Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8117969 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4686) (4687) (4688) (4689) (4690) (4691) (4692) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kinah(f): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2018
indian03:

Things are pretty expensive in abk... I say in abk and I just had my baby 2 months ago.. I bought part of my baby things from kwara and the rest here... It would really be better if you know the person you are buying from. Lots of sellers of baby things patronize the hospital I used (Oba Ademola, ijemo) especially every Tuesday and Friday and since there is competition among the sellers ,the price tends to reduce.

thanks indian03.pls can we chat on whatsapp? av not one in abk to trust.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2018
October mamas una well done see BA back to back. I said I won't enjoy this laughter alone. Baby Ndubuisi was 2months yesterday and he decided to grace me with this unending laughter. To my going to conceive this laughter is your portion.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 8:00am On Oct 09, 2018

47 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2018
Besea:
TEAM JANUARY
TEAM PACESETTERS
Please answer roll call.

If you have checked sex please update.

We are now 27, 26, 25, 24 and 23+ weeks.

Take your routine drugs, eat your fruits and vegetables, we are almost there. 3rd trimester is just by the corner about 3 months to go.

Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.
1. besea... 17/1/2019

2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019

3. Ejika48...30/1/2019

4. cutewifey...16/1/2019

5. Melly245…26/1/2019... XX

6. AmJane… 28/1/2019

7. Fibett…? /1/2019

8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019

9. Iffffffy...20/1/2019

10. Honeydoc... 25/1/2019

11. BarrONLS... 25/1/2019..... XY

12. Sanyem... 18/1/2019

13. adamsoghene... 25/1/2019

14. evamum... 7/1/2019...XY

15. Glimpse... 25/1/2019... XY

16. Helen4... 3/1/2019....?

17. Chithejoyfulmom... 6/1/2019...?

#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamnewyearbabies
teamies how is d ministry going o...I hope u all have started giving it to oga back to back coz this is d time to enjoy otimokpor lol� we haven't checked our sex o. Im just scared hope it won't be a baby girl again i already have two DD . Supernatural delivery to everyone. We will all see n hold our lo with smiles on our faces in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Enkay12: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2018
Awwww...Cute

GenyEbere:
October mamas una well done see BA back to back. I said I won't enjoy this laughter alone. Baby Ndubuisi was 2months yesterday and he decided to grace me with this unending laughter. To my going to conceive this laughter is your portion.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2018
ladyP30:
You don't need to be worried about it for now, I experienced it during my first pregnancy everything lies on the size of the baby ,highest of it all they will give you tear. When the time comes that place usually opens on it own I equally know that if hubby is around it would hv been of a great help but since he is not around you can't do anything about it I believe once we have God everything will work out perfectly fine whether kpekus or no kpekus so be positive nothing dey happen

Thank you MA I appreciate your word of encouragement God bless u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=ithope2 post=71900640][/quote]
Thank you MA I appreciate your word of encouragement God bless u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2018
GenyEbere:

Yea, it's our seasons of laughter. To all awaiting mamas start practicing your laughter ooo for your mouth will be filled with laughter soon.

Congrats to all our mamas dropping their LO back2back. Those waiting to put to birth, more grace for quick and painless delivery. Amen.

My May teamies how Una dey? I hope ms isn't holding down your shine. I had my first feel of ms on Sunday briefly before service grin cheesy. It's kinda of cool only that Dh wasn't with me to attract petting so I had to woman up, dressed up, applied my make up and mouse walk to church.

