Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123502 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4743) (4744) (4745) (4746) (4747) (4748) (4749) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
chloe00:

I had the baby yesterday afternoon at about past 2pm via CS after the doctors said my liver was about to fail , the baby is alright in the incubator, I’m recuperating fine too . Thank you very much for your prayers everyone
Congrats mama. I rejoice with you. God will preserve your newborn and he'll come out strong
I wish you speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Good day mamas and Happy Sunday.

Please my baby will be 4weeks on Tuesday, I do see dry blood on her navel or her diaper will be stained a bit with blood like twice in a day.

Note her cord fell of on day 8 and have been noticing the above since then. Please has any mama experienced this?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2018

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rushingwind05: 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
Please mama's in the house. I bought I gint flask. Someone told me before using it. I need to boil hot water and Pour it inside the flask. leave it for 24 hours. Then pour it away. It will make it to last longer. Please any ideas. Help a sister to avoid mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinnybaby99: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
Thanks to God you and our baby are doing okay. We all will deliver like Hebrew women whether cs or vd. Amen. We will recuperate quickly and live to see our kids and grandkids and great great grandkids. Amen. God will provide all we need to train our kids. God will give gtc mum too soonest. Amen. kiss
chloe00:
Thank you all for all the best wishes , thank you very much, you all are the real MVP’s , I’m healing very well from the C section pains I didn’t know the pains were these excruciating cheesy .
I hope I can gather strength to climb up the stairs to see my omo sa ere waye tomorrow by Gods grace, because she over quick run come , nobody expected her this early ,
just be prepared for anything at all , please no matter the private hospital you’re registered in have a government hospital backup plan it’s very very very very important, I used to be a fan of private hospitals like lagoon , feetal clinic and the likes , when the matter hold me only general hospital could help a sister like me because they’re the only ones with enough hands trust me the stress will be worth it in the end regardless of the discomfort .
My baby came just when I was packed to fly abroad .
Always monitor your blood pressure , the stupid hospital I kept using was telling me blood pressure was under check until the thing struck like lightening and almost cost me my precious life . Please be very very vigilant of the situation, God bless us all and may we all reap the fruits of our labour

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owasgirl(f): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
Rejoice04:

Please my baby will be 4weeks on Tuesday, I do see dry blood on her navel or her diaper will be stained a bit with blood like twice in a day.

Note her cord fell of on day 8 and have been noticing the above since then. Please has any mama experienced this?

4 weeks is enough for the navel to be completely heal.

Please, press with hot water after each bath and apply mentholated balm thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinnybaby99: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
That's what I did when I bought mine last 2 weeks but I allowed the water stay there for days till it became cool. That's what I was told. Please mummies help us if we are correct.
rushingwind05:
Please mama's in the house. I bought I gint flask. Someone told me before using it. I need to boil hot water and Pour it inside the flask. leave it for 24 hours. Then pour it away. It will make it to last longer. Please any ideas. Help a sister to avoid mistake.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
Thank God for you chloe00. Quick recovery.

Chinnybaby99 and rushingwind05 I'd say it works, at least from my experience.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
Owasgirl:

Please, press with hot water after each bath and apply mentholated balm thereafter.

Thanks ma'am. Have been doing that. I even clean with spirit and I just started using the lantern stuff too last week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meggitto21: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
rabluk:
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL

( HAIL TEAM EXTRAORDINARY) 

Name...............EDD............SEX
1.Glimpse........... Jan 25/ Feb 1st................. Bobo
2.Bunny19.......... double for your trouble
3.Geesucc............14th Feb 2019
4.Messyodi..........16th/17th Feb 2019...........Babe
5.Dazzlinganio.....13th Feb 2019. ..................Babe
6.Mumben........... 11th Feb 2019
7.Faithpeace......... 22nd feb 2019
8.Sweetveee........15th Feb 2019
9.AdedoyinO........27th Feb 2019.....................Bobo
10.Rabluk.......... ..24th Feb 2019
11.estagirl............18th Feb 2019................... Babe
12.Majestique......26th Feb 2019
13.Meeva621.......26th Feb 2019
14.gegyna............9th Feb 2019
15.stephmiracle...21st Feb 2019
16.kuhuz...............12th Feb 2019
17.Hyphee.....
18.Yesitsme......
19.sholai...............10th Feb 2019
20. Owlette........... 21st Feb2019
21. Ekis .................20th Feb 2019
22. Meggitto21......17th Feb 2019

Mamas its a new month. how are you all doing.I'm sure the ministry is moving smoothly to the glory of God! We should be in our 24th, 25th, 26th, and 27th week respectively. 3rd trimester is just by the corner so enjoy the remaining part of the honeymoon phase. I hope we are attending our ante natal classes and taken our 2nd dose of the TT injections.

Please come out and shake your bumbum and bump.

