Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8062488 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4650) (4651) (4652) (4653) (4654) (4655) (4656) ... (6952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:18am On Sep 22, 2018
TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

Hello my beautiful and lovely teamies.

How are we all doing, trust we are all doing well.

We should all be almost 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 weeks gone cheesy. Just like yesterday some of us are already getting ready to say goodbye to first trimester cheesy cheesy.

We can't but thank God for the journey so far and commit the remaining to Him that indeed it will end in praise cheesy

Remember to always take your routine supplements and avoid any food that is not safe for the baby.

You're most welcome once more teamies @keeki and @Sewasaunt.

May God make it easy for us all, Amen.

MONIKER..................................EDD
1. osas4g ....................................04/04
2. keeki .......................................11/04
3. Sewasaunt .............................13/04
4. tiwatopebam...........................17/04
5. lawvlypearl .............................19/04
6. Gracedom ...............................20/04
7. Kittana .....................................28/04
8. Jina24 ......................................28/04
9. pam09 .....................................??/04

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2018
Jina24:

We should all be almost 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 weeks gone cheesy. Just like yesterday some of us are already getting ready to say goodbye to first trimester cheesy cheesy.

We can't but thank God for the journey so far and commit the remaining to Him that indeed it will end in praise cheesy

Remember to always take your routine supplements and avoid any food that is not safe for the baby.

Holla cappo! I am pushing, Ms reducing but still battling metallic taste, Routine drugs? I can't lie o, I've stopped taking them to resume soon, I can't just deal. Had my first scan on Monday 17th, pregnancy measured a week ahead so first scan Edd is 12/04, Edd according to LMP 19/04. God will make it easy for us all. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Naomi1990:
una well done o as una remove my name abi you want me to port to team Feb?
E ma binu ma, it will be added asap.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2018
tatacherie:

Mehn you mamas are the bomb!!! You need to see the likes intimidation there grin
Oya let's get her more likes, your like must be there!

Pls ma ow do I go abt it. I clicked d link n registered... I also saw her first comment buh didn't see where to click like or to comment. I even clicked to follow her still I didn't see where click like.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2018
Bennyandrews:
Will be going to do a gender scan today.I am tired of baby doing shakara for me oo.i must know d sex today.Enuf of dis kind of play.team december @adorablewife will update if its xx or xy today.baby cooperate with me ooo.i cant be wasting money biko.
grin@the bolded. I pray and hope that baby cooperates with you. I read here that drinking fanta before the scan helps keep them active and that was what I did, You could try that too.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Chinnybaby99:
Team December too edd 11/12/2018.please add me thanks.
You're welcome teamie, please supply us with baby's gender.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2018
Jina24:

Present cappo. It's been a while hope u are doing great. Thank God as I can't wait to say bye to 1st trimester. As for routine drugs hmm I must confess I have not been taking mine o, my mind still dey deceive me pray i change.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pam09(f): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2018
ugochiada:
Good evenning mamas' pls can pregnant woman take these drugs Arthemeter ,amoxil 250mg ,para ,bco. From health center that pricribe the drugs. Thank you all.

With so much argument on what malaria medication best suite a pregnant women,one may begin to wonder where to actually run to in the incidence of malaria during pregnancy. However no matter how cautious we want to be we must not forget that malaria is a killer disease if left untreated.
In my case for instance, I had malaria at my 8th weeks of pregnancy. I took the symptoms for normal pregnancy symptoms and felt I could manage. Yes I managed it for one week after,which I didn't no when I was wheeled to the emergency . I was admitted and administered several iv fluid along with Arthesunate iv. At this point I was begging for my life because I have never been as terrified as I was then. Yes my Dr told me arthesunate is quite safe for managing malaria in pregnancy. Since then I 've been on my feet and all symptoms gone.
In all when the maleria seems life threatening, we should trust our Drs, pray and hope for the best.
@ugochiada it would be nice if u consult a gyne but where non is available and u are feeling unwell then u may just try the prescription u have cos it may not be the first time the prescription is being used by the personnel at the health center. Wishing u all the best.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JGracious: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
karyss:

Pls ma ow do I go abt it. I clicked d link n registered... I also saw her first comment buh didn't see where to click like or to comment. I even clicked to follow her still I didn't see where click like.

