Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,411 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8112308 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4573) (4574) (4575) (4576) (4577) (4578) (4579) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
rezzy:
@indian03,

So detailed, anytime I read a BS that is similar to mine, the memories become fresh and I would be scared to go that journey.

Congratulations, may she always bring joy to your household. Amen
Not only scared... I was traumatized but it's getting better.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
indian03:

Ameen.... It wasn't easy but the joy of holding her in my arms made it all worth it. Her name is Aafiyah

What a beautiful name.
Heard it for the first time 2 weeks ago.
Oruko a ro o.
Amin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:13am On Aug 15, 2018
kokolet007:

The experience was similar to mine! Had the urge to push when I wasn't fully dilated. I wish you quickly recovery
Thank you mama... The urge was the real pain to me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:15am On Aug 15, 2018
zaynie:

What a beautiful name.
Heard it for the first time 2 weeks ago.
Oruko a ro o.
Amin
;DAmeen o... Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:33am On Aug 15, 2018
whyworryPH:

Your family is lovely mam. Happy people with kamsi giving us a golden smile
thank you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:34am On Aug 15, 2018
divinemandate:

Thanks mama. your boy is cute.keep it up
thanks mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:34am On Aug 15, 2018
divinemandate:

wow, lovely family
thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:36am On Aug 15, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Cheerful lil guy, He's so happy. Mama I can see you are taking good care of him, keep it up!
unu amakasi, 4realwoman you are an omalicha omalicha nwa oh with gap teeth like my mom grin
thank you mama kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:37am On Aug 15, 2018
eletu11:

Wow so cute
thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:37am On Aug 15, 2018
Amarisa:

Lovely Family
thank you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:38am On Aug 15, 2018
Naomi14:
Adorable
thank you mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:38am On Aug 15, 2018
zaynie:

Beautiful family kiss
thank you maami.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:39am On Aug 15, 2018
StrongWoman333:
wow kiss kiss kiss
thank you ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:45am On Aug 15, 2018
indian03:

My contractions were nothing like BH.the contractions were like super menstrual cramps. The contractions were coming every 5 minutes and It was magical! Seeing my baby I couldn't stop crying. And that was it... I was traumatized but it ended well.thank you all for your support
Bs submitted!!!!

Congrats again dear, what an experience! But thank God it ended in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 5:12am On Aug 15, 2018
Indian03 your BS was quite intriguing. I'm happy it ended in praise. May the name of the Lord be praised!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:19am On Aug 15, 2018
indian03:
BA... I welcome my princess at 5 pm today weighing 3.25 through vd... Everybody is overjoyed.. Thank you all for your prayers and support.. Bs very soon. Labor pain almost made me run mad!!!!

Awwwww. Finally, your baby has arrived. Just read your BS. So happy for you. Labor pain is crazy but at least you have a reason now to smile and forget about it.

God bless your medical team for being patient with you. They really tried. Enjoy motherhood!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 6:05am On Aug 15, 2018
Thanks to everyone that shared in my joy... smiley ... well appreciated kiss kiss

Wish y'all even better stories. .. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2018
We r doing great.. js dt ms has refused to pack it's load and go still.. hw far d hunger? Do u still get hungry every now and den?
Bunny19:
Good morning mamas. Pls who has experienced sore gums during pregnancy and how were u able to treat it?. Its not funny at all.We will be 14weeks tomoro InshaAllah!

My Teamies how una dey oo!! I dey greet kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sweetnesstwins: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2018
indian03:

