Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8121064 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4571) (4572) (4573) (4574) (4575) (4576) (4577) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2018
sugah:

We are fine o, howz Ekene? Hope you have a baby sister for him already o grin
I'm on pregnancy suspension o, so I've not been following any of the threads.
Hope you are good too?
I'm good o, Ekenes sister is on her way soon. Abeg do and give Ayo a sister Biko nice reading from you again kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2018
Mamas doing breast massage mbok if you are not up to 36 weeks at least! Don't do it o!!! Before you Goan induce labour prematurely.

@luvissweet God got you sis , observe the rest to the latter! Pray and speak to your baby. We are all praying for you too kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:00am On Aug 14, 2018
luvissweet2f:
Good evening mamas.
I have been a silent follower of this thread from the conception of my baby.
You guys are more than family to each other and always there to give advice and encouragement without judgement. May God bless you all.
I am a November mom (Edd 13th).
I developed a little problem since last week Saturday.
After making love with my husband, I got up to a pool of blood which soaked our bed sheets and immediately went to see the Dr.
The Dr said I have a low lying placenta, hence the bleeding. I was placed on strict bed rest With so many drugs to stop any form of contraction.
I have been on bed rest since then but the bleeding wouldn't stop.
In fact, it seems to be getting worse especially when I wake up in the morning. This morning's episode filled three pads within 2hrs. The Drs are planning to tranfuse me (if Hb drops) and keep me in the hospital till baby comes.
Baby is doing fine BTW.
I'm just 26 weeks and still have a long way to go.
I have cried, prayed and kept to Dr's orders.
I don't know what to do anymore but wait.
Pls mamas remember me in your prayers. I really need it. Thank you mamas.

By the special grace of God, you'll certainly carry your child when the time is due.
Just follow Dr's orders and hold firm to your faith.
In a few weeks your Dr should start giving you steroids so that baby's lungs can mature faster in case the situation goes south.
The weeks are closer than you think, in about 9 weeks your baby should be ready and able to pop kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Congrats on the gender review and a balling 2nd trimester. Hopefully the placenta will move up before then.
@ the bolded lol grin If mine had shown us everything we would have started little shopping by now but he/she chose to cross legs like say na e papa house e dey.

No be em papa house e dey?
The papa has paid everything with the bride price o angry, let him/her do as he/she likes grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2018
Liftedhands:
Mamas doing breast massage mbok if you are not up to 36 weeks at least! Don't do it o!!! Before you Goan induce labour prematurely.

@luvissweet God got you sis , observe the rest to the latter! Pray and speak to your baby. We are all praying for you too kiss

Is breast massage same as breast/nipple cleaning? Cos they told us to always clean the nipple and allow DH suck it only after brushing his nipple/mouth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2018
peng4:
Present.

EDD is 19th December.

Updated, good to know you're fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 8:22am On Aug 14, 2018
samieea28:

Present Cappo, hope you are feeling better now. Went for the first scan last week. The doc said xx from his experience but it's not very clear. Though, am wishing for xy because I already had 2 xx. Make hubby no come send me back to my house o.
I'm good teamie. Send you go back kwa! Someone that is already calculating the bride price he will be collecting in no distance time. Finger crossed dear, may it turn out to be what you wish for.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 8:26am On Aug 14, 2018
zaynie:

No be em papa house e dey?
The papa has paid everything with the bride price o angry, let him/her do as he/she likes grin cheesy
grin grin grin Mummy Moyo even you too join the papa talk am like that?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2018
Good morning mamas. Pls who has experienced sore gums during pregnancy and how were u able to treat it?. Its not funny at all.We will be 14weeks tomoro InshaAllah!

My Teamies how una dey oo!! I dey greet kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Aitee1:

I'm experiencing this buttocks pain too since yesterday couple with pelvic pain abi braxton hicks can't see to differentiate the two angry

This last leg carry too much wahala oh, can't even walk properly cos of the pains

My EDDmate, you have enjoyed honeymoon phase o, we dinor hear your voice.
Enjoy these last weeks cos after baby another set of package is waiting for you grin grin grin
-lactating too little or too much
- tear from CS or epi or just ache in the vagigi
-farting from the vagigi
-vigilante
-circumcision anxiety
-immunization anxiety
-too much or not enough omugwo food or pampering grin
-ftm blues
-back and shoulder aches.
-boredom

