Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122847 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4794) (4795) (4796) (4797) (4798) (4799) (4800) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 6:14am On Dec 03, 2018
[quote author=AdedoyinO post=73501617][/quote]
Eyya kpele teamie. Please complain at your next visit.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:20am On Dec 03, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
CONTINUATION:

THE END. smiley

Wow This is really a detailed BS grin
Congrats once again mama, it ended in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2018
whyworryPH:
BS BS!!!

I present baby Giovanni to you
BS submitted

Ahhh I have missed some cute and adorable bobo sad vigilante yaff done me something chai grin
Congrats again dear, To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:32am On Dec 03, 2018
Anuoluwapo2019:
Since then, no pregnancy and i stopped taking date of my periods.
Whenever i feel i am pregnant, it comes back negative;
But i remember I saw it last Aug but no actual date.
Now i have been confirmed pregnant(it was like a dream).
I have gone to register in st kizito but a doctor there says i need a place where I can be properly monitored.
She suggested island maternity or R jolad...
Mamas, I depend on God only but need to also do my part so i need hospital suggestions around d island to surulere.
Thank u all

Congrats mama, this one shall end in praise in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.
supernatural everything to you.
Mamas in lag that know about good hosp will respond to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:37am On Dec 03, 2018
iamsuskay:
birth alert! birth alert!! birth alert!!!

my wife gave birth to a baby boy on friday, 30th of November 2018, 20:00a.m .. baby weight 3.0kg with little tears

thanks to almighty God, doctors, nurses, midwives, wivies, mamaz and the followers in the forum

Congrats sir, welcome to your baby boy and quick healing to madam, to God be the glory.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2018
Xzandy:
BS!
BS!
BS!

Part 1

Bia nwayi oma come and finish this sweet story nau grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jflobaby: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2018
I am done hiding, Please add me o

EDD 17/01/2019

Sex XY

Besea:
Please answer roll call.

If you have checked sex please update.

December is here and we cannot be more grateful. This is the month for some of us, for the rest of us it's a step close to the finish line. It will end in praise for us all. Amen.

Are you doing your nipple cleaning, light exercise, taking routine drugs and eating healthy?

Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.
1. besea... 11/1/2019

2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019... XY

3. Ejika48...30/1/2019

4. cutewifey...10/1/2019...XY

5. Melly245…26/1/2019... XX

6. AmJane… 28/1/2019... XX

7. Fibett…? /1/2019

8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019... XX

9. Iffffffy...20/1/2019

10. Honeydoc... 25/1/2019

11. BarrONLS... 25/1/2019..... XY

12. Sanyem... 18/1/2019

13. adamsoghene... 25/1/2019

14. evamum... 7/1/2019...XY

15. Glimpse... 25/1/2019... XY

16. helen4... 3/1/2019.... XX

17. Chithejoyfulmom... 6/1/2019...?

18. Inioluwajoe...?/1 /2019

#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamnewyearbabies

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2018
Xzandy:
Cc seunmarytemi
I received your mail and I replied.
, acknowledge
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2018
obinnanelson4:
Good day wonderful mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters.
Wifey's EDD is first week in January, she will be needing Rhogam and doctor said we should get it. we went to a pharmacy and was told there is a cheap one and an expensive one. Price difference is about 10,000 naira. pls wonderful people apart from the price is there any difference in terms of efficacy between the two? And those who took it, when was it administered to you. thank you.

please go to another pharmacy. try health plus or med plus.

which one is cheap or expensive your future children and wife's life is more important than that. Please run away from that pharmacy.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2018
koksy:
Hello mummies

Pls am a FTM..I need recommendation for a good hospital in gwarimpa,Abuja for antenatal

Thanks

A friend of mine used Deda hospital, and she said they are good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Good morning mamas,

This yellow fever immunization program ongoing, can we take it in our condition so? They where in my estate yesterday but i refused getting it done. Just need to be sure its safe in pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anuoluwapo2019: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2018
Jaygrl:
Hey dear,I am presently registered at Island maternity hospital,i work there too. It is a very good hospital. You will be monitored closely there and by the grace of God you will go home this time with your bundle of joy. If you need any assistance kindly let me know.

Thanks for ur concern!
How do i contact u?
May God see us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anuoluwapo2019: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Congrats mama, this one shall end in praise in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.
supernatural everything to you.
Mamas in lag that know about good hosp will respond to you.

Amen...
God bless u too mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2018
rabluk:

Yes o. Blessed are u amongst Cappos grin grin cheesy
grin
rabluk:

Yes o. Blessed are u amongst Cappos grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2018
dunasy:

Cat walking mamas.......

Happy bumping ...

If you need an e-copy for the book (what to expect when you are expecting 5th edition) that was mentioned , holla here....I have in my e-library...

It's not attaching here else it would have been easy for anyone interested to download...

I also need it ma...my email minamustyie@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iaatmgirl: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
Good afternoon all

How are we all fairing with our bumps.

Anyone interested in these two items can contact me.

Bottled Goya Olive Oil expiring June 2019
Pregnacare original. 19 tablets expiring Jan 2019

Pickup is preferably around Keffi,ikoyi Lagos.

