Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8120747 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4867) (4868) (4869) (4870) (4871) (4872) (4873) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
forzarush:
Sorry, but I had to lol at Always, it's not compulsory but those type of sanitary napkins are preferable. it's not even Lady care , it's all those flat ones.

oh I see, tanx a lot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
Me i bought those blue cotton tampoons o, that was wat was written in my hospital list, and iv never used them before. Just follow the hospitals instruction i guess.

Frozenelsa:
Is it compulsory to buy ladycare sanitary pad as part of mother's items or I can buy always sanitary pad? Me I prefer always o. pls mamas help me out.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preeteejoe(f): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
Messyodi:

Me i bought those blue cotton tampoons o, that was wat was written in my hospital list, and iv never used them before. Just follow the hospitals instruction i guess.

I bought the blue one also because that was what was on the hospital list,just get the always for home use and buy get the one that is on the hospital list.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 1:39am On Jan 13, 2019
oluwaleokey:
Sabi Mamas
Please what's your take about registering at an private HMO under NHIS

Heard one would enjoy 90% discount on drugs and other hospital bills plus free scan & lab tests... last for a year even baby would enjoy d freebies up to 3 months after child birth

How true? When one registers, it takes about 2 months for the processes before it finally comes out
Cost about 17 - 18k
It's true.. I did it and it's very good.. you register with NHIS... they fix you with a private HMO.. it comes out about 3wks after registering and they put a start date which is usually 2months from when it became approved.. so the whole process b4 you'll be able to use it is about 3months in total.. I did a myomectomy/CS with it, shoulder surgery, many hospital visits, etc.. it's about to expire in few days time..thinking of renewing it. I paid #15k. I can boldly say it's worth it.. at least from my own experience

But the baby freebies up till 3 months, that am not sure of oo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RayAngel(f): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2019
[quote author=oluwaleokey post=74610572]Sabi Mamas
Finally I registered for the HMO
Wonders shall never cease, I added extra cash to fast track the processing that initially supposed to take 2 months or thereabout to come out but finally, I will most likely have it tomorrow or next
This one na "Lagos-Ibadan expressway"
This country eh, ayam not understanding sha.

pls how do I go about the registration for HMO and the payment. I downloaded the downloadable and I have read from their official website www.nhis.gov.ng yet I did not see where to register. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2019
First of all, which thieving lab collected 10k5 from you to do ICT? If you have to repeat the test, please locate Clinix lab close to you. It's N2,500.

Secondly, if her blood is tainted, I don't think the pregnancy would have gotten upto 20weeks so I can say relax (a bit).

Also, it is usually advisable to take Rhogam maximum of three times and minimum of two times. I know it's quite expensive but there is a an NGO in Ikeja/Ogba (can't remember the name, please Google them) that gives it to indigents for free or to non-indigents at 15k. Just pay them a visit and they should be able to help.

All the best to you and your wife.

aydot2100:

Good day, it's about this Blood group of a thing, I'm A+ while my wife is A- and she is 20 weeks pregnant.

She had an abortion close to 2 years now and we are not aware of the this blood group thing but now the doctor told us that she will have to do a test now ICT I think and if it's negative, then she's good but if not she will have to take 3 Rhogam injections and per injection is 35k and I'm very rich at the moment.

I had to gather money to pay for the test which is 10k5 and the result of the test will take couple of days to be out. 

Pls with your experience, what should we expect from the test and I will need your advice pls, I'm on a hot seat not to talk of my wife.

Thanks in anticipation. 

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 10:35am On Jan 13, 2019
thank you all for the likes.

I've been trying to write my second part but it keeps wiping off without traces.

maybe I will break it into parts.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
Besea:
Our January is finally here! We are so grateful that this journey that began in April/may is finally running to an end and it shall end in praises for all of us.

It's time to shake body, dance, take that long walk and start popping out our babies.

Congratulations to parkiz, jflobaby and Okeoghene4real on the arrival of the little ones.

