Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122852 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4719) (4720) (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
rabluk:
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL (TEAM EXTRAORDINARY) 

Name...............EDD............SEX
1.Glimpse........... Jan 25/ Feb 1st...... Bobo
2.Bunny19.......... double for your trouble
3.Geesucc............14th Feb 2019
4.Messyodi..........16th/17th Feb 2019
5.Dazzlinganio.....13th Feb 2019. ....Babe
6.Mumben........... 11th Feb 2019
7.Faithpeace.........
8.Sweetveee........15th Feb 2019
9.AdedoyinO........27th Feb 2019
10.Rabluk.......... ..24th Feb 2019
11.estagirl............18th Feb 2019
12.Majestique......26th Feb 2019
13.Meeva621.......26th Feb 2019
14.gegyna............9th Feb 2019
15.stephmiracle...21st Feb 2019
16.kuhuz...............12th Feb 2019
17.Hyphee.....
18.Yesitsme......
19.sholai...............10th Feb 2019
20. Owlette........... 21st Feb2019
21. Ekis .................20th Feb 2019
22. Meggitto21......17th Feb 2019

Mamas, pardon me i haven't been able to do roll call for sometime. Was outa my town. Am sure the ministry is moving smoothly to the glory of God! We should be in our 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th week respectively. I hope we are attending our ante natal classes and taken our 2nd dose of the TT injection.

I haven't taken mine tho as my appointment is in 2weeks time.

Shopping nko? I hope you're doing it small small already.I pray God provides us with finances to be able to carry out this task.

I believe our bumps are now obvious. Abeg do yanga with it oo before we start serious waddling. wink

Let's not forget to put our team mate bunny19 in prayers as she is going through this phase, May God replace with something better and fill her with strength to carry on.

Please if i missed out on anyone or anything, please call my attention.

Pls take your supplements religiously ooo. Else I'll come knock on your doors and force feed you. grin grin cheesy

If you know the sex of your LO please provide. For me, I'm thinking of making it a surprise at delivery but not sure yet because the suspense is killing. A part of me just wants to peep. shocked shocked shocked

@ mamas faithpeace , hyphee , yesitsme please respond with your EDD so we can update.

Congratulations to all the strong mamas that have delivered their bundles of joy! May God bless your Lo's and give u d strength to nurse them. Those of us still waddling, I pray for ease for us all, we will hear d cry of our babies and nuture them and it will end in praise. God bless us all 

Biko respond to roll call o. We need to be sure we're all fine
My darling team Extraordinary, why are we not responding to roll calls na. Only 3people responded. Please do respond

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Skymiyke(f): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
Chloramphenicol-thats what I used and it helped.
estagirl:
Mummy's in the house, am down with Apollo. Is there any home remedy for it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
MGeey:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!
I'm here from GTC thread
Team June 2019
Welcome. May you continue to rejoice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owlette: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
Present! Baby is kicking very well and has decided to settle in my butt. So I'm currently having extreme waist pain but generally, we are doing fine! God is faithful.
rabluk:

My darling team Extraordinary, why are we not responding to roll calls na. Only 3people responded. Please do respond

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simplyglow: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
vicky9ice:

BA!!!! My precious princess arrived on Monday 22nd at 10:45pm by induction weighing 3kg with tears am grateful to God that it ended with praise. Baby and mum doing great dad over joyed BS coming later

Cappo joomie
Cc mama Zaynie
#TeamOctober

congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
gudbadgal:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!
Alhamdulillahi!!! My bundle joy arrived yesterday 23rd Oct. 2018 by 8:30 am weighing 2.5kg. Mummy and baby are doing fine. B. S later. Safe delivery to the remaining Oct mums and all waddling mums.
Cc cappo joomie

congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
rabluk:

Present o, we are moving forward, sex-babygirl
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mumifortune:
BA

My beautiful princess made her royal entrance today 24/10/18 with little tear. Baby and mama doing fine with Dady still amazed at becoming a father.

In other matters. My breasts milk is not flowing. Pls what do I feed baby with. Any suggested good infant formula

oyahhh

congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gegyna(f): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
Congrats to all mamas that have put to bed, may your babies bring everlasting joy to you all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeva621: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
rabluk:

present ! we are doing well but feel bumbum ache or pressure sometimes, dunno if it's normal..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mumifortune:
BA

My beautiful princess made her royal entrance today 24/10/18 with little tear. Baby and mama doing fine with Dady still amazed at becoming a father.

