Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,009 members, 7,806,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8120876 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4572) (4573) (4574) (4575) (4576) (4577) (4578) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
divinemandate:
BS

I thank God for His faithfulness in my life. My marriage will be 8 years by September 11. TTC for 5 years, had my first conception 2015 which I lost and had another miscarriage 2016.
This pregnancy was a miracle. Have to let go and let God. I removed my mind completely from TTC. Alas! The pregnancy came. The pregnancy journey was do smooth, no morning sickness. The devil wanted to strike again in my 14th week but God intervened.
Fast forward to 24th July (exactlly 38 weeks)
My water broke around 2am on Tuesday, 24th July meanwhile I was asked to do scan and ogtt test in my previous appointment. I was to do the tests on that Tuesday against Thursday, my next appointment. As jjc , I went for the ogtt since is an early our test after which I went to report myself at the labour ward. They shouted and said I would have come since that my baby might be at risk of getting infected. I never knew I was in labour too, was having normal mild movement in my system ooo though been praying for painful labor. The doctor asked the nurse to check me , that was how they shouted that am in labour.
The mild contraction continued while they tied something round my tommy( used to monitor baby's heart beat). Have gotten to 6cm when doctor shouted that the baby heart beat is faster than normal, that they wouldn't want to give chances, that I will be going in for cs. My husband just left hospital. Was asked to call him back to sign for the cs which I did. After like 2 minutes the doctor came back and said that they can't wait for my husband , I was asked if I can read and write, I said yes. I signed the consent. They rushed me to the theatre. In less than few minutes my princess was brought out crying her lungs out. My husband rushed to the ward for the signing only for him to see the baby. He was very happy and said I took the right decision.
I was discharged on monday 30th, while my baby was still on admission for jaundice. Baby was discharged on the 1st of August.
It can only be God. I remain greatful to God for his mercy, Grace, favour......
To all the mamas in the house , God bless you real good. Have learnt a lot in here.
To all the TTC mamas , may God that took me unawares and answered me in a mysterious way do same for you all. I await your testimonies.
To the remaining August and waddling mamas, may God make it easy for you.

Congrats again my VIP mama, to this faithful God be all the glory and Amen to your prayers for TTC/VIP mamas and all mamas, trust you are recovering well and fast?
Take care of you and our VIP princess.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eletu11(f): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Adorablewifey:
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 ROLL CALL

To God almighty be all the Glory.
Just like yesterday when it seems December was too far, we have just Sept, Oct and Nov to go before we meet our Los. This God is indeed too good.

We should be in our 23, 22, 21 and 20th week now.
The waddling has began, as most of us now have visible bump.
The movements have began also and might be getting more frequent by now.
I hope no one is having back pain like me, if you are Pele. God will make easy for us all.
Mamas that have check baby gender update us with los sex biko, it is not your own.

At the same time, let's welcome our new members to our team no loss, team supernatural everything and Hebrew women delivery.

Welcome
Jenonye
chloe00
Milaby
MercyMercy

Pls feel free to ask questions and make contributions, no man is an island on its own here and do enjoy your stay. Happy bumping.

01. suzy..............................Sex..................05/12/18
02. Spakuls.........................Sex.................28/12/18
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy...........................Sex..............give us ur Edd
05. Giddyperson..................Sex.......... .....21/12/18
06. Dartsy99.........................XY................12/12/18
07. adorablewifey........... ...Sex................20/12/18
08. Munarule.......................Sex................10/12/18
09. exquizit..........................Sex................24/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie.................XY.................27/12/18
011. Phlota..........................Sex................16/12/18
012. pweetyoge..................Sex............. ..21/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................Sex................31/12/18
014.omavicky......................Sex...............17/12/18
015.Bennyandrew...............Sex......... .....11/12/18
016.Eriolaoluwa..................Sex...............16/12/18
017.babestell......................Sex................09/12/18
018.mum2bsoon................Sex................26/12/18
019. iamsuskay..................Sex................04/12/18
020.eletu11.........................XY.................30/12/18
021.peng4...........................Sex ..............19/12/18
022.nutigal.....,....................Sex................31/12/18
023.samieea28...................Sex................15/12/18
024.Jenonye.......................Sex................19/12/18
025.chloe00........................Sex................give us ur Edd
026.Milaby.........................Sex.................31/12/18
027.MercyMercy...............Sex..................30/12/18

God will continue to make this journey a smooth ride for us and all waddling mamas.
Mother and child(ren) shall meet alive on the delivery day with Daddy rejoicing.Amen
It will definitely end in praise for us all.

