Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122747 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4724) (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) (4730) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 5:38am On Oct 27, 2018
Rbae:

I've replied your mail mama. Number saved as well.
Alright, let's talk on what's please. good morning
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 6:13am On Oct 27, 2018
ayaomen:
[b][/b]You have to go complain to your doc pls
Ok. I will do that. Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2018
Adorablewifey:

God dey... Can we just skip Nov and get to Dec already? cry cry cry
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2018
chachabae:

BA! BA!! BA!!!
To God's glory, I welcomed my cute princess on 15/10 through an EmCs weighing 4.25kg.
We are all doing great.

Congrats to all my fellow teamies who have birthed their LOs and safe deliveries to all the waddling mamas.

Mine finally ended in praise...It will all end in praise for y'all.
BS loading.......

praise the lord... congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2018
Team November jump up

na Ur turn remain to shine and be blessed, u shall deliver in peace and joy with good health.. Aamin!!!

my mumz in Ilorin , Kwara state

please what is the working standard of clinix diagnostic at general, Ilorin, Kwara state and union diagnostic clinic at Taiwo, Ilorin, Kwara state.

please help oohh..

quick quick response

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2018
mum2bsoon:
Seconded

smiley smiley wink sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2018
Adorablewifey:

mum2bsoon:

Seconded
Thirded biko, October is too slow, November is stingy, no mama has ported yet, chai.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 8:41am On Oct 27, 2018
chachabae:

BA! BA!! BA!!!
To God's glory, I welcomed my cute princess on 15/10 through an EmCs weighing 4.25kg.
We are all doing great.

Congrats to all my fellow teamies who have birthed their LOs and safe deliveries to all the waddling mamas.

BS loading.......
Congrats mama God is good

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fourfunmi: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2018
Fourthed abeg... Chai...

[ author=mum2bsoon post=72446350]
Seconded[/quote]
SlimBrawnie:

Thirded biko, October is too slow, November is stingy, no mama has ported yet, chai.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

@ the bolded that's true ooo, I wonder what they are waiting for. I guess they don't want to give Zaynie the pleasure of mocking them.
Bia...whyworryPH that meeting you and your teamies are holding yaff do, you people should start porting already or else we will just skip Nov and get to Dec. Abi una never tire to carry belle? All this mamas that is using belle to blackmail their husbands to get all what they want, start porting already jor.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2018
All these December mamas shifting and skipping months, I have only one word for y'all "wait for it" tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spakuls: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2018
Adorablewifey:

I agree biko...been walking like a duck because of boil..Dear October please roll over,we have seen enough of you.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2018
[quote author=Rbae post=72424015]Jehovah! Jehovah! There is no one like you. I'm so happy o. I'm so so happy.

Congratulations sis, your testimony will be permanent in Jesus name. You will carry to term and deliver safely. Pls, i personally feel you should stay away from anything herbal for now at least, until you have given birth and ur body has healed properly. The Lord is ur strength sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viettastitches(f): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2018
November is far o.i am sooo impatient now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darsty99: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2018
Adorablewifey:

What will now happen to nov mamas? grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2018
Darsty99:

What will now happen to nov mamas? grin
That's why I'm begging them to port now before we skip to Dec.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
Adorablewifey:

@ the bolded that's true ooo, I wonder what they are waiting for. I guess they don't want to give Zaynie the pleasure of mocking them.
Bia...whyworryPH that meeting you and your teamies are holding yaff do, you people should start porting already or else we will just skip Nov and get to Dec. Abi una never tire to carry belle? All this mamas that is using belle to blackmail their husbands to get all what they want, start porting already jor.
It's October o. See as the month just dey crawl like e get plans for November mamas but our bumbum is closed until November arrives finally.
Me sef don over tire. The weight now no be here o. Don't worry, since December mamas are this eager, that means my GP tank will collect a lot of you and bring you into November. Wait for it grin

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
Please answer roll call.

If you have checked sex please update.

Hello third trimester. Who is feeling the heaviness, tiredness, heat(oh my God), heartburn and bumbum pain. Have 1st trimester symptoms returned?

Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.
1. besea... 11/1/2019

2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019... XY

3. Ejika48...30/1/2019

4. cutewifey...10/1/2019...XY

5. Melly245…26/1/2019... XX

6. AmJane… 28/1/2019... XX

7. Fibett…? /1/2019

8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019... XX

9. Iffffffy...20/1/2019

10. Honeydoc... 25/1/2019

11. BarrONLS... 25/1/2019..... XY

12. Sanyem... 18/1/2019

13. adamsoghene... 25/1/2019

14. evamum... 7/1/2019...XY

15. Glimpse... 25/1/2019... XY

16. helen4... 3/1/2019....?

17. Chithejoyfulmom... 6/1/2019...?

#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamnewyearbabies

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
whyworryPH:

It's October o. See as the month just dey crawl like e get plans for November mamas but our bumbum is closed until November arrives finally.
Me sef don over tire. The weight now no be here o. Don't worry, since December mamas are this eager, that means my GP tank will collect a lot of you and bring you into November. Wait for it grin
Let us get to Nov first, when we get there we will decide whether to stop there or not.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Dem Don Port na.
EzyF and some other moms dón port.
They will soon come and confess grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
Spakuls:

I agree biko...been walking like a duck because of boil..Dear October please roll over,we have seen enough of you.

I still have like 10 teamies so just be patient noni tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
chachabae:

BA! BA!! BA!!!
We are all doing great.

BS loading.......

Congrats mama!!!!
We had our baby the same day kiss kiss kiss kiss
May your child be all you prayed for and some more

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
Rbae:

Thanks so much mama. I miss you all. Yes o #NaGodwin#

Congrats on the good news kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
Pls my follow Oct mamas which of this exercise they work pass climbing stairs, dancing, or taking a long walk am really getting tired already I hv been climbing stairs since today oh. take note I was checked on Thursday they said just 1cm

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
Pls my follow Oct mamas and other mamas which of this exercise they work pass climbing stairs, dancing, or taking a long walk am really getting tired already I hv been climbing stairs since today oh. take note I was checked on Thursday they said just 1cm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutewifey: 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
Besea:
Please answer roll call.

If you have checked sex please update.

Hello third trimester. Who is feeling the heaviness, tiredness, heat(oh my God), heartburn and bumbum pain. Have 1st trimester symptoms returned?

Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.
1. besea... 11/1/2019

2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019

3. Ejika48...30/1/2019

4. cutewifey...10/1/2019...XY

5. Melly245…26/1/2019... XX

6. AmJane… 28/1/2019... XX

7. Fibett…? /1/2019

8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019

9. Iffffffy...20/1/2019

10. Honeydoc... 25/1/2019

11. BarrONLS... 25/1/2019..... XY

12. Sanyem... 18/1/2019

13. adamsoghene... 25/1/2019

14. evamum... 7/1/2019...XY

15. Glimpse... 25/1/2019... XY

16. Helen4... 3/1/2019....?

17. Chithejoyfulmom... 6/1/2019...?

#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamnewyearbabies
we are doing fine, just the heaviness, heat and bumbum pain also. No heartburn. My fellow teamie, I hail o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
ladyP30:
Pls my follow Oct mamas and other mamas which of this exercise they work pass climbing stairs, dancing, or taking a long walk am really getting tired already I hv been climbing stairs since today oh. take note I was checked on Thursday they said just 1cm

Oh my dear teamie you never born? Chaiii I can imagine the load, trekking did it for me oh, look for somewhere the journey is like 15 to 30 to and fro and trek sorry it's not easy to waddle and watch your edd pass without any sign

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
thank so much ma,unfortunately those address are so far from where i am but i will sure look for a better diagnostic center around me.@Mamatuoyo am sorry i got the handle wrong at first you all are GOD sent i got the tab and ive been using it, am so fine now no more spotting.my only concern now is the no symptom thing cheesy cheesy i don read tire google tells me to be patient grin grin did blood test to confirm my result with GOD all things are possible
Rbae:

Uwc mama. I'm happy to hear you are fine. God will be with you and your LO, you'll not experience any loss. I will snap and upload the address now. They have 3 branches so you can go to the nearest one. The one in Agbara is directly opposite Grocery Bazaar (GB). Please, dont forget to buy the progesterone injection o. I'm still taking mine every 3days. All the best mama. Her handle is Mamatuoyo. How are you doing Mamatuoyo?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
ladyP30:
kpele dear. Try trekking long distance. But remember baby will come at its designated time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
TEAM OCTOBER 2018
Back to Back B.A

Let's come out and make some noise.
Have you taken your early morning walk?
ANC is now on a weekly basis so feel free to ask questions from your Dr.
Check what facilities they have to cater for a jaundiced newborn, take a look at their NICU, blood bank etc. We won't need it by God's grace but we need all the reassurance we can get.
I'm sure bags are packed. Don't forget to get a wrapper as that would be most comfortable the first few days.
Have you been cleaning your nipps? Scrub those dark and crusty stuff off it, we don't want baby ingesting it.
I'm sure you have all downloaded the contraction timer app.

A very big congratulations to our newest mummies,may your babies bring joy to your family at all times.

Remaining October mamas. The Lord will make it easy for you. We still have 9 days to go so don't relent.

The Forerunners.

Ported to September.
1. Jumy16.......... XY 13/10>>>23/9 BS SEEN
2.Rukkington.......XX. 06/10>>>25/9
2. joomie........... XY 01/10>>>28/9 BS SEEN
3. Godisgracious XX. ? >>>>>>28/9

Ported from September
1. Owasgirl ....... XX ....... 03/10. BS SEEN
2. SwtDove ....... XX ....... 04/10
3. Thetherapist..XX...........8/10 BS SEEN

October VIPs
01. Anniebamba1......................... →01/10 BS SEEN
02. Heroesmum............... 02 .... XX → 03/10 BS SEEN
03. Chinyeresandra .......... .... XX →03/10
04. bayobabe ....................14.... XY →04/10
05. Docnnechiji ............... 14 .... XY →04/10 BS SEEN
06. mercifull .................... 09 .... XX →04/10 BS SEEN
07. Fabmummy .. ............ 06. .. XX → 07/10 BS SEEN
08. BlessedDiva................. 28...XX → 9/10 BS SEEN
09. Rejoice04..................... 13....XX →9/10. BS SEEN
10. EzyF ............................. 25 ... XX →13/10. BS SEEN
11. ngsoundz .................. 13 ... XX →14/10. BS SEEN
12. Zaynie ............................ 25 ...XX →15/10 BS SEEN
13. Luvissweet2f................................... 15/10
14. Aitee1......................... 25 ... XX →16/10 BS SEEN
15. GODSMILEFOREVER. XY → 16/10
16. Orirebaby
17. Tabsy
18. vicky9ice .......................12 ... XX →22/10
19. gudbadgal .................... 25 ... XX →23/10
20. Mumifortune ................ 31... XX → 25/10
21. Funmi2510 ................... 24 ...XY → 24/10
22. gracewealth007 ................... XY →26/10
23. Chachabae........................11 ... XX →15/10

amypearl ........................ 05
Enkaylala2 ..................... 17 .... XY
Stmema ........................ 18
ladyP30 ......................... 26
BeeBlossoms ............... 29 .... XX
giftedofgod .................. 31
Tinutunde
Topmid .......................... ...XY
Pacce
Bukit05..............

As we are gearing up to enter the last week of October, our remaining mamas should know that they are in our prayers and our victory is sure on all sides by the grace of God.

We are also expecting our November porters to start taking their seats ooo especially those ones Zaynie packed the other time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
chachabae:

BA! BA!! BA!!!
We are all doing great.

BS loading.......
congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlackSwan: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
Good day mamas, I am new here and I just found out I am 7wks pregnant.
I have a son one year I am still breastfeeding and for some days now his stools have changed from hard and brown to watery and yellowish.

Please does anyone know if the change in stooling has anything to do with my breastfeeding while pregnant?

thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4724) (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) (4730) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.