Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123834 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) (4581) (4582) (4583) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
mamatwiny we await your BS. The Lord will make it easy for you.
@ MrTeeo we rejoice with you and your wife and thank God on your behalf

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mamatwinny, wishing u safe and smooth delivery

Zaynie, I don 4get say Na me be August cappo until I see dt ur post and n una carry me go dt food section wey I go buy acres there.

Fellow August teamie, no vex for me ooo. Wishing d remaining Mamas saw delivery.

Ayabadamilola, I dey wait for you to port oooo tongue

I think each team member Should try and get at least 1teamie phone number. Its so bad that nobody has comtem2011 phone number. I pray that she join us back Hale hearty IJN.

Mitchyy, how u doing and vigilante?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
August mamas how are we? Mamatwinny the Lord will make it easy for you.comtem2011 mama hope you're good. We did circumcision today,BCG today,my stitches were removed today so our vigilante today na 1001%

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by arbbiegold(f): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
mumsgirl27:
arbbiegold : Congratulations mama.. Both ur pregnancy and delivery is indeed iyanu.
Am sure our princess should be going to 2months now..
May she continue to be a source of unending joy to ur family.

Amen to your prayers Cappo.
She's 2months and 2wks now... How time flies!
Thanks mama, God bless yours too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by arbbiegold(f): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
MrTeeo:
I don't know if I should call this a BS, but just to appreciate the women here for being strong always.
Wifey put to bed yesterday at about 5.33pm, mother and baby girl are doing fine. Our last scan was Saturday 4th of August baby's weight was a 3.4kg at 40 weeks. The doctors relied on that scan report to say if my wife didn't fall into labour during the week she would be induced. Tuesday no labour yet, so she was admitted and induced. Wednesday morning the contractions had started but we discussed with the doctor to do a CS but he said her pelvic was fine to deliver the baby.

My wife kept complaining that the pains was too much she dilated from 2cm to 8cm at 3pm. I had to go drag the doctor when I realized the pain was too much for my wifey. Doctor checked her to see if she had gotten to 10cm, only for him to say she wouldn't be able to push out the baby and suggested they carry out an emergency surgery. Something we should have done earlier instead of all the pains she went through.
At 4.35pm or thereabouts she was stretched to the theatre and we thank God mother and child are doing good.

My daughter weighed 4kg at birth, all thanks to coldstone, pizza and sweetened doughnuts. My wife always craved sweet things and if I didn't provide she would sulk all day [I have learned though]. Baby is currently under observation as she didn't cry immediately after birth.

Was told yesterday that she would only be on IV fluid to watch her. But today after the paediatrician saw her and checked her, he said she need food and they have started feeding her. Said she's doing much better.

This is our first child and we are grateful to God. Fatherhood is bliss.
Wifey is also doing great
Thanks. Sorry for typos
congrats dad! God keep the babe.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmyg(f): 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
BA,BA,BA.

To the glory of God I welcome my Precious baby girl on Tuesday 14th August by 4.10pm weighing 4kg via VD without tears after 5hrs of Labour.I'm a silent team August group member,I pray there shall be no loss& everyone will carry their bundle of Joy in Jesus Name.Amen

BS Later.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estagirl(f): 12:15am On Aug 17, 2018
MrTeeo:
I don't know if I should call this a BS, but just to appreciate the women here for being strong always.
Wifey put to bed yesterday at about 5.33pm, mother and baby girl are doing fine. Our last scan was Saturday 4th of August baby's weight was a 3.4kg at 40 weeks. The doctors relied on that scan report to say if my wife didn't fall into labour during the week she would be induced. Tuesday no labour yet, so she was admitted and induced. Wednesday morning the contraptions had started but we discussed with the doctor to do a CS but he said her pelvic was fine to deliver the baby.

My wife kept complaining that the pains was too much she dilated from 2cm to 8cm at 3pm. I had to go drag the doctor when I realized the pain was too much for my wifey. Doctor checked her to see if she had gotten to 10cm, only for him to say she wouldn't be able to push out the baby and suggested they carry out an emergency surgery. Something we should have done earlier instead of all the pains she went through.
At 4.35pm or thereabouts she was stretched to the theatre and we thank God mother and child are doing good.

My daughter weighed 4kg at birth, all thanks to coldstone, pizza and sweetened doughnuts. My wife always craved sweet things and if I didn't provide she would sulk all day [I have learned though]. Baby is currently under observation as she didn't cry immediately after birth.

Was told yesterday that she would only be on IV fluid to watch her. But today after the paediatrician saw her and checked her, he said she need food and they have started feeding her. Said she's doing much better.

Thanks. Sorry for typos
Congrats...may God keep the Baby for u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 2:21am On Aug 17, 2018
mumsgirl27:
4realwoman, Roseey0 , yetty002
Thank you for always checking on me
My love to my babies

4realwoman : My VVIP mama..just went thru ur diary now and I saw Kamsi's pciture...
He is so cute
My love to him.
Finally cheesy
Welcome back cappo.
Kisses to your baby

4real
Your baby is so fine like mama.
You are doing s nice job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 3:02am On Aug 17, 2018
Aitee1:
My edd mate Zaynie thanks for encouraging our August mamas this final leg no easy even me sef don dey tire to the point I am wishing I port wink

My tummy is not all that big but I feel so heavy to the point that I can't turn in bed at night, this morning I was pressed I told hubby to help carry me that I can't lift myself the man was like how do I start grin he said he'll need to get a stretcher be that

Team independence I hail oh
Ibom mamas say hi

Hi Mama....'how u doing' *in my toddler's voice grin

This vigilante I am doing is for real o.....baby hasn't even arrived yet undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teewhysafe(f): 4:32am On Aug 17, 2018
temmyg:
BA,BA,BA.