In other matters. My breasts milk is not flowing. Pls what do I feed baby with. Any suggested good infant formula
vicky9ice:

BA!!!! My precious princess arrived on Monday 22nd at 10:45pm by induction weighing 3kg with tears am grateful to God that it ended with praise. Baby and mum doing great dad over joyed BS coming later

Cappo joomie
Cc mama Zaynie
#TeamOctober
Congrats ladies. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gegyna(f): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
rabluk:

Sorry cappo, I have not been online for sometime. Am doing well but I get tired easily this days. Also I feel this pressure/pain in my jijiana. I feel this pressure/pain in the evening and it would subside before I go to bed.
Team February hope we are doing great.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
gudbadgal:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!
Alhamdulillahi!!! My bundle joy arrived yesterday 23rd Oct. 2018 by 8:30 am weighing 2.5kg. Mummy and baby are doing fine. B. S later. Safe delivery to the remaining Oct mums and all waddling mums.
Cc cappo joomie
congrats. smiley

Congrats mumifortune. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdedoyinO(f): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
rabluk:

Present cappo. Doing well and great. Sex XY. God will see us through safely, without any complications.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
rabluk:

I'm good our dear cappo. Thanks for checking up on us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 2:55am On Oct 25, 2018
zaynie:

Another victory!!!! God be praised! Congrats teamie and welcome to the newborn kiss kiss kiss
Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 5:29am On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=VannywealthDesi post=72383967]

How 're u doing Cappo, try and give us a roll call.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 25, 2018
Good morning mama’s please who else is experiencing right knee/ankle ache after the days work.
I want to know if this is normal before jumping to the doctors office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2018
vicky9ice:

Cappo joomie
Cc mama Zaynie
#TeamOctober
Congratulations mama. May your LO be a source of joy and gladness to you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2018
Good morning ma’s pls help me out I woke up to pee at 3am and blood came out after the urine,and stopped immediately,when I pee again by 7:30 small blood still came out and stopped again. I did pt test again last night ti the fact that am not having any symptoms or ms after 6wks jst to confirm It was positive.now am so scared I’ve been crying since morning I don’t want to loose this again.shld I go for scan or go to the hospital pls help me hubby has been warnin me that he doesn’t want to hear story again this time am so scared right now.I've prayed with faith
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2018
Surulady:
Good morning ma’s pls help me out I woke up to pee at 3am and blood came out after the urine,and stopped immediately,when I pee again by 7:30 small blood still came out and stopped again. I did pt test again last night ti the fact that am not having any symptoms or ms after 6wks jst to confirm It was positive.now am so scared I’ve been crying since morning I don’t want to loose this again.shld I go for scan or go to the hospital pls help me hubby has been warnin me that he doesn’t want to hear story again this time am so scared right now.I've prayed with faith

Please stop crying. It's okay to spot as long as you are not cramping especially this early. Go to the hospital for a scan for them to know if the baby Is okay. And please tell them to give you progesterone drug or injection. The injection works faster. You will be okay
in Jesus name.

If they don't give you please go and buy in a reputable pharmacy.
When you get back, be on strict bed rest. Dont do anything in the house Biko.

I know someone who spotted at 5 weeks, 8 weeks with blood clot. and 10 weeks and the baby is okay. She is 14 weeks now . You will be fine

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 25, 2018
Surulady:
I feel your pain my dear. firstly you have to calm yourself then go to the hospital. your husband is not God and can never be God. if the baby want to stay he will and if it is otherwise there's absolutely nothing you can do. You will carry your baby at the right time. Just stop panicking unnecessary. Only God can decide, I love you dear sister

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandydaisy: 9:10am On Oct 25, 2018
Surulady:

It is well with you and your baby in Jesus name. I'll advice that you go to the hospital and see a gyn, they may need to place you on progesterone suppository but let your gyn advice you and he probably may do a scan to check how things are going. In the main time, try to drink water, no heavy lifting, bedrest and just take things easy and keep declaring God's word over your precious baby, your vine shall NOT cast its fruit before its time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2018
Mandydaisy:

It is well with you and your baby in Jesus name. I'll advice that you go to the hospital and see a gyn, they may need to place you on progesterone suppository but let your gyn advice you and he probably may do a scan to check how things are going. In the main time, try to drink water, no heavy lifting, bedrest and just take things easy and keep declaring God's word over your precious baby, your vine shall NOT cast its fruit before its time.
Thank you ma, am on my way to The hospital now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Thegoodlife300: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2018
sabi mama them, happy thursday to everyone. i found greenish stuff in my 5months old baby poo, guys please, should i be worried?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EzyF: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2018
zaynie:
New moms or moms to be.
One way to at least to an extent prevent jaundice in a newborn is by feeding the neonates very well.
You know the baby has to pass meconium out as soon as they are born. Not all of them do and this meconium is high in bile.
So feed your newborn so that they can poop the bile out as much as possible. Don't rest until they start pooping the yellow egusi like poop.