@Genyebere, did you say baby Ndubuisi is 2 months? He looks 4+ please what are you feeding him ?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2018
indian03:

You can find out now if the baby cooperate. I was closer to my due date before my baby cooperated
thanks for your response MA. greetings to your baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2018
TEAM OCTOBER 2018

Guys you're quiet these days ó.
Let's come out and make some noise.
Have you taken your early morning walk?
ANC is now on a weekly basis so feel free to ask questions from your Dr.
Check what facilities they have to cater for a jaundiced newborn, take a look at their NICU, blood bank etc. We won't need it by God's grace but we need all the reassurance we can get.
I'm sure bags are packed. Don't forget to get a wrapper as that would be most comfortable the first few days.
Have you been cleaning your nipps? Scrub those dark and crusty stuff off it, we don't want baby ingesting it.
I'm sure you have all downloaded the contraction timer app. It will help to distinguish between real and false labour.
Remember to have no fear, our body was made to do this. Women have been birthing easily and successfully since time immemorial, ours will not be different. It will be easier and faster.
Do your squats, tidy up the house, put finishing touches, make your hair, always have credit on your phone, have a driver at hand, use your drugs èsp the fesolate and don't stop praying.
May our joy not be cut short.

Big congrats to this week's announcement.
Chinyeresandra
Mercifull
Fabmummy
Anniebamba1
Docnnechiji
Bayobabe
May your bundles of joy always make you happy and proud. Amin
We await your sweet BirthStories

The Forerunners.

Ported to September.
1. Jumy16.......... XY 13/10>>>23/9
2. joomie........... XY 01/10>>>28/9 BS SEEN
3. Godisgracious XX. ? >>>>>>28/9

Ported from September
1. Owasgirl ....... XX ....... 03/10
2. SwtDove ....... XX ....... 04/10

October VIPs
1. Anniebamba1............................ >>01/10 BS SEEN
1. Heroesmum................... 02 .... XX → 03/10
2. Chinyeresandra ............. .... XX →03/10
3. bayobabe .......................14.... XY →04/10
4. Docnnechiji .................... 14 .... XY →04/10 BS SEEN
5. mercifull ......................... 09 .... XX →04/10
6. Fabmummy .................... 06 ... XX → 07/10

1. Thetherapist................... 01
2. amypearl ........................ 05
4. Rukkington ..................... 06 .... XX

7.Chachabae........................11
8. vicky9ice .........................12
9. Rejoice04 ....................... 13...... XX
10. ngsoundz ....................... 13

13. Enkaylala2 ..................... 17 .... XY
14. Stmema ........................ 18
15. Funmi2510 .................... 24
16. Zaynie ............................ 25 ... XX
17. gudbadgal ..................... 25 ... XX
18. Aitee1............................. 25
19. orirebaby ....................... 25
20. ladyP30 ......................... 26
21. Blesseddiva .................. 28
22. BeeBlossoms ............... 29 .... XX
23. giftedofgod .................. 31
24. Mumifortune ................ 31
25. Tinutunde
27. gracewealth007
28. Topmid .......................... ...XY
29. GODSMILEFOREVER
30.Tabsy
31. Pacce

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2018
GenyEbere:

Cute cute cute kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2018
Thetherapist:
Mama zaynie and other sabi mamas in house. Help me touch light my question please
Would be 41 weeks and day on Monday. So doctor said I should report for induction if no signs of labour with a recent scan. So I went for the scan yesterday morning and scan was normal. No issue at all. Later in the night, I started seeing blood stained mucus like discharge. Like coagulated blood. And I have been seeing that till now. Though not much. I googled mucus plug and the picture I saw isn't looking like d discharge I am having. Abeg shey nah spotting be that or still mucus plug? Anything to panick about? Is Monday still cool to report?

Babe.
We await your good news kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2018
lawvlypearl:

Doing great cappo, these past weeks has been tough on me, was admitted and drip administered, I think MS is wearing off. My problem now is extreme weakness and tiredness, though I have history of hypotension and low blood sugar before I got preggy and I think its affecting me. All will be well sha

I haven't registered for ANC, till next month

Ohhhhh sorry Dear for what you went through, it surely will be well. Hope you're closely been monitored by a Doctor?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chachabae(f): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2018
zaynie:
TEAM OCTOBER 2018