Team Dec18, team supernatural everything.

Amen,present cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
zaynie:

My EDDmate, you have enjoyed honeymoon phase o, we dinor hear your voice.
Enjoy these last weeks cos after baby another set of package is waiting for you grin grin grin
-lactating too little or too much
- tear from CS or epi or just ache in the vagigi
-farting from the vagigi
-vigilante
-circumcision anxiety
-immunization anxiety
-too much or not enough omugwo food or pampering grin
-ftm blues
-back and shoulder aches.
-boredom

#OkBye kiss

Hmmm God will make it easy oh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eletu11(f): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
4realwoman:
I also missed it too.
Oya make I show kamsi dedication pic as I no get bump to show na.

Pix below:
Wow so cute

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
4realwoman:
I also missed it too.

Pix below:

Cheerful lil guy, He's so happy. Mama I can see you are taking good care of him, keep it up!
unu amakasi, 4realwoman you are an omalicha omalicha nwa oh with gap teeth like my mom grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
BS! BS! BS!
PART ONE
I didn't have any problem getting pregnant at all but my pregnancy journey was hell! Had Ms thru out and was worst for the first 20 weeks. Couldn't eat and always throwing up. Went from hospital to hospital for relieve but nothing worked. I was always told by b d doctors to endure that it will pass. Took drip as I was always weak. Couldn't go out for close to 5 months except hospitals. Finally I got some relief from MS when I clocked 26 weeks. But I still couldn't stomach certain food. Fast forward to 30 weeks... I woke up in d night to contractions... I couldn't sleep for 3 days bcoz of d pain. alas! I was having premature contraction! I was given drugs to stop d contraction. I did scan when I was 33 weeks pregnant and I was told that my baby was lying transverse. I was so worried but d sonographer told me that there is still time for d baby to change that I shouldn't worry. I had BH thru out my pregnancy and it got worse as my pregnancy progressed. I did another scan when I was 35 weeks and I got the shock of my life! My placenta that has been posterior from the beginning was now low lying(planceta previa type iv) ! and My baby was still transverse. I got confused cos I don't know how it's possible for placenta to move from up to down. Placentas only move from down to up so have heard from doctors. I refused to believe it but d sonographer showed me by moving her Doppler down my lower abdomen n I saw she was right. I went to see my doctor and she told me that since have not been bleeding or seen any blood that I should still hope and pray. Spiritually I knew there was something wrong as have had some bad dreams. We started praying about d situation cos as a ftm I was very scared. Did another scan and d baby was oblique. Another one cephalic, but when d nurses palpated my Tommy they found out that the baby was not stable bcoz she kept changing positions. I was advised to see a doctor and d doctor gave me a grace of one week to do another scan as that will determine whether I was going to be sectioned or not. Said its too risky to wait for me to fall into labour ...i was 37+weeks then. I did another scan and the placenta has gone back to its former position and my baby was now head down I swear it was a miracle cos I can't explain it. Prayers really did d work. So I started looking forward to labor signs. I went to hospital twice cos of false contractions (lots of BH) and was checked and told that I was still closed(very painful for d first time) and sent home. That was how I started looking for means to fall into labour.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by berryBee(f): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
Bunny19:
Good morning mamas. Pls who has experienced sore gums during pregnancy and how were u able to treat it?. Its not funny at all.We will be 14weeks tomoro InshaAllah!

My Teamies how una dey oo!! I dey greet kiss kiss
I did, i was thinking it was toothache, it turned out to be pregnancy wahala. Mix salt with warm water and rinse your mouth with it like 3 times daily. If u have mouth wash you can use that too. Salty water did the trick for me shaa

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tina462: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
3 in 1 Baby bouncer with zip up mosquito net .......20k
Front carrier _______ 6k
Electric breast pump __________ 25k
Educative children laptops nd toys _______ 4k to 7k
3 in 1 Alphabet playmat ____________ 6k
Baby bather net ________ 4.5k

Interested buyers should call or chat 07034853820
Location is Isolo Lagos.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tina462: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Others

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
divinemandate:
BS

I thank God for His faithfulness in my life.
To all the TTC mamas , may God that took me unawares and answered me in a mysterious way do same for you all. I await your testimonies.
To the remaining August and waddling mamas, may God make it easy for you.
God at work indeed. Congrats mama. This is the beginning of more babies for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
4realwoman:
Good afternoon sabi mama's in the house.
We have been doing exclusive since and i tried introducing water and formular for him today, the guy man refused to take it oo.

