Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,377 members, 7,781,058 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:11 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8063811 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4886) (4887) (4888) (4889) (4890) (4891) (4892) ... (6952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 10:00am On Jan 24, 2019
dbeauty:

Awww..sorry dear momma.. the Lord will strengthen you.

Atleast look on the bright side, your mum is on her way to the rescue. God bless her. God bless your dh too. The Lord will grant you deep strength from within.
My own rant o..

This one I and dh don't have mothers now..afraid is catching me how I will cope. I'm scared aswear. Even this phase has just been God o. Cos I'm still vomiting every single morning before going to work. It leaves me so exhausted. No one to pamper me sef except dh. But you know those kind of pampering mother's give? I miss it loads...plus my elder ones are not close by at all. Seriously I try not to be depressed but it's not easy. Just me and my God o. Now I just wonder how I will cope when baby comes.

@cappo sunbestie and my dear teamies how I go do na? Any suggestions on how to fight this depression? Afraid is catching me. Jesus dey with me sha.

You will surely cope my dear. I have a mother but no MIL. My mom didn't come to see me until like 2 month after birth. I did everything myself and when she even came sef, she didnt do much. Your inner strength would surprise you. If I can do it, I believe you can to.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2019
rabluk:
My people, please who has ordered something from amazon b4. What is the experience like?

I have ordered from Amazon much time while in US and Nigeria. For Nigeria I used mallforafrica and I am going to try Quickteller platform soon. The prices are not bad if what you are ordering is plenty as par delivery package. If you order straight from Amazon without any of these platforms, the delivery price na die unless you want to use post office which some of my colleagues have made use before.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2019
missyblissy:

Great service if you are in us or uk. Easy delivery not expensive but you are in Nigeria check if the seller sends his items to Nigeria. The delivery cost is usually expensive
I can c delivery isn't cheap at all. Delivery of abt 60k 4 60k worth of goods embarassed I'll just patronize made sold in Nigeria goods abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2019
Akorkor:

I have ordered from Amazon much time while in US and Nigeria. For Nigeria I used mallforafrica and I am going to try Quickteller platform soon. The prices are not bad if what you are ordering is plenty as par delivery package. If you order straight from Amazon without any of these platforms, the delivery price na die unless you want to use post office which some of my colleagues have made use before.
Thanks mama. I'm in Nigeria. It's just 1 item i saw o. I no do again abeg

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2019
Misi16:

We are teamsexypreggy. Our bumps will be sexy.#bumpgoals. tongue

Iffa hear! Eba and akpu bumps
No worry just wait and see
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2019
dbeauty:

Jesus you are too good to us. Wow! Mama Curvilicious I'm so happy to see our handsome baby turn 1!!! God is so faithful! Congrats and many more happy years to him. Oya ready to sama him with twins o..2019 is still fully ready..lol.. congrats once more..

Thank you, mama
Na my prayers o(double double)
I know say ms dey do u but each time you throw up abeg pray for me to throw up like u too soon
Love youuuuuu kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2019
Ejika48:
amen thanks @zaynie for been there Tru d early stage hows ur lo

She's doing great. Thanks for asking

And you're welcome kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2019
gegyna:

Baby and i are doing great by Gods Grace. Though am on watchlist by the doctors. Remember i was worried about baby measuring small but all the examinations i have done are coming out fine. I also have been told to start considering the method of birth i want. Pelvis pressure comes once in a while, hoping baby engages soon. Cappo rabluk at what week can i start eating pineapple. May our journey end in bliss in jesus name.

hi mama how far with baby's measurement. Have u also decided the birth method?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2019
Frozenelsa:

Really? pls which place did he make the thread? wonders shall never cease.

Business section
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2019
rabluk:

*side eyes*
Kpele teamie. Wait till 1st oo
Na the first indey wait for so she and her elder sister will be birthday matez
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2019
Chithejoyfulmom:
bs
so it was a planned pregnancy, so around march 2018 I removed my Iucd and we began to plan for a baby boy. we followed the billings method and by grace of God I concieved. I knew from day one that I was pregnant. I didn't experience any morning sickness unlike my first pregnancy. I was just feeling sleepy althrough.fast forward to 15weeks I became down with malaria plus and typhoid which caused me to spend 2weeks in the hospital. Every other thing went smooth until I became so tired and depressed from being pregnant at 39 weeks, moreover my leave had started reading and baby was still chilling. I ate dates, pineapples, I took long walks,I climbed stairs,I gave my nanny one week off and I took care of my 2yo while working from home too.all in all no show. I had plenty kpekus with eh such that if sperm de finish him own for finish. at 40 weeks I was fed up, my mom wasn't helping my serenity, she cared too much,she would call every 5mins because I had a false labor the previous week.so I decided to off my phone and rest. my gynea scheduled me for induction after carrying out a membrane stretch on me. on the 16 my boss called and said he was very sick that I should just go to court to help him plead for an adjournment, over Sabi me started telling him that I can handle the matter since we both drafted and prepared it together, so my dear sisters I started driving down from festac to apapa high court in my mind I wanted to act supper woman before being induced the following day. I go to court and lo and behold immediately I stood up to answer to the judge my water broke.Everyone saw it,and in that position I had to plead for adjournment and contraction started in full force. I called dh and he was far,so a good guy helped drive me back to festac to my hospital. my hospital bag was already in my car, so immediately I reached I was checked but still 3cm and contraction was coming in full force.the gynea inserted misoprostol 50mg inside me, I didn't feel anything until 8pm, after another 5omg was inserted, my madness began,I saw hell and I came back. the contraction was strong and coming back to back, eh was massaging my back while I was in pain and seriously shouting untop of my voice,chai I was in turmoil but God pass labor. at 12am on the 17th I was 8cm but baby's head has already dropped totally. I entered the labor room fully dailated with strong painful contractions,I pushed once with every thing in me and my son came out weighing 3.1kg without tear. I started crying because I was relieved,I was shouting thank you doctor,thank you nurse. all to the glory of God.. safe delivery to all pregnant women, baby dust to those trying to conceive, strength to mom's who stay awake all night. we all are supper women. to my January teamies you guys rock.
congratulations to you mama you are indeed a super woman, please i would like to ask which hospital are you using in festac and any review on emel hospital festac will be well appreciated? thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rbae:

Business section

Thanks so much mama, I have already done that. May God help us from username spoilers.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jflobaby: 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
Mummyejire:

Wow!! God be praise may the baby be a continuous channel of joy and blessings. Kudos for a well detailed B.S

Amen, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Akorkor:

You will surely cope my dear. I have a mother but no MIL. My mom didn't come to see me until like 2 month after birth. I did everything myself and when she even came sef, she didnt do much. Your inner strength would surprise you. If I can do it, I believe you can to.

wow! Amen! I am encouraged by this. Thanks dear Mama. God bless you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
curvilicious:

Thank you, mama
Na my prayers o(double double)
I know say ms dey do u but each time you throw up abeg pray for me to throw up like u too soon
Love youuuuuu kiss

Oya na! My prayer mode activated. The Lord will grant you speedy answers to your heart's desire in Jesus name..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
this knd GOD OOi never see your type oo this kind God oo blessed be your holy name..oya sing along grin kiss my JOY knows no bound am so happy may our joy be permanenet.was just hugging people around me..may God bless you i will see you soon
Ejika48:
Ba Ba.......
Clear road! My prince charming made his grand entry yesterday 23 via VD. Mom, dad, sisters, n baby all doing great! I can't thank the Lord enough o....help me oshout halleluyah to the great God! My joy is unmeasurable. BS later @Surulady where re u o! Madam @zaynie, cappo @ Besea and all January Mama's I don arrive o.he's so handsome!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Surulady:
this knd GOD OOi never see your type oo this kind God oo blessed be your holy name..oya sing along grin kiss my JOY knows no bound am so happy may our joy be permanenet.was just hugging people around me..may God bless you i will see you soon
@Surulady thanks so much u own is on d way u are next to testify but don't let me hear that u cannot come o. Regards to oga abeg let him know
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
sayoddy:

Congrats. God bless handsome bobo.

Nice Bs Chithejoyfulmom. To God be the glory.
Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
ameen and ameen God is at work will tell him when i get home am still dancing at work oo grin grin
Ejika48:
@Surulady thanks so much u own is on d way u are next to testify but don't let me hear that u cannot come o. Regards to oga abeg let him know
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by majestique(f): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
rabluk:
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL

( HAIL TEAM EXTRAORDINARY)

Yay... how are we. I hope we are enjoying all the symptoms associated with late 3rd trimester. We are gradually moving to senior class. We should be in our week 35, 36,37, 38, 39. February is just some days away.

