Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122340 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4868) (4869) (4870) (4871) (4872) (4873) (4874) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
Towerofgrace:
#PRAYER MONDAY

Thanks! Thanks!
We give You thanks
For all You have done in our lives
We are so blessed
Our soul has found rest
Oh Lord we give You thanks

Our Heavenly Father, Unlimited God, Awesome Wonder, The One who sits in heaven and use the earth as His footstool, Unquestionable God, Awesome Father, Our Strength and Pillar that holds our lives, You are glorious in holiness and fearful in praises, Miracle working God, oh Father we just want to thank You, for your blessings, immeasurable mercies, grace, protection, provision, help and love we say thank you Baba, thank You for our lives, homes, loved ones and the works of our hands.

Heavenly Father, we pray once more that as You have started this journies in our lives, You will keep us safe, in good health, filled with strength and vigor until the very successful end of our pregnancies. For all good and perfect gifts comes from you, therefore our wombs grows and nurtures our babies to perfection of Your creation in Jesus Might Name. There will be no complication during our pregnancies, our deliveries and afterwards In Jesus Name. All medical personnel our families and loved ones work in our favour and error free at all times in Jesus Mighty Name.

Our Jehovah Jireh, please by your grace provide all that we need to cater and take care of all our children, we flourish and live in abundance all the days of our lives in Jesus Name and at the end of it all let our joy be full and none missing in Jesus Name

Heavenly Father we also remember Your daughters who have experienced one loss or the other, because you are the Balm in Gilead soothe and heal their pain, give them beauty for ashes and in no time, let their joy be full.

Also for Your daughters who are waiting on You for their miracles, for your word say whoever trusts in You shall lack nothing good, Father cause their wombs to leap for joy with the conception of their children, remove every hindrance and bring every delay to an end. Cause them to rejoice in You, turn every evil report around, cause everything to work for their good and let their joy be full this year 2019 in Jesus Mighty Name i pray, AMEN!!!
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
Greatest Team August 2019!!! grin

we thank God for another week, 2nd tri is getting closer and we can flex our muscles too tongue the journey continues and August 2019 is our final busstop by God's grace

We should be in our week 8, 9, 10 & 11.

It is not too early to identify potential hospitals/clinics and gather relevant information for ante-natal. For teamies experiencing MS, e pele honeymoon phase is right around the corner.

If you hear your name, answer and say hi let us know you are doing ok also wish remaining January mamas safe delivery. Don't forget to welcome new members, ask and answer questions freely without judgement as well

01 AyPortable1
02 Hotmomma
03 amorprincesa
04 Misi16
05 Towerofgrace
06 motic2
07 damibaby
08 BuddingSpear
09 oluwaleokey
10 velocity259
11 mmaglamz
12 spicychic847
13 2pretty4u

Forgive me if i left anyone out. please mention me so i can make necessary adjustment kiss

#teamaugustandtherest
#teamnoloss
#teamswift&easydelivery
#teamsexypreggiessexyborning
#teamtoomuchswagger
#mscannotholdusdown
# motherbabyhusbandalive&plentymoney cool

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Towerofgrace:

we thank God for another week, 2nd tri is getting closer and we can flex our muscles too tongue the journey continues and August 2019 is our final busstop by God's grace

It is not too early to identify potential hospitals/clinics and gather relevant information for ante-natal. For teamies experiencing MS, e pele honeymoon phase is right around the corner.

If you hear your name, answer and say hi let us know you are doing ok also wish remaining January mamas safe delivery. Don't forget to welcome new members, ask and answer questions freely without judgement as well
present cappo we are doing fine slow and steady this phase will soon be over
please what is the meaning of MS

01 AyPortable1
02 Hotmomma
03 amorprincesa
04 Misi16
05 Towerofgrace
06 motic2
07 damibaby
08 Buddyspear
09 oluwaleokey
10 velocity259
11 mmaglamz
12 spicychic847

Forgive me if i left anyone out. please mention me so i can make necessary adjustment kiss

