Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,146,490 members, 7,793,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8094601 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4711) (4712) (4713) (4714) (4715) (4716) (4717) ... (6953) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2018
OK,congratulations to all Oct mums,giving us BA and BS back to back.
We learn from all experiences,Detailed experiences helps one to be prepared.
We pray God makes it easy for us all .
Amen.
Congratulations@Herosmum

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2018
Rbae,how are you?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2018
phlakkeys:
Congrats mama Zaynie & Heroesmom. Your babies are for signs and wonders.
@Kittana, It is well. I pray for double for your trouble.
@all mamas, please let's revive the Fire again through our Monday prayers.
I really don't see why this should stop.
Even if its just some lines of prayer or recycling old long prayers.
I think all cappos should take it up.
Prayer Monday
Bumping Tuesday
Free Wednesday
Thursday Thread Cuties
Fabulous Friday
Foodie Saturday
Free Sunday/MHC (Mothers Helping Corner).

Yes o..... bring back our routine wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2018
Congrats to all team Oct mamas wey don offload
Una LOs will always be a blessings to ur families. Enjoy d vigilante

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2018
phlakkeys:
Congrats mama Zaynie & Heroesmom. Your babies are for signs and wonders.
@Kittana, It is well. I pray for double for your trouble.
@all mamas, please let's revive the Fire again through our Monday prayers.
I really don't see why this should stop.
Even if its just some lines of prayer or recycling old long prayers.
I think all cappos should take it up.
Prayer Monday
Bumping Tuesday
Free Wednesday
Thursday Thread Cuties
Fabulous Friday
Foodie Saturday
Free Sunday/MHC (Mothers Helping Corner).

Nice one
Mama wat happens on this fabulous Friday?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funmi2510: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2018
Giddyperson:
Most hospitals would give you until at least one week later but it depends on the details of your case. Sha go with your load on 24th, when you get there you can bargain for one more week but if your doctor thinks that's a bad idea then go with what he says. Try to remove afraid from your dictionary. Everything child-birth related is scary when you ask google.

Okay ma thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2018
Rbae, hope you're good?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2018
sunbestie:

Nice one
Mama wat happens on this fabulous Friday?

zaynie:
Hello ladies and waddlers.
Greetings to the preggies of all sizes....
The watermelon.....
The pawpaw.....
The orange....
The garden egg .....
The EbaBump tongue

So as we all know, today in Friday aka FabulousFriday grin.
Where you share your fashion or general well-being tips.
Could range from hair care to skin care to anything fabulous.
You see some preggies looking so fabulous, what makes you think you can't be that?
Tell MS to take a hike jare!
Who told you you can't catwalk with your big belle.....
How does KimK do it?
Beyonce nko?
Our own Tiwa nko?
What's their secret weapon?
I know of a fact that most marriages shake when the woman is pregnant, you would wonder why it should when something so incredible is on the way.
Make use of the pregnancy glow, once baby comes you skin is going to have a funny look and your hair will fall off en masse and if you have a temperamental baby..... Say byebye to makeup grin grin
We know it's not easy, but you've got to try try try and try.
I once got barred from entering the ANC cos I wasn't "pregnant " even though I was about 6-7months along and my tummy was quite big, why? I wore a Tee and jeans plus make up. I looked too good to be pregnant..... The security guy wasn't even looking at my tummy, he was looking at my face.
Pregnancy is not an excuse to look slobby (I had to caution a preggie woman that was wearing the same gown for 4 days!!! shocked not wash and wear o, constant wearing from morning till night angry) 4 days nitori Olorun.
Pregnancy can make your face squishy and rough but it shouldn't steal your smile.....
Pregnancy can make you ditch your heels, replace with fabulous sandals and rhinestone slippers.
Pregnancy can make you ditch your skin lotions and soaps, time to go natural.....
Pregnancy can make you ditch those clingy gown, you so much love..... There are many sexy gowns and shorts out there..... (Note: if you're making or buying maternity gowns, be sure to buy those that make breastfeeding easy, I have a box filled with my maternity and nursing clothes, once my baby starts eating solids, I pack them off till the next baby comes along and I'm as huge as a whale). You could also get a nursing scarf to make breastfeeding easier in public.

So what makes you pregnant and fabulous?
Which skin or hair product is safe in pregnancy, please share.
What's your make up secret? (it was here that Goldenruby taught us a DIY trick using formula tins, someone else taught us how to draw the perfect brow....coman see tutorials now grin)
What sexy gowns will you be sewing for your 3rd trimester and nursing?
What's your maternity shoot idea?