Name...............EDD............SEX
1. Glimpse .......... Jan 25/ Feb 1st................. Bobo
2. Bunny19 .......... double for your trouble
3. Geesucc ............14th Feb 2019
4. Messyodi ..........16th/17th Feb 2019...........Babe
5. Dazzlinganio .....13th Feb 2019. ..................Babe
6. Mumben ........... 11th Feb 2019
7. Faithpeace ......... 22nd feb 2019..............babe
8. Sweetveee ........15/02 ...babe... delivered 14/1 BS seen
9. AdedoyinO ........27th Feb 2019.....................Bobo
10. rabluk .......... ..24th Feb 2019.....................surprise
11. estagirl ............18th Feb 2019................... Babe
12. Majestique ......26th Feb 2019
13. Meeva621 .......26th Feb 2019
14. gegyna ..........9th Feb 2019
15. stephmiracle ...21st Feb 2019
16. kuhuz ..............12th Feb 2019
17.Hyphee.....
18. Yesitsme ........28th feb 2019 .................Babe
19. sholai .............10th Feb 2019
20. Owlette .......... 21st Feb2019
21. Ekis .................20th Feb 2019 ..............surprise
22. Meggitto21......17th Feb 2019
23. Naomi1990 ......... march porter
24. creamzytee ...14th feb 2019......................Babe
25. Bceeme ...........6th feb 2019
26. BrilliantF .......... 18 Feb 2019
27. jennyurch ...........march porter
28. lehwah ................ march porter
29. PraisesG ......... march porter ......... bobo

My darlings pls respond to roll call. This will be the last before our sweet month of February.

Mamas pls submit the sex if you know pls. Indicate if you are team surprise like me too.

@PraisesG forgive this your cappo n her pregnancy brain

Our antenatal appointment is now weekly, pls endeavour not to miss them

May the rest of the journey be smooth.

Salam

Present cappo! I cannot begin to explain how tired i am. I have to wake up 4 am and sleep 10 pm daily due to work. I trek long distance due to traffic and end up drowsy in the office but i dare not close my eyes. right hand is swollen and numb ( although the doctor says it's normal), i've got hemorrhoid and heartburn i have to manage, my feet feel like it can no longer support my entire weight so i end up massaging after work. then the thought of labor scares the hell out of me(though i've been forming strong). The good thing is that whenever i remember what it took me to conceive, i feel like enduring everything. I pray God answers my prayer and reduce my labor pain & time.

btw sex is xx

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gegyna(f): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
rabluk:

hi mama how far with baby's measurement. Have u also decided the birth method?

Baby is measuring according to my LMP and weighing about 2.7kg as at last week tuesday. But seems my princess is on the small side. Heart beat and fetal movement was monitored with one machine and shes is doing excellently well. As per birth method i wanted to have epidural but my doctor is not in support cos i have tachycardia ( i hope i got the spelling corectly) in pregnancy. So i am waiting for mother nature to take its course. Hope you and othet teamies are doing well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chithejoyfulmom: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
motic2:

congratulations to you mama you are indeed a super woman, please i would like to ask which hospital are you using in festac and any review on emel hospital festac will be well appreciated? thanks
I used outreach women's and children's hospital 4th avenue festac.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
@team February, anyone walking awkwardly like me?
As if the waist want to disintegrate.
How do one cope with bed rest at this stage,!
I'm going to start counting down.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hello mama's. We are 31weeks 3days.I've been hearing this gurgling and rumbling sound in my belly for the past 30mins. I just hope all is well. Google said its no cause for alarm but as a FTM, I worry too much. Pls, hope it's no problem.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Congrats mama grin grin

Ejika48:
Ba Ba.......
Clear road! My prince charming made his grand entry yesterday 23 via VD. Mom, dad, sisters, n baby all doing great! I can't thank the Lord enough o....help me oshout halleluyah to the great God! My joy is unmeasurable. BS later @Surulady where re u o! Madam @zaynie, cappo @ Besea and all January Mama's I don arrive o.he's so handsome!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Im sure all is well. Panic not. But to keep your mind at ease u can call your doctor

Rbae:
Hello mama's. We are 31weeks 3days.I've been hearing this gurgling and rumbling sound in my belly for the past 30mins. I just hope all is well. Google said its no cause for alarm but as a FTM, I worry too much. Pls, hope it's no problem.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lol the awkward walk starts at night for me and it increases when im pressed. Honestly i cant wait for feb grin

PraisesG:
@team February, anyone walking awkwardly like me?
As if the waist want to disintegrate.
How do one cope with bed rest at this stage,!
I'm going to start counting down.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
A big congratulations to all the January mama's, seems y,'all planned to drop it like its hot towards the end of the month. I'm so loving the back to back BA. May God bless a d protect ur LO's

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
Messyodi:

Im sure all is well. Panic not. But to keep your mind at ease u can call your doctor

Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
How safe is zobo drink ? Iv been having severe cramps since i started taking it. 37weeks today

(1) (2) (3) ... (4886) (4887) (4888) (4889) (4890) (4891) (4892) ... (6952) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rhayne(f), Lesbihornest(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.