Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8113022 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4817) (4818) (4819) (4820) (4821) (4822) (4823) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamzytee: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
rabluk:

Hurray... my chokolait finally brought you out grin oya take. How are you latest teamie. Welcome to the club and enjoy. We're team extraordinary.

Other hiding team February, pls come out o. I still have more chokolait
thank u team member
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Team December, us at 39weeks

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayomikunkco: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
17weeks 4days slim body with flat tummy before belle so I was fast to start showing at 16weeks also feeling kicks and movements but the movement is like a baby turning I feel the pressure with some pains in d lower abdomen but I read its normal didn't had that with my first though

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sorry to derail. Where can i watch new hollywood movies online pls? Specifically i want to watch acrimony.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayomikunkco: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
Chop kiss you mean at 39w u have a portable bump like this I dey envy you oo safe delivery with mother and lo in good health IJN
pweetyoge:
xoxo tired already
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=Besea post=73964358]Joilin, your bump is so portable.

Me at 36 weeks. Team January. [/quo

Sexy mama LA hot legs LA model. See posing..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ayomikunkco:
Chop kiss you mean at 39w u have a portable bump like this I dey envy you oo safe delivery with mother and lo in good health IJN
No envy o..na unto first time mom things, plus i slim very well before marriage sef. thank you dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
pweetyoge:
xoxo tired already

Ha mama you don't look tired a bit. See as you galant, catwalking with swags self. Swift and easy delivery to you dear. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
pweetyoge:
xoxo tired already

Are u sure is 39weeks or 20weeks grin. cute small bump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Bump at 39weeks praying for this baby to have mercy and come out quick let me rest.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamzytee: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
pweetyoge:
xoxo tired already
sexy bump

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Chanbaby:
Bump at 39weeks praying for this baby to have mercy and come out quick let me rest.

Mama yours is beautifully portable too. Safe delivery to you darling.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
Chanbaby:
Mama this ur belle don set ooo... Baby is coming out any moment from now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ayomikunkco:
17weeks 4days slim body with flat tummy before belle so I was fast to start showing at 16weeks also feeling kicks and movements but the movement is like a baby turning I feel the pressure with some pains in d lower abdomen but I read its normal didn't had that with my first though
Nice portable bump teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
E be like say nah team May and team Dec get bumpy Tuesday today

Other team members show us ur swag
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yea i think thats it, so what will u use to clean when u get to week 32? Im goin to be 32weeks in 3days. grin

rabluk:

I noticed it one time i lied on my chest 4sometime many weeks ago. It was kinda slippery and thick. I haven't noticed it again since then. Dunno if that's it o. I haven't started cleaning yet. I'll wait for week 32. Takia
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
joilin:
Team January representing
This ur bump fine oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Pearl05:

Ha mama you don't look tired a bit. See as you galant, catwalking with swags self. Swift and easy delivery to you dear. Amen.
Ha...i am tired oo..Amen ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Chanbaby:

Are u sure is 39weeks or 20weeks grin. cute small bump
lol teamie...tnk u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
Messyodi:
Yea i think thats it, so what will u use to clean when u get to week 32? Im goin to be 32weeks in 3days. grin

I go copy your answer nw. grin grin dont mind me,i intend to use olive oil and cotton wool too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Fine fine bumps everywhere. Well done mamas!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
My dearest cappo!! Thank you very much kiss
sunbestie:

Teamie u look good

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by primadonnachika: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
Peep my bump at 19weeks + 2 days. Seeing cute bumps all day. They are truly beautiful.

Sunbestie please rock your portable bump jare.

When I was this size with my first, I was about 7 months. I wonder how I’ll look like with this one 7 months cos I’m even starting to waddle.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Horla01: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
rvpbae:
Sorry to derail. Where can i watch new hollywood movies online pls? Specifically i want to watch acrimony.
I'm not sure about watching online but you can download from netnaija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
Congratulations Adorablewifey, i am really happy for you, God is great. May your princess continue to be a source of joy to you and her generation. Oluwatobiloba. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
primadonnachika:
Peep my bump at 19weeks + 2 days. Seeing cute bumps all day. They are truly beautiful.

Sunbestie please rock your portable bump jare.

When I was this size with my first, I was about 7 months. I wonder how I’ll look like with this one 7 months cos I’m even starting to waddle.
Correct waddling mama cheesy grin grin
Abeg let me be cat walking with my small bump joor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Comseg(f): 12:38am On Dec 19, 2018
rezzy:

Congratulations, you are most welcome. Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months

Good day all. And congratulations sis, pls help out with any information on ivf luth. From how patients are treated to success rate. Thanks and God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 2:49am On Dec 19, 2018
Besea:

Great news... It will end in praise.
Amen. Thanks my able cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 4:01am On Dec 19, 2018
Our bump. So sorry it's coming late. @34weeks, third baby. We rep #January#

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 19, 2018
rvpbae:

netnaija dot com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 4:20am On Dec 19, 2018
Where are all my waddling mamas and my dropping it hot team DEC mamas?
How una dey oooo?
Greetings from princess and I.

I did not go MIA on everyone, I am not proud biko.
It has not been an easy battle here even after princess's arrival.
But all I can say, is an incredible God deserves an incredible praise.
We are still at the hospital any ways, I'm just here watching God winning this battle and keeping me alive.

I did not wait 4yrs plus for this miracle to happen, for another to nurse my child, God forbid.

Thank you all for the likes and mentions, much appreciated.
I will be back with a full detailed birth story.

34 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4817) (4818) (4819) (4820) (4821) (4822) (4823) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.