Be Fabulous joor..... kiss

zaynie:
My people, the vote is out.

In support......41 likes
Against...........4 shares.

Buh then, I looked at Babythug's suggestion (23 likes) and I felt maybe many people didnt want to 'share'...cos I will see 2 shares and before I know, the shares don run comot....lol!

As majority carried the vote.....
FabulousFriday.....coming up!!!!
In consideration, it will hold from 6pm-11pm Nigerian Time.
You dont post pictures or ask questions relating to fashion till Friday to minimise derailing.

Don't forget....
PrayerMonday
BumpyTuesday
ThursdayThreadCuties
FabulousFriday

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hi mama’s good morning please don’t beat me I’m about to digress totally. I’ve been to some events whereby coca-cola company handlers are the ones who come to handle and serve the drinks from the company direct.
Please if you have an idea how I can contact them because I don’t know how to go about it, thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Teamies how are we doing?
Ms is showing face with full force but it can't stop our shine.
Hold on and hold strong..

To our teamies dat lost their Los, Owiizzy and UmmuFareed we pray for u dat affliction shall not rise again.. U both are coming back with a great testimonies soon.

All team may members if u don't knw how to pray go nd learn and start praying now. We pray against every bad news in our lives and all d pregnant mamas here, we shall carry to term and birth our babies and d shall suckle our breast. Amen.

We are victorious and it must surely end in praise.
Always feel free to ask any question if u have any because other sabi mamas are here for us.

Answer roll call so we knw u are doing great and shining in d Lord

1. Sunbestie _________ EDD 23rd May
2. Iyamefa ___________ EDD 17th May
3. Pearl05 _________ EDD 10th May
4. primadonnachika ______ EDD 12th May
5. irene670 ______________ EDD 5th May
6. Chili89 ________________ EDD 17th May
7. 19CannyMum _________ EDD 21st May
8. adezie _______________ EDD 6th may
9. Yetunspepper__________
10. Mummyejire___________
#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us
If u dey team May identify yourself sharply and sama ur EDD immediately

Pls if I did not mention u no vex ooo just indicate

Being on peeping mode. Cappo please add me. Edd according to LMP 14/05/2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Please help, the way my baby shakes, kicks, moves n all is getting me worried. I feel he's hyperactive as small as he is in here. I want to go for a scan tomorrow to make sure he's alright b4 he goan injure himself... Is it normal at 29/30wks above?

Team December
FTM

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Akorede was born around 6am this morning.

Team October!

Congratulations ma'am. Welcome Akorede

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyurch(f): 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
hey moms and moms to be..newbie alert... though ive been peeping bt will love to join in the convo..i should be team march according to LMP and scan..pls add me up..thanks much..hoping to learn a great deal here�

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
marimaar:

Being on peeping mode. Cappo please add me. Edd according to LMP 14/05/2019

U welcm dear. No peep again be an active member u hear
Enjoy d journey

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
Please help, the way my baby shakes, kicks, moves n all is getting me worried. I feel he's hyperactive as small as he is in here. I want to go for a scan tomorrow to make sure he's alright b4 he goan injure himself... Is it normal at 29/30wks above?

Team December
FTM
Hahahaha abeg no vex sey I laugh oo

Ur baby is super fine nothing is wrng with him. He is just showing u his skills so endure and enjoy d kicks.
Note: some things trigger them to be more act

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owasgirl(f): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

Team December
FTM

cheesy cheesy cheesy like seriously! Watin he wan take injure himself.

Mama chill; I experienced same to the extent when she decide to relax for a while I panicked and start rubbing my Tommy to wake her up.

The last scan I did, the sonographer asked if I took any sweet thing before coming due to the way she was jumping upandan.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

To our teamies dat lost their Los, Owiizzy and UmmuFareed we pray for u dat affliction shall not rise again.. U both are coming back with a great testimonies soon.

All team may members if u don't knw how to pray go nd learn and start praying now. We pray against every bad news in our lives and all d pregnant mamas here, we shall carry to term and birth our babies and d shall suckle our breast. Amen.

Always feel free to ask any question if u have any because other sabi mamas are here for us.

