom to be

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4421) (4422) (4423) (4424) (4425) (4426) (4427) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.