My question now is how can I make him take it and how many ml should i start with?
I want him to get use to it before I resume work.

NAN is saying from 3 - 4months is 180ml, how will I achieve that when he can't even take 1ml bikonu.
Thanks.

PLS I need answer to the above questions.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
@divinemandate, congrats sis, so happy for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessie89: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Liftedhands:
Mamas doing breast massage mbok if you are not up to 36 weeks at least! Don't do it o!!! Before you Goan induce labour prematurely.

@luvissweet God got you sis , observe the rest to the latter! Pray and speak to your baby. We are all praying for you too kiss

God bless u for this info, I have started doing it at 24weeks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=indian03 post=70275578]BS! BS! BS!
PART ONE
PART TWO
Well, I tendered my case here in this forum and I got some advice from sabi mamas on how to induce labor. Couldn't try most of it cos I couldn't stomach them. I had lots of pelvic pains and buttock pains and I always thought my baby would soon make her grand entrance...for where! She liked d womb better.
My EDDs came and gone.... I had like 6 different EDDs. I was already tired of being pregnant as I was always moody weak nauseous and out of it( oh! I forgot to mention my loyal enemy for d whole of my pregnancy, HEARTBURN!). I squeezed papaya leaves, blended fresh ewedu to induce labor naturally but none worked.even downloaded d gwaragwara dance video on youtube. Finally, my doctor gave till 6 August to come for induction if I didn't fall into labour by then and that was on Monday. August 2, I woke up n I saw what I thought to be mucus and then little water not enough to fill a tea cup.i told my MIL and we decided to go to hospital d next day. That was on Friday Aug 3.we packed everything and was ready and anxious to meet my baby bcoz I was not ready to b sent home again. We got to hospital and was checked and told that my cervix was only a finger tip though it's started to thin out. I was admitted bcoz they were not sure whether it's amniotic fluid I was leaking or not.we were told to buy cytotec and lots of saline water and other things needed for induction as Iwas intended to be induced d next day(saturday). Iwas also asked to provide a pint of blood in case of emergency so we phoned my husband and he travelled from Ibadan to abeokuta that day to donate his blood for me. Saturday came and my pad was dried, no more fluid so the doctor told me it was my fore water(dont know what that is) and not my amniotic fluid and therefore I wouldn't be induced that day n I had to wait till Monday(41+3days) before induction. That was how I stayed in the hospital o keeping their company. I woke up Saturday night stooling and vomiting and I took 7 drip before Monday. That night I had cramps but they were not consistent and they later stopped.sunday evening I was so scared and anxious about labour.i was just numb and kept thinking that tomorrow was gonna b the d-day.coudnt sleep much and I woke up around 4 in d morning.i called my MIL to bring amala for me cos I needed d strength for d labour... The nurses were just laughing at me calling me foodie for disturbing my in-laws early in d morning bcoz visitors were not allowed to sleep over..i took my bath and perform ablution to pray before d induction... The doctor asked if I was ready n I told her to wait so I can pray.she knew I was scared and grin But she let me. She took half of the cytotec I. E. 1/4 and inserted it deep in my cervix and left..i started having menstrual like cramps immediately. That was around 6am. All d while I was laughing and playing with d nurses and MIL.it was just normal cramps for me. Around 10 am the doctor came and checked me.oh boy was it painful! My cervix was already hurting and she inserted her fingers and stretched it from 2cm-3cm.she was fighting with me holding me down while d nurses were telling her to leave me alone that I was doing myself by not relaxing but d doctor was very kind and she liked me cos I troubled her a lot with questions every time I went for antenatal.she left and promised to come back by 12 to see how am progressing. She told me she was going to double d tablet if I didn't progress. That was when d contractions changed and I started feeling real menstrual cramps.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
berryBee:

I did, i was thinking it was toothache, it turned out to be pregnancy wahala. Mix salt with warm water and rinse your mouth with it like 3 times daily. If u have mouth wash you can use that too. Salty water did the trick for me shaa
Thanks mama. God bless. Will start d therapy asap.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jaygrl(f): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
Rbae:
God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 8 and 9. May God continue to strengthen us all. If you are team March and you are still hiding, you are wrong grin

