Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122944 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Preciouschinwe:
mama u r not overracting am currently in your shoes, (only that we both are mothers) she's so jealous of my kids that she always compares mine with hers bt am still keeping my cool with her for now.
Thanks mama
It's well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
GenyEbere:

tatacherie please let her be very far from your home because items from your home can be picked without notice. May God forgive her l
I've heard you mama
Thanks for your contribution

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Pls mama kindly do away with that sadist and unfriendly friend calling a beautiful reward from God chicken, she has gone gaga because of jealousy.
She's not a good person at all. Just let her go and keep praying in the closet biko, hian!
Thanks for your Contribution Ma
God help me to be on guard
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
beyedew:

My sister the heart of a man desperately wicked. I don't know her reasons for saying what she said, I don't know what she planned to achieve, I don't know whether she took it as a joke or something, very expensive joke especially the unfeathered part, but as far as you haven't had any evil intent on anyone's newborn, whatever be her plans cannot stand. It is well with you tatacherie, be vigilant around her.
Amen!!! I really suffered in this pregnancy .. I won't allow any negative energy around my baby at all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
Congratulations Zaynie, May she be a source of joy to you continually

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Tatacherie....... I am even boiling reading this, I mean how insensitive can she be? Evil people everywhere. I feel like slapping sense into her sef. Just give her space biko.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
Anapuao:

May God grant bless her with the fruit of the womb and add joy so this bitterness will leave her life.

Be strong mama and very prayerful. No evil eye will behold your child in Jesus name. Your baby is safe and covered.
Amen! Its well
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
angeltolly:
Tatacherie....... I am even boiling reading this, I mean how insensitive can she be? Evil people everywhere. I feel like slapping sense into her sef. Just give her space biko.
I'm definitely giving her space,
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
ayabadamilola:

tatacherie, if I were you ni, I for don beat the chicken and turkey comot for her mouth! I for beat shege comot for her body, She dey craze abi wetin?! Which foolish joke is dat? Abeg, carry your child far away from her o...witchcraft things niyen. End of friendship with immediate effect! Senior witch!
Thanks mama
Oluwa wa!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Enkay12: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
Congrats Mama Zaynie.. God bless your new born

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:28am On Oct 16, 2018
@ greatp80 I've heard all you said
That was a long one and indeed touching
I pray God grant all TTC gracious children sooner than they expect
Thanks once more
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 2:50am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats to all mommies that have been dropping left right and centre. God's blessings will never depart from your homes.

Those of us on our way may God see us through.

And for all Mommies who are experiencing trouble now, don't worry your doubles are on the way. God is never late.

I found this prayer on nairaland (maybe this thread self) some years ago and saved it, now I've modified it to my situation. If any wadding mommy is feeling lazy to pray please just modify to your situation and use, or at least spy the prayer points. I think it covers a good number of relevant prayer points. May God bless us all.

Thank you, father, for this child.

I can say with Hannah, “For this child I prayed and the Lord has given me my petition which I asked of him.

Thank you, Lord, for a wonderful pregnancy, an enjoyable pregnancy. Thank you that I am in control of my body and your word has preeminence in my life. I will not be subject to my emotions and hormones, but they are subject to your word.

You said you bless my bread and water and take sickness out of my midst. I'll not have morning sickness.

Not only will I enjoy this pregnancy, but my family will, as well. It will be a good time, a pleasant time. My husband and children will enjoy being with me and I'll enjoy being with them. I will be productive and fruitful at work.

I’ll rest well and sleep well at night. You said you give your beloved sleep.

I’ll watch what I eat and not gain too much weight. The children of Israel walked forty years in the wilderness and their feet didn’t swell; my feet will not swell in the name of Jesus Christ.

Thank you for what your word calls blessings of the breasts and of the womb. I’ll not have sore or cracked Tips and breasts and I will breastfeed this baby with ease.

I will feel and be feminine. I radiate life. I glow and am attractive during this pregnancy and I’ll be amorous and loving toward my husband. Your word says that he is always ravished with my love and my breasts satisfy him at all times. He has no need of spoil during this time and he drinks waters out of his own well, and he rejoices with me, the wife of his youth and covenant. We will continue to have a good and blessed sex life during this pregnancy.

This pregnancy will be full duration, full term. I’m a tether, and my vine won’t cast its fruit before its time in the field. You said I would not cast my young or miscarry and the number of my days you would fulfill.

Thank you for blessing the fruit of my womb. You said numerous times that you formed and fashioned us in the womb and at the right time you will separate my baby from my womb and gently bring it forth. I will have a carefree labour and birth, because you have forgiven me of Eve's sin and there is no curse on my life.

Father I declare over this precious one, as I do over all my family, that we are healed by the stripes of Jesus. No sickness, no plague, no evil can come upon us. Your angels have charge over us and keep us in all our ways and lift us up lest we dash our feet against any stones.