December porters
Giddyperson... Delivered... 3/1/2019... Prince BS seen
Chanbaby... Delivered... 3/1/2019... Prince
Foreveryoung1515... Delivered...1/1/2019... Princess

Team January

1. besea... 11/1/2019...

2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019... XY...

3. Ejika48...30/1/2019... XX.

4. cutewifey...10/1/2019...XY... Delivered... 31/12/2018... Prince

5. Melly245…26/1/2019... XX...

6. AmJane… 28/1/2019... XX..

7. Fibett…? /1/2019...

8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019... XX... Delivered... 7/1/2019... Prince.

9. Iffffffy...20/1/2019...

10. Honeydoc... 25/1/2019...

11. BarrONLS... 25/1/2019..... XY...

12. Sanyem... 18/1/2019...

13. adamsoghene... 25/1/2019...

14. evamum... 7/1/2019...XY... Delivered... 27/12/2018...Prince

15. Glimpse... 25/1/2019... XY...

16. helen4... 3/1/2019.... XX... Delivered. 26/12/2019... Princess

17. Chithejoyfulmom... 6/1/2019...?

18. Inioluwajoe... 17/1 /2019 ... XY...

19. jflobaby... 21/1/2019... XY... Delivered... 10/1/2019... Prince

20. obinnanelson4…?/1/2019... Delivered... 29/12/2018...princess

21. ftmum... 25/1/2019... XX.

22. Onaswu... 21/1/2019...?

23. Ijesuloba... 17/1/2019... XX

24. Parkiz... Delivered... 3/1/2019... Prince.

#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery u
#Teamnewyearbabies
we are still here o. Back pain, waist pain, n no sleep atall is the order
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ejika48:

Kpele it will be over soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
missyblissy:

Kpele it will be over soon.
Thanks mam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
Messyodi:

Alright mama, I will. Tanks a lot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
RayAngel:
[/quote]
Download K?
You visit their office... NHIS office in any Gov. Hospital can give you guidelines/directives

[quote author=Lilliesbud12 post=74708720]
It's true.. I did it and it's very good.. you register with NHIS... they fix you with a private HMO.. it comes out about 3wks after registering and they put a start date which is usually 2months from when it became approved.. so the whole process b4 you'll be able to use it is about 3months in total.. I did a myomectomy/CS with it, shoulder surgery, many hospital visits, etc.. it's about to expire in few days time..thinking of renewing it. I paid #15k. I can boldly say it's worth it.. at least from my own experience

But the baby freebies up till 3 months, that am not sure of oo

You are right
It worth doing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
art 2
part 2
the doctor ruled it as a threatened miscarriage. so was placed on two weeks bed rest which we ended up spending more than two weeks as dh was scared something might go wrong.

from then onward everything seem to work accordingly.

at 33/34 weeks I stated experiencing sharp /poking/pinching pains deep inside my cervix n it felt like it was the baby using her nails in my jajaina.

at my 36/37 week antenatal I complained about the night pinching pains and the doctor discovered I was already 2cm gone.
she asked me to call home for my bag to be brought.
I was referred to the maternity ward n I was checked by another doctor who also said I was 2cm dilated but only 30 percent effaced as against the analysis of the previous doctor Who said I was 60percent effaced.

the doctor sent us back home in other to give the baby time to bake well.

at the next appointment which was a week later we were asked to take ultrasound to check the baby's weight. the weight came as 3.3 kg measuring 37 weeks 6 days as against lmp that was 37 weeks 3 days.
another ve was done n we were still 2cm dilated so we were sent back home again.

at around 37 weeks we started our early morning and evening walks. sometimes 30 minutes each tim or as the spirit led.

the next appointment at 38/39 weeks didn't hold because it fell on Boxing Day

by now I was already almost tired of pushing I began to count days for the next appointment which fell on the 2nd of January.