#teamaugustandtherest
#teamnoloss
#teamswift&easydelivery
#teamtoomuchswagger
#mscannotholdusdown

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
Present cappo.... slow and steady this phase will soon be over
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
motic2:

MS - Morning Sickness

Yes o, slow and very steady
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
please what is the meaning of MS?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ok thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Towerofgrace:
#PRAYER MONDAY

Thanks! Thanks!
We give You thanks
We are so blessed
Our soul has found rest

Our Heavenly Father, Unlimited God, Awesome Wonder, The One who sits in heaven and use the earth as His footstool, Unquestionable God, Awesome Father, Our Strength and Pillar that holds our lives, You are glorious in holiness and fearful in praises, Miracle working God, oh Father we just want to thank You, for Your blessings, immeasurable mercies, grace, protection, provision, help and love we say thank You Baba, thank You for our lives, homes, loved ones and the works of our hands.

Heavenly Father, we pray once more that as You have started this journies in our lives, You will keep us safe, in good health, filled with strength and vigor until the very successful end of our pregnancies. For all good and perfect gifts comes from You, therefore our wombs grows and nurtures our babies to perfection of Your creation in Jesus Might Name. There will be no complication during our pregnancies, our deliveries and afterwards In Jesus Name. All medical personnel our families and loved ones work in our favour and error free at all times in Jesus Mighty Name.

Our Jehovah Jireh, please by Your grace provide all that we need to cater and take care of all our children, we flourish and live in abundance all the days of our lives in Jesus Name and at the end of it all let our joy be full and none missing in Jesus Name

Heavenly Father we also remember Your daughters who have experienced one loss or the other, because You are the Balm in Gilead soothe and heal their pain, give them beauty for ashes and in no time, let their joy be full.

Also for Your daughters who are waiting on You for their miracles, for Your word say whoever trusts in You shall lack nothing good, Father cause their wombs to leap for joy with the conception of their children, remove every hindrance and bring every delay to an end. Cause them to rejoice in You, turn every evil report around, cause everything to work for their good and let their joy be full this year 2019 in Jesus Mighty Name i pray, AMEN!!!
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
Towerofgrace:
#PRAYER MONDAY

Thanks! Thanks!
We give You thanks
We are so blessed
Our soul has found rest

Our Heavenly Father, Unlimited God, Awesome Wonder, The One who sits in heaven and use the earth as His footstool, Unquestionable God, Awesome Father, Our Strength and Pillar that holds our lives, You are glorious in holiness and fearful in praises, Miracle working God, oh Father we just want to thank You, for Your blessings, immeasurable mercies, grace, protection, provision, help and love we say thank You Baba, thank You for our lives, homes, loved ones and the works of our hands.

Heavenly Father, we pray once more that as You have started this journies in our lives, You will keep us safe, in good health, filled with strength and vigor until the very successful end of our pregnancies. For all good and perfect gifts comes from You, therefore our wombs grows and nurtures our babies to perfection of Your creation in Jesus Might Name. There will be no complication during our pregnancies, our deliveries and afterwards In Jesus Name. All medical personnel our families and loved ones work in our favour and error free at all times in Jesus Mighty Name.

Our Jehovah Jireh, please by Your grace provide all that we need to cater and take care of all our children, we flourish and live in abundance all the days of our lives in Jesus Name and at the end of it all let our joy be full and none missing in Jesus Name

Heavenly Father we also remember Your daughters who have experienced one loss or the other, because You are the Balm in Gilead soothe and heal their pain, give them beauty for ashes and in no time, let their joy be full.

Also for Your daughters who are waiting on You for their miracles, for Your word say whoever trusts in You shall lack nothing good, Father cause their wombs to leap for joy with the conception of their children, remove every hindrance and bring every delay to an end. Cause them to rejoice in You, turn every evil report around, cause everything to work for their good and let their joy be full this year 2019 in Jesus Mighty Name i pray, AMEN!!!

