Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122719 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4826) (4827) (4828) (4829) (4830) (4831) (4832) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fourfunmi: 2:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Hallelujah....
Thanks mama
Geesucc:
Congratulations mama thank God it ended in praise.. Just like yst I still remember the Omega 369 u Sheard and God also did mine a month later
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 6:14am On Dec 26, 2018
My Birth story....

My bfp happened at a time when I'd lost all hope on TTC but was relentless.
I had a very stress free pregnancy. My BP and blood sugar level was always on point, no trace of protein in my urine except for pcv result that came out as 29% at 15weeks which i was placed on blood tonics. At 35 weeks a repeat test was done and it came back as 34%, my worries were over as that was the only thing giving me concerns about labour.
Same 35weeks a late dating scan was done which showed my baby weighing 3kg, I was advised to cut down on carbohydrates and do more of fruits and veggies. I wasn't moved by the size as I was convinced that God who kept it there will bring my baby out when it's time.
38 weeks came I was glad I was almost done being pregnant and about to meet our rainbow, the one reason why DH and i cry together. I was already tired of being pregnant and want baby out before the 40weeks mark so I started a 1hr daily walk.
At 38 weeks 6days which was my last antenatal, for the first time my BP read 130/90. I had my concerns about it but my Dr assured me it was fine. That same day I had this headache that lasted like 4hrs even after taking PCM.
On the day I clocked 39 weeks, I decided to up my walk to 2hrs. I did that day with so much energy and knew that something must happen that night. I went to bed with hope of been awoken by contractions but behold I sleep through the night like a baby, I was really disappointed.
39week 1day was FIL memorial, Dh was seriously praying for our baby to come that day but no, God got other plans.
The headache continued again so I told DH that I needed to check my BP as I wasn't comfortable with this headache anymore. We went to the nearest pharmacy to get my baby's soap so I ceased the opportunity to check my BP. I was advised by the pharmacist that I should go check in to my hospital immediately as PCM will only do nothing at this point. When I took a look at the reading, it read 154/110, then I knew it's time to stop the PCM.
we went home picked my hospital card and left for the hospital emergency unit. There another reading was done, time it read 157/110 I was immediately placed on admission. Dh was asked to go bring hospital bag as they were suspecting a case of preeclamppsia. This was around pass 2pm in the afternoon. They kept running one test or the other. Drugs was giving to stabilize my BP to prepare me for induction. They were able to get it to 147/100 at mid night or there about. By 4am which was 39 weeks 2days the induction process started. Mi.sopris.tol was inserted to ripen my cervix.
At 9am I was checked and confirmed to be 2-3cm dilated. At this point my BP was still constantly been monitored yet it kept going up even after the drugs and injs.
Hours later I was having fever with temperature reading at 38.4c and BP 174/110. I was checked to see how far dilated I was, by noon time I was told still 2cm dilated so at this point my membrane was broken to fasten labour. Dr came back to check at pass 4 to see how far dilated again he was shocked to meet me yet again at 2cm. What baffled him most was that baby's head wasn't descending, he was convinced there must be an obstruction somewhere. In all this my baby's heartbeat was constantly been monitored and she was doing fine. He told me he was going to allow me try vaginal delivery but seeing that I wasn't progressing and with my fever and blood pressure constantly on the increase he would advised that I opt for an emergency C-section. I allowed him to finish trying to cajole me and said "Sir, can you pls get my baby out? I've waited for this miracle for 4yrs plus, what's with vaginal delivery?.
He was shocked and was like "Madam, if you had told me this earlier I wouldn't have allowed you go through this pain for this long". He asked that the consent form be signed by Dh, i told him Dh was out for a job but was on his way back and asked that my Mil signed and my cousin to bear witness. Consent was giving as we waited for DH to join us before been wheeled to the theater.
By pass 5pm I was wheeled in and by 5:45 my princess was brought out weighing 2:8kg with strangling cord around her neck and with the largest meconium Dr said he has ever seen in his years of practice.
She was quickly rushed to be resuscitated as she didn't cry. After about 5mins I heard for the first time my baby's cry and I cried.
The nurse standing by my head asked if I was feeling pain seeing me crying. I said no but I was in fact in pain. The pain that TTC made me go through came flashing back and i cried that finally TTC just got defeated.
I stretched to take a look my princess from afar, smiled and fell into what seems like the best sleep ever. YES, I JUST BECAME A MOTHER.

