Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8107207 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4770) (4771) (4772) (4773) (4774) (4775) (4776) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
TEAM MAY 2019

Teamies how are we doing?

Wow! It is second trimester things ooo..... We are getting our groove back and enjoy some pregnancy privileges cheesy
Hope we have started antenatal.. If u have not pls go and register now it is very important.

Eat healthy and drink a lot of water... Take ur fruits and vegetables.. Do not forget ur drugs oo

We are victorious and it must surely end in praise.
Always feel free to ask any question if u have any because other sabi mamas are here for us.

Answer roll call so we knw u are doing great and shining in d Lord

1. Sunbestie _________ EDD 23rd May
2. Iyamefa ___________ EDD 17th May
3. Pearl05 _________ EDD 10th May
4. primadonnachika ______ EDD 12th May
5. irene670 ______________ EDD 5th May
6. Chili89 ________________ EDD 17th May
7. 19CannyMum _________ EDD 21st May
8. adezie _______________ EDD 6th may
9. Yetunspepper __________
10. Mummyejire ___________ EDD 5th May
11. Ayomikunkco ___________EDD 25th May
12. Marimaar _______________ EDD 14th May
13. Astilo _________________ EDD 4th May
14. gurlnext2u _____________ EDD 27th May
#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us
If u dey team May identify yourself sharply and sama ur EDD immediately

Pls if I did not mention u no vex ooo just indicate.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Amen ma. From your lips to God’s ears. So shall it be. Thank you.
smiley

whyworryPH:

I tap into this for my next journey. So happy for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
Thank you ma. smiley
VannywealthDesi:
Wow! A big congratulations to you. May the journey be smooth for you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Thank you my able cappo. Their genders will be checked at my next appointment, I hope they cooperate wink
sunbestie:

Wow! Congrats teamie. I tap from this ur blessing oo for my next journey
Did u see d sex?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Present cappo. I am doing great. I found out that iron supplements were responsible for my nausea, imagine! To be honest there were days I skipped the iron tablets so I could be sane. It is well o. The things we endure for our LO’s.
How have you been cappo?
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Wow! It is second trimester things ooo..... We are getting our groove back and enjoy some pregnancy privileges cheesy
Hope we have started antenatal.. If u have not pls go and register now it is very important.

Eat healthy and drink a lot of water... Take ur fruits and vegetables.. Do not forget ur drugs oo

Always feel free to ask any question if u have any because other sabi mamas are here for us.

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
Thank you teamie smiley
Iyamefa:

Wow this is great, congrats! grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
Congrats mama. God bless her.
rushingwind05:
I delivered on 17th of November. Baby girl. My princess is saying hi. Mum is fyn. Daddy is over rejoicing. Thank God for us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
rushingwind05:
I delivered on 17th of November. Baby girl. My princess is saying hi. Mum is fyn. Daddy is over rejoicing. Thank God for us.

congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
gurlnext2u:
I just had another antenatal appointment and I’m glad to share the good news with my fellow mamas and teamies. I’m expecting TWINS!!!
grin
So happy for you. Supernatural support all the way.. Healthy and Happy bumping to you.

I'm tapping into your double portion blessings!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

Lol @getting groove back. MS is still embracing me. Doc prescribed a drug to reduce it and I’ve been feeling better taking It. Just ran out of the drugs and I decided to chill a bit to see if it had reduced on its own. Lol big mistake. I’m going back on drugs ASAP. DH deserves a degree for cleaning my vomit. I still can’t drink water plus I can’t stand rice anymore! In any form. Rice smells like kerosene to me now.
Can’t wait to get to the end of this journey.

All waiting November mums, it will soon end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
All our babies that are due, please forgive your mummies if they have offended you abeg. I know sometimes you want them to eat somethings but becos they dont want to add too much weight they avoid it. Please come out,your mummies have promised to give you thoses things and more. Please oooo we are begging you!!!!!!!

Ehen sabi mamas abeg i dont know if i should be worried cos see eh before this miracle preggy happen i no dey too smell things. I dey smell well before oooo but i think is after i removed my Dracula teeth 13 years ago nai the problem start. Sometimes if food dey born i no dey know na hubby be my nose.