Just like all the ladies of faith in the bible, I will give birth to a healthy , whole baby, a child whose heart is toward you and your promises. And your command is that if we train this child up in the way he/she should go that he/she won’t depart from it when he/she is old.

Our children will honor and obey us : it shall be well with our children and they will live long on earth. They will walk before you and be well-behaved, and Lord please provide us with all we need to provide for them.

Father, I speak to my body and to my baby- to every part, every organ, every system to function properly and perfectly, fully developed as you intended from the beginning. I declare health, wholeness, soundness of spirit, of soul, of mind and of body.

And to you Lord, be all glory, honour and adoration for all eternity. I make my prayers in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

25 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 3:38am On Oct 16, 2018
Rbae:
Please team members should answer Roll call and let us know you are doing fine.*
TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL
God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 19,18,17,16, and 15
May God continue to strengthen us all.
Hope we are all doing fine?
If you are team March and you are still hiding, you are wrong. *grins*

For some MS is already gradually fading out. *smiles*
To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.

MS should be wearing out soon and yanga will start
We should have begun our ANC and start submitting our EDDs. May God see us through.

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)
Moniker.......................... EDD................................. SEX
1. Rbae................... 15th March 2019
2. Sparklebee
3. kokolet007
4. Frozenelsa............ 5th March 2019
5. lehwah ....................1st march 2019
6. diamondc................25th March 2019
7. Jaygrl
8. PraisesG............... 8th March 2019
9. Jibola22..................6th march 2019
10.Goodfortun
11. Naomi1990

All peepers should come out and register oooooo

Please submit EDDs team members ooooooo and if possible sex too for any one that has checked ooo. E joor oooo
edd 4th of March according to my last scan sex xy. goodbye to Ms o... no more spilting and I'm so energetic now. my tummy Don show already even guys don dey call me iya ibeji probably because this is going to be my second baby. stay blessed at all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 3:42am On Oct 16, 2018
Rbae:

Yes o. Thanks mama. How are you doing? I can feel baby's movement too o. In fact, I had to adjust the car seat today cos once baby is not comfy with d way I'm seated ehn, I feel slight kicks and movement. God is good.
my baby's kick dey fear me sometimes o... if you sit beside me you will see my tummy moving hmm...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 16, 2018
cc:tatacherie
Heartless dogs eat chicken & eggs. You 'friend' is already possessed by dog spirit. You lost a fresh egg in a dream. She calling your precious lo chicken and turkey and telling you chicken don dey hungry her...story for the gods. Household enemy #1
I thank God for you and yours! God who has brought you this far won't abandon you half way for He's not a God of abandoned projects. If God can show you just a minute glance into the real 'being' of your so called friend you will tremble. My sister, anybody wey get mind visit any herbalist for whatsoever den do expensive sacrifice like hers can do & undo. But one thing that gives me joy is that you have nothing but pure love & goodwill for her. Therefore, none of her weapons against you and your household shall prosper. Be gentle as a dove & wise as a serpent when dealing with her. For me sef, start rejecting & renouncing any form of ties with her - physically and spiritually. Pray More. Pray Harder. Ask to be interceded for. Be alert always. Don't use any gift from her. I pray that God will fortify you with the strength to fight this battle & finish victorious. You are more than a Conqueror!!!
Shalom

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:36am On Oct 16, 2018
tatacherie:

Amen and Amen!
Thanks ma'am
I'll sure be on the watch. Truth is things have never remained the same since she told me recently that a baba bathed her with Dogs's blood at a river bank, taking her panties along with the waves just to get her baby
My eyes just opened yesterday

I have been following this your friendship story. Light and darkness cannot mingle. Your so called friend has allowed her desperation taken her to the woods. Don't allow her carry your babies again. If she ask to carry the children, just tell her No.

How can she compare a little angel as chicken and even said she want to eat chicken while carrying your baby? Do you know what cult the babalawo initiated her into? She bathed with dog blood. What does dog eat? Dogs feeds on flesh and other things. So are you still surprised that she is seeing deflated turkey and chicken in your cutie?

This is time for you to pray that God should reveal secrets and hidden things concerning any one close to you. Again let the wicked eat their own flesh and be drunk with their own blood.

Don't be misled because she used to pray with you. Some pastor's, mummy GO, and workers in the church are witches and belonged to some cults.

Protect your home. May the Lord give you more understanding and revelations. Peace in your home. Amen

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2018
Mama @zaynie congrats o. May Allah bless and make him the coolness of your eyes.

I guess you must be washing your basin now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2018
juicypetal:
cc:tatacherie
. Don't use any gift from her. I pray that God will fortify you with the strength to fight this battle & finish victorious. You are more than a Conqueror!!!
Shalom
Thanks for your contribution mama
I've sorted the baby clothes she bought for my newborn already, will discard asap
Amen to the prayers!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Akorede was born around 6am this morning.

Team October!