PART 2
I went into a deep sleep but could hear my DH excited voice from afar even though he was just standing by my head. Woke up to a nurse and said good morning ma, she smiled and said good evening.
A repeat pcv was asked to be done 2days after delivery and result came back 20% with me looking all pale. Dr said I bleed alot during the surgery because of my BP and I also had large amount of lochia too. I was asked to be transfused with at least 3paints of blood.
The first blood was set and transfusion began. Few minutes after the my heart started clasping together and beating so fast too, I was shooting down. I could hear my baby cry beside me but couldn't reach out to her. Thankfully one of he nurses who came to give babies bcg walked to my bed side and was asking if they had given my baby. I tried with all the strength I could gather to point to the blood and my neck signifying that I was shoking. She called another nursing that I was reacting to the blood. They took my baby from my side, stopped the transfusion and was able to diffused what was on my system. For hours I couldn't get myself nor reach out to my baby who was crying inconsolably, I felt I failed my child and I cried.
Next day they insisted on another blood transfusion even though I've been placed on tot'hema 2xdaily. I was too traumatized to go on with another. Told them I would pass on the transfusion and continue my drugs. I was asked for a repeat pcv, that again came back 20%. I was always dizzy but too traumatized to go ahead with another blood transfusion. Family members pleaded with me and encouraged me to take another as I may not react to the next one. Thankfully I was able to get through with 2paints successfully. On the 8day I was still on admission, my baby had to be named in the hospital. Again I failed her but I'm thankful she stayed for us even in the womb while she was having growth reduction and while she swallowed meconium as I battle with BP, she stayed with a perfect heartbeat.
Again a repeat pcv test after 48 and 72hrs of transfusion was done and the result came out 34%, hallelujah!!!
And so we were finally discharged at about 11:30pm on 23 DEC as I had insisted I wasn't spending one more night in the hospital. Got to MIL's past midnight 24 DEC. My princess had her first Christmas at home.
We are home now and recovery has been fast, as mother and child are doing just great.
Thank you all for your prayers, words of encouragement, mentions, likes, shares and views.
I wanted to give mentions but I fear that I might omit one or two monikers and I don't want to offend anyone.
I'm thankful I had your prayers and support through it all, thank you so much.
Here's my princess saying thank you all and a merry Xmas. God bless you...

Modified: pic taken down.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 6:17am On Dec 26, 2018
Giddyperson come and see our own Diy Christmas outfit. Manage it like that nne.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 6:34am On Dec 26, 2018
Adorablewifey:
the has been defeated. May the Almighty bless and protect her all the days of her life
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 6:57am On Dec 26, 2018
Adorablewifey:
Congrats once again mama and all thanks to God for this awsome testimony. You will forever be an overcomer in Jesus Name, Amen.
kiss kiss to Adorableprincess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:16am On Dec 26, 2018
Adorablewifey:
My Birth story....