#OkBye kiss

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
luvissweet2f:
Good evening mamas.
I have been a silent follower of this thread from the conception of my baby.
You guys are more than family to each other and always there to give advice and encouragement without judgement. May God bless you all.
I am a November mom (Edd 13th).
I developed a little problem since last week Saturday.
After making love with my husband, I got up to a pool of blood which soaked our bed sheets and immediately went to see the Dr.
The Dr said I have a low lying placenta, hence the bleeding. I was placed on strict bed rest With so many drugs to stop any form of contraction.
I have been on bed rest since then but the bleeding wouldn't stop.
In fact, it seems to be getting worse especially when I wake up in the morning. This morning's episode filled three pads within 2hrs. The Drs are planning to tranfuse me (if Hb drops) and keep me in the hospital till baby comes.
Baby is doing fine BTW.
I'm just 26 weeks and still have a long way to go.
I have cried, prayed and kept to Dr's orders.
I don't know what to do anymore but wait.
Pls mamas remember me in your prayers. I really need it. Thank you mamas.

Don't worry mama, we'v got ur back. We will keep praying for you. Keep calm ehn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
zaynie:

Enjoy these last weeks cos after baby another set of package is waiting for you grin grin grin
-farting from the vagigi
-vigilante
-circumcision anxiety
-immunization anxiety
-ftm blues
-boredom

#OkBye kiss

Teamie now you're scaring me the more oh cry cry

Which kind wahala package be this all in the name of lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Liftedhands:
I'm good o, Ekenes sister is on her way soon. Abeg do and give Ayo a sister Biko nice reading from you again kiss
Yaaaaaaay congrats! Wish you happy bumping and safe delivery.

Ayo would get one when the time is right grin

kiss kiss to Ekene

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
@Zaynie mummy Atinuke... I see you in 5D.
Happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Shebi today is Tuesday!
U ppl should coman showcase God's blessing and let's glorify God on ur behalf grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
zaynie:

-farting from the vagigi
-vigilante
-circumcision anxiety
-immunization anxiety
-ftm blues
-boredom

#OkBye kiss

Hian warris all these naa angry angry. While we r still battling wt 3rd trimester's package u r already introducing post natal embarassed embarassed embarassed fear is catching somborry sef

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
BS

I thank God for His faithfulness in my life. My marriage will be 8 years by September 11. TTC for 5 years, had my first conception 2015 which I lost and had another miscarriage 2016.
This pregnancy was a miracle. Have to let go and let God. I removed my mind completely from TTC. Alas! The pregnancy came. The pregnancy journey was do smooth, no morning sickness. The devil wanted to strike again in my 14th week but God intervened.
Fast forward to 24th July (exactlly 38 weeks)
My water broke around 2am on Tuesday, 24th July meanwhile I was asked to do scan and ogtt test in my previous appointment. I was to do the tests on that Tuesday against Thursday, my next appointment. As jjc , I went for the ogtt since is an early hour test after which I went to report myself at the labour ward. They shouted and said I would have come since that my baby might be at risk of getting infected. I never knew I was in labour too, was having normal mild movement in my system ooo though been praying for painless labor. The doctor asked the nurse to check me , that was how they shouted that am in labour.
The mild contraction continued while they tied something round my tommy( used to monitor baby's heart beat). Have gotten to 6cm when doctor shouted that the baby heart beat is faster than normal, that they wouldn't want to give chances, that I will be going in for cs. My husband just left hospital. Was asked to call him back to sign for the cs which I did. After like 2 minutes the doctor came back and said that they can't wait for my husband , I was asked if I can read and write, I said yes. I signed the consent. They rushed me to the theatre. In less than few minutes my princess was brought out crying her lungs out. My husband rushed to the ward for the signing only for him to see the baby. He was very happy and said I took the right decision.
I was discharged on monday 30th, while my baby was still on admission for jaundice. Baby was discharged on the 1st of August.
It can only be God. I remain greatful to God for his mercy, Grace, favour......
To all the mamas in the house , God bless you real good. Have learnt a lot in here.
To all the TTC mamas , may God that took me unawares and answered me in a mysterious way do same for you all. I await your testimonies.
To the remaining August and waddling mamas, may God make it easy for you.

