Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8121386 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4763) (4764) (4765) (4766) (4767) (4768) (4769) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by piro007(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
gratefulme40:

No.... midwives do circumcision as well.
However, I am not so keen on how some healthcare workers hawk healthcare services like wares

I wouldn’t circumcise my child at home
Circumcision is a very easy and simple procedure but you just can never tell what might happen

I am a strong advocate of going to the hospital so that if things go zigzag, there will be enough resources (human and equipment) to manage it
GD DAY ISR/MA, PLS AM HAVE SOME IMPRT QUESTION I REALLY WANT TO ASK PRIVATELY,(peteriyogun007@gmail.com).GOD BLESS U RICHLY AND AWAITING TO HEAR FRM U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mercyjosh: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmarytemi:
Teamie Nov, my prince did not make it this morning their was cord round his neck, i put to bed around 3:45am this morning but i loss him. Pls i need ur prayers

cc
cappo
whyworry
November mama

Oh God! So sorry ma, The Lord will console you at this tym nd give you reasons to rejoice soon. God be with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kidco: 12:32am On Nov 15, 2018
please lets whatsap
Mamayito:
Book update!!!!

Mamas that want to share books,what's the update on it esp Iyana ipaja mamas. Pls don't leave me out.

Cc:kidco

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 4:44am On Nov 15, 2018
Thanks to all mamas for the wishes. Btw Vigilante is real o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 4:46am On Nov 15, 2018
seunmarytemi:
Teamie Nov, my prince did not make it this morning their was cord round his neck, i put to bed around 3:45am this morning but i loss him. Pls i need ur prayers

cc
cappo
whyworry
November mama

So sorry Teamie, the Lord will give u double for your trouble.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayaomen(f): 6:20am On Nov 15, 2018
munarule:
I know this is not the right place to post this but am putting it here because we are all married women expecting a child. I just need a word of advise from you because am loosing my mind and the only thing that is still giving me hope is my son and my unborn child
I have been crying since afternoon, because of what the person I called my mother told me. I have a mother that hated me so so much and it started right from when I was a child but I thought she will change if I get marry and leave under her roof. Despite being the only female child she have she never liked me. she's always against me. The most painful aspect of this is that she like and cherish my senior brother wife more than me. That one heard alot from my mum about me and she take me as nothing, that is not the problem because I put her in her place too. But the most annoying thing is my mum always tell her everything going on in my life and family and she will be keeping everything my sister in law tells her as secret.
my mum was the one that first broke my pregnancy news to them even when I stupidly told her and warn her not to tell anyone till it's obvious. I know what I went through before getting this pregnancy. my mum expect me to be updating her about my pregnancy while she will be telling the whole world. My mum can keep another person child(SIL) affair secret from me but she's exposing me to the world. I am crying as am typing this honestly. I stopped telling her about my pregnancy and she's annoy. I wish she won't come to omugwo but I can't help it. I know how he treated me like a piece of shit when I had my first child and I know she will treat me worst now because I stopped telling her about my life. my fellow women, am I overreacting, if anything happen to me or my baby this woman will only cry and clean her face then continue enjoying her life.
am so sorry for long post please and some grammatical errors, am just sad
if I were you, I wouldn't even tell her when I give birth and when she gets angry and reports me to the elders, I'll tell them all she's being doing. God be with you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tina462: 6:24am On Nov 15, 2018
Chicco keyfit car seat for sale
Suitable for newborn to 2yrs
If interested call or chat me on 07034853820
Nationwide delivery available
Follow our IG handle @uniquemums

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 15, 2018
PraisesG:

Which World?
Is she a doctor or nurse or midwife?
Please spare your self some heart ache,
You call her after delivery to inform her,leave out the invitation.
However try to forgive and overlook some of her excesses.
Good luck!
God bless you ma, if not God I won't talk to her again honestly. i have forgiven her actually but my main concern is she feels comfortable telling the whole world what is meant to be a secret to me and when i complain she will ask what is the big deal if they know that she's only telling them so that they will pray for me. I have told her they will only mock me at the back or harm me (for the ones that are evil) but she won't listen. Is this how all mother behave or am I just so unfortunate?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adedayoa2(f): 7:27am On Nov 15, 2018
seunmarytemi, Affliction will not rise again. God bless you mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayaomen(f): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2018
seunmarytemi, so sorry teamie. God bless you double mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2018
seunmarytemi:

So Sorry dear for this painful loss. May our good God comfort and console you ,and give you tripple of your loss.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2018
munarule:

God bless you ma, if not God I won't talk to her again honestly. i have forgiven her actually but my main concern is she feels comfortable telling the whole world what is meant to be a secret to me and when i complain she will ask what is the big deal if they know that she's only telling them so that they will pray for me. I have told her they will only mock me at the back or harm me (for the ones that are evil) but she won't listen. Is this how all mother behave or am I just so unfortunate?
Is she your biological mom? I sincerely don't understand your lamentations from the little info you've provided...
If your only bane with her is her telling others(your SIL) things that are supposed to be confidential between mother and daughter, then don't tell her anything again.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2018
15th November and halfway through the month.

It's been a mixture of happiness and sadness for some of us.
I encourage us all to pray for one of our teammate seunmarytemi who went all through the pregnancy and bore all it's discomforts only to lose her son as soon as he was born.
She and her family need all the emotional and mental support they can get at this time. A simple sincere prayer to the one who owns us all will go a long way I believe.

We pray against anymore loss amongst us. I wish us all the best in everything.

1) berryBee..................XX.......4th Nov ported to Oct Bstory seen.

2)JourneytoEL ( irynterri)......5th Nov

3)bigbird.......................XX......7th Nov ported to Oct

4)Maryam1234.......................8th Nov...Delivered

5)bukit05.......................XY......9th Nov...Delivered

6)Sexyjuly......................XY......9th Nov...ported to Sept

7)Seunmarytemi.....................9th Nov...Delivered but baby returned to His true owner. It is well.

8 )jennyswtie............................10th Nov

9)bulunton................................10th Nov...Delivered

10)Anapuao...............................13th Nov

11)Anitaamich.........................14th Nov...Delivered

12)Viettastitches...........XY......14th Nov...Delivered

13)ayaomen.............................15th Nov

14)rushingwind05....................19th Nov

15)Xzandy........................XX....19th Nov...Delivered

16)VannywealthDesi.......XY.....23rd Nov

17)WhyworryPH.......................23rd Nov

18)Veektorious08.....................24th Nov

19)Ziby......................................24th Nov

20)FashionTrend......................25th Nov

21)Sammybabelious.......XX......26th Nov...Delivered

22)Ot4bdoo.....................XY......26th Nov...Delivered.

23)teewhysafe.................XX....29th Nov

24)chloe00..............................ported from Dec. May God overcompensate you soon. It is well.

25)BeeBlossoms......................Delivered.

26)giftedofgod..........................ported from Oct
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2018
good morning mummies,please ma's is it normal to be having a period 10days after a miscarriage?am so worried, duo i have appointment at the general hospital today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2018
PraisesG:
Please,this cord around the neck, can't scan detect it ?
When is the last advisable time to go for scan,at 38 weeks or 40weeks?

Im really feeling the mama's pain, so sad. Nigerian hospital are still backward except few which are quite expensive.The doctors also have this I don't care attitude, especially those in govt hospital. Scan can detect it but most of the scanning machine are outdated.

The hospital I use for ANC before is big and fine but they are using 1800bce scanning machine. My baby was 13weeks but their machine said he's 16weeks, I weak. The machine said I have a low lying placenta but its a posterior placenta. The machine said I have fibroid in the uterus meanwhile it's outside. Tell me how will this 1800bce machine detect a cord around baby's neck.

Thank God the new hospital have a better scan machine( not as modern as clinix diagnostic tho), the diagnosis of the 2nd hospital is same with that of clinix.

Pregnant women in this country are in God's hands, I just tire for the medical system of this country. Lets pray more, we need it at this time.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

Honestly, I've had this questions in mind but didn't know how to go about it. I was about googling the cause after I'm done here before I saw your comment. Quite worrisome I must say.

seunmarytemi, it is well. God will wipe your tears, turn your mourning to dancing and give you beauty for ashes. E-hugs

My cousin's wife had same issue, her baby poo in her belle and had cord around the neck. Her hospital detected it and did an emergency CS for her before her due date. Most doctor's are just negligent and carefree. May God console the mama. I feel her pain.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2018
Surulady:
good morning mummies,please ma's is it normal to be having a period 10days after a miscarriage?am so worried, duo i have appointment at the general hospital today.