I had a very stress free pregnancy. My BP and blood sugar level was always on point, no trace of protein in my urine except for pcv result that came out as 29% at 15weeks which i was placed on blood tonics. At 35 weeks a repeat test was done and it came back as 34%, my worries were over as that was the only thing giving me concerns about labour.
Same 35weeks a late dating scan was done which showed my baby weighing 3kg, I was advised to cut down on carbohydrates and do more of fruits and veggies. I wasn't moved by the size as I was convinced that God who kept it there will bring my baby out when it's time.
38 weeks came I was glad I was almost done being pregnant and about to meet our rainbow, the one reason why DH and i cry together. I was already tired of being pregnant and want baby out before the 40weeks mark so I started a 1hr daily walk.
At 38 weeks 6days which was my last antenatal, for the first time my BP read 130/90. I had my concerns about it but my Dr assured me it was fine. That same day I had this headache that lasted like 4hrs even after taking PCM.
On the day I clocked 39 weeks, I decided to up my walk to 2hrs. I did that day with so much energy and knew that something must happen that night. I went to bed with hope of been awoken by contractions but behold I sleep through the night like a baby, I was really disappointed.
39week 1day was FIL memorial, Dh was seriously praying for our baby to come that day but no, God got other plans.
The headache continued again so I told DH that I needed to check my BP as I wasn't comfortable with this headache anymore. We went to the nearest pharmacy to get my baby's soap so I ceased the opportunity to check my BP. I was advised by the pharmacist that I should go check in to my hospital immediately as PCM will only do nothing at this point. When I took a look at the reading, it read 154/110, then I knew it's time to stop the PCM.
we went home picked my hospital card and left for the hospital emergency unit. There another reading was done, time it read 157/110 I was immediately placed on admission. Dh was asked to go bring hospital bag as they were suspecting a case of preeclamppsia. This was around pass 2pm in the afternoon. They kept running one test or the other. Drugs was giving to stabilize my BP to prepare me for induction. They were able to get it to 147/100 at mid night or there about. By 4am which was 39 weeks 2days the induction process started. Mi.sopris.tol was inserted to ripen my cervix.
At 9am I was checked and confirmed to be 2-3cm dilated. At this point my BP was still constantly been monitored yet it kept going up even after the drugs and injs.
Hours later I was having fever with temperature reading at 38.4c and BP 174/110. I was checked to see how far dilated I was, by noon time I was told still 2cm dilated so at this point my membrane was broken to fasten labour. Dr came back to check at pass 4 to see how far dilated again he was shocked to meet me yet again at 2cm. What baffled him most was that baby's head wasn't descending, he was convinced there must be an obstruction somewhere. In all this my baby's heartbeat was constantly been monitored and she was doing fine. He told me he was going to allow me try vaginal delivery but seeing that I wasn't progressing and with my fever and blood pressure constantly on the increase he would advised that I opt for an emergency C-section. I allowed him to finish trying to cajole me and said "Sir, can you pls get my baby out? I've waited for this miracle for 4yrs plus, what's with vaginal delivery?.
He was shocked and was like "Madam, if you had told me this earlier I wouldn't have allowed you go through this pain for this long". He asked that the consent form be signed by Dh, i told him Dh was out for a job but was on his way back and asked that my Mil signed and my cousin to bear witness. Consent was giving as we waited for DH to join us before been wheeled to the theater.
By pass 5pm I was wheeled in and by 5:45 my princess was brought out weighing 2:8kg with strangling cord around her neck and with the larges meconium Dr said he has ever seen in his years of practice.
She was quickly rushed to be resuscitated as she didn't cry. After about 5mins I heard for the first time my baby's cry and I cried.
The nurse standing by my head asked if I was feeling pain seeing me crying. I said no but I was in fact in pain. The pain that TTC made me go through came flashing back and i cried that finally TTC just got defeated.
I stretched to take a look my princess from afar, smiled and fell into what seems like the best sleep ever. YES, I JUST BECAME A MOTHER.

Congratulations darling for the victory over TTC, adorablebaby is cute for Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 7:24am On Dec 26, 2018
Congratulations Adorablewifey! She is very cute

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherishyy(f): 7:26am On Dec 26, 2018
Congratulations Adorablewifey. Your BS made me cry and rejoice. I celebrate with you and your Adorable princess. Though I'm TTCing I still have hope. AF came yesterday and I cried like I have never done before. But I know it is well. Congratulations once again!