Just beside her first comment, you will see one tiny, plain looking heart/love shape. Click on it, the color will change to red.
See pic attached.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
Majestique and Rbae, hope u r all feeling much better. May God continue to be with u and ur Lo's Amin. Mama zaynie I don vote o... Wish u d best ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
Rejoice04:
Jumy16 how are you doing? Is been a while have read from you. How is baby position now? It shall end in praise.
thanks my sis.. have bn doing exercise since den...and I went to anoda Hosp. they told me d baby is cephalic... waiting till next week for scan to be sure

I lost my phone days y HV not bn online since

Oct. mama how we dey..few week to go...we shall all deliver safely

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennyandrews(f): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Baby finally cooperated with me today.@adorablewifey pls update xy sharply.i am seeing anoda 11/12/18...

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
I have a word for every pregnant woman here, the anointing to deliver safely receive it name in Jesus name.

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DrDhe: 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
It is well mama, God is in control and we will remember your family in our prayers.
Rbae:
Good morning mama's.

I want my other baby active and I pray for a miracle....can he still breath? Will he be fine? Has anyone had same experience before and willing to share? I'm so sad.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
Trippleblessing:
I have a word for every pregnant woman here, the anointing to deliver safely receive it name in Jesus name.

Amen!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bennyandrews:
Baby finally cooperated with me today.@adorablewifey pls update xy sharply.i am seeing anoda 11/12/18...

Awww. Your baby is gonna be born on my birthday. May she bring joy to your life in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
jumy16:
thanks my sis.. have bn doing exercise since den...and I went to anoda Hosp. they told me d baby is cephalic... waiting till next week for scan to be sure

I lost my phone days y HV not bn online since

Oct. mama how we dey..few week to go...we shall all deliver safely

Thank God for the good news. We shall deliver like the Hebrew women.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
Team September am on my knees begging for not updating as at when due, reason being that my phone got spoiled but I have repaired it now

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jina24:

We can't but thank God for the journey soch commit the remaining to Him that indeed it will end in praise cheesy

Present cappo.dealing with this metallic taste and loss of appetite.faithfully taking my folic acid.thanks for caring.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
BA!!! BA!!! BA!!!
My Prince charming made his grand entrance on 18th September at 7:45am weighing 2.4kg with no tear...MAY GOD BE PRAISE

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacce: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
How is everyone doing? OK o. so one over sabi sonographer told me some weeks ago babies gender as xy even though I didn't want to know before I told him to hold it he already spilled. so this week I was curious and asked the gender to be during scanning another told be xx. lol I don't know who to believe. edd 13/10/18.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacce: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
zeezaa:
BA!!! BA!!! BA!!!
My Prince charming made his grand entrance on 18th September at 7:45am weighing 2.4kg with no tear...MAY GOD BE PRAISE
congratulations. God be praised.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bennyandrews:
Baby finally cooperated with me today.@adorablewifey pls update xy sharply.i am seeing anodla 11/12/18...
Finally shakara yaff end. Congratulations teamie, will update immediately.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
zeezaa:
BA!!! BA!!! BA!!!
Congratulations mama and welcome to your prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darsty99: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bennyandrews:
At last, baby finally opened leg. Ur edd is before mine tho 12/12, but i am having this strong feeling that i might give birth before edd...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darsty99: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
Adorablewifey:
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 SEPT ROLL CALL

Happy Sunday to you all.
Wonderful December Mamas, how are we doing. We are getting closer to the D-Day, 15weeks or less to go. Thanks to God for bringing us this far. 

How are we all feeling?
Mamas o, for those of us who have started shopping let's conclude our shopping as soon as possible and those of us yet to start i pray God makes provision speedily before we get too heavy to be going around the market.? God will see us through in Jesus name, amen.

A big welcome to our newest member
Zeb04
Mama you're highly welcome to the team, feel free to mingle, ask questions and also make contributions.