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
Parkiz:
art 2
part 2
the doctor ruled it as a threatened miscarriage. so was placed on two weeks bed rest
Wonderful BS.. Thank God it ended in praise.. Congratulations mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Towerofgrace:
#PRAYER MONDAY
Thanks! !
Amen. God bless you Mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misi16: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
Towerofgrace:

#teamaugustandtherest
#teamnoloss
#teamswift&easydelivery
#teamtoomuchswagger
#mscannotholdusdown

Amen to the prayers and present MA, reporting live from my bed with a bottle of sprite consoling my MS. And I am hot!!!! Sexy I wish As in my body temperature can boil water. I cannot wait for honeymoon phase o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lemonadewifey:
Good morning beautiful and waddling mamas, how's the ministry moving o. Please I have come again grin. I can't bend down as I feel heavy when trying to bend. What can I do please?
And The kind of BS I am reading is making fear catch me o. God help us all..
As innn... fear don de catch me too especially as the day draws closer. No shaking we go rough am with the help of God.
Mama c u oo, no bend if you cannot na. Or try to bend at ur knee not your waist. Call anyone around to help too. Biko don't stress it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
Besea:

No be only you o. I cried yesterday because I was tired of lugging myself around, limping, difficult finding a comfortable position when sleeping.
lolzzzzz sorry my capppppo.. I can't wait to hold my LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Capping I dey ooo, Madam still dey deal with us oo but it's well, we are progressing.

Towerofgrace:

01 AyPortable1
02 Hotmomma
03 amorprincesa
04 Misi16
05 Towerofgrace
06 motic2
07 damibaby
08 Buddyspear
09 oluwaleokey
10 velocity259
11 mmaglamz
12 spicychic847

#teamaugustandtherest
#teamnoloss
#teamswift&easydelivery
#teamtoomuchswagger
#mscannotholdusdown

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Cappo, I gallant oh, how are you too?
Had to change my prenatal supplement as I feel it has a great hand in this ms. All in all we are grateful to God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
lawvlypearl:

mama d mama, happy New year...my cappo from way back...I see you're back...h&h 9 months to you tongue

Not yet my dear. But hopefully this year. I need to go through a minor surgery to remove my implanon, recover and start again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2pretty4u(f): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Towerofgrace:

01 AyPortable1
02 Hotmomma
03 amorprincesa
04 Misi16
05 Towerofgrace
06 motic2
07 damibaby
08 Buddyspear
09 oluwaleokey
10 velocity259
11 mmaglamz
12 spicychic847

#teamaugustandtherest
#teamnoloss
#teamswift&easydelivery
#teamtoomuchswagger
#mscannotholdusdown

Well done mama, I am team august. Would love to be part of this wonderful family, hope I am welcome. God's grace all around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TheClulssHomakr: 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Towerofgrace, it was with great pleasure that I read your pregnancy announcement! Congratulations to you mama, may you and every pregnant mama here have a pleasant journey and safe delivery. Healthy mums, healthy babies and excited daddies (or other mummies wink ) at the end of the pregnancy journey.

Congratulations on the birth of your little ones Adorablewifey, Giddyperson, Chanbaby and many other mummies whose announcements I missed.
Thanks for sharing your birth stories exquizit, Parkiz and Milaby. May the Lord Almighty bless and keep all the precious little ones!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TheClulssHomakr: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lemonadewifey:
Good morning beautiful and waddling mamas, how's the ministry moving o. Please I have come again grin. I can't bend down as I feel heavy when trying to bend. What can I do please?
And The kind of BS I am reading is making fear catch me o. God help us all..

Don't bend nah mama. This is your time to send people on errand anyhow ooo grin Enjoy it well well!
Don't be scared about the birth, it is a natural process. Just imagine the number of people being born worldwide, there are approximately 360,000 babies born per day and 15,000 births per hour worldwide shocked If the thing dey horrible like that, nobody go dey born again jare.

You'll be just fine mama.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
February mamas, i hail thee. Our seniors.... i greet una.
My respectful juniors, how are you doing. Hope you're doing just great and its as easy as licking icecream. My stubborn juniors, how are you too. Don't worry, u wee have juniors too.