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:02am On Dec 26, 2018
Adorablewifey:
Manage what? She looks so lovely. What I've saved so I can look at her for 2 more days. I'm so happy. And I'm automatic godmother. Huge congrats to you and your DH.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 8:07am On Dec 26, 2018
Congratulations, adorablewifey, Your testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name.

Devil has failed in your family. Congratulations little princess

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2018
Adorablewifey:
Manage Kini,the baby has celebrated her first Christmas.
Congratulations, dear! Try and rest very well, you didn't fail your child in any way, you both fought to the end. Imagine experiencing preeclampsia at 39weeks and yet baby weight was 2.8kg. My dear is only God, congratulations again.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2018
Adorablewifey:
My Birth story....

By pass 5pm I was wheeled in and by 5:45 my princess was brought out weighing 2:8kg with strangling cord around her neck and with the larges meconium Dr said he has ever seen in his years of practice.

PART 2
I went into a deep sleep but could hear my DH excited voice from afar even though he was just standing by my head. Woke up to a nurse and said good morning ma, she smiled and said good evening.
A repeat pcv was asked to be done 2days after delivery and result came back 20% with me looking all pale. Dr said I bleed alot during the surgery because of my BP and I also had large amount of lochia too. I was asked to be transfused with at least 3paints of blood.
The first blood was set and transfusion began. Few minutes after the my heart started clasping together and beating fast too, I was shooting down. I could hear my baby cry beside me but couldn't reach out to her. Thankfully one of he nurses who came to give babies bcg walked to my bed side and was asking if they had giving my baby. I tried with all the strength I could gather to point to the blood and my neck signifying that I was shocking. She called another nursing that I was reacting to the blood. They took my baby from my side, stopped the transfusion and was able to diffused what was on my system. For hours I couldn't get myself nor reach out to my baby who was crying inconsolably, I felt I failed my child and I cried.
Next day they insisted on another blood transfusion even though I've been placed on tot'hema 2xdaily. I was too traumatized to go on with another. Told them I would pass on the transfusion and continue my drugs. I was asked for a repeat pcv, that again came back 20%. I was always dizzy but too traumatized to go ahead with another blood transfusion. Family members pleaded with me and encouraged me to take another as I may not react to the next one. Thankfully I was able to get through with 2paints successfully. On the 8day I was still on admission, my baby had to be named in the hospital. Again I failed her but I'm thankful she stayed for us even in the womb while she was having growth reduction and while she swallowed meconium as I battle with BP, she stayed with a perfect heartbeat.
Again a repeat pcv test after 48 and 72hrs of transfusion was done and the result came out 34%, hallelujah!!!
And so we were finally discharged at about 11:30pm on 23 DEC as I had insisted I wasn't spending one more night in the hospital. Got to MIL's past midnight 24 DEC. My princess had her first Christmas at home.
We are home now and recovery has been fast, as mother and child are doing just great.
Thank you all for your prayers, words of encouragement, mentions, likes, shares and views.
I wanted to give mentions but I fear that I might omit one or two monikers and I don't want to offend anyone.
Here's my princess Janine, Oluwadabira, Oghenetega saying thank you all and a merry Xmas. God bless you...

Jiro jiro jiroghene me

Jiro jiro jiroghene me

Thank God omere

Our Christmas baby is healthy to God be the glory.

I am so happy for you

The God who did it for you will do it for the rest of us who are yet to deliver.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeydoc(f): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2018
Congratulations x10 mama! Thank God for your life and your sweet baby! She's truly adorable. May God keep you all safe and healthy . Devil is a liar. Kisses and hugs to our Christmas miracle.

Side note: She looks like she would like twins as younger ones! Then after that Triplets!! Let me come and be going.

Adorablewifey:
My Birth story....