I dont experience any morning sickness, na just small headache now and then but na this kantar thing wey dey alway stuck for my throat i no understand. I dont have flu ooo. How do i deal with this cos its annoying to wake up at 2am to find my throat stuff with it.

Abeg help me!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
whyworryPH:

Eagle mama I understand the vigilante part but my people say something wey u know say you go still do why waste time? Mbok I want to enter the next level and join u mamas.

I agree with your quote up there, though there's no rest or you-time again when lo is here but it's good you have baby in your arms and start the proper vigilante than pain, vigilante, anxiety etc as you await baby's delivery.
Vigilante isnt easy sha, I actually squeezed out lil time (breastfeeding and typing) to log in to read your BA and VannywealthDesi's BA.

I hope to get notification of your birth alert, baby ngwan come, your mummys are very ready for you.

Supernatural delivery to you all, it shall surely end in praise in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
rushingwind05:
Congratulations mama. Thank God for safe delivery. God bless your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
gurlnext2u:
I just had another antenatal appointment and I’m glad to share the good news with my fellow mamas and teamies. I’m expecting TWINS!!!
grin
Wow!!! Congratulations mama. I tap into this double blessing on my next journey ooo. Your journey will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
missyblissy:
All our babies that are due, please forgive your mummies if they have offended you abeg. I know sometimes you want them to eat somethings but becos they dont want to add too much weight they avoid it. Please come out,your mummies have promised to give you thoses things and more. Please oooo we are begging you!!!!!!!

Hahahahhaha amen!!! We promise ooo!
I wish I can answer the rest of your query mama but I am a FTM and I had all the wahala of morning sickness you can imagine till the 16th week.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Adorablewifey:
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 NOV ROLL CALL

Wonderful December Mamas, how are we doing.
I did not forget our roll call  for the month, I just wanted to give our teamie chloe00 time to heal and honour the memory of our returned Angel.
Mama chloe00 how are you doing? God's got you, I know you'll be back soon by God's grace. Amen

On your marks teamies, get set.... Oya wait, it's 18days more to go then we can start dropping it hot, hot.
Back to back with supernatural deliveries having both mothers and children alive by God's grace.Amen

I trust we are all done with shopping, washing, ironing and packing our bags? If not, mamas please let's endeavor to round up as Dec is just around the corner.

The heaviness and sleepless nights these days, is no longer funny at all but we count it all Joy that it will be over soon in no distant time.
Has anyone noticed how fast November is going grin? I sure do and I'm truly glad it is. May it all end in praise for us all In Jesus name, Amen.

A big welcome to our newest member
foreveryoung1515
Mama you are highly welcome to the team, feel free to mingle, ask questions and also make contributions. Please supply us Edd and Lo's sex.

01. suzy..............................Sex..................05/12/18
02. Spakuls.........................XY..................28/12/18
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy...........................XY..................27/12/18
05. Giddyperson..................XY........... .....21/12/18
06. Dartsy99.........................XY................12/12/18
07. adorablewifey................XX..................20/12/18
08. Munarule.......................Sex................10/12/18
09. exquizit..........................Sex................24/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie.................XY.................27/12/18
011. Phlota..........................Sex................16/12/18
012. pweetyoge..................XY............... ..21/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................XY.................31/12/18
014.omavicky......................XY.................17/12/18
015.Bennyandrew...............XY........... .....11/12/18
016.Eriolaoluwa..................XX.................16/12/18
017.babestell......................Sex................09/12/18
018.mum2bsoon................XX.................26/12/18
019. iamsuskay..................XY..................04/12/18
020.eletu11.........................XY..................30/12/18
021.peng4...........................Sex ...............19/12/18
022.nutigal.....,.....................XX.................31/12/18
023.samieea28...................XX.................15/12/18
024.Jenonye.......................XY..................19/12/18
025.chloe00.............................................Returned Angel
026.Milaby..........................XY...................31/12/18
027.MercyMercy........ ........Sex.................30/12/18
028.zeb04............................XX..................12/12/18
029.Yasmeena....................XY...................19/12/18
030.Chinnybaby99...............Sex.................11/12/18
031.Ayabaniyi.....................XY....................06/12/18
032.foreveryoung1515......XX......................Edd

Just checking on us all, pls respond to roll call so we know we are all doing fine.

