Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,837 members, 7,806,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8118334 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4567) (4568) (4569) (4570) (4571) (4572) (4573) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 ROLL CALL

To God almighty be all the Glory.
Just like yesterday when it seems December was too far, we have just Sept, Oct and Nov to go before we meet our Los. This God is indeed too good.

We should be in our 23, 22, 21 and 20th week now.
The waddling has began, as most of us now have visible bump.
The movements have began also and might be getting more frequent by now.
I hope no one is having back pain like me, if you are Pele. God will make easy for us all.
Mamas that have check baby gender update us with los sex biko, it is not your own.

At the same time, let's welcome our new members to our team no loss, team supernatural everything and Hebrew women delivery.

Welcome
Jenonye
chloe00
Milaby
MercyMercy

Pls feel free to ask questions and make contributions, no man is an island on its own here and do enjoy your stay. Happy bumping.

01. suzy..............................Sex..................05/12/18
02. Spakuls.........................Sex.................28/12/18
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy...........................Sex..............give us ur Edd
05. Giddyperson..................Sex.......... .....21/12/18
06. Dartsy99.........................XY................12/12/18
07. adorablewifey........... ...Sex................20/12/18
08. Munarule.......................Sex................10/12/18
09. exquizit..........................Sex................24/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie.................XY.................27/12/18
011. Phlota..........................Sex................16/12/18
012. pweetyoge..................Sex............. ..21/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................Sex................31/12/18
014.omavicky......................Sex...............17/12/18
015.Bennyandrew...............Sex......... .....11/12/18
016.Eriolaoluwa..................Sex...............16/12/18
017.babestell......................Sex................09/12/18
018.mum2bsoon................Sex................26/12/18
019. iamsuskay..................XY..................04/12/18
020.eletu11.........................XY..................30/12/18
021.peng4...........................Sex ...............19/12/18
022.nutigal.....,....................Sex................31/12/18
023.samieea28...................Sex................15/12/18
024.Jenonye.......................Sex................19/12/18
025.chloe00........................Sex................29/12/18
026.Milaby.........................Sex.................31/12/18
027.MercyMercy...............Sex..................30/12/18

God will continue to make this journey a smooth ride for us and all waddling mamas.
Mother and child(ren) shall meet alive on the delivery day with Daddy rejoicing.Amen
It will definitely end in praise for us all.

Team Dec18, team supernatural everything.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
DrDhe:
Hi everyone..... Team September, hope we have all started breast massage oooo

Which one is breast massage? Please enlighten me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anniebamba1(f): 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
PresVA:
August mama here... welcomed my baby boy on Thursday 9 August via VD without tear.. he weighed 3.3kg at birth...

I must say that God indeed does answer prayers, I had a VERY smooth delivery. .. labour and delivery didn't last long and I had no tear.. was up and about barely after delivery. .. I give God all the praise..

I wish other mamas safer delivery. . lots of love smiley kiss kiss

Congratulations momma. I tap into smooth delivery in Jesus name. God grant us all safe and smooth deliveries.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anniebamba1(f): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
DrDhe:
Hi everyone..... Team September, hope we have all started breast massage oooo

Abeg which one is breast massage o... help us FTMs biko.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Exhilarated(f): 12:34am On Aug 12, 2018
PresVA:
August mama here... welcomed my baby boy on Thursday 9 August via VD without tear.. he weighed 3.3kg at birth...

I must say that God indeed does answer prayers, I had a VERY smooth delivery. .. labour and delivery didn't last long and I had no tear.. was up and about barely after delivery. .. I give God all the praise..

Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 1:46am On Aug 12, 2018
PresVA:

Congratulations, God bless ur lo .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 6:15am On Aug 12, 2018
chizeal:
You made my day Grt8fulHeart.

Almost shed tears seeing my moniker ,dnt believed am still remembered.
Team September 2016, am well,strong ,better, though edey pain me oo, but God put another bigger smile on my face ,I had another joy.

Cappo Sugar or Sugah, lifetedhands, mitchy, prettymom,jazzyjazz,preegygee,enejeta,goldenruby,, all team 2016 I hail ooo,so much love from me to you all

Congrts darling. God bless u real good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2018
PresVA:

Congrats ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2018
God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 8 and 9. May God continue to strengthen us all. If you are team March and you are still hiding, you are wrong grin

MS will not stop our shine. Ndo all team march mama's, it'll ll end in praise soon. To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)
1. Rbae.
2. Sparklebee
3. kokolet007
4. Frozenelsa
5. Lehwah
6. diamondc
7. Jaygrl

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 7:50am On Aug 12, 2018
Frozenelsa:

Chai!.... How can u forget me in this roll call kwanu na. Me and you that has been romancing this ms together. Take ya time o. How u dey na? Me don reach 11weeks o, God is good.