Guys you're quiet these days ó.
Let's come out and make some noise.
Have you taken your early morning walk?
ANC is now on a weekly basis so feel free to ask questions from your Dr.
Check what facilities they have to cater for a jaundiced newborn, take a look at their NICU, blood bank etc. We won't need it by God's grace but we need all the reassurance we can get.
I'm sure bags are packed. Don't forget to get a wrapper as that would be most comfortable the first few days.
Have you been cleaning your nipps? Scrub those dark and crusty stuff off it, we don't want baby ingesting it.
I'm sure you have all downloaded the contraction timer app. It will help to distinguish between real and false labour.
Remember to have no fear, our body was made to do this. Women have been birthing easily and successfully since time immemorial, ours will not be different. It will be easier and faster.
Do your squats, tidy up the house, put finishing touches, make your hair, always have credit on your phone, have a driver at hand, use your drugs èsp the fesolate and don't stop praying.
May our joy not be cut short.

Big congrats to this week's announcement.
Chinyeresandra
Mercifull
Fabmummy
Anniebamba1
Docnnechiji
Bayobabe
May your bundles of joy always make you happy and proud. Amin
We await your sweet BirthStories

The Forerunners.

Ported to September.
1. Jumy16.......... XY 13/10>>>23/9
2. joomie........... XY 01/10>>>28/9 BS SEEN
3. Godisgracious XX. ? >>>>>>28/9

Ported from September
1. Owasgirl ....... XX ....... 03/10
2. SwtDove ....... XX ....... 04/10

October VIPs
1. Anniebamba1............................ >>01/10
1. Heroesmum................... 02 .... XX → 03/10
2. Chinyeresandra ............. .... XX →03/10
3. bayobabe .......................14.... XY →04/10
4. Docnnechiji .................... 14 .... XY →04/10
5. mercifull ......................... 09 .... XX →04/10
6. Fabmummy .................... 06 ... XX → 07/10

1. Thetherapist................... 01
2. amypearl ........................ 05
4. Rukkington ..................... 06 .... XX

7.Chachabae........................11
8. vicky9ice .........................12
9. Rejoice04 ....................... 13...... XX
10. ngsoundz ....................... 13

13. Enkaylala2 ..................... 17 .... XY
14. Stmema ........................ 18
15. Funmi2510 .................... 24
16. Zaynie ............................ 25 ... XX
17. gudbadgal ..................... 25 ... XX
18. Aitee1............................. 25
19. orirebaby ....................... 25
20. ladyP30 ......................... 26
21. Blesseddiva .................. 28
22. BeeBlossoms ............... 29 .... XX
23. giftedofgod .................. 31
24. Mumifortune ................ 31
25. Tinutunde
27. gracewealth007
28. Topmid .......................... ...XY
29. GODSMILEFOREVER
30.Tabsy
31. Pacce

Well-done mama zaynie.
It will surely end in praise by God's grace.

I think some mums here have submitted their BS but not noted...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2018
pam09:

Present cappo. Hope u re doing great too. Sorry am adding this late EDD from LMP is 4th.
@lawvl.ypearl be strong teamie, it will be over soon. Try to eat often so as to overcome the body weakness. It's not easy but we will all overcome.
Congrats to all the October mamas that have birthed their Los.

Good to know you're doing great, same with me.

Edd updated kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2018
theworldbest:

Thanks jina24.havent been fine for days now,toothache is dealing with me seriously. I yaf kuku registered for antenatal o bt money is the only language dey understand in dat hospital....

Lol at money is the language they understand cheesy but hope you are sha getting good services.

Ohhhhh toothache, that thing hurts, kpele dear. Since you've started antenatal have you complained to them?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2018
tiwatopebam:
we thank God cappo, we are fine. Am in my 13th week, planning to register next month. I think we have crossed oo.

Crossed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2018
keeki:

present cappo.havnt registered yet.catarrh is giving me sleepless night with headache .it is well

Kpele teamie, rest as much as you can please. Personally, it helps relieve headache for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2018
chachabae:

Well-done mama zaynie.
It will surely end in praise by God's grace.

I think some mums here have submitted their BS but not noted...