Shopping nko? I hope you're doing it small small already.I pray God provides us with finances to be able to carry out this task.

I believe our bumps are now obvious. Abeg do yanga with it oo before we start serious waddling. My tummy is not that big but i have started enjoying privileges. I no longer buy lunch myself in the office. Someone esp my bosses always buy lunch 4me. Few work load n I'm enjoying all the attention. We've been expecting this for a while so they are all very happy for me.

Let's not forget to put our team mate bunny19 and other mamas that stopped halfway in our prayers.

Please if i missed out on anyone or anything, please call my attention.

Pls take your supplements religiously ooo. Else I'll come knock on your doors and force feed you. grin grin

Dont also forget to do shakara with your bump o. Pls enjoy it while it lasts. Don't go around tying wrapper even at home. Show hubby what you've got wink wink

If you know the sex of your LO please provide.

@ mamas hyphee , yesitsme please respond with your EDD so we can update.

Congratulations to all the strong mamas that have delivered their bundles of joy! May God bless your Lo's and give u d strength to nurse them. Those of us still waddling, I pray for ease for us all, we will hear d cry of our babies and nuture them and it will end in praise. God bless us all 

Biko respond to roll call o. We need to be sure we're all fine. For those that want to port, you can show interest too and we'll add you wink wink grin

Come out and shake your bump and bum bum for us abeg.

Peace...
My humbble cappo..i am doing great..baby is kicking fine.sex is xy..supper exicited...God has been faithfull.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sammybabelious: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
sabi mamas in the house...
Gud pm and happy new Months n Sunday....
PROUDLY TEAM NOVEMBER (shaking my bumbum)

I want to ask ,this coconut water,is it the first thing DAT will be given to the baby before any food like breast milk, glucose water, and formula?
Or can it be given any time.
Abeg make una answer me..(so I go no if I go add coconut for my delivery bag sharp-sharp...)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyawotuntun: 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
rushingwind05:
That is true and i did that. Another thing is don’t forget to pour it away before it turns cold, then anytime i want to use the flask, I pour a little boiled water, close d lip for like a minute or two, pour that away, then pour the remaining water in the flask and till today d flask is in an excellent condition

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Sammybabelious:

I want to ask ,this coconut water,is it the first thing DAT will be given to the baby before any food like breast milk, glucose water, and formula?
Abeg make una answer me..(so I go no if I go add coconut for my delivery bag sharp-sharp...)
I think it should be given before any other thing, my own is what quantity of coconut water like how many tablespoons? Mamas that gave coconut water should please come and answer us biko.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
chloe00:

I had the baby yesterday afternoon at about past 2pm via CS after the doctors said my liver was about to fail , the baby is alright in the incubator, I’m recuperating fine too . Thank you very much for your prayers everyone

ehyah!! sorry .. thanks to almighty God

I wish you quick recovery

congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
chloe00:

ehyah!! sorry .. thanks to almighty God

I wish you quick recovery

congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinnybaby99: 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Thanks mummy iyawotuntun kiss
Iyawotuntun:

That is true and i did that. Another thing is don’t forget to pour it away before it turns cold, then anytime i want to use the flask, I pour a little boiled water, close d lip for like a minute or two, pour that away, then pour the remaining water in the flask and till today d flask is in an excellent condition

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sammybabelious: 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Anitaamich:

I think it should be given before any other thing, my own is what quantity of coconut water like how many tablespoons? Mamas that gave coconut water should please come and answer us biko.

Yes correct!!!!
Very important..... I forgot to add DAT..u r very on point
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
Owasgirl:

Mentholated balm, thought it was spirit .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
Rejoice04:

Thanks ma'am. Have been doing that. I even clean with spirit and I just started using the lantern stuff too last week.
I think spirit and lantern is okay, just be patient.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
Sammybabelious:

Yes O!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
rezzy:

I have been refreshing refreshing your dairy, patiently waiting for the giveaways. Abi where is the give away taking place? cry cry

Happy Sunday
Lolz! Are you interested?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Liftedhands:
Lolz! Are you interested?

Yes Mámi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 2:08am On Nov 05, 2018
ennygal:
My fear is NLC strike. I hope it doesn't affect them pls.

It does but doesn't affect doctors
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 2:19am On Nov 05, 2018
zaynie:
Congrats Rukkington.

Your baby is already a Professor.
You better include her name in the acknowledgement page of your Project Report

lol..
thanks ma'am. will definitely do that.