Hahahahah... no mind me mama. I'm good, You? Wow! 11weeks...you be our senior o. May God be with us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 12, 2018

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2018
Let me start from my husband family, they are too sensitive with my pregnancy plus my senior Co wife is a midwife, she did a good job with monitoring my edd and the pregnancy.
As soon as I was 39 weeks she told me to try castor oil ,I used 2 bottle in a week for where, I no see any show, until on the 13th I was induced by her (mind you am using different clinic) with 1/4 of cytotec,on the 14th I saw something like water,she told me I should report to my hospital, I was not feeling anything but I went I was checked, I was just 2cm dilated, I was admitted a balloon was inserted in my vj, the contractions was mild like 30mins apart and not serious,in the morning the gyne came and bursted my water, he told me to go for scan downstairs by then I was already on fire! Then I was placed on drip, my sister by 11am I was having the urge to push, my sister in-laws called the nurse in charge ,she came and checked that am just 6cm that I should not try to push or else am complicating myself that my uterus will suffer it, Haaa I don die by then the pain is like 1min apart, I was ushered into the labor room hoping my deliverance was near for where, It lasted till 3.45pm when I had her. I had a serious tears on my vj, so I told the nurse to give me pain relief before she can stitch me back, she doesn't want to but I insisted and all went well until after 2month I realise my tear has busted and the wound was fresh all I could remember was I used hot towel in between my legs when my in-law Was massaging I used hot towel, I assumed it busted the tears, I was arranged for secondary epitosomy and it was successful after 2month of birth, my recovery was slow too despite I had people around me, I took almost a year before I can feel my legs tight, I cannot do missionary style or hanging of legs bcoz it seems my legs are stiff and immediately I will started feeling discomfort and shaking until recently I can freely move it to any angle.abeg na only me Waka come?
I hail all the mama's in the house, may we carry our lo to term.

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2018
Frozenelsa:

Chai!.... How can u forget me in this roll call kwanu na. Me and you that has been romancing this ms together. Take ya time o. How u dey na? Me don reach 11weeks o, God is good.

Bunny19 coman see potential February mama. She might just port n join us o. I tink we need that otumokpor too.

*Runs away holding her payint*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eipreel(f): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2018
Congratulations Mama Presva

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
kokolet007:
Let me start from my o term.

Congrats mama. It ended in praise despite what you went through. We give God all the glory.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
Good afternoon fam,

I noticed whenever i take my drugs (pregnacare plus) i get sick d next day. There was a day I deliberately dint take it, and the following day i only vomitted once in d morning. But whenever i take d drug, the next day i can barely keep any food down. Im 13weeks gone. Im thinking of stopping the meds for now at least till i get better but is dat goin to be safe for my baby? Or which oda drug can i take.

Thanks guys
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
rabluk:

Bunny19 coman see potential February mama. She might just port n join us o. I tink we need that otumokpor too.

*Gives her badt side eye* shift make I vomit embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
Rbae:

Hahahahah... no mind me mama. I'm good, You? Wow! 11weeks...you be our senior o. May God be with us all.

Amen ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
rabluk:

Lol same thing I thought, better feb mama in the making

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myzone18: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
good day mamas in the house i hope we are all doing well.with joy in my heart and all thanks to God almighty who has counted me worthy to be a mother for the second time,i want to announce that i am team April.please welcome me abeg.any team april in the house abi its too early shocked shocked : shocked i know it will end in praise becos he that started a good thing like this in our life will see us to the end.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
[quote author=myzone18 post=70208885]good day mamas in the house i hope we are all doing well.with joy in my heart and all thanks to God almighty who has counted me worthy to be a mother for the second time,i want to announce that i am team April.please welcome me abeg.any team april in the house abi its too early shocked shocked : shocked i

congrats ma.welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
myzone18:
good day mamas in the house i hope we are all doing well.with joy in my heart and all thanks to God almighty who has counted me worthy to be a mother for the second time,i want to announce that i am team April.please welcome me abeg.any team april in the house abi its too early shocked shocked : shocked i know it will end in praise becos he that started a good thing like this in our life will see us to the end.

Welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myzone18: 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
thanks ma[quote author=keeki post=70209248][/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myzone18: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myzone18: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
thanks mama
Messyodi:

Welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
rabluk:

What!!? Week 11 and she is saying she is team March??. Abeg hold her payint well well grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Frozenelsa:

*Gives her badt side eye* shift make I vomit embarassed
When u vomit finish come and register with the extraordinary team. cheesy smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Messyodi:

Lol same thing I thought, better feb mama in the making
As in! Solid one grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
Messyodi:
Good afternoon fam,

I noticed whenever i take my drugs (pregnacare plus) i get sick d next day. There was a day I deliberately dint take it, and the following day i only vomitted once in d morning. But whenever i take d drug, the next day i can barely keep any food down. Im 13weeks gone. Im thinking of stopping the meds for now at least till i get better but is dat goin to be safe for my baby? Or which oda drug can i take.

Thanks guys
Don't know if u have registered for antenatal yet, if u have, u can be taking d routine drugs given to u there like fesolate,folic acid, b complex, vitamin c n Co. Put d pregnacare on hold for now till wen u r a bit advanced. That's my thought. Pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
myzone18:
Congrats MA. Wishing u a smooth journey.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
PresVA:

Congratulations Teamie, may God bless your LO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4567) (4568) (4569) (4570) (4571) (4572) (4573) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.