I noticed that walking from the hospital gate to our antenatal centre was difficult not knowing my baby was already at station zero.

after all the routine checkups there was no doctor on ground to see so I decided to take myself to the maternity ward to be checked. it was discovered that I was already 4cm gone n baby was at station zero.

my husband brought my bags but kept asking if the doctor that asked us to go home the other time was aware.

by now the VE was no longer traumatising as had made sure we dtd for like 4 to 5 times. n the last time I stayed in bed well to allow the fluid to penetrate all the penetrable. lolz

the doctor sha kept asking how I was feeling but me no dey feel anyhow unusual

Iine was set up for me in case of induction.
so from around few minutes to eleven in the morning till around 9pm I was just 5 CM gone with close to no contraction . they den decided to induce me at few minutes to 10.
still it wasn't what I'd envisaged n I kept complaining on how slow the whole process was.

the only food that was inside me was the one I took at home at around 7am n the little I took with me to antenatal.

I was not allowed to eat as they said it could make me vomit.
dh bought fruits for me but I could only eat little.

I also slept on my left side all through, I was scared of doing otherwise so I wouldn't affect my baby in anyway.
I suffered from terrible left side ache but I was not ready to take any chance when it comes to my baby so as difficult as it was, I tried as much as possible to follow instructions.

around 2 45 am the next morning (3rd) they came for ward check n increased the rate at which my drip was dispensing that was when I started feeling all I'd read on induction.

I kept professing good things but it felt Like the phase wasn't going to be over.
I twisted n wanted to break the drip stand as if I get the power lolz

I was taken into the secluded delivery room when they felt I was ready to push as I kept shouting that I wanted to poop.

they asked me to push but nothing was happening
na so them cut me oo
just then the doctor that examined me at my first VE came in n took over, that was wen I knew God does answers prayers

she observed that with the way they were cutting me there was going to be problem later. so she did it herself n she Kept urging
me to push my baby out as she was not in a good place to stay. .

with help from above I pushed her out at once I don't even know where the strength came from. she was placed on my tummy n I professed goodness into her being.
I didn't even see who I was praying for as I was caught up in the moment n couldn't lift my head. I was sha praying for the slippery being on my tummy.

stitching was another story entirely that took close to two hours

all in all all I am greatly appreciative of God's kindness towards my family n I.

ALHAMDULILLAH ROBIL AL AMEEN

for precious gifts like this baby of mine, I'm more than willing to take the missionary journey again.

January cappo I'm sorry I didn't come to register, I was scared something might happen.

Thanks to everyone who shared their stories for others to read

may God bless n keep our babies in Good health.

I love you all

you all made it fun n I always looked forward to reading from here.

62 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chithejoyfulmom: 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Chanbaby:

oh my sweetheart take hugs kiss this was Giddyperson and I 2weeks ago . Pls dont walk again if u haven't started having contractions cos u will putting urself under unnecessary pain thats what my consultant gyna said. Then remember not to focus too much on Edd but Gdd (God's delivery date). Pls open ur mind to induction and pray for God's help. i will try and drop my BS so u can understand. But I pray that God will help u manage all the issues and give u safe delivery.
thanks dear. I have been doing honeymoon this weekend, let's see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chithejoyfulmom: 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
Giddyperson:

This was us last week. You must not pick every call, you can always call them back next week with the good news. Don't overstress yourself, you can't be having muscle pain on the delivery table. Keep taking the long evening walks, leave stairs, by next week when you're carrying your baby, this will all be a distant memory not worth crying over.
we are all waiting, thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Parkiz thank God for seeing you through.
Pls after the 2weeks bedrest and the bleeding stopped, how did you manage to reach full term and which medical treatment were you given. Did you do cerclage?

I had a pregnancy that was threatened then premature rupture membrane at 7months.

Now that I'm pregnant again and threatened, I've been in hospital since 7 weeks because dh is scared and cerclage not done
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Busybeehf(f): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
missyblissy:

Mama, please take him back to the clinic to see the doctor again. And please lay this issue at the mother thread. It is well
Thnx ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
sayoddy:
Parkiz thank God for seeing you through.
Pls after the 2weeks bedrest and the bleeding stopped, how did you manage to reach full term and which medical treatment were you given. Did you do cerclage?