To the glory of God I welcome my Precious baby girl on Tuesday 14th August by 4.10pm weighing 4kg via VD without tears after 5hrs of Labour.I'm a silent team August group member,I pray there shall be no loss& everyone will carry their bundle of Joy in Jesus Name.Amen

BS Later.

Congrats Momma. Thank God for the victory.. God bless and keep your LO

In other news, aboniki and ori is doing a good job for my back ache. Hubby does the massage every night before we sleep and it is such a big relief. 25 weeks gone... 15 weeks to go. I can't wait....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:32am On Aug 17, 2018
Aitee1:
My edd mate Zaynie thanks for encouraging our August mamas this final leg no easy even me sef don dey tire to the point I am wishing I port wink

My tummy is not all that big but I feel so heavy to the point that I can't turn in bed at night, this morning I was pressed I told hubby to help carry me that I can't lift myself the man was like how do I start grin he said he'll need to get a stretcher be that

Team independence I hail oh
Ibom mamas say hi

Hiya mama, how is You?
No be only you waka come, it shall soon end in praise. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:35am On Aug 17, 2018
mumsgirl27:

4realwoman : My VVIP mama..just went thru ur diary now and I saw Kamsi's pciture...
He is so cute
My love to him.

Oh wow another diarylander, ama read it soon on the next vigilante night grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:38am On Aug 17, 2018
MrTeeo:
Wifey put to bed yesterday at about 5.33pm, mother and baby girl are doing fine.

Thanks. Sorry for typos

Congrats Daddy, welcome to your sweet princess, your first fruit, she's blessed and quick recovery to your wifey. To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:46am On Aug 17, 2018
temmyg:
BA,BA,BA.

BS Later.

Congrats mama and welcome to your precious, she's blessed....hmm VD without tears sounds great, to God be the glory
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:55am On Aug 17, 2018
mamatwiny:
Admitted.
grin
@mamatwiny, we await your BA/BS, safe and supernatural delivery to you,

FloraEC:
Comtem2011 how are you dear? I'm worried

Me too I'm worried about mama Contem2011, I also pray she's very well. It's not good that her teamies do not hv her number, even if its one person. But I believe and trust God that all is well with her.
We await her BA soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:56am On Aug 17, 2018
Xzandy:

Hi Mama....'how u doing' *in my toddler's voice grin

This vigilante I am doing is for real o.....baby hasn't even arrived yet undecided

Lol chief vigilante officer!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 6:14am On Aug 17, 2018
karyss:

Yeeaaah finally... It will hapun sooner dan u tink. Try n b active. U can also do some dance, long walks etc. Speedy delivery dear.

Birth alert.
My baby boy arrived early this morning at 3:30am weighing 3.2kg with a small cut.
Bs later. The induction no be here. I went to heaven and came back. Membrane ruptured at 2cm , baby passed meconium and as such I was not allowed to move around as fetal heart rate was actively being monitored for distress.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jumciqute: 6:17am On Aug 17, 2018
Hello everyone. I am in the end of my seventh week and I plan to go register for antenatal by the eighth week which is next week. Is it okay? Thank you in anticipation good people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrTeeo: 6:37am On Aug 17, 2018
zaynie:

Congrats Daddy!
Welcome to the newborn kiss
My.love to the mom too kiss kiss

Thanks iya wa

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 6:43am On Aug 17, 2018
mamatwiny:

Birth alert.
My baby boy arrived early this morning at 3:30am weighing 3.2kg with a small cut.
Bs later. The induction no be here. I went to heaven and came back. Membrane ruptured at 2cm , baby passed meconium and as such I was not allowed to move around as fetal heart rate was actively being monitored for distress.

Finally!!! Congratulations ma'am. May the Almighty bless ur ds. Get well soon kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 6:52am On Aug 17, 2018
mamatwiny:

Birth alert.

Congratulations and welcome to your Prince.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 7:02am On Aug 17, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Lol chief vigilante officer!

Present Ma grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 7:05am On Aug 17, 2018
mamatwiny:

Birth alert.

Congratz Mama.May God be praised!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 7:22am On Aug 17, 2018
Congratulations mama and welcome to your prince. God be praised
mamatwiny:

Birth alert.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2018
mamatwiny:

Birth alert.
Congratulations!! Kisses to your prince kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2018
Jumciqute:
Hello everyone. I am in the end of my seventh week and I plan to go register for antenatal by the eighth week which is next week. Is it okay? Thank you in anticipation good people
Yes it is! Congrats and welcome here.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2018
Congratulations momma and all those who've birthed their los.
mamatwiny:

Birth alert.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2018
temmyg:
BA,BA,BA.

BS Later.
congratulations sis kisses to your princess kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gegyna(f): 7:37am On Aug 17, 2018
temmyg:
BA,BA,BA.

BS Later.

Congrats and welcome little one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2018
Jazzyjazz mintus shey you know mummy Josh @comtem2011 office for Abuja? Kindly help us check her out if you do or anybody that does thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gegyna(f): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2018
mamatwiny:

Birth alert.

Congratulations and hugs to your baby boy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 7:43am On Aug 17, 2018
Congratulations mama.. God be praised
mamatwiny:

Birth alert.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) (4581) (4582) (4583) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.