The xtraordinary team February, i raise yansh 4una. Shey una de enjoy every every. Na small remain. Just a little while more.

I don't even know what my emotions are like. Whether I'm anxious ni o or happy or nervous or expectant or unprepared. I suddenly feel i have not made enough arrangements n i am nt ready/ unserious. I suddenly realised time is closing in very quickly. The uncertainty of d birthing process and alll.I hope m not been too emotional.

I hope u guys are doing better sha.pls come share your feelings n lets relate.

Love you all

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lusco(f): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Halo house n gudevening pls am new here. I was diagnosed with Endotrioma last month n d Dr said I ve to GI for surgery. Mamas in d house is the anyoda option or sumtin I can take to get rid of it .tanks
Plsss I need answers ASAP plsssssss

Attached is d scan result
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
Gaily04:

Not yet my dear. But hopefully this year. I need to go through a minor surgery to remove my implanon, recover and start again

God will make it easy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdedoyinO(f): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
rabluk:
My respectful juniors, how are you doing. Hope you're doing just great and its as easy as licking icecream. My stubborn juniors, how are you too. Don't worry, u wee have juniors too.

The xtraordinary team February, i raise yansh 4una. Shey una de enjoy every every. Na small remain. Just a little while more.

I don't even know what my emotions are like. Whether I'm anxious ni o or happy or nervous or expectant or unprepared. I suddenly feel i have not made enough arrangements n i am nt ready/ unserious. I suddenly realised time is closing in very quickly. The uncertainty of d birthing process and alll.I hope m not been too emotional.

Love you all

Cappo, it is joint pain oo especially my knees and fingers. Everything is fine generally but I can't stop imagining how I will fall into labour and the drama that might happen that day. God is in control sha.

It shall be short and sharp delivery for us all in Jesus name. Congratulations to mamas who have finished the nine months race

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
TheClulssHomakr:

Don't bend nah mama. This is your time to send people on errand anyhow ooo grin Enjoy it well well!
Don't be scared about the birth, it is a natural process. Just imagine the number of people being born worldwide, there are approximately 360,000 babies born per day and 15,000 births per hour worldwide shocked If the thing dey horrible like that, nobody go dey born again jare.

You'll be just fine mama.
Hahahahahahahaha I am thinking of hanging boot after this one o but oga no gree. Thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
rabluk:

As innn... fear don de catch me too especially as the day draws closer. No shaking we go rough am with the help of God.
Mama c u oo, no bend if you cannot na. Or try to bend at ur knee not your waist. Call anyone around to help too. Biko don't stress it
Lol. I still have a long way o. Wish I was giving birth next week or next month. July is far o.
I will reduce the bending. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Almost 36 weeks and I feel im not ready yet. Just this evening i was picturing my princess in my arms, and im like so i will soon have her with me? Crazy thoughts kept creeping in, i just pray and hope i will be a good mother. I totally feel unprepared. Like how am i going to cope with work and her? Loads and loads of thoughts. Lord help me. The pain i feel these days is something else.

rabluk:

Love you all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BuddingSpear(f): 12:06am On Jan 15, 2019
Towerofgrace:

01 AyPortable1
02 Hotmomma
03 amorprincesa
04 Misi16
05 Towerofgrace
06 motic2
07 damibaby
08 Buddingspear
09 oluwaleokey
10 velocity259
11 mmaglamz
12 spicychic847

#teamaugustandtherest
#teamnoloss
#teamswift&easydelivery
#teamtoomuchswagger
#mscannotholdusdown

Amen cappo

My handle is BuddingSpear, I didn't get a mention because it wasn't spelt correctly.

Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 5:46am On Jan 15, 2019
Goldenheart002:
Happy new year and congrats to all January mamas
Giddype.rson, u be MVP kiss kiss

My former teamies, what's happening??
Mama Curvilici.ous, someone's birthday loading! Hope another someone is baking? grin grin
Mumm.yaudrey, birthday loading too abi? Coman join ur new team o
Mama Holys.teph??
Mama Chiji.uche??
Mama Mi.tche15??

