Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123182 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5191) (5192) (5193) (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
ToyosiR:

grin grin grin grin. When me don start morning sickness since. Enjoy it as e dey come jaare
it didn't just start,it was mild and I hoped that would be it but now my condition is pitiable.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by crownzeal(f): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
Thanks mama, God help me ooo

Chimzy09:

That’s sciatica pain. Baby’s weight is the culprit. I had it from 7 months till I had my baby in 2018. I couldn’t walk most days. It will disappear once you “unload”. Hang in mama, you’re almost there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stmema: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Lol, my first baby was 4.3kg and I didn't take sweet things at all. This time I am taking all the sweet things, if heaven like make e fall

Point is, it may not change anything. Avoid sweet things because you want to eat healthy for baby.

NutriC ati Coke, same ni. Just drink water

I know jare... Just that long throat is real
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stmema: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
beyedew:

shocked shocked shocked @bolded.
Why not stick to natural fruits.

I don't know how to take fruits o, they will spoil in the fridge cos of light.. N ill get tired... I get ur point sha, lemme leave nutri C then
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jummyteetoo: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
peggygee:
AUGUST ROLL CALL FOR TEAM SEPTEMBER

it's 1Month to our month of supernatural deliveries.
Thank God for his faithfulness towards us and our Los.

MONIKER....................... EDD.............GENDER

1. peggygee................... 29th ...........Team blue
2. Myrygurl..................... 14th...........Team surprise
3. Mumibaby.................. 11th.......... Not yet known
4. Kaimasomkene......... 9th.............Not yet known.
5. Reezon....................... 8th..............Not yet known
6. Crownzeal.................. 29th............Not yet known
7. Mabel20 .................. 22nd........(Twins) Not yet known
8. Jummyteetoo........... 14th.......... Team pink
9. Hansie63.....................26th...........Team pink
10. DoubleJ19..................19th..........Team Blue
11. Tofi3,...........................2nd............Team Blue
12. Adetayomrs18............5th............ Not yet known
13. Peddylove....................29th...........Team Blue

Dear teamies kindly update your Lo's gender once you know them. Thank you.

I am sure we've all rounded up our shopping.
Now that we still have strength, pls wash, iron and start arranging ur baby's wardrobe.

Also pack your bags pls...( Very important)

Some of us will port to August, I wish all our prospective porters a safe delivery.

#Teamseptember for Swift and short delivery
#Teammummy&baby Hale and hearty
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamsexymomas with the sauce cool

September Teamies how una dey?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldenone(f): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
ToyosiR:

Welcome on board lovely mama. What you are feeling is perfectly normal as pregnancy comes in different packages. There is what we know as morning sickness. It means nausea in pregnancy, typically occurring in the first few months. Despite its name, the nausea can affect pregnant women at any time of day.
Morning sickness varies from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy. However, most women start to feel green around the gills about halfway through the first trimester, between weeks six and eight.

Don't worry, its just a 9 month journey.

The accuracy of using your LMP to date your pregnancy depends on having regular cycles and assumes you ovulated (released an egg) on day 14 of your cycle and conceived right away - ­ none of which may be true. Because few women know the exact day they ovulated or conceived, an ultrasound done in the first trimester of pregnancy has been shown to the be the most accurate way to date a pregnancy.
If an ultrasound date in the first trimester differs from your LMP date by seven days or more, we would go with the ultrasound. If the ultrasound date is within seven days of your LMP date, we would stick with your LMP date. Ultrasounds done later in the pregnancy are less accurate for dating, so if your due date is set in the first trimester, it shouldn't be changed.
However, if you did not get a first trimester ultrasound for dating and an ultrasound done to look at the baby's anatomy (usually at 18-20 weeks of pregnancy) differs from your LMP date by 10 to 14 days, we would change your date to the ultrasound estimate.(Copied