More reason why you need to massage your breast and clean the tips very well so you can start lactating on time. At least 24 hours from birth you should start flowing small small so that by the 3rd day, baby is sucking really well.
Jaundice usually appears by the 4th day.

Thank u so much for this tip was wondering why my baby's poop looks like yellow egusi. Now my mind is at rest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2018
Surulady:

Hi mama .if you are on Instagram
Check @nhn_couture and join the friday midnight warroom prayers.there shall be no more loss ijn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 11:27am On Oct 25, 2018
Mandydaisy:

Ameen thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2018
gurlnext2u:
Good morning mamas. I am here again o ( former team September 2016).I am here to register o. Team May 2019 grin

Welcome mama,we shall all carry to term.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by giftedofgod(f): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2018
zaynie:
TEAM OCTOBER 2018

Let's come out and make some noise.
Have you taken your early morning walk?
ANC is now on a weekly basis so feel free to ask questions from your Dr.
Check what facilities they have to cater for a jaundiced newborn, take a look at their NICU, blood bank etc. We won't need it by God's grace but we need all the reassurance we can get.
I'm sure bags are packed. Don't forget to get a wrapper as that would be most comfortable the first few days.
Have you been cleaning your nipps? Scrub those dark and crusty stuff off it, we don't want baby ingesting it.
I'm sure you have all downloaded the contraction timer app.

A very big congratulations to our newest mummies,may your babies bring joy to your family at all times.

Remaining October mamas. The Lord will make it easy for you. We still have 9 days to go so don't relent.

The Forerunners.

Ported to September.
1. Jumy16.......... XY 13/10>>>23/9 BS SEEN
2.Rukkington.......XX. 06/10>>>25/9
2. joomie........... XY 01/10>>>28/9 BS SEEN
3. Godisgracious XX. ? >>>>>>28/9

Ported from September
1. Owasgirl ....... XX ....... 03/10. BS SEEN
2. SwtDove ....... XX ....... 04/10
3. Thetherapist..XX...........8/10 BS SEEN

October VIPs
01. Anniebamba1......................... →01/10 BS SEEN
02. Heroesmum............... 02 .... XX → 03/10 BS SEEN
03. Chinyeresandra .......... .... XX →03/10
04. bayobabe ....................14.... XY →04/10
05. Docnnechiji ............... 14 .... XY →04/10 BS SEEN
06. mercifull .................... 09 .... XX →04/10 BS SEEN
07. Fabmummy .. ............ 06. .. XX → 07/10 BS SEEN
08. BlessedDiva................. 28...XX → 9/10 BS SEEN
09. Rejoice04..................... 13....XX →9/10. BS SEEN
10. EzyF ............................. 25 ... XX →13/10. BS SEEN
11. ngsoundz .................. 13 ... XX →14/10. BS SEEN
12. Zaynie ............................ 25 ...XX →15/10 BS SEEN
13. Luvissweet2f................................... 15/10
14. Aitee1......................... 25 ... XX →16/10 BS SEEN
15. GODSMILEFOREVER...........XY---->16/10
16. Orirebaby.....................25....XY
17. Tabsy.............
18. Vicky9ice....................12....XX----->22/10
19. Gudbadgal.................25....XX------>23/10
20. Mumifortune..............31...XX------>24/10

2. amypearl ........................ 05
7.Chachabae........................11
13. Enkaylala2 ..................... 17 .... XY
14. Stmema ........................ 18
15. Funmi2510 .................... 24
20. ladyP30 ......................... 26
22. BeeBlossoms ............... 29 .... XX
23. giftedofgod .................. 31
25. Tinutunde
27. gracewealth007
28. Topmid .......................... ...XY
31. Pacce
32. Bukit05..............

7 days to the end of October.
We can do it!!!
Let's also try to submit out BS as soon as we can kiss
We await your shout of victory!

Father, oya... Counting down.......
Teamies congratulations plenty plenty... May God bless them all...
I must to join this train.... In fact my mouth too much....
I no go comment again until BA/BS....
My people.... Till then

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4719) (4720) (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gratefulheart2(f), omotolly22(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.