01. suzy..............................Sex..................05/12/18
02. Spakuls.........................XY..................28/12/18
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy...........................XY..................27/12/18
05. Giddyperson..................XY........... .....21/12/18
06. Dartsy99.........................XY................12/12/18
07. adorablewifey................XX..................20/12/18
08. Munarule.......................Sex................10/12/18
09. exquizit..........................Sex................24/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie.................XY.................27/12/18
011. Phlota..........................Sex................16/12/18
012. pweetyoge..................Sex............. ..21/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................XY.................31/12/18
014.omavicky......................XY.................17/12/18
015.Bennyandrew...............XY........... .....11/12/18
016.Eriolaoluwa..................XX.................16/12/18
017.babestell......................Sex................09/12/18
018.mum2bsoon................XX.................26/12/18
019. iamsuskay..................XY..................04/12/18
020.eletu11.........................XY..................30/12/18
021.peng4...........................Sex ...............19/12/18
022.nutigal.....,....................Sex................31/12/18
023.samieea28...................Sex................15/12/18
024.Jenonye.......................XY..................19/12/18
025.chloe00........................Sex................29/12/18
026.Milaby..........................XY...................31/12/18
027.MercyMercy........ ........Sex.................30/12/18
028.zeb04............................XX..................12/12/18
029.Yasmeena....................XY...................19/12/18
030.Chinnybaby99...............Sex.................11/12/18
Just checking on us all, pls respond to roll call so we know we are all doing fine.

God will continue to make this journey a smooth ride for us and all waddling mamas.
Mother and child(ren) shall meet alive on the delivery day with Daddy rejoicing.Amen
It will definitely end in praise for us all.

Team Dec18, team supernatural everything.

Present cappo. God has been wonderful. Still spitting tho but have accepted my fate. grin .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darsty99: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
zeezaa:
BA!!! BA!!! BA!!!
Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
Team September, we thank God for making us see this day and month we pray that God who guided and guarded us throughout this period will also manifest during our deliveries.... AMEN
AUGUST MAMAS
ONYINYECHIKA...BLUE..DELIVERED SEPT 3rd

ENKAY12 ...PINKY...DELIVERED Sept 4th

SHOLLZYCUTE...PINKY...DELIVERED Sept 3rd

SEPTEMBER MAMAS

Tatacherie......EDD Sept 25th....PINKY..DELIVERD 28th August
...BS SEEN

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100....EDD Sept 4th.....BLUE
...DELIVERED Sept 4th

zeezaa.....EDD Sept 17th....BLUE
..DELIVERED Sept 18th

Dbryan....EDD Sept 17th.....PINKY
...DELIVERED Sept 5th...BS SEEN

cherry24...,.......EDD Sept 17th .......BLUE

Helen101...........EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th...BLUE
...DELIVERED Sept 9th...BS SEEN

Pateffy...EDD Sept 9th....BLUE
..DELIVERED Sept 1st
BS SEEN

DrDhe......EDD Sept25th
.......BLUE
...DELIVERED Sept 6th...BS SEEN

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th
....BLUE

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Suzystores..EDD Sept 22nd..BLUE...DELIVERED Sept 15th..BS SEEN

Cyanda........EDD Sept 21st......PINKY
...DELIVERED Sept 16th

Adayoung......EDD Sept 20th...PINKY...DELIVERED Sept 20th

Thetherapist........EDD Sept 30th

Anniebamba1....EDD Sept 30th.....PINKY

owasgirl.....EDD Sept 27th

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR WE HAVE ARRIVED OOO....PLEASE LETS ENDEAVOR TO SUBMIT OUR BA AND BS
PLEASE MAMAS I HOPE OUR BAGS ARE PACKED
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
Trippleblessing:

Amen in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
zeezaa:
BA!!! BA!!! BA!!!

Congrats mama, your prince charming is blessed , praise be to God who granted safe delivery without tear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pacce:
How is everyone doing? OK o. so one over sabi sonographer told me some weeks ago babies gender as xy even though I didn't want to know before I told him to hold it he already spilled. so this week I was curious and asked the gender to be during scanning another told be xx. lol I don't know who to believe. edd 13/10/18.

Maybe they are twins xy and xx grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
Darsty99:

At last, baby finally opened leg. Ur edd is before mine tho 12/12, but i am having this strong feeling that i might give birth before edd...
Bia... Woman I hope that your strong feeling is within DEC? Don't go and give our baby to another team o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4650) (4651) (4652) (4653) (4654) (4655) (4656) ... (6952) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.