Amin
Please help with names of those that have submitted their BS if you can.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2018
Jina24:

Kpele teamie, rest as much as you can please. Personally, it helps relieve headache for me.

office work wee not let me rest. my head is so heavy eehh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayabaniyi: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2018
Good day sabi mamas have been following this thread for months ayam a slient reader. Pls I need help about Rhesus factors I'm a FTM , DH is 0_ while I'm 0+ I was told in the Health centre to get the injections. Pls do I need the injection? Cos it seems the midwives don't
know much about it in here. E joor help a sister.
# team Dec adorablewife come and welcome your Sister
EDD Dec 6, sex XY
CC zaynie
Lifted hands
And other sabi mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2018
FloraEC:

I'm good dear. How are you and yours?
All good... Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2018
sunbestie:

Thanks ma
When do u think is right to register for antenatal as a STM?
Am a FTM so I don't really know much about that... Lots of mama here can help with that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2018
kinah:

thanks indian03.pls can we chat on whatsapp? av not one in abk to trust.
No problem MA...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
Pearl05:

Yea, it's our seasons of laughter. To all awaiting mamas start practicing your laughter ooo for your mouth will be filled with laughter soon.

Congrats to all our mamas dropping their LO back2back. Those waiting to put to birth, more grace for quick and painless delivery. Amen.

@Genyebere, did you say baby Ndubuisi is 2 months? He looks 4+ please what are you feeding him ?

Yes o 2months. He's on exclusive breastfeeding o sapping my energy like no man's business lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DAMMYORES: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=Ayabaniyi post=71923112]Good day sabi mamas have been following this thread for months ayam a slient reader. Pls I need help about Rhesus factors I'm a FTM , DH is 0_ while I'm 0+ I was told in the Health centre to get the injections. Pls do I need the injection? Cos it seems the midwives don't
know much about it in here. E joor help a sister. since you are O+, there is no need to get the rhogam injection. The injection is meant for the O negative mothers that is if the husband blood group is positive. Most importantly, pls do find a reputable hospital. Congrats and safe delivery to you. Do have an amazing day.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayabaniyi: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=DAMMYORES post=71925263][/quote]
Thanks so much, I will try to visit a genecologist. God bless you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chachabae(f): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
zaynie:

Amin
Please help with names of those that have submitted their BS if you can.
Thanks
Also modify to add Docnnechiji
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
kinah:
morning everyone, am a first time expecting mum. four months gone.. am in another state with hubby,abk to b precise, no family around to help or seek advice from around. I need help on baby things to buy been that we are on a budget. I need to b extra careful.
any experienced mothers or fathers in the house? if it is where to get things that quality and cheap. or anyone who can put me through. will really appreciate the help.
Pls expecting a quick response. my email is adetitigold@gmail.com.
Cc. onegai
adorablewifey
Hain mama, sorry I'm not base in abk so I don't know anywhere in that town. You can check my shared post, I shared a mama's baby list sometimes ago and that's what I'm working with. There are lots of others who posted too, just read previous posts.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ngsoundz: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
good afternoon FAM October mums it shall end wit praise
congrats to mom that have offloaded
present mama zaynie cc joomie

one love

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by irynterri(f): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
kinah:
Dear mama's in the house
am a first time expecting mum. 4mths gone. had fever which I didn't take serious until I started throwing up and stooling since Sat. was rushed to d hospital,begged d doc not to b admitted. was given an injection, to take malaria drug (fansidar),eat and rest well. was told to do a scan. baby is fine from the result.
right now nothing appeals to me, I don't sleep well. even if I eat I av indigestion. is it safe to use mismag? for lack of sleep,doc gave Valium, MIL said it is not safe. that it cause quick dilation or something.
pls I need help. need to sleep and eat well. those two are my major concern.
take Rulox for the indigestion, that is the kind of "mist-mag"drug they prescribe for pregnant women. when I used it I got relieved in less than 20mins

(1) (2) (3) ... (4686) (4687) (4688) (4689) (4690) (4691) (4692) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.