I had a pregnancy that was threatened then premature rupture membrane at 7months.

Now that I'm pregnant again and threatened, I've been in hospital since 7 weeks because dh is scared and cerclage not done

may God see you through successfully

I didn't really do anything the bleeding stopped the next day we got to the hospital.

all I did was take maximum bedrest, after the two-week bed rest, I still stayed at home for another six weeks. it was easy because I was serving then. I just called my LGI N PPA to inform them.

.n of course I kept Praying .

you will carry to term n deliver a healthy Baby by the grace of God

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
Good evening to all waddling and lovely mamas.
Happy New Year
Indeed it shall end in praise.

#peepingmama

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 12:16am On Jan 14, 2019
Ejika48:

Sorry mama, very soon you will hold your baby in sound health. It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 12:22am On Jan 14, 2019
Parkiz, wonderful birth story. You are forgiven o. What an amazing God, truly doctor's report is not God's report.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 3:40am On Jan 14, 2019
BS
My edd was 31st December and I was thinking I would deliver early like 37 or 38 weeks but that came and passed at 39 weeks I became restless couldn't sleep well I was feeling mild contractions before 39 weeks everything stopped I felt normal, went for my appointment at 39 weeks 4 days and had my OB do a membrane sweep(was not painful at all) I was surprised when she said done. Fast forward to that night I started losing piece of my mucus plug the bloody show but no contractions it was like that till I was 39 weeks 6 days I woke up 12pm and noticed I was wet down there but thought I had peed on myself, got up do the usual then lay on the couch this was 3:30pm so I told hubby that it seems my water is leaking but I changed my underwear and put on pad to see, if anything by 5pm we are going to the hospital and he just said yes ma lol immediately after saying that I got up and felt a gush and there my water broke, so off to the hospital we got there they test to see if its my water and it came back positive which I was 2cm dilated, 4 hours later no contractions so was set to be induced to prevent infection. Started induction process 8pm at 2-3cm got an epidural by 12am because she increased the fluid which made the contractions frequent and intense was so unbearable even with me having high pain tolerance, epidural wear off at 1:30am got the urge to push 2:30am and my baby boy came 3:00am weighing 6lbs 4oz(2.9kg) december 31st at 40 weeks exactly, due date baby with little tear and quiet lol he didn't cry at all he was just staring at the medical team. 7 hours start to finish it could only be God. "Vigilanty is real"
BS submitted
cc Adorablewifey

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 6:14am On Jan 14, 2019
Besea:

Sorry mama, very soon you will hold your baby in sound health. It will end in praise.
my cappo thanks o. Abi na only me Waka come. This one is not even like the other ones I've had. Team Jan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2019
Gaily04:
Good evening to all waddling and lovely mamas.

Happy New Year

Indeed it shall end in praise.

#peepingmama

mama d mama, happy New year...my cappo from way back...I see you're back...h&h 9 months to you tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2019
Besea:
Parkiz, wonderful birth story. You are forgiven o. What an amazing God, truly doctor's report is not God's report.

thank you cappo
my baby is a girl

n thanks for forgiving me. �
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by exquizit(f): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2019
BS

My pregnancy journey was a very smooth one but for the excessive tiredness that got me admitted for 2days. No morning sickness, nausea or spitting except for loss of appetite in the first trimester.

So on Thursday, 20th December, I went for my last clinic and I told the doctor that I was tired of being pregnant, I wanted to have my baby so badly.
He said he had spoken to my husband on phone before calling me in and they both think I should do membrane sweep but warned that it's very painful, I considered it for a moment then later changed my mind. I went home and waited for DH, he's a doctor at the same hospital too but not a gynaecologist.