God will continue to make this journey a smooth ride for us and all waddling mamas.
Mother and child(ren) shall meet alive on the delivery day with Daddy rejoicing.Amen
It will definitely end in praise for us all.

Team Dec18, team supernatural everything.
Thank you o beautiful mama. The pain is getting intense but I am just longing to see the face of that amazing soul inside me. Please I don't know what to pack o. I haven't pack anything at all though have done some shopping but I don't know what to take along to hospital. Hospital has already collected money for everything they will use for me and my baby anyway. Please tell me the things I should pack because my EDD is very close
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 2:02am On Nov 21, 2018
angeltolly:

Lolss..... Might be ifako ijaiye tho. Going to fagba from agege, you branch by the right abi?

Exactly!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 2:05am On Nov 21, 2018
swtbiddy:
Good day mamas. Actually when my friend was in labour in OAUTHC, and she was trying to walk around to hasten labour. The doctor told her not to walk around that it leads to cord winding round the baby's neck from their experience. He told to sit down.

Wow shocked shocked.... Thanks mama,we learn everyday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 2:33am On Nov 21, 2018
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

5. smileyirene670 ______________ EDD 5th May
#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

Weldon CAPPO, serious shakara yaf start.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 2:34am On Nov 21, 2018
gurlnext2u:
Thank you ma. smiley

Congrats teamie...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Astilo(f): 3:30am On Nov 21, 2018
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

present ma.. Jehovah God will let us through to the end. AMEN.i can't wait to feel my baby kicks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:07am On Nov 21, 2018
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

Present Cappo, Saturday last week, I felt pain in lower abdomen with restlessness and vomiting. So I went to see dokita and after examinations and tests, he said malaria and prescribed some medicines which I started taking. By the next day evening, felt good no more pain nor vomiting.

Doing great now. kiss

Congratulations on the arrival of all our little Cuties
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 6:24am On Nov 21, 2018
BS BS
At exactly 12am on 7-11-2018 I woke up from sleep to a mild contraction I was sleepless and the contraction was coming at 40-30 minutes interval,I took my hospital bag as early as 4am to the hospital only to be told that I am 2cm dilated.I was advised to go back home but I refused,I decided to camp in the hospital Masjid with my MIL.We were there till 8PM when my husband's Boss came and she suggested that we change environment maybe it will fasten the labour process,we left for her house it was her husband that drove us to their place.On getting there the pain was coming at 15 Minutes interval.I became dehydrated and requested for hot tea which was served instantly,I then told DH to get me Pineapple and he brought it in less than 5 minutes after downloading the both I started having the urge to throw up and before I could say Jack Robinson I have messed up the whole place.it was so embarrassing but our host was so understanding being a mother of four lovely children she patted me not to worry that the real labour is about to commence.We zoomed off to the hospital again this time I was 5cm dilated,I was in pain.The pain was now coming at 10-5 minutes interval.I was in this state till 12am,I couldn't bear it again I ran out of the labour room.Hubby was persuading together with a friend who's wife was suffering the same fate (FTM)I later decided to go back and drip was fixed at this point The contraction was coming at regular intervals I was screaming and checking the time on the wall at exactly 4:20am the matron requested for my child's clothing of which I pointed at my bag at about this time I know that it's time already any more contraction I will bear it.I was asked to push at the next contraction,I pushed for about 3 times and my baby came out crying � Hubby was kinda relieved hearing babies cry but he was worried that I have stopped screaming thinking something might have gone wrong until when the nurse hand over the baby to them with congratulations and he asked how about my wife and she replied in the affirmative he was then happy � Honestly mothers are to be celebrated,I have never felt such kind of pain in my entire life but,the moment the baby came out everything disappeared.My baby came out weighing 3kg and my bump was portable that some people didn't believe I am due.
Cappo @Vannywealthdesi sorry I took long to type my BS reason is because I haven't been getting enough sleep since I gave birth,the vigilante is real but I am grateful to God for making me a mother.Each time I look at my boy I see nothing but Love.Our name is Mubarak Ufedo-OJO Umar Nuhu and we are officially signing out to the other thread but,Insha'Allah I will gladly traverse this route again if given the divine privilege.
BS Submitted
CC Vannywealthdesi,the award winning Cappo.
Cc All November Mamas.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2018
gurlnext2u:
Present cappo. I am doing great. I found out that iron supplements were responsible for my nausea, imagine! To be honest there were days I skipped the iron tablets so I could be sane. It is well o. The things we endure for our LO’s.
How have you been cappo?
I am doing great too. Am dealing with tiredness and laziness sometimes.
Keep holding strong for our twins oo.. God gat us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2018
Iyamefa:

Lol @getting groove back. MS is still embracing me. Doc prescribed a drug to reduce it and I’ve been feeling better taking It. Just ran out of the drugs and I decided to chill a bit to see if it had reduced on its own. Lol big mistake. I’m going back on drugs ASAP. DH deserves a degree for cleaning my vomit. I still can’t drink water plus I can’t stand rice anymore! In any form. Rice smells like kerosene to me now.
Can’t wait to get to the end of this journey.

All waiting November mums, it will soon end in praise.
Eeya...kpele teamie dats wat we do for our Los nah. Mothers are super heroes oo
Don't worry very soon it end with our babies in our arms and smiling back at us.
On d issue of water just keep drinking nd trying wat works for u... I don't drink water but I later found a solution to it, sometimes I drink cold water, normal room temperature water, ors too. Just manage nd drink small small u hear...
God will bless our DH d are so wonderful.
It will soon end in praise for all of us.. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2018
missyblissy:

Ehen sabi mamas abeg i dont know if i should be worried cos see eh before this miracle preggy happen i no dey too smell things. I dey smell well before oooo but i think is after i removed my Dracula teeth 13 years ago nai the problem start. Sometimes if food dey born i no dey know na hubby be my nose.

I dont experience any morning sickness, na just small headache now and then but na this kantar thing wey dey alway stuck for my throat i no understand. I dont have flu ooo. How do i deal with this cos its annoying to wake up at 2am to find my throat stuff with it.

Abeg help me!!!

There is nothing u can do about it just keep drinking enough water even for night wake up and sip water. It will disappear on its own. Nothing dey ur throat grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2018
Mummyejire:

Weldon CAPPO, serious shakara yaf start.
Keeping doing shakara and be giving DH something oooo grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Astilo:
present ma.. Jehovah God will let us through to the end. AMEN.i can't wait to feel my baby kicks
Amen too
I felt my one kin push last week I even screamed out loud.... Lol
God will make it easy nd smooth journey for us all. Take care of urself teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2018
Pearl05:

Present Cappo, Saturday last week, I felt pain in lower abdomen with restlessness and vomiting. So I went to see dokita and after examinations and tests, he said malaria and prescribed some medicines which I started taking. By the next day evening, felt good no more pain nor vomiting.

Doing great now. kiss

Congratulations on the arrival of all our little Cuties
Oh! So sorry i forgot to ask u how u are doing d last time u complained about dat pains.. I thank God u are doing good now and doing shakara as well. Enjoy urself ooo cheesy take care teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinnybaby99: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2018
Mamas y'all are amazing. God bless us all those who have given birth, those of us waiting for our edd and expecting gtc. U all give me strength daily. I'm grateful to be here with you all. Please mamas let's stay active even when we feel lazy. It helps a lot. When I stay at a place my feet swells so I always move. Always be hydrated whether by water or fresh fruits. Pee often don't store urine because it is dangerous. I know it's not easy but God is our strength. God bless you all and your families. Thank you all for being there for me and everyone here. Team Dec. Mamas and our able cappo adorablewifey I see y'all.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyverere(f): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2018
FloraEC:

Sorry dear
I'll just advice you to cut down on sugar intake and change your undies.
Then see your doctor for the necessary information.
Congratulations

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by irene670(f): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2018
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

present ma. we are doing well only that i crave for tea too much. i lick milo like sweet. hope we are safe? some said it contains vitamin A and not good for foetus, others say its gonna make baby big.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4770) (4771) (4772) (4773) (4774) (4775) (4776) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.