Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123865 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5009) (5010) (5011) (5012) (5013) (5014) (5015) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
Continuation

I had my baby girl June 22nd 2016. Fast Forward to July 2018 i took in. Wow!!! Wasn't planning it for that time, wanted it to be after my baby girl most have clocked 3 years.

Wow!!! God does his thing in his time so i n hubby embraced it whole heartedly but this time i suggested i registered with the private clinic so in case of anything i wouldn't have to be stranded like d other time.

Hubby accepted n d doctor worked with me. I didn't have any MS, nothing irritates me, i eat whatever. It was a smooth ride. But this BP resurfaced n i kept telling d doctor that i would like to push my baby myself this time. He obliged n said with God it's possible.

My BP kept fluctuating from 150/100, 140/90, 110/90 n so on. I kept telling doctor i can do it. Fast forward to my first EDD(12th April) no sign of labor. Doctor said i can't be induced due to previous scar. I was praying n hoping i fall into labor before my next EDD(18th April) which was a week apart.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
sayoddy:
Lol, June first, May later as May mammas are rocking the thread.
By the way, I am not seeing August teamies making mouth nowadays, the belle is real now.

April mamas, carry go. Swift delivery to everyone
We are gallantly on ground oooo just that reality of setting up the baby's room plus shopping coupled with work stress no be here wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
konklushun:

I didn't enjoy their services, they seem disorganized. I have not used them for delivery though. I had to switch to Smith Medical at Iponri.
Oh okay , thanks for this review. I want to use them for antenatal and I’ve heard good reviews about the owner who’s a consultant obgyn I want to know if he’s worth the hype

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mummyejire:

Teamie me and you dey same boat o,the Braxton Hicks has become very rampant and painful,waist pain nko? Swollen legs!! Frequent urination,turning from one side to the other is now plenty work,walking like a preggy cow☺️i can't mention it all. To think we are just 37weeks today,just dey beg this baby to give me 2 more weeks as all I ordered from China will not arrive until after Easter�. All in all God will make it easy peasy for us all.
Teamie dat turning from one side to another is something else oo... People will indirect be asking me if na twins I go born... My bump is so massive now.
Abeg make ur princess wait till May ooo is remaining small.
God must surely see us through... Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
firstpregnancy:
Good afternoon oo
so I used my remaining pregnancy test strip today and it turned out negative . I am not understanding again oo

Just like that? That test whatever is faulty ma.

How long gone has it been since your last menstral period? You should go do blood test.

It's well with you.
Happy Easter.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mummyejire:

Teamie me and you dey same boat o,the Braxton Hicks has become very rampant and painful,waist pain nko? Swollen legs!! Frequent urination,turning from one side to the other is now plenty work,walking like a preggy cow☺️i can't mention it all. To think we are just 37weeks today,just dey beg this baby to give me 2 more weeks as all I ordered from China will not arrive until after Easter�. All in all God will make it easy peasy for us all.

Aww teamie we are almost there. I’m pacifying myself too lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Pearl05:

OK. Thank you
To add,if you have someone staying with you at the hospital, irrespective of birth type, they can wash and dry on the premises of the hospital,or at home, especially if you are staying longer.
However,pack more generally 0-3 months,as some babies don't fit into the newborn suits, while some are so cutely small.
Take care.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
jamesbridget13:
Continuation

I had my baby girl June 22nd 2016. Fast Forward to July 2018 i took in. Wow!!! Wasn't planning it for that time, wanted it to be after my baby girl most have clocked 3 years.

Wow!!! God does his thing in his time so i n hubby embraced it whole heartedly but this time i suggested i registered with the private clinic so in case of anything i wouldn't have to be stranded like d other time.

Hubby accepted n d doctor worked with me. I didn't have any MS, nothing irritates me, i eat whatever. It was a smooth ride. But this BP resurfaced n i kept telling d doctor that i would like to push my baby myself this time. He obliged n said with God it's possible.

My BP kept fluctuating from 150/100, 140/90, 110/90 n so on. I kept telling doctor i can do it. Fast forward to my first EDD(12th April) no sign of labor. Doctor said i can't be induced due to previous scar. I was praying n hoping i fall into labor before my next EDD(18th April) which was a week apart.

Interesting Bs, we are waiting for part 3 cheesy teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Springz(f): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mummyejire:

Yes mama,but expensive, if you're ok with the price good,if not you can go with other mamas suggestion of pregnantone,y ou will just buy dr Meyers folic acid and add to it.

20weeks you say!!! E don reach make you go register antenatal Biko.So you get adequate care and real time answers.
I have that Dr.Meyers that was what I was taking all these while, yeah PregnaCare price shaaaa. I will check pregnatone if it's affordable then add it to my folic acid.
lol E don reach ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
Chili89 I sight u
How are u doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Anugod:
You that you were running away from kpekus grin grin Tell your dh say he try well o. One touch, plenty scores! grin grin Our twin girls are on their way. Or let's make them triplets, two girls and one boy cool cool

You see my life abi grin grin maybe if I wasn't running away from it it wouldn't have turned out this way.