9. Yetunspepper __________
10. Mummyejire ___________
#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

Present. Currently down with malaria ++
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

Honorable Capo,thanks for the warm welcome. Edd is 05/05/19
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Chili89:

Present. Currently down with malaria ++

Sorry teamie, pls see your doc. Try to eat well and take your prenatals

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

Present! See me advising someone to eat well, I’m not eating well. I’ve lost weight due to MS and aversion. Pre pregnancy, I was 68-69kg. I’m 65-66kg now.
That vitamin b6 I discovered is not working again for my MS lol I have chosen to just embrace my package.
How are you doing Cappo?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kinah(f): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omavicky(f): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

Team December
FTM
lol, same thing am experiencing, i feel its normal, its better than not feeling the movement much. but sabi mamas will answer you..am a ftm too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JGracious: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
chloe00:
Hi mama’s good morning please don’t beat me I’m about to digress totally. I’ve been to some events whereby coca-cola company handlers are the ones who come to handle and serve the drinks from the company direct.
Please if you have an idea how I can contact them because I don’t know how to go about it, thank you

Visit their plant to make more enquiries. If my memory serves me right, its under their special events services. If you are in Lagos, they have a bottling plant on lateef jakande rd opppsite LTV 8.
I remember they supply, ice and serve too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Aitee1:
BA BA BA

To the glory of God my priceless princess arrived dot 6pm on the 16th of Oct weighing dot 3.0kg via VD without tear isn't God wonderful for a ftm to deliver
without tear(my prayer answered) after more than 24hrs of labour

Baby Opulence welcome to the world!!!

Cc cappo joomie and Zaynie

B.S coming later

praise God... congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
GODSMILEFOREVER:
B A B A B A
My baby came out on the 16 of Oct around 11pm 3.8 kg with a very deep cut . Thank GOD for safe delivery. Mother and baby are healthy daddy very happy. Bs will come later the tear no be hear. Is a baby boy this is my first baby.

ehyah!! I wish you quick recovery.. congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kittana: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mamas, thank u soo much. We feel better today..I and hubby, that is. Abi wetin person go do? We cannot come an go and kiii ourselves an die again..lol. Grateful that I could even conceive again to begin with. Expect me soon, by His grace. Hopefully, we will not have such conversation ever again.

Congrats to all mamas that have dropped recently!!

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayabaniyi: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Eriolaoluwa:
Thanks mama....we are good ....just tired
Counting down....it ll be easy for us all
We are doing fine cappo .... My EDD is Dec 6
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetveee(f): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Good evening mamas. I am here to partly rant and seek advice. Had series of recurrent miscarriages (5) and to the glory of God this one has come to stay. Am in my 24th week with cervical cerclage but my work is too stressful. Am constantly on my feet from 8-5 daily. My boss doesn't even care that my bump is so obvious despite bringing a medical report after the cerclage to be put on light duty. Its killing me cause I know am stressing myself and I cant afford to take chances. I had to report the matter to our head quaters and they asked me to provide a medical report to enable me go on sick leave till my baby is ready to come. Now I don't know if my hospital will provide me with the document. I need to rest seriously, dh has asked me to resign...emotionally am a wreck...abeg make una chook mouth am really worried.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Congratulations to all that has birthed! May your little ones bring you total joy.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Please team members should answer Roll call and let us know you are doing fine.*

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL
God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 22,21,20,19, and 18
May God continue to strengthen us all.
Hope we are all doing fine?
If you are team March and you are still hiding, you are wrong. *grins*

To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.
MS should have ended and yanga started.
Hope we are already feeling baby kicks die die?
Let's endeavour to take care of ourselves properly and shop when you can.

We should have begun our ANC and start submitting our EDDs. May God see us through.
TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)
Moniker.......................... EDD................................. SEX
1. rbae ................... 15th March 2019................... XY
2. Sparklebee
3. kokolet007
4. Frozenelsa............ 5th March 2019
5. lehwah ....................1st march 2019................. XY
6. diamondc................25th March 2019
7. Jaygrl
8. PraisesG............... 8th March 2019
9. Jibola22..................6th march 2019
10.Goodfortun
11. Naomi1990............4th March 2019..................XY
12. Jennyurch.............. 4th March 2019
13. Debuyima............... 23rd March 2019
14. Iyawotuntun............7th March 2019

All peepers should come out and register oooooo

Please submit EDDs team members ooooooo and if possible sex too for any one that has checked ooo. E joorrrrr oooo.

My wonderful cappo rbae, how are you doing mama? Please rest well oooo. Nothing will happen to you and Lo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

Team December
FTM
its normal ooo mama that's what my OB told me because sometimes I feel sore from them kicks sad before sleeping at night I will beg him, sometimes I ask myself if he sleeps at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debuyima: 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lehwah:
Please team members should answer Roll call and let us know you are doing fine.*

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL
God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 21,20,19,18, and 17

March 23rd yet to register for anc

(1) (2) (3) ... (4711) (4712) (4713) (4714) (4715) (4716) (4717) ... (6953) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.