Congrats Zaynie, welcome my namesake, God will fill her life with goodness always, grant her all-round joy and make her a blessing to everyone around her

please do and sama us BS, my ears are itching to hear

Adorablewifey kiss , don't mind those cobwebs jare, don't know where they are coming from grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funmi2510: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Good morning mama's... I use to have mild itching in my vj.... But yesterday night own was worst... Pls what can I do..and is it normal... Am 39week today...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 9:05am On Oct 16, 2018
tatacherie:

Amen and Amen!
Thanks ma'am
I'll sure be on the watch. Truth is things have never remained the same since she told me recently that a baba bathed her with Dogs's blood at a river bank, taking her panties along with the waves just to get her baby
My eyes just opened yesterday

shocked shocked shocked Speechless
Run for your life biko

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:35am On Oct 16, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Akorede was born around 6am this morning.

Team October!

Congrats darling! Welcome Princess Akorede kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:37am On Oct 16, 2018
Pearl05:

Protect your home. May the Lord give you more understanding and revelations. Peace in your home. Amen
Thanks a lot mama
Amen!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2018
Funmi2510:
Good morning mama's... I use to have mild itching in my vj.... But yesterday night own was worst... Pls what can I do..and is it normal... Am 39week today...
I experienced this horrible itching in my 2 preggies, not funny at all
Once it starts I go straight to my Dr
Pls see your Dr if its unbearable he'll know what to prescribe to relieve you
Pele!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2018
If anyone bodyshames me, as in me myself... I stay away from that person... Talk more of my baby, I will raise a standard against you. Tatacherie, you be gentle person o... Other mamas have said it, just stay away from her please.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2018
tiwatopebam:
mama Tatacherie, you friend is emotionally down, sheeee needs your help. I know we all see her as a devil, her problem has turn her to this, she is frustrated, he is heartbroken, she can't help oit. if u truly love her, continue to pray for her. looking at it she wasn't like that during your first pregnancy. She is emotionally down. if u talk to her heart to heart like a friend you will see that she will burst into crying. is not easy to wait for four years.
In as much as I understand the emotional aspect,i do not understand defeathered turkey nor baby laps like chicken. To me, it has a spiritual under tone,my days of TTC and few I have seen,i have not come across such words.keeping off from her doesn't affect praying for her.A typical TTC lady will hold on to the child so dearly than the biological mum.
I remember in my ante natal days,nurses warn us all that not all are pregnant,like to be pregnant,likes you pregnant,therefore not all TTC ladies are actually TTC.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funmi2510: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2018
tatacherie:

I experienced this horrible itching in my 2 preggies, not funny at all
Once it starts I go straight to my Dr
Pls see your Dr if its unbearable he'll know what to prescribe to relieve you
Pele!

Okay ma... Thank u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2018
Rbae:
Please team members should answer Roll call and let us know you are doing fine.*
TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL
God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 19,18,17,16, and 15
May God continue to strengthen us all.
Hope we are all doing fine?
If you are team March and you are still hiding, you are wrong. *grins*

For some MS is already gradually fading out. *smiles*
To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.

MS should be wearing out soon and yanga will start
We should have begun our ANC and start submitting our EDDs. May God see us through.

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)
Moniker.......................... EDD................................. SEX
1. Rbae................... 15th March 2019
2. Sparklebee
3. kokolet007
4. Frozenelsa............ 5th March 2019
5. lehwah ....................1st march 2019
6. diamondc................25th March 2019
7. Jaygrl
8. PraisesG............... 8th March 2019
9. Jibola22..................6th march 2019
10.Goodfortun
11. Naomi1990............4th March 2019..................XY

All peepers should come out and register oooooo

Please submit EDDs team members ooooooo and if possible sex too for any one that has checked ooo. E joor oooo
I wonder why I didn't get a mention,im
Fine ,just tired, lazy, I never see,regards to all team members.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2018
If I begin to return every quote and every congrats and every mention and every prayer.
Aswear, I'll take 2 pages.
I just want to express my sincere thanks and gratitude.
The show of love here is so enormous and I am honored, humbled and glad to be a part of you guys here.
Thank you so.much for your kind words mamas.
May we always find a reason to celebrate with one another.
Akorede says thank you to all the wonderful mommies here kiss kiss kiss

Washes my basin, we need to do more packing this week cool

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2018
zaynie:

If I begin to return every quote and every congrats and every mention and every prayer.

Congratz Mama Zaynie
Baby Akorede too cute......

She is already giving us the peace sign grin.....I see an upcoming Zaynie

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by samieea28(f): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2018
zaynie:

The show of love here is so enormous and I am honored, humbled and glad to be a part of you guys here.

Wow! So cute. She even pose for the pics self

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2018
zaynie:

Ahan! Oyibo. cheesy kiss kiss

Ehn! You still have strength to use that basin. shocked May Akorede and siblings occupy your time till the end of the month,Amen. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.