Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123863 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4658) (4659) (4660) (4661) (4662) (4663) (4664) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bunny19:
Yes Sis! The gynaecologist handling my case is d medical director of d hospital. He said the baby has already formed and fibroid is in a position whereby if dey induce d fetus may not be able to come out cos d fibroid is blocking d entrance of d uterus. So he advised surgery n in d process they will remove d fibroid. Am hoping for the best. Since yday I have not slept or eaten well,my eyes are swollen n my bp is high. Thank u all for ur love n prayers, am so so grateful to have a support group like this. God bless u all.
Its well with you ma. just have it at the back of your mind that something bigger is coming your way. we all love you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mama Bunny19, so sorry about this. God will definitely bless you with double in no distant time. The surgery will be successful in Jesus name. Please you need your b.p to go down so that you can have the surgery. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Godisgracious:
I went to scan yesterday and i was told the weight of the baby is 2.2kg at 35 weeks, please what can i do to increase the weight? What food should i be eating?

Please treat as urgent, dont ignore.

BlessedDiva
Joomie
Zaynie
LadyP30
Whyworryph
Liftedhands
All the mamas
MY dear no need to panic oh baby is Ok atleast for easy delivery me dey even pray make my baby no fat oh to avoid cut so relax your mind

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameera2018(f): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
@Bunny19 my heart goes out to you...i can't say i know how you feel but 1 thing is certain you shall be compensated more than double for your loss. Please wipe your tears and condition your mind towards positivity. You shall overcome this set back.

You are in our prayers.

[quote author=Bunny19 post=71509654]Good morning mamas! Hmm.... Allah gives and Allah takes! Am hurting sisters, am really hurting but who am I to say no when God has decreed a thing.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gegyna(f): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
@bunny19 am so short of words, am so sad right now. I really don't know what to say to make you feel better. One thing i know is that God gives and He takes.
God will surely give you double for your pain. Be strong. I love you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bunny19. I'm so sorry for ur loss. May Allah make the surgery a success heal u fast and bless u with multiples. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
pam09:
Lol abeg allow our baby to apply concealer and blues well o shocked shocked shocked shocked runs away before she stone me ratchet water

Apply what? Nooo when she comes around I ll help her apply DM here.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EzyF: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bunny19:
Good morning mamas! Hmm.... Allah gives and Allah takes! Am hurting sisters, am really hurting but who am I to say no when God has decreed a thing.

I went for a second opinion and truly my baby is no more. IUFD(intra uterine fetal death) according to the two scans. Remember when I was 6weeks n went for scan, they said d fetus is sharing same space with a submucous myoma,apparently the fibroid grew big and kind of suffocated the fetus.

Alhamdulillah for the experience,after 8yrs of trying I was able to carry a child in my womb for 19weeks, I know am not barren and this just proves it.

Greater things ahead for me, will look into how to get rid of this fibroid then I will try again, I won't give up. I need all d prayers I can get from u all as I go for evacuation.

I love u all and wish my lovely team mates and all wonderful mama safe delivery. N one will suffer any loss inshaAllah. It's well with u all. kiss kiss kiss

I'm so moved to tears may God give u all d strength u need to pull through it's going to be alright just trust God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
Pls ooo what's up with this nlc strike again? I pray it won't affect hospitals oo I dey fear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bunny19:
Good morning mamas! Hmm.... Allah gives and Allah takes! Am hurting sisters, am really hurting but who am I to say no when God has decreed a thing.

I went for a second opinion and truly my baby is no more. IUFD(intra uterine fetal death) according to the two scans. Remember when I was 6weeks n went for scan, they said d fetus is sharing same space with a submucous myoma,apparently the fibroid grew big and kind of suffocated the fetus.

Alhamdulillah for the experience,after 8yrs of trying I was able to carry a child in my womb for 19weeks, I know am not barren and this just proves it.

Greater things ahead for me, will look into how to get rid of this fibroid then I will try again, I won't give up. I need all d prayers I can get from u all as I go for evacuation.

I love u all and wish my lovely team mates and all wonderful mama safe delivery. N one will suffer any loss inshaAllah. It's well with u all. kiss kiss kiss
am so sorry sis...God will triple it for u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Enkay12: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hmmm... Its well.
The surgery will go well

Bunny19:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
@Bunny19 my cappo, I'm so sorry about your loss sis. I know God will definitely give you double for your loss. May God also strengthen you.