My contractions were nothing like BH.the contractions were like super menstrual cramps. The contractions were coming every 5 minutes and I would just hold my hair and d bed post whenever it hit. My MIL was sitting with me telling me sorry.i told her to shut up and when she started videoing me I threw my hair bound at her. I was praying to God to let me progress quickly as I was too scared of having another cytotec inserted. I felt d need to poo and I told d nurses but they disallowed me saying its not real poo thank God there was potty nearby. I poo and I saw blood and bloody show. It was bright red mucus and I felt relieved a bit... I lay down on the bed with my left side and I had iv hooked up so it was really preventing me from moving around.at 11:45 am... I heard a pop sound and alas! It was my water.... It was so plenty Eh. It flooded d bed. My MIL called one of d nurses and she asked d other nurses to move me to d labour ward. I started crying uncontrollably bcoz I knew there was no going back now. The contractions were so intense that I can't describe it. I was checked in d labour ward thinking I should be very close to 10cm only to b told I was 5cm.oh God! I started crying again. The nurses were just telling me to bear in mind that I was only half way done. My BP started shooting up that d nurses were worried. The doctor came back around 12 and checked me and told me I was only 4cm and she decided to stretch my cervix to 5 again. I was just numb. Couldn't cry again.she told them my bp was rising bcoz I was scared that it's nothing to worry about. Then she decided to augment d labour by injecting my drip with pitocin. I told her not to do it at first that I couldn't cope with d pain again... She told me to have faith that she's only trying to help me, then she left. I started having a very strong urge to push and everybody kept telling me not to that I would only end up In theatre with torn uterus and cervix as Iwas not there yet. One matron came, checked and said my baby was too big and that I have moulding bcoz I was pushing. I told her I wasn't pushing and I tried my best not push.4 hours later, the doctor came and checked and I was still in 5cm. I started crying and praying to God.i was already losing my strength and I asked for glucose... I took satchets of glucose and wen d contraction hit I started eating d satchet.the doctor told me my baby wasn't too big for VD. She told me that since I wasn't progressing they have to perform cs on me. I told her to go n meet my mother-in-law outside and she said I have to make d decision myself. She said OK she will give me a little time and come back to check that if I was still d same and my baby was still at zero station they would section me.. She then increased d dosage of pitocin and left.. God! D pain was intense pressure very intense that I had to direct d pressure to something else for me not to push. So whenever d contractions hit I held d post with all my strength and breathed in and out with my mouth wide open and when I couldn't take it again... I started screaming my head off. I banged d plastic bedside wardrobe, I pushed everything beside me... And I slammed d table especially when they were busy talking and I was contracting.The nurse put her hand on my Tommy and said I was only having moderate contractions that they were not strong atall.i felt like tearing her apart with my teeth. Was it bcoz I felt my contractions in my lower abdomen, pelvic, cervix, hips and my waist? Was it bcoz it was not like BH?because I didn't feel it in my upper abdomen? I was asking myself these questions.i couldn't cry again was just beginning God and saying prayers. Was already weak and tired. The doctor came back and checked me and she was happy as I was 7cm and my baby has descended.she assured me that I was gonna make t kg at she was going to monitor me.. She put fetal heart monitor machine and attached to my abdomen and d heartbeat of my baby could be heard loud and clear. She had already set the theatre and had d team ready in case of emergency..my baby heartbeat would drop anytime I had contractions.she then increased d dosage again and that was when I went out of my mind screaming at them to take me to theatre that I couldn't cope any longer.d doctor was just making jest at me telling me she was not there when I was bd with my husband. I asked her to come and remove the baby and she told me to talk to my baby. I started talking and begging my baby to come out or else I might die. The urge was so uncontrollable now that I couldn't hold d pushing. I wanted to push so bad cos d pressure was painful and intense.the doctor asked me to poo that that's d only way she was going to be sure I was ready. I told her I couldn't poo as I had diarrhea 2 days before.i started pushing and they rushed to check and alas! My baby's head was seen. They were so happy and moved me to d pushing room.. They told me to hold my two legs and push when d next contraction hit. D pushing was a relieve though painful but was not as much as contraction.i pushed like 4 times and I was cut and d baby came out at once but didn't cry. They took her somewhere and gave her oxygen and everything and she was OK. Then the placenta was a case on it own.... The placenta was so long n high up that d nurse put her hand inside my womb several times to carefully put it out..it was another hell! It took time.. D doctors were surprised about d placenta too but finally it came out and I was stitched up.i had plenty of tears as a ftm as well as episiotomy which took about an hr and I was bathed and all... I started crying n I told them I was crying cos I was happy.. It was magical! Seeing my baby I couldn't stop crying. And that was it... I was traumatized but it ended well.thank you all for your support
Bs submitted!!!!