PART 2
The first blood was set and transfusion began. Few minutes after the my heart started clasping together and beating fast too, I was shooting down. I could hear my baby cry beside me but couldn't reach out to her. Thankfully one of he nurses who came to give babies bcg walked to my bed side and was asking if they had giving my baby. I tried with all the strength I could gather to point to the blood and my neck signifying that I was shocking. She called another nursing that I was reacting to the blood. They took my baby from my side, stopped the transfusion and was able to diffused what was on my system. For hours I couldn't get myself nor reach out to my baby who was crying inconsolably, I felt I failed my child and I cried.
Here's my princess Janine, Oluwadabira, Oghenetega saying thank you all and a merry Xmas. God bless you...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bceeme(f): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2018
rabluk:
thank you I really appreciate your message , a big amen to the prayer, I intend going there today to make findings myself hopefully it will go well. Thanks once again.

Oh my february teamie, welcome. Sorry to hear about this situation. Please be strong. May God ease your affairs. I have no idea about these hospitals mentioned but i guess sabi mamas will respond soon. From what i know, i think they should accept u. Pls make findings from d hospitals first n give a reason for your change. I dunno if the private hospital can give you a referal with your history or something. There should be a way around it. May we all carry to term n deliver safely.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2018
Adorablewifey:
My Birth story....

PART 2
Thank God for everything. Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2018
Happy birthday to me. Thanking God for His blessings and His love towards me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Adorablewifey post=74170456]My Birth story....

Same 35weeks a late dating scan was done which showed my baby weighing 3kg, I was advised to cut down on]

Congratulations ma. The Lord has seen you through and you are an overcomer. Your testimony shall be permanent. God bless Adorablewifey and family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2018
Mama adorablewifey you and your baby are both strong. Thank God 4hs mercies. Congratulations once again. God bless you and LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2018
gandyluv:
the has been defeated. May the Almighty bless and protect her all the days of her life
Amen!!! Thank you so much mama.
AmJane:

Congrats once again mama and all thanks to God for this awsome testimony. You will forever be an overcomer in Jesus Name, Amen.
kiss kiss to Adorableprincess.
Amen!!! Sloppy kisses from kiss kiss kiss princess to you mama.
Pweetiebabe:
Congratulations darling for the victory over TTC, adorablebaby is cute for Africa.
aww.. Thanks mama, you're so generous.
amorprincesa:
Congratulations Adorablewifey! She is very cute
Thank you mama, we are blushing already kiss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2018
cherishyy:
Congratulations Adorablewifey. Your BS made me cry and rejoice. I celebrate with you and your Adorable princess. Though I'm TTCing I still have hope. AF came yesterday and I cried like I have never done before. But I know it is well. Congratulations once again!
Thank you ma. I can't say worry not but all I can say is though it tarries wait for it. He make things beautiful in his time, your miracle is on its way and close too.
Giddyperson:

Manage what? She looks so lovely. What I've saved so I can look at her for 2 more days. I'm so happy. And I'm automatic godmother. Huge congrats to you and your DH.
Thank you dear godmother. We are anxiously waiting for giddyprince to grace us with his presence and i pray a swift delivery to you.
Akorkor:
Congratulations, adorablewifey, Your testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name.

Devil has failed in your family. Congratulations little princess
Amen!!! Thanks dear.
PraisesG:

Manage Kini,the baby has celebrated her first Christmas.
Congratulations, dear! Try and rest very well, you didn't fail your child in any way, you both fought to the end. Imagine experiencing preeclampsia at 39weeks and yet baby weight was 2.8kg. My dear is only God, congratulations again.
Thank you so much mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Jiro jiro jiroghene me

Jiro jiro jiroghene me

Thank God omere

Our Christmas baby is healthy to God be the glory.

I am so happy for you

The God who did it for you will do it for the rest of us who are yet to deliver.
wink mamaT of live. As many of you that are waiting for that said day, it shall be a swift delivery IJN. Amen
sayoddy:
Happy birthday to me. Thanking God for His blessings and His love towards me

Thanks and happy birthday ma.
Honeydoc:
Congratulations x10 mama! Thank God for your life and your sweet baby! She's truly adorable. May God keep you all safe and healthy . Devil is a liar. Kisses and hugs to our Christmas miracle.