Mama bloom.ingbud, our next door neighbor, shey idowu is baking......yeeeh! Who slapped me?
Mama cla.seek, is somebody's sista loading? Or loaded?
All January 2018 mamas, kilon sele? I'm ready to be back oh but AF went MIA, who knows how to induce it?
You no remember me, but I go reply. grin
My AF just came back yesterday. After over a year.
I don go commot fp. I'm ready for another baby o. Oluwa, na girl I want this time. Thanks in advance. wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:23am On Jan 15, 2019
May God bless all mamas.
Our January mamas, grace for safe and swift delivery, Amen.

Other Senior sabi mamas, I pray for more grace to continue pushing the truck as our LO bake very well. Don't be tire please. Jehovah is your strength.

To my Junior mamas especially the August whom Ms is still doing strong thing, it will soon be over and you will start the honeymoon phase. It's so sweet that you just forget about all the Ms. All you will be doing is glowing , catwalking and tantalizing Dh all over the house especially the oza room.

To all our mamas that their journey were stopped abruptly and all mothers and fathers of Nations, Oh lord remember them early and restore unto them double for their trouble in this fresh and fertile year 2019 to your glory alone. We pray oh Lord. In Jesus wondrous name we pray. Amen.

To my sweetest May team, my able cappo sunbestie, Astilo and others I believe that we are doing marvelously great and actively exercising very well in the oza room giving Dh different styles cowgirl, doggy, one leg up and others as the spirit leads and your muscles can carry you (/pls nobody should ask for description as me too don't know them, but all I know is that missionary is not working for me now) .

Rant Time
Whenever I sit flat on the floor and raise my leg in such a way that the foot is placed flat on the ground and kneel pointing up, I feel so much pain in the abdomen. Please is it normal or I should be concerned about it? Being FTM I don't know which one is normal and when water is becoming excess to the garri.

And the way I feel pressed now is something else. I urinate like horse. The more I drink water, the more I feel urge to urinate more. Should I reduce the fluid I take so as to reduce the frequency? In a day, I change pants like 3 times. If I cough hard, or laugh too much, urine must escape my vijajanah.
Pleasey Phd holders in this ministry, health care givers in the ministry should answer your troubled baby sister.

Lastly my baby is too gentle and sleeps alot. All he does is just little stretching when he wakes and a gentle tapping here and there once in a while. Is there anything I can do to make him more active like playing football, basketball or even jumping upandan on the cushion.

May we all carry to term and behold our LO in our hands. Amen.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gegyna(f): 7:02am On Jan 15, 2019
Sabi mamas in the house pls help me look into these. Am 36 weeks pregnant. Went for weekly ante natal clinic yday and doc told me i was measuring small, i was measuring 30 weeks as against 36 weeks. Meanwhile i was at d hospital last week and everything was fine. Baby was measuring 35 weeks last week. I was told to go for a scan. Babys heartbeat is fine. Though i want to seek another opinion today before i go for the scan.
My question is how posible can my baby go from 35 weeks to 30 weeks just within a week. Who has experienced this before and what was the outcome. Pls help a worried ftm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 7:10am On Jan 15, 2019
gegyna:
Sabi mamas in the house pls help me look into these. Am 36 weeks pregnant. Went for weekly ante natal clinic yday and doc told me i was measuring small, i was measuring 30 weeks as against 36 weeks. Meanwhile i was at d hospital last week and everything was fine. Baby was measuring 35 weeks last week. I was told to go for a scan. Babys heartbeat is fine. Though i want to seek another opinion today before i go for the scan.
My question is how posible can my baby go from 35 weeks to 30 weeks just within a week. Who has experienced this before and what was the outcome. Pls help a worried ftm
It could be baby has dropped ,but do get a scan in a standard place to rule out issues.
Don't panic, not good for baby.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4868) (4869) (4870) (4871) (4872) (4873) (4874) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.