MS will not stop our shine. Ndo all team march mama's, it'll ll end in praise soon. To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)
1. Rbae.
2. Sparklebee
3. kokolet007
4. Frozenelsa
5. Lehwah
6. diamondc
I am team march o... I have indicated since when I was 4weeks+ sef

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
zaynie:
Divine mandate. A big fat congrats to you kiss Olorun awo a daasi fun wa kiss
Thanks mama. may God make it easy for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
4realwoman:
I also missed it too. Oya make I show kamsi dedication pic as I no get bump to show na.
Pix below:
wow, lovely family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Congrats again my VIP mama, to this faithful God be all the glory and Amen to your prayers for TTC/VIP mamas and all mamas, trust you are recovering well and fast?
Take care of you and our VIP princess.
Thanks dear. Am good. awaiting your birth alert soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
whyworryPH:

God at work indeed. Congrats mama. This is the beginning of more babies for you.
Amen. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
4realwoman:
@divinemandate, congrats sis, so happy for you.
Thanks mama. your boy is cute.keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
4realwoman:
I also missed it too.

Pix below:
Your family is lovely mam. Happy people with kamsi giving us a golden smile

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
4realwoman:

PLS I need answer to the above questions.
Thanks

Since u r just starting, use 1scoop of Milk to 30mls of water, try to spoon feed instead of using bottle. U can feed every 2hours and supplement with breast milk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Just like yesterday when it seems December was too far, we have just Sept, Oct and Nov to go before we meet our Los. This God is indeed too good.

I hope no one is having back pain like me, if you are Pele. God will make easy for us all.
Mamas that have check baby gender update us with los sex biko, it is not your own.

At the same time, let's welcome our new members to our team no loss, team supernatural everything and Hebrew women delivery.

Welcome
Jenonye
chloe00
Milaby
MercyMercy

Pls feel free to ask questions and make contributions, no man is an island on its own here and do enjoy your stay. Happy bumping.

025.chloe00........................Sex................give us ur Edd

God will continue to make this journey a smooth ride for us and all waddling mamas.
Mother and child(ren) shall meet alive on the delivery day with Daddy rejoicing.Amen