Around 4:30pm I made up my mind to do it, by 5pm DH was ready for me. I thought the pain would be less if he did it but my sisters, the pain was out of this world, see the way I was crying like a baby. From what I read online I was expecting contractions to start after 24 to 48 hours or at worst, I was expecting the sweep to fail. But in less than 3hours, I started having mild cramps. Around 9:10pm, he did the sweep again and this time, I went to heaven and came back, at that time, I was 3cm dilated.
After the sweep I started having contractions every 4 mins, around 10pm, it became stronger, by 11:30 I couldn't bear the pain again so we left for the hospital around 12:30am

I was just 5cm dilated when I was checked at the hospital around 1am, mucus plug dropped when I was 7cm, and water broke when I was 9cm. They wanted to Break my water earlier but I couldn't bear the pain, so the nurse stopped. At exactly 4:50am Friday morning, after pushing thrice my princess came out with cord loosely tied around her neck, screaming her lungs out!

I had episiotomy and while the doctor was stitching me up, I saw my late grandparents in heaven, I don't even know which is more painful; labour pains or the stitch.
Anyways, to God be the glory cos it ended in praise. I had my baby at exactly 39weeks 2days!

I'm sorry BS is coming so late, I've not had a good sleep since I had my baby, vigilante is a serious something o chai! Mothers are really trying, may God bless and strengthen every mom out there and may our Los be our pride and joy forever! May God keep them in perfect health and may We not cry over them. Amen

Please take me as I am, I'm not a good narrator, manage my story like that. Thank you all.

cc Adorablewifey

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2019
Always cannot absorb what will come out of you mami, that's why you have to buy one of those flat blue ones

Frozenelsa:
Is it compulsory to buy ladycare sanitary pad as part of mother's items or I can buy always sanitary pad? Me I prefer always o. pls mamas help me out.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2019
Good morning beautiful and waddling mamas, how's the ministry moving o. Please I have come again grin. I can't bend down as I feel heavy when trying to bend. What can I do please?
And The kind of BS I am reading is making fear catch me o. God help us all..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneka3000: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2019
@ Giddyperson congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2019
Ejika48:
my cappo thanks o. Abi na only me Waka come. This one is not even like the other ones I've had. Team Jan
No be only you o. I cried yesterday because I was tired of lugging myself around, limping, difficult finding a comfortable position when sleeping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Always cannot absorb what will come out of you mami, that's why you have to buy one of those flat blue ones

Hmmmm, aiit. tanx ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
#PRAYER MONDAY

Thanks! Thanks!
We give You thanks
For all You have done in our lives
We are so blessed
Our soul has found rest
Oh Lord we give You thanks

Our Heavenly Father, Unlimited God, Awesome Wonder, The One who sits in heaven and use the earth as His footstool, Unquestionable God, Awesome Father, Our Strength and Pillar that holds our lives, You are glorious in holiness and fearful in praises, Miracle working God, oh Father we just want to thank You, for Your blessings, immeasurable mercies, grace, protection, provision, help and love we say thank You Baba, thank You for our lives, homes, loved ones and the works of our hands.

Heavenly Father, we pray once more that as You have started this journies in our lives, You will keep us safe, in good health, filled with strength and vigor until the very successful end of our pregnancies. For all good and perfect gifts comes from You, therefore our wombs grows and nurtures our babies to perfection of Your creation in Jesus Might Name. There will be no complication during our pregnancies, our deliveries and afterwards In Jesus Name. All medical personnel our families and loved ones work in our favour and error free at all times in Jesus Mighty Name.

Our Jehovah Jireh, please by Your grace provide all that we need to cater and take care of all our children, we flourish and live in abundance all the days of our lives in Jesus Name and at the end of it all let our joy be full and none missing in Jesus Name

Heavenly Father we also remember Your daughters who have experienced one loss or the other, because You are the Balm in Gilead soothe and heal their pain, give them beauty for ashes and in no time, let their joy be full.

Also for Your daughters who are waiting on You for their miracles, for Your word say whoever trusts in You shall lack nothing good, Father cause their wombs to leap for joy with the conception of their children, remove every hindrance and bring every delay to an end. Cause them to rejoice in You, turn every evil report around, cause everything to work for their good and let their joy be full this year 2019 in Jesus Mighty Name i pray, AMEN!!!

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4867) (4868) (4869) (4870) (4871) (4872) (4873) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.