Try and be strong which will also help your bp to normalise. You will be surprised at how quick you will receive another bfp after this surgery. It's well with you sis

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bunny19:

Wow! So sorry love. I’m speechless but God will console you. Be strong and like you said, don’t give up. My heart reaches out. It is well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
Pls how about @Rbae not heard from her in a while. Hope the twins are well and active.

Cc Rbae
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bunny19 oh Bunny19 embarassed embarassed cry
God is in control.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetveee(f): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bunny19 embarassed embarassed i am so sorry. God has a bigger plan for you dear. And you will surely receive double. Be strong you will triumph

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
Godisgracious:
I went to scan yesterday and i was told the weight of the baby is 2.2kg at 35 weeks, please what can i do to increase the weight? What food should i be eating?

Please treat as urgent, dont ignore.

BlessedDiva
Joomie
Zaynie
LadyP30
Whyworryph
Liftedhands
All the mamas

Your baby is fine.
We are about to step into our 36 weeks and already weigh 2.7kg and Dr said she's too big for her age.
Abeg, I Kent kee myself over what I have no control over

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
Gracedom:
Pls how about @Rbae not heard from her in a while. Hope the twins are well and active.

Cc Rbae
mama Rbae how are u ? I just remember her today sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
So sorry about everything @Bunny19. God will do it again and you will carry your healthy baby with your own hands, Amen. It is well Dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bunny19:

Hmmmmm. Big hugs sis.
May Allah grant you the fortitude to bear this loss and get over it in time.
Let this period be a bonding period with your husband, mourn your loss together because only both of you knows how it feels to lose a child.
And don't be afraid to try again.
Allah will definitely end your story with joy and happiness.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Am I high on weed or something
See me quoting and responding to questions like a pro that I am not, only for me to check again now and realise that those posts were in 2012. Please how do I delete the responses.
E don they we I show face , I say make I show face this morning, and see what my village people did
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bunny19:

Oh my dear sister I'm so sorry for this! You shall receive double for your loss. The God that gave you this will give you double that will stay. He will strengthen you! You are in my prayers *kisses* *big hug*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bunny19:

Teamie....

I dont even know what to say, in all i am grateful to God you are taking this better than i imagined. You will smile very soon, i can see your testimony on the way. Just keep being strong and the light of God will shine on you as ur heart desires. It is well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ya salam!!! May Almighty Allah heal you and bless you with multiples of what you have lost. Take heart sis@ Bunny19

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teewhysafe(f): 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
Be strong sis Bunny19. You have been on my mind and in my prayers since I saw your first post. its really sad and I cant imagine how you feel right now. Please cry if u need to, talk if u want to, let it out and then the calm after the storm will set in. I wish you a successful surgery and a BFP very soon. We are all rooting for you and can't wait to welcome your bundle of joy on this thread. It is well with you and yours Sis. Sending e-hugs your way. May the comforter console and compensate you for this loss. Keep the faith sis.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spakuls: 4:39am On Sep 26, 2018
Bunny19:

So sorry ma’am....didn’t stop praying for you..but God knows best and oils give you double for your loss in no time..Still in my prayers,God be with you.Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 6:47am On Sep 26, 2018
Bunny19:

Salam sis... Think about the verse of the quran where Allah says :
“And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear,
hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad
tidings to As- Saabiroon (the patient).
Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: ‘Truly, to Allaah
we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.’

I pray Allah in His infinite mercy grant you the strength to bear this great loss and reward you with something better. please be strong my sister fee deen.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2018
sunbestie:
Team may how body? Is ms showing face badly?
Don't worry it will pass soon u hear....
Poop in nd say hi to ur teammates

On the other hand my only problem na heartburn hope I can take centacid?

I'm good over here. No ms yet. I pray it continues like that. Enjoying my normal daily routine. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFareed: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2018
Hello mamas in the house, how's the waddling business? May God make it easy for us all.

Pls I have a question, when is it right to start using pregnacare? I'm just 8weeks gone and also a FTM.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:30am On Sep 26, 2018
Bunny19:

Despite your hurt and loss,you are still grateful for the experience that shows you are wonderfully and fearfully made.

May the Lord bless you with double portion for your delays. You will bring forth nations.

You will surely dance triumphant dance soon. Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2018
UmmuFareed:
Hello mamas in the house, how's the waddling business? May God make it easy for us all.

Pls I have a question, when is it right to start using pregnacare? I'm just 8weeks gone and also a FTM.

You can start now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4658) (4659) (4660) (4661) (4662) (4663) (4664) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.