Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8107561 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4749) (4750) (4751) (4752) (4753) (4754) (4755) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2018
Good morning mamas.
Hope we are all fine?
Person wey dey ask question no dey los abi? �
Please I’ve been battling with nausea since the onset of this pregnancy and have never vomitted. Please does anyone know any remedy except lemon? I really don’t know what else to do. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2018
bulunton:
Good morning house.i wwlcomed my prince at 2.55pm yesterday weighing 4.3kg with 2nd degree tear. To God be the glory.BS to follow.
Yay!!! Congratulations teamie. Wow what a big baby. You are an MVP. God bless your prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
vicky9ice:

Its God favor and grace that kept me and d baby I did not do anything special. It well with u MA the Lord that see me through will do it for u too it will surely end in praise.

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
nneejima:

glory be to God, am so happy for you dear. U have conquered in Jesus name amen.

Amen. Thanks mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
bulunton:
Good morning house.i wwlcomed my prince at 2.55pm yesterday weighing 4.3kg with 2nd degree tear. To God be the glory.BS to follow.
congrats teamie, God bless ur LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
Birth Alert

My princess came out on the 5th of November, 11:30pm, with cervical tear, no vaginal tear sha...3.7kg

Will sama birth story soon, but i saw well well that labour no sabi customer at all

50 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sparklebee: 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
15th March 2019

Rbae:
Please team members should answer Roll call and let us know you are doing fine.*

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL
God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 23,22,21,20, and 19
May God continue to strengthen us all.
Hope we are all doing fine?
If you are team March and you are still hiding, you are wrong. *grins*

To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.
MS should have ended and yanga started.
Hope we are already feeling baby kicks die die?
Let's endeavour to take care of ourselves properly and shop when you can.

We should have begun our ANC and start submitting our EDDs. May God see us through.
TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)
Moniker.......................... EDD................................. SEX
1. rbae ................... 24th March 2019....................Bobo
2. Sparklebee
3. kokolet007
4. Frozenelsa............ 5th March 2019
5. lehwah ....................1st march 2019..................Bobo
6. diamondc................25th March 2019
7. Jaygrl
8. PraisesG............... 8th March 2019
9. Jibola22..................6th march 2019
10.Goodfortun
11. Naomi1990............4th March 2019..................Bobo
12. Jennyurch.............. 4th March 2019
13. Debuyima............... 23rd March 2019
14. Eyifunmi................ 31st March 2019

All peepers should come out and register oooooo

Please submit EDDs team members ooooooo and if possible sex too for any one that has checked ooo. E joorrrrr oooo. The bobo's are taking over o.... 3 Bobo's already.

Welcome to our new member @Eyifunmi

Cc:Rbea
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Chinnybaby99:
Please how do we ensure that the cord drops off quickly
Hello dear, I'm just seeing this. I didn't do anything special ooo, i just apply chlorexidine gel twice a day, in the morning and night. Then i clean with spirit anytime i remember.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Joomie:

Mama d mama, how is our cutie

Thank God She's fine and she's being a cutie oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
BeeBlossoms:
Birth Alert

My princess came out on the 5th of November, 11:30pm, with cervical tear, no vaginal tear sha...3.7kg

Will sama birth story soon, but i saw well well that labour no sabi customer at all
congratulations dear. Hugs to our baby and quick recovery to u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
chloe00:

She didn’t make it cry

Oh what a sad news, pls accept my sympathy mama, it's only God that can comfort you for this loss....may our good Lord grant you double soon that will stay and grow old with you, t is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
Xzandy:
BA! BA!

It's a girl!
Weighing 3.5kg
Via ElCS
grin grin

Make I go sleep.....

*Dancing* congrats dearie....welcome my pinky you are blessed kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
bulunton:

Congrats mama and welcome to your prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
BeeBlossoms:
Birth Alert

Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
Anapuao:

Yes Cappo. I am 39weeks today. I had my appointment and the saw a little trace of protein in my urine but said nothing to worry about. The pressure down there no be here and Braxton Hicks are just crazy, then feeling super tired.
But all in all very grateful for this privilege.
Hello precious ones (November babies), we have carried you throughout these months so a few more hours or days or weeks won't hurt as long as we can hold you in our arms and know that you are hale and hearty and we are strong. Take your time sweet angels. Mamas and Papas are patiently waiting for your grand entrance.
No more loss in Jesus name, No more!
And thesame God that placed you in our wombs supernaturally will do the same for every woman TTC. Our God of the 11th hour is at work and we await testimonies.
Thank you Lord for our journies will end in praise.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
vicky9ice:

Thank you ma it is breastfeeding o she can suck breast for Africa lol.
Well-done. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
bulunton:
Congratulations teamie. My love to your baby and quick recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omavicky(f): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
Good day mamas and my fellow december teamies, am just scared and worried, yesterday at antenatal was told baby is on Transverse lie at 34weeks. since then i have many thoughts running through my mind....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
BeeBlossoms:
Birth Alert

Congratulations! smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ot4bdoo: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
Congrats and welcome to baby

bulunton:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ot4bdoo: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
Congrats and welcome to baby

BeeBlossoms:
Birth Alert

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
It is the 7th day of November. We thank God for life. No God, no us! Thank you heavenly papa.

Congratulations to Xzandy, bulunton and BeeBlossoms on the safe delivery of their babies. We wish them quick recoveries.

Maryam1234, bukit05, Seunmarytemi, and jennyswtie you ladies should stay in front of the line. This week is your week and it must'nt pass you by. So shake body, we dey solidly behind una. cheesy cheesy

I wish us all the best in everything. smiley

1) berryBee..................XX.......4th Nov ported to Oct Bstory seen.

2)JourneytoEl..........................5th Nov

3)bigbird.......................XX......7th Nov ported to Oct

4)Maryam1234.......................8th Nov

5)bukit05.......................XY......9th Nov

6)Sexyjuly......................XY......9th Nov...ported to Sept

7)Seunmarytemi.....................9th Nov

8 )jennyswtie............................10th Nov

9)bulunton................................10th Nov...Delivered

10)Anapuao...............................13th Nov

11)Anitaamich.........................14th Nov

12)Viettastitches...........XY......14th Nov

13)ayaomen.............................15th Nov

14)rushingwind05....................19th Nov

15)Xzandy........................XX....19th Nov...Delivered

16)VannywealthDesi.......XY.....23rd Nov

17)WhyworryPH.......................23rd Nov

18)Veektorious08.....................24th Nov

19)Ziby......................................24th Nov

20)FashionTrend......................25th Nov

21)Sammybabelious................26th Nov

22)Ot4bdoo.....................XY......26th Nov

23)teewhysafe.................XX....29th Nov

24)chloe00..............................ported from Dec. May God overcompensate you soon. It is well.

25)BeeBlossoms......................Delivered.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GODSMILEFOREVER: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
omavicky:
Good day mamas and my fellow december teamies, am just scared and worried, yesterday at antenatal was told baby is on Transverse lie at 34weeks. since then i have many thoughts running through my mind....
Ma, u don't have to worry yourself My Dr told me that babies turns head down for delivery from 36 weeks . Before then, they take any position.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
BeeBlossoms:
Birth Alert

congratulations.. may God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omavicky(f): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
GODSMILEFOREVER:
Ma, u don't have to worry yourself My Dr told me that babies turns head down for delivery from 36 weeks . Before then, they take any position.
ok ma thanks, i have just been reading stuffs online, thats why am scared
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
bulunton:
Congratulations mama and welcome to your Prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
BeeBlossoms:
Birth Alert

Congratulations mama, welcome to your Princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
omavicky:
ok ma thanks, i have just been reading stuffs online, thats why am scared
the fact that you read anything online isn't meant to start up fear. Worrying isn't good at all especially for a preggo. My baby was also oblique lie at 36 weeks. I saw a lot online and practiced the exercise advised online, albeit not religiously ant that is getting on all fours in a step by step manner (not at once) and take 3 deep breaths through your mouth.

When i gave the scan result to my consultant gynaecologist at 37, he wasn't moved by the result so i asked him about what the oblique lie could mean for my delivery. He just waved his hand that i shouldn't worry.
Baby was delivered vaginally head down

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
Xzandy:
BA! BA!

It's a girl!
Weighing 3.5kg
Via ElCS
grin grin

Make I go sleep.....
Xzandy xzandy, the fence jumper. Congratulations dear. Quick recovery to u and kisses to our baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
omavicky:
I don't think you should be worried yet as baby can still turn, at the same time you can Google ways to get your baby turn to cephalic position.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
Thanks so much for the love shown here, I really do appreciate. I and baby are doing great

BS coming up shortly

It shall end in praise for the remaining waddling mums.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4749) (4750) (4751) (4752) (4753) (4754) (4755) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.