O boy!!!!!!!
I hardly comment on post here because am GTC mom
Men, this is scary oh, but the most important thing there is light at the end of the tunnel, there is joy and laughter after all the pains.
The things women go through....
Congratulations ma.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2018
4realwoman u have a very beautiful family. Kisses to d handsome bobo kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 7:57am On Aug 15, 2018
Wow! Indian03 thank God it ended in praise. Pls try n rest very well OK and get back ur energy. Allah ya raya baby Aafiya kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2018
Geesucc:
We r doing great.. js dt ms has refused to pack it's load and go still.. hw far d hunger? Do u still get hungry every now and den?
This Ms ehn! Why na? Sorry teamie, just keep enduring. The hunger don fade o, am struggling to even eat now n don't feel as hungry as before. So far, everything is OK by d Grace of God. Starting antenatal fully next month. Can't wait. Take care of urself
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2018
Indian03 I was practically watching a movie. What a breath taking BS we thank God it ended in praise.

4realwoman cute family you got.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luvissweet2f(f): 8:17am On Aug 15, 2018
Good morning mamas. Thank you all for your prayers.
UpDate: My Hb went from 10.2 On Sunday to 8 yesterday.
I was immediately transfused, and progesterone shot given just in case.
I feel much better today. And I have not had any bleeding since yesterday (thank God).
Please keep praying for me.
I can't mention your names one by one, but I've seen your posts, likes and mentions.
May God grant you your heart desires. Amen.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2018
luvissweet2f:
Good morning mamas. Thank you all for your prayers.
UpDate: My Hb went from 10.2 On Sunday to 8 yesterday.
I was immediately transfused, and progesterone shot given just in case.
I feel much better today. And I have not had any bleeding since yesterday (thank God).
Please keep praying for me.
I can't mention your names one by one, but I've seen your posts, likes and mentions.
May God grant you your heart desires. Amen.

Oh, thank God the bleeding has stopped.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2018
Bunny19:
4realwoman u have a very beautiful family. Kisses to d handsome bobo kiss
thank you maami.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2018
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL (TEAM EXTRAORDINARY) kiss kiss

1.Glimpse...........
2.Bunny19..........EDD:12th/13th Feb 2019
3.Geesucc............
4.Messyodi..........EDD:16th/17th Feb 2019
5.Dazzlinganio.......
6.Mumben............EDD:11th Feb 2019
7.Faithpeace.........
8.Sweetveee........EDD:15th Feb 2019
9.AdedoyinO.......EDD:27th Feb 2019
10.Rabluk.......... EDD:24th Feb 2019
11.estagirl..........EDD:18th Feb 2019
12.Majestique.....
13.Meeva621....
14.gegyna........EDD:9th Feb 2019
15.stephmiracle.......EDD:21st Feb 2019
16.kuhuz....

All praise belongs to Almighty God for bringing us this far! The journey is soo worth it. We are now in week 12,13,14 and 15 respectively. Am sure MS has started packing it's kaya small small and if it has not dont worry in a couple of days time we will be totally free God's willing.

I hope we r taking out prenatals? Very important pls and also resting well.

Fronzenelsa, I still dey eye u o, tell me ur Lmp so I will know whether to add u to this extraordinary team or just let mama Rbae have u grin grin.

Stay blessed my people kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2018
GenyEbere:
India.n03 I was practically watching a movie. What a breath taking BS we thank God it ended in praise.

4realwoman cute family you got.
thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2018
McPerry:

Please I bought Exactly this type of Titan gint water flask but on testing it I noticed the the upper metal part where the cups are is hot although the water is still very hot, is it normal? I bought it for 8,500 3.2 litres. Was told it keeps water hot up to 5 days. Please Mama's that knows about it should kindly enlighten me... I don't want to buy what will not last just like d master chef flask I bought and used just for 3 months. DS will be 6 months old and I really need a good flask. thanks
I'm so sorry for my late reply. Yes dear. It is normal. Just avoid hitting the flask on the floor even though it's stainless.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2018
whyworryPH:
Indian03 your BS was quite intriguing. I'm happy it ended in praise. May the name of the Lord be praised!
Thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2018
mitchyy:

Awwwww. Finally, your baby has arrived. Just read your BS. So happy for you. Labor pain is crazy but at least you have a reason now to smile and forget about it.

God bless your medical team for being patient with you. They really tried. Enjoy motherhood!
Yes o. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (4573) (4574) (4575) (4576) (4577) (4578) (4579) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.