Do you know what Yorubas call alakoba? I won't say more than that.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
sunbestie:
Chili89 I sight u
How are u doing?

cheesy I'm fine sis. Just holding up as my toddler is wearing me out. I hate this holiday!!!!
I can't wait to pop my prince. How r u too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
What's happening Bebes?

Here is so quiet today, wetin dey happen?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
BA!!!!!!!!
Baby boy landed at 7.40pm today weighing 3.7kg via vaginal delivery but with some kain tear. Mummy is doing well and daddy is excited
My BS will be short, but i will share tomorrow.
God is indeed GREAT.
cc Jina24

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misi16: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
sayoddy:
Lol, June first, May later as May mammas are rocking the thread.
By the way, I am not seeing August teamies making mouth nowadays, the belle is real now.

April mamas, carry go. Swift delivery to everyone
Somebori is looking for oppression. Is it because we August mamas decided to stay calm with our sexy Peggy selves. By the way we are doing great, make up on fleek, 12inch stilettos and Peruvian wigs on point tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
Continuation (pardon d delay pls)

On d 16th just this past monday, i was washing some clothes at about 10am all of a sudden i felt a heavy drop from my VG ( of course i wasn't wearing pant) accompanied with mild cramp like menstrual cramp. I said to myself this can't be ordinary

I quickly left what i was doing n rushed into d bathroom instructing my help to get me tissue. Low n behold as i wiped it was mucus like, very thick n slippery n of large quantity. At this point i knew this was it. My hubby was home so i told him labor has started.

He said we shld head straight to d clinic but i told him to chill that i learnt it is going to be a gradual process n that it will come on n off. He obliged but from his face i noticed he wasn't comfortable (he had to put of his lappy n just went to d room n laid down) i on d other hand continued my laundry with d cramp coming n going like Abiku (who knows that poem?) Lol. I managed to finish doing d laundry, took my bath, ate some food, continued taking water till about 4pm that day with cramp still very low. Owing to the insecurity in my dwelling place i went to d clinic to see the doctor so he would tell if i shld go home or sleep over. When i got there, he performed sweep said i was 3cm that i shld go get my stuff.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
Chili89:

cheesy I'm fine sis. Just holding up as my toddler is wearing me out. I hate this holiday!!!!
I can't wait to pop my prince. How r u too?
Am good teamie waiting for May to reach ooo
Just checking up on u.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=eksbabe post=77742771]BA!!!!!!!!
Baby boy landed at 7.40pm today weighing 3.7kg via vaginal delivery but with some kain tear. Mummy is doing well and daddy is excited
My BS will be short, but i will share tomorrow.
God is indeed GREAT.
/quote]
Congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
Pearl05:
What's happening Bebes?

Here is so quiet today, wetin dey happen?
We are enjoy our Easter rice and chicken plus hubby performing in d oza room.
Hope u are enjoying urs too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
sunbestie:

We are enjoy our Easter rice and chicken plus hubby performing in d oza room.
Hope u are enjoying urs too

Abeg I don't know what you meant by oza room.

Eating my ice cream. Wetin conshine me grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 12:02am On Apr 22, 2019
Good to be back here again! (Former team February 2018) Now team October 2019, reporting...

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald65(f): 12:42am On Apr 22, 2019
SORRY TO INTERRUPT.

Are you looking for a natural and safe way to spice up your sex life? Are you tired of being dry after just 1 round? Are looking for enough slippery nd slimmy HQ juice. Drip like tap or Even squirt? ��. Are you ready to be taken to cloud 9? Do you want you and your man to experience that sweetness that cannot be explained?
*Let me introduce*Gorontula* *to you*
Benefits
*✅Makes your pussy wet, slimy and slippery...*
✅ *Enhances sex pleasure*
✅ *Increases sex drive*
✅ *It improves sperm motility*
*✅Makes the pussy smell real good....*
*✅Cleans the vagina walls...*
*✅Reduces infection....*
*✅Serves as a fertility booster....*by regulating the menstrual cycvle, balancing of hormones and improving the quality of eggs in women*
✅ *it prevents dryness of the vagina*
✅ *It deals with cough and chest pain*
Its good for all ages and both male and female.

*That’s what this bad ass fruit does!*��
We all have the right of experiencing sweet n sexual lovemaking to the fullness�.

3500 for 20 seeds
WhatsApp or call 09092172360
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 3:24am On Apr 22, 2019
Mummyejire:

My sister no be small chomtin oh. At times na dh go come pull me up. And to think I no even fit chop well o,this morning now Easter Sunday for that matter,na garri yours truly soak o grin grin grin,nothing else fit do am. Chaii this baby yaf humble muah.

Garri ke. This your baby means business.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 5:54am On Apr 22, 2019
Pearl05:

Abeg I don't know what you meant by oza room.