79 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
sugah:
@Zaynie mummy Atinuke... I see you in 5D.
Happy bumping

Iya Ayomide! kiss kiss kiss
How have you been?
Your sister nko? And Ayomide too?
Erhmmm shey I shuu open register for you ni? wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
Rayhanna:

Hian warris all these naa angry angry. While we r still battling wt 3rd trimester's package u r already introducing post natal embarassed embarassed embarassed fear is catching somborry sef

tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
Team August how una dey. Omugwo mood fully activated

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
divinemandate:
BS

I thank God for His faithfulness in my life. My marriage will be 8 years by September 11. TTC for 5 years, had my first conception 2015 which I lost and had another miscarriage 2016.
This pregnancy was a miracle. Have to let go and let God. I removed my mind completely from TTC. Alas! The pregnancy came. The pregnancy journey was do smooth, no morning sickness. The devil wanted to strike again in my 14th week but God intervened.
Fast forward to 24th July (exactlly 38 weeks)
My water broke around 2am on Tuesday, 24th July meanwhile I was asked to do scan and ogtt test in my previous appointment. I was to do the tests on that Tuesday against Thursday, my next appointment. As jjc , I went for the ogtt since is an early our test after which I went to report myself at the labour ward. They shouted and said I would have come since that my baby might be at risk of getting infected. I never knew I was in labour too, was having normal mild movement in my system ooo though been praying for painful labor. The doctor asked the nurse to check me , that was how they shouted that am in labour.
The mild contraction continued while they tied something round my tommy( used to monitor baby's heart beat). Have gotten to 6cm when doctor shouted that the baby heart beat is faster than normal, that they wouldn't want to give chances, that I will be going in for cs. My husband just left hospital. Was asked to call him back to sign for the cs which I did. After like 2 minutes the doctor came back and said that they can't wait for my husband , I was asked if I can read and write, I said yes. I signed the consent. They rushed me to the theatre. In less than few minutes my princess was brought out crying her lungs out. My husband rushed to the ward for the signing only for him to see the baby. He was very happy and said I took the right decision.
I was discharged on monday 30th, while my baby was still on admission for jaundice. Baby was discharged on the 1st of August.
It can only be God. I remain greatful to God for his mercy, Grace, favour......
To all the mamas in the house , God bless you real good. Have learnt a lot in here.
To all the TTC mamas , may God that took me unawares and answered me in a mysterious way do same for you all. I await your testimonies.
To the remaining August and waddling mamas, may God make it easy for you.

Beautiful!!! All glory be ascribed to God. Congratulations mama, May the good lord keep , protect and guide you and yours always. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
mamatwiny:
Did we forget today is bumpy tuesday?

I miss 4realwoman.
I also missed it too.
Oya make I show kamsi dedication pic as I no get bump to show na.

Pix below:

Pix removed.

55 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
zaynie:

Iya Ayomide! kiss kiss kiss
How have you been?
Your sister nko? And Ayomide too?
Erhmmm shey I shuu open register for you ni? wink

somborri cannor hail u in peace, u wantu open register....
seco general cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
zaynie:

-farting from the vagigi
-vigilante
-circumcision anxiety
-immunization anxiety
-ftm blues
-boredom

#OkBye kiss

ya jus mean....
i suffered abi na enjoyed all u listed except epi and circumcision + post-partum swollen feet grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
enque:

somborri cannor hail u in peace, u wantu open register....
seco general cheesy

grin grin grin

Happy bumping babes kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
Divine mandate.
A big fat congrats to you kiss
Olorun awo a daasi fun wa kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
enque:

ya jus mean....
i suffered abi na enjoyed all u listed except epi and circumcision + post-partum swollen feet grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Some of these ftm think child birth is the end of the hustle.
Child birth is the beginning o! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
4realwoman:
I also missed it too.

Pix below:
wow kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
4realwoman:
I also missed it too.

Pix below:

Beautiful family kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
Please oooo, i noticed that anytime i use the drugs given to me at the clinic my morning sickness gets worse. Me i am not understanding this oooo embarassed sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Adorable
4realwoman:
I also missed it too.

Pix below:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amarisa(f): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
4realwoman:
I also missed it too. Oya make I show kamsi dedication pic as I no get bump to show na.
Pix below:
Lovely Family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4571) (4572) (4573) (4574) (4575) (4576) (4577) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.