Side note: She looks like she would like twins as younger ones! Then after that Triplets!! Let me come and be going.

kiss kiss kiss from princess to you mama.
Hehehe...twins and triplets? after what DH eyes sew for this one, he said he's closing shop after one more.
Milaby:
Thank God for everything. Congratulations mama
Thank you so much mama..
rabluk:
Mama adorablewifey you and your baby are both strong. Thank God 4hs mercies. Congratulations once again. God bless you and LO
Amen! Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2018
Adorablewifey congrat love. Your BS reminded me of mine. I received 3 pints of blood too. Felt like I would die and leave my baby for someone else.
I'm so happy for you sis, thank God for overcoming.

And adorable princess is such an eye candy. Her Christmas outfit is beauuuutifuul and she has full hair too kiss kiss kiss
God bless you and keep you for us omalicha Janine kiss

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2018
@ Adorablewifey our cappo I rejoice with u. Our testimonies will never be corrupted. Pls u didn't fail your princess don't see it like that. The situation was beyond your control. God alone be praised for always hearing our prayers. Adoreble baby welcome again kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2018
God bless our adorableprincess, Congratulations Adorablewifey

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2018
Adorablewifey........all I have to say is thank you Lord. God bless you, bless Adorabledaddy and Adorablebaby. May delivery be easy for the rest of us ijn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumben(f): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Bceeme post=74165014]Good evening mums, I am new here and don't know how to post independently yet.
Please I have a very urgent issue I would like for you all to help me with.
I am 34weeks pregnant and I am registered to a private clinic already where I have been doing my antenatal and general check up, I am supposed to give birth at this said hospital but as it is now I can't anymore. It happens that my husband has abandon me with this pregnancy and I can't pay a bill of 150k normal or 500k cs delivery charge myself , so I am looking for an alternative preferably general hospital which I will be able to foot my bill myself, I stay in surulere Lagos and my options are Gbaja general hospital or akerele health centre (I learnt they do delivery there too though I am not sure ) I need help with registering in any of these two places , anybody that knows anybody that can help facilitate my registration I will be forever indebted to , I heard they won't accept me because I am almost due but please I need anybody's connection so they can register me .
My edd is Feb 6th , I had my last child through cs 8 years ago and I believe I can have a normal delivery now .
Please i beg you all to help me with this issue before it's extremely too late for me , thank you all for the audience I pray may you all not be let down in time of need and may God show himself in all your situations amen. [/quote

I doubt the general hospital will accept you but I am confident u will be accepted at the health centre cos health centres are not as rigid as gen hospitals. best of luck
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
Adorablewifey, congratulations
Baby Janine, welcome indeed you are a miracle child
kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
BA BA BA

To God be the glory, I put to birth a beautiful baby girl at 12:58pm today 26th of Dec.
Weight 3.4kg with plenty tears that reach my anus
In all am grateful, baby is doing fine, sister is joyful, daddy is happy and mummy is recuperating.
Cc cappo Adorablewifey

BS later

47 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
mum2bsoon:
BA BA BA

To God be the glory, I put to birth a beautiful baby girl at 12:58pm today 26th of Dec.
In all am grateful, baby is doing fine, sister is joyful, daddy is happy and mummy is recuperating.
Cc cappo Adorablewifey

BS later
Yea!!! Boxing day baby. Welcome princess and congratulations mama, may she be all you've prayed for and many more.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
mum2bsoon:
BA BA BA

Cc cappo Adorablewifey

BS later

Congratulations mama!!! Welcone princess!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helen4(f): 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
BA! BA!! BA!!!.
MY Damsel arrived yesterday at 8:22pm via emergency cs after excruciating labour that wasn't progressing. Seven years of GTC finally over. Cappo Besea and team January thank you.

75 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4826) (4827) (4828) (4829) (4830) (4831) (4832) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.