Eating my ice cream. Wet in conshine me grin
now I also want ice cream embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 5:56am On Apr 22, 2019
Misi16:

Somebori is looking for oppression. Is it because we August mamas decided to stay calm with our sexy Peggy selves. By the way we are doing great, make up on fleek, 12inch stilettos and Peruvian wigs on point tongue
abi o...my teamie...pls when will dis bump finally pop out...mine is still hiding under breast at 25weeks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 5:58am On Apr 22, 2019
motic2:

We are gallantly on ground oooo just that reality of setting up the baby's room plus shopping coupled with work stress no be here wink smiley
cappo weldone na u try pass... iv not started shopping yet but mayb end of next month by God's grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 6:20am On Apr 22, 2019
Continuation

I got home told my hubby d doctor said i shld come over. I gave my help my bag to send to d hospital (not far from my residence) and come back immediately. I went into d bathroom took a shower, dressed up n ate some rice while waiting for hubby. I n hubby arrived at d clinic at about 6:00pm on d 15th. We were given bed n i was asked to stroll around d hospital premises.

My dear it was now i started having serious cramps that comes n goes. D nurses on night duty saw hell with me. I was told to breath in n out when d cramp comes but i couldn't, i was virtually screaming " my waist o rub my waist o" the nurses took turns sometimes my hubby rubs it. It continued like that n d progress was really slow. I couldn't sleep all through d night likewise hubby. It was a tough night for me. When it was morning doctor checked n said i was just 6cm that d progress is really slow. I didn't tell u that when i arrived d clinic my BP was reading 180/150. Doc said if it increases that he would section me. The BP just kept fluctuating but my only concern at that time is to bring forth d baby because d pain was something else.

At a time doctor placed me on drip for strength. On that bed d cramp kept coming n going. The pain got to a level that i began to beg d doctor to section me oooo. I requested for my hubby, when he came i told him d pain is too much on me oooo that he shld tell doctor to section me. Hubby that is so emotional seeing me in pains since 15th obliged but my God mother said no way. I was begging her to pls.

My dear i kept having this cramp very serious as it comes n goes with nurses coming to check on me from time to time. It was around 1 pm when doctor came again n said i was full. He now added that injection to d drip n d contraction came more often, he sweeped again n said when d pain comes again i shld hold my legs, raise my head looking at my narvel n push.

When d cramp came, i did as instructed no way. I was already weak due to d long labor.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 6:21am On Apr 22, 2019
Continuation

They slapped me. Nurses told me to put strength. Doctor was getting mad at me for not been able to push well. I was telling him "doctor i am ur friend o" if u see drama that day.

When d final cramp came, i pushed with all my might my God!!! Doctor assisted me with a pump n my prince flew out shouting "nwua nwua" i felt so relieved. All d cramps disappeared to only God knows where. It can only be God.

In less than five minutes, doctor brought out d placenta n then began to stich my tear. He gave me some injections so i didn't feel pain even during n after. I only felt a bit discomfort down there.

Today baby is 7 days old. Tomorrow another battle for circumcision will take place. Finally u all are invited to d naming ceremony tomorrow by 4:00pm.

Who did this?
Jesus!
Oh my God!
Wow!
April team is a goal!

I wish all TTC baby dust. All expectant mums healthy preggy journey n safe delivery.

BS Done N Dusted. Make una manage d Bs like that

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2019
Pls o PH mums i need to get a girdle. Anyone knows where i can get a good one n d possible price?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 8:21am On Apr 22, 2019
jamesbridget13:
Continuation

They slapped me. Nurses told me to put strength. Doctor was getting mad at me for not been able to push well. I was telling him "doctor i am ur friend o" if u see drama that day.

When d final cramp came, i pushed with all my might my God!!! Doctor assisted me with a pump n my prince flew out shouting "nwua nwua" i felt so relieved. All d cramps disappeared to only God knows where. It can only be God.

In less than five minutes, doctor brought out d placenta n then began to stich my tear. He gave me some injections so i didn't feel pain even during n after. I only felt a bit discomfort down there.

Today baby is 7 days old. Tomorrow another battle for circumcision will take place. Finally u all are invited to d naming ceremony tomorrow by 4:00pm.

Who did this?
Jesus!
Oh my God!
Wow!
April team is a goal!

I wish all TTC baby dust. All expectant mums healthy preggy journey n safe delivery.

BS Done N Dusted. Make una manage d Bs like that

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2019
[quote author=damibaby post=77747165]
abi o...my teamie...pls when will dis bump finally pop out...mine is still hiding under breast at 25weeks[/quote

Wow......when people have started telling me that I'm heavy and when is my maternity leave starting
Yinmu for them only if they know am just half way of this beautiful journey smiley grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 8:53am On Apr 22, 2019
[quote author=motic2 post=77749919][/quote]
ah shocked hmmmm....mine is wide rather than popping out...i guess it because of my burst...i just hope I won't pop out overnight or mayb till 3rd trimester

(1) (2) (3) ... (5009) (5010) (5011) (5012) (5013) (5014) (5015) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.