Thanks to all mamas on this thread for your prayers. May we all reap the fruit of our labour

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 4:05am On Nov 05, 2018
Rejoice04:

For my DD, her cord dropped on day 4 and there was nothing like the said bleeding.
For my DS now, his cord dropped in the early hours of day 4 as well. At three weeks i noticed dried blood on the inside of his body suit and crusted blood on the navel. I was scared but all the same took the flight to Google.
It's said to be Normal unless the blood is dripping.
What to do
Massage slightly with warm water at bath and clean with spirit (do not do this frequently so the spirit doesn't irritate the skin)
Avoid tight clothings around the area.
Make sure the diaper tips does poke the navel so do not place it high up.
No balm pleeeeaase. She will be fine.
The bleeding never occurred after that day though. Take care dear

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 4:08am On Nov 05, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Glory to God!!!
*standing ovation* well done cappo, this is so emotional, going down the memory lane of the preg journey.....it was really an awesome experience on this thread with you mamas esp you cappo joomie

Omo meeehn vigilante is sooo real but the joy of the Lord is my strength. *yawns*.......
Mama d mama, how is our cutie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:03am On Nov 05, 2018
Rejoice04:

I hope you still clean the navel at intervals.
Are you Yoruba? We usually use dry heat to heal the navel in my tribe.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:11am On Nov 05, 2018
Prayer Monday.

Congrats Chloe00.
Enjoy motherhood and get better soon kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllAboutBabyNg: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2018
Pls make me an offer. Need to get out of my storage. Taking up too much space! Must pick up from chevron drive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by majestique(f): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2018
rabluk:
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL

( HAIL TEAM EXTRAORDINARY) 

Name...............EDD............SEX
1.Glimpse........... Jan 25/ Feb 1st................. Bobo
2.Bunny19.......... double for your trouble
3.Geesucc............14th Feb 2019
4.Messyodi..........16th/17th Feb 2019...........Babe
5.Dazzlinganio.....13th Feb 2019. ..................Babe
6.Mumben........... 11th Feb 2019
7.Faithpeace......... 22nd feb 2019
8.Sweetveee........15th Feb 2019
9.AdedoyinO........27th Feb 2019.....................Bobo
10.Rabluk.......... ..24th Feb 2019
11.estagirl............18th Feb 2019................... Babe
12.Majestique......26th Feb 2019
13.Meeva621.......26th Feb 2019
14.gegyna............9th Feb 2019
15.stephmiracle...21st Feb 2019
16.kuhuz...............12th Feb 2019
17.Hyphee.....
18.Yesitsme......
19.sholai...............10th Feb 2019
20. Owlette........... 21st Feb2019
21. Ekis .................20th Feb 2019
22. Meggitto21......17th Feb 2019

Mamas its a new month. how are you all doing.I'm sure the ministry is moving smoothly to the glory of God! We should be in our 24th, 25th, 26th, and 27th week respectively. 3rd trimester is just by the corner so enjoy the remaining part of the honeymoon phase. I hope we are attending our ante natal classes and taken our 2nd dose of the TT injections.

Please come out and shake your bumbum and bump.

Shopping nko? I hope you're doing it small small already.I pray God provides us with finances to be able to carry out this task.

I believe our bumps are now obvious. Abeg do yanga with it oo before we start serious waddling. My tummy is not that big but i have started enjoying privileges. I no longer buy lunch myself in the office. Someone esp my bosses always buy lunch 4me. Few work load n I'm enjoying all the attention. We've been expecting this for a while so they are all very happy for me.

Let's not forget to put our team mate bunny19 and other mamas that stopped halfway in our prayers.

Please if i missed out on anyone or anything, please call my attention.

Pls take your supplements religiously ooo. Else I'll come knock on your doors and force feed you. grin grin

Dont also forget to do shakara with your bump o. Pls enjoy it while it lasts. Don't go around tying wrapper even at home. Show hubby what you've got wink wink

If you know the sex of your LO please provide.

@ mamas hyphee , yesitsme please respond with your EDD so we can update.

Congratulations to all the strong mamas that have delivered their bundles of joy! May God bless your Lo's and give u d strength to nurse them. Those of us still waddling, I pray for ease for us all, we will hear d cry of our babies and nuture them and it will end in praise. God bless us all 

Biko respond to roll call o. We need to be sure we're all fine. For those that want to port, you can show interest too and we'll add you wink wink grin

Come out and shake your bump and bum bum for us abeg.

Peace...

My able cappo i dey ooo, no shaking! just that baby movements and kicks are becoming stronger by the day, appetite has doubled but above all second trimester is sweet. in as much as i don't want it to end, i can't wait to see what little angel is growing inside me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2018
please what's happening to March roll call?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
zaynie:

I hope you still clean the navel at intervals.
Are you Yoruba? We usually use dry heat to heal the navel in my tribe.

Yes I still clean. Am not Yoruba, my hubby is,but I sabi Yoruba culture more than Yoruba people self. I didn't start using the lantern on time this time like my MIL did for my first. This time is just me and my hubby that is doing Omugo ourselves plus taking care of my Hyperactive toddler so laziness didn't let me start the dry heat method on time.

Thanks ma.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4743) (4744) (4745) (4746) (4747) (4748) (4749) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.