Thank you kiss kiss my edd is 29/12/2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=indian03 post=70277676][/quote]
My contractions were nothing like BH.the contractions were like super menstrual cramps. The contractions were coming every 5 minutes and I would just hold my hair and d bed post whenever it hit. My MIL was sitting with me telling me sorry.i told her to shut up and when she started videoing me I threw my hair bound at her. I was praying to God to let me progress quickly as I was too scared of having another cytotec inserted. I felt d need to poo and I told d nurses but they disallowed me saying its not real poo thank God there was potty nearby. I poo and I saw blood and bloody show. It was bright red mucus and I felt relieved a bit... I lay down on the bed with my left side and I had iv hooked up so it was really preventing me from moving around.at 11:45 am... I heard a pop sound and alas! It was my water.... It was so plenty Eh. It flooded d bed. My MIL called one of d nurses and she asked d other nurses to move me to d labour ward. I started crying uncontrollably bcoz I knew there was no going back now. The contractions were so intense that I can't describe it. I was checked in d labour ward thinking I should be very close to 10cm only to b told I was 5cm.oh God! I started crying again. The nurses were just telling me to bear in mind that I was only half way done. My BP started shooting up that d nurses were worried. The doctor came back around 12 and checked me and told me I was only 4cm and she decided to stretch my cervix to 5 again. I was just numb. Couldn't cry again.she told them my bp was rising bcoz I was scared that it's nothing to worry about. Then she decided to augment d labour by injecting my drip with pitocin. I told her not to do it at first that I couldn't cope with d pain again... She told me to have faith that she's only trying to help me, then she left. I started having a very strong urge to push and everybody kept telling me not to that I would only end up In theatre with torn uterus and cervix as Iwas not there yet. One matron came, checked and said my baby was too big and that I have moulding bcoz I was pushing. I told her I wasn't pushing and I tried my best not push.4 hours later, the doctor came and checked and I was still in 5cm. I started crying and praying to God.i was already losing my strength and I asked for glucose... I took satchets of glucose and wen d contraction hit I started eating d satchet.the doctor told me my baby wasn't too big for VD. She told me that since I wasn't progressing they have to perform cs on me. I told her to go n meet my mother-in-law outside and she said I have to make d decision myself. She said OK she will give me a little time and come back to check that if I was still d same and my baby was still at zero station they would section me.. She then increased d dosage of pitocin and left.. God! D pain was intense pressure very intense that I had to direct d pressure to something else for me not to push. So whenever d contractions hit I held d post with all my strength and breathed in and out with my mouth wide open and when I couldn't take it again... I started screaming my head off. I banged d plastic bedside wardrobe, I pushed everything beside me... And I slammed d table especially when they were busy talking and I was contracting.The nurse put her hand on my Tommy and said I was only having moderate contractions that they were not strong atall.i felt like tearing her apart with my teeth. Was it bcoz I felt my contractions in my lower abdomen, pelvic, cervix, hips and my waist? Was it bcoz it was not like BH?because I didn't feel it in my upper abdomen? I was asking myself these questions.i couldn't cry again was just beginning God and saying prayers. Was already weak and tired. The doctor came back and checked me and she was happy as I was 7cm and my baby has descended.she assured me that I was gonna make t kg at she was going to monitor me.. She put fetal heart monitor machine and attached to my abdomen and d heartbeat of my baby could be heard loud and clear. She had already set the theatre and had d team ready in case of emergency..my baby heartbeat would drop anytime I had contractions.she then increased d dosage again and that was when I went out of my mind screaming at them to take me to theatre that I couldn't cope any longer.d doctor was just making jest at me telling me she was not there when I was bd with my husband. I asked her to come and remove the baby and she told me to talk to my baby. I started talking and begging my baby to come out or else I might die. The urge was so uncontrollable now that I couldn't hold d pushing. I wanted to push so bad cos d pressure was painful and intense.the doctor asked me to poo that that's d only way she was going to be sure I was ready. I told her I couldn't poo as I had diarrhea 2 days before.i started pushing and they rushed to check and alas! My baby's head was seen. They were so happy and moved me to d pushing room.. They told me to hold my two legs and push when d next contraction hit. D pushing was a relieve though painful but was not as much as contraction.i pushed like 4 times and I was cut and d baby came out at once but didn't cry. They took her somewhere and gave her oxygen and everything and she was OK. Then the placenta was a case on it own.... The placenta was so long n high up that d nurse put her hand inside my womb several times to carefully put it out..it was another hell! It took time.. D doctors were surprised about d placenta too but finally it came out and I was stitched up.i had plenty of tears as a ftm as well as episiotomy which took about an hr and I was bathed and all... I started crying n I told them I was crying cos I was happy.. It was magical! Seeing my baby I couldn't stop crying. And that was it... I was traumatized but it ended well.thank you all for your support
Bs submitted!!!!

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
eletu11:

Amen,present cappo
Good to hear from you, i trust that our baby is giving you the kick.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
indian03:

My contractions were nothing like BH.the contractions were like super menstrual cramps. The contractions were coming every 5 minutes and I would just hold my hair and d bed post whenever it hit. My MIL was sitting with me telling me sorry.i told her to shut up and when she started videoing me I threw my hair bound at her. I was praying to God to let me progress quickly as I was too scared of having another cytotec inserted. I felt d need to poo and I told d nurses but they disallowed me saying its not real poo thank God there was potty nearby. I poo and I saw blood and bloody show. It was bright red mucus and I felt relieved a bit... I lay down on the bed with my left side and I had iv hooked up so it was really preventing me from moving around.at 11:45 am... I heard a pop sound and alas! It was my water.... It was so plenty Eh. It flooded d bed. My MIL called one of d nurses and she asked d other nurses to move me to d labour ward. I started crying uncontrollably bcoz I knew there was no going back now. The contractions were so intense that I can't describe it. I was checked in d labour ward thinking I should be very close to 10cm only to b told I was 5cm.oh God! I started crying again. The nurses were just telling me to bear in mind that I was only half way done. My BP started shooting up that d nurses were worried. The doctor came back around 12 and checked me and told me I was only 4cm and she decided to stretch my cervix to 5 again. I was just numb. Couldn't cry again.she told them my bp was rising bcoz I was scared that it's nothing to worry about. Then she decided to augment d labour by injecting my drip with pitocin. I told her not to do it at first that I couldn't cope with d pain again... She told me to have faith that she's only trying to help me, then she left. I started having a very strong urge to push and everybody kept telling me not to that I would only end up In theatre with torn uterus and cervix as Iwas not there yet. One matron came, checked and said my baby was too big and that I have moulding bcoz I was pushing. I told her I wasn't pushing and I tried my best not push.4 hours later, the doctor came and checked and I was still in 5cm. I started crying and praying to God.i was already losing my strength and I asked for glucose... I took satchets of glucose and wen d contraction hit I started eating d satchet.the doctor told me my baby wasn't too big for VD. She told me that since I wasn't progressing they have to perform cs on me. I told her to go n meet my mother-in-law outside and she said I have to make d decision myself. She said OK she will give me a little time and come back to check that if I was still d same and my baby was still at zero station they would section me.. She then increased d dosage of pitocin and left.. God! D pain was intense pressure very intense that I had to direct d pressure to something else for me not to push. So whenever d contractions hit I held d post with all my strength and breathed in and out with my mouth wide open and when I couldn't take it again... I started screaming my head off. I banged d plastic bedside wardrobe, I pushed everything beside me... And I slammed d table especially when they were busy talking and I was contracting.The nurse put her hand on my Tommy and said I was only having moderate contractions that they were not strong atall.i felt like tearing her apart with my teeth. Was it bcoz I felt my contractions in my lower abdomen, pelvic, cervix, hips and my waist? Was it bcoz it was not like BH?because I didn't feel it in my upper abdomen? I was asking myself these questions.i couldn't cry again was just beginning God and saying prayers. Was already weak and tired. The doctor came back and checked me and she was happy as I was 7cm and my baby has descended.she assured me that I was gonna make t kg at she was going to monitor me.. She put fetal heart monitor machine and attached to my abdomen and d heartbeat of my baby could be heard loud and clear. She had already set the theatre and had d team ready in case of emergency..my baby heartbeat would drop anytime I had contractions.she then increased d dosage again and that was when I went out of my mind screaming at them to take me to theatre that I couldn't cope any longer.d doctor was just making jest at me telling me she was not there when I was bd with my husband. I asked her to come and remove the baby and she told me to talk to my baby. I started talking and begging my baby to come out or else I might die. The urge was so uncontrollable now that I couldn't hold d pushing. I wanted to push so bad cos d pressure was painful and intense.the doctor asked me to poo that that's d only way she was going to be sure I was ready. I told her I couldn't poo as I had diarrhea 2 days before.i started pushing and they rushed to check and alas! My baby's head was seen. They were so happy and moved me to d pushing room.. They told me to hold my two legs and push when d next contraction hit. D pushing was a relieve though painful but was not as much as contraction.i pushed like 4 times and I was cut and d baby came out at once but didn't cry. They took her somewhere and gave her oxygen and everything and she was OK. Then the placenta was a case on it own.... The placenta was so long n high up that d nurse put her hand inside my womb several times to carefully put it out..it was another hell! It took time.. D doctors were surprised about d placenta too but finally it came out and I was stitched up.i had plenty of tears as a ftm as well as episiotomy which took about an hr and I was bathed and all... I started crying n I told them I was crying cos I was happy.. It was magical! Seeing my baby I couldn't stop crying. And that was it... I was traumatized but it ended well.thank you all for your support
Bs submitted!!!!
thank God it ended in praise...reading and feeling I was there...we'll reap the fruit of our labour in Gods name...God bless our angel

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
@indian03,

So detailed, anytime I read a BS that is similar to mine, the memories become fresh and I would be scared to go that journey.

Congratulations, may she always bring joy to your household. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
divinemandate:

Thanks mama. may God make it easy for you

Amin!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
indian03:

Bs submitted!!!!
The experience was similar to mine! Had the urge to push when I wasn't fully dilated. I wish you quickly recovery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eriolaoluwa: 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
God bless you cappo
Ahhhh the upper back pain hennnn no be here
But we cannot complain

Congratulations to all Mamas who have put to bed

Adorablewifey:

Welcome
Jenonye
chloe00
Milaby
MercyMercy

025.chloe00........................Sex................29/12/18

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
jumy16:
thank God it ended in praise...reading and feeling I was there...we'll reap the fruit of our labour in Gods name...God bless our angel
Ameen.... It wasn't easy but the joy of holding her in my arms made it all worth it. Her name is Aafiyah

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4572) (4573) (4574) (4575) (4576) (4577) (4578) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.