I think its better you talk to your doctor since you'll be seeing him today. I've sent that number to your email too. Take good care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2018
Surulady:
Yes is normal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ziby: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
VannywealthDesi:

I encourage us all to pray for one of our teammate seunmarytemi who went all through the pregnancy and bore all it's discomforts only to lose her son as soon as he was born.
She and her family need all the emotional and mental support they can get at this time. A simple sincere prayer to the one who owns us all will go a long way I believe.

2)JourneytoEl..........................5th Nov

7)Seunmarytemi.....................9th Nov...Delivered but baby returned to His true owner. It is well.

22)Ot4bdoo.....................XY......26th Nov

24)chloe00..............................ported from Dec. May God overcompensate you soon. It is well.

present ma,is nt easy I pray it will end praise can't wait to see my princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
munarule:
I know this is not the right place to post this but am pu
am so sorry for long post please and some grammatical errors, am just sad

So sorry about this, and I understand what re going through. She is still ur mum n I know she loves u. Since u know her weakness stop telling her tinz don't want others to know, talk to God. Regarding the omugwo, look 4 some1 around to help u cos u need peace of mind so u won't stress urself but get ready to apologise to her n give her a good excuse for not letting her come over.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
sunbestie:

Amen
Thanks ma.. How's ur little one?

She's fine dear to the glory of God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
Anitaamich:
BA! BA!!
I welcomed my darling princess on 11th November via VD with little tear, she weighed 3kg. It wasn’t an easy something but I thank God. Mummy and baby are doing great. Birth story coming soon!

Congrats mama and welcome to your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
4realwoman:
So you dey think wetin i dey think too grin. Lord please give us twins for our next journey make we hang boot in Jesus name, Amen.
How is our princess doing today sis?
do take care of yourself and family.

Amen and Amen My sister, twins is so needed here.... from your lips to God's ear for us.
Princess is doing great dear, thanks.
my love and kisses to my bobo kiss take good care of you all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
jennyurch:

Abi oooo...thanks much!!!..May ur heart desires be granted on ur nxt journey..

Amen and Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
@ seunmarytemi Sorry for you loss.
May God console you with another soonest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
piro007:
GD DAY ISR/MA, PLS AM HAVE SOME IMPRT QUESTION I REALLY WANT TO ASK PRIVATELY,(peteriyogun007@gmail.com).GOD BLESS U RICHLY AND AWAITING TO HEAR FRM U

Hi. Can you ask your question here as I believe there might be others here who would benefit from your question and the answers

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayaomen(f): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
Present ma, may God bless you double seunmarytemi.
VannywealthDesi:

2)JourneytoEl..........................5th Nov

22)Ot4bdoo.....................XY......26th Nov

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
munarule:

Some are like that, they don't understand the need for some secrets or privacy,just take it easy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rbae:

Im really feeling the mama's pain, so sad. Nigerian hospital are still backward except few which are quite expensive.The doctors also have this I don't care attitude, especially those in govt hospital. Scan can detect it but most of the scanning machine are outdated.

The hospital I use for ANC before is big and fine but they are using 1800 scanning machine. My baby was 13weeks but their machine said he's 16weeks, I weak. The machine said I have a low lying placenta but its a posterior placenta. The machine said I have fibroid in the uterus meanwhile it's outside. Tell me how will this 1800 machine detect a cord around baby's neck.

Thank God the new hospital have a better scan machine( not as modern as clinix diagnostic tho), the diagnosis of the 2nd hospital is same with that of clinix.

Pregnant women in this country are in God's hands, I just tire for the medical system of this country. Lets pray more, we need it at this time.
It's well,God be with us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
rvpbae:

At my hospital, towards the tail end of pregnancy, antenatal becomes weekly and scan is done at every visit. That's how my doctor saw that my fluid was reducing and i had my son on the exact day i was 37weeks.

I would also like to know if scan can detect cord round the neck. It is so sad.
Weekly from 37 weeks,will factor that in,God help us all.
So sad, feeling her pain.
There have been births recorded here with the cord around the neck,that got me wondering.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
Astilo:
exactly what I was thinking.. They didn't check or what.. It's so sad
Hmm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4763) (4764) (4765) (4766) (4767) (4768) (4769) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.