May the Lord grant us safe delivery

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
obinnanelson4:
Wifey's EDD is first week in January, she will be needing Rhogam and doctor said we should get it. we went to a pharmacy and was told there is a cheap one and an expensive one. Price difference is about 10,000 naira. pls wonderful people apart from the price is there any difference in terms of efficacy between the two? And those who took it, when was it administered to you. thank you.

I'd also be needing this. My hospital pharmacy had just one left and said its 30k, a nurse friend said they have a cheaper one at her hospital/some pharmacies around her area... Seems the expensive ones come in a complete pack, while the cheap ones contain only the injection.... Different companies produce it and their prices differ... You should have enquired from them the differences tho. Most people said they bought the one within the range of 30-35k. It depends on area too... Where is your location and how big is the pharmacy you went to?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
foreveryoung1515:
Amen to your prayers. on the job issue, if i get one now at least by February i should be fit enough to start. i can be reached on 0.9.0.3.7.3.5.6.0.7.9

I will suggest you try the new born thread,as we have mamas on 2nd,third journey might be able to help as well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzlinganio: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
[quote author=rabluk post=73489578]FEBRUARY ROLL CALL

hello my fellow mamas. i am doing fine ooo. Rabluk thanks for the good job you are doing.for now i only have pelvic pressure and it gets a bit difficult to turn when i am in bed or stand up when i have been seated for a while. But i thank God for everything and i am counting down to see the face of that little babe that is always kicking me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
[quote author=Dazzlinganio post=73515941][/quote]
Yes teamie. We can't wait. Glad to hear you're good

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by foreveryoung1515(f): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mummyejire:

I will suggest you try the new born thread,
Alright, i will.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Veektorious08: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Messyodi:
Good morning mamas,

This yellow fever immunization program ongoing, can we take it in our condition so? They where in my estate yesterday but i refused getting it done. Just need to be sure its safe in pregnancy

@Messyodi, yellow fever isn't safe in pregnancy. Not for pregnant women pls. Not even for breastfeeding mum. You can google it too.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by obinnanelson4(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

I'd also be needing this. My hospital pharmacy had just one left and said its 30k, a nurse friend said they have a cheaper one at her hospital/some pharmacies around her area... Seems the expensive ones come in a complete pack, while the cheap ones contain only the injection.... Different companies produce it and their prices differ... You should have enquired from them the differences tho. Most people said they bought the one within the range of 30-35k. It depends on area too... Where is your location and how big is the pharmacy you went to?
Hahahaha....it's in big and reputable pharmarcies in Kaduna that we checked it, most people told us 20 and 23k but only one told us of variety being 23k and 33k that is where the confusion set in. but the doctor told us it between 26 and 30k.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hello mums, I spotted this morning and have been having contractions. I'm at the hospital on admission, doctor says I'm in the latent phase of labour.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Messyodi:
Good morning mamas,

my doc said preggy women cannot take it .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
obinnanelson4:
I was told it's of two type during my time too but the difference wasn't up to 10,000. The matron in Gbaja said there's no difference that it's just the brand. I bought mine 28000 naira.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
Phlota:
Hello mums, I spotted this morning and have been having contractions. I'm at the hospital on admission, doctor says I'm in the latent phase of labour.
God will go in with you teamie, we await your BA.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by obinnanelson4(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oliran:

I was told it's of two type during my time too but the difference wasn't up to 10,000. The matron in Gbaja said there's no difference that it's just the brand. I bought mine 28000 naira.
thanks madam for your input, I know Gbaja I once lived on adeyemi street and attented St Anthony's Catholic Church when I was in Lagos. pls madam when was the Injection administered on you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumifortune: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Phew It's been a while!

vigilante is real, old me(before giving birth) use to think it's like vigil or allnite whereby you are awake at night and sleep during the day....mba oh...vigilante is surviving on little or no sleep at all.
No compensating for the lack of night sleep during the
daytime.

But the good thing is that only one look at my baby's face and her cute innocent smile is a big enough reward and motivation for me to press on. smiley

Congratulation to all mamas dropping it like its hot, nothing shall cast our young, our offspring shall continually be source of joy to us and safe delivery to all our bumpy mamas with mother and baby alive and plenty money in Dady's account. Twins and triplets fall on all our fruitful mamas in 2019 in Jesus name. Amen

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Frozenelsa:
Happy new month mamas.

God bless all the mamas that has birthed their LOs, those still pregnant, God will give us strength and for those trusting God, this month will not pass you by.

Teammarch, its closer than we think ooooo, #Godwin ni. It is well with us.

PS: Where is lehwah? Pls who can reach her, we need to know she's OK.
My March mamas, how una dey? Hows waddling going? I have just been laying low n getting all the rest i need.
Mama rbae, hope you are fine n hows the baby kicking?
Mama frozenelsa hope you are waddling well? Can't wait for due date ooo. I just need my normal back, being a first time isnt easy at all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lehwah:

My March mamas, how una dey? Hows waddling going? I have just been laying low n getting all the rest i need.
Mama rbae, hope you are fine n hows the baby kicking?
Mama frozenelsa hope you are waddling well? Can't wait for due date ooo. I just need my normal back, being a first time isnt easy at all

Awwww.....I am fine oooo, don't worry 2019 don reach finish. May God help us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4794) (4795) (4796) (4797) (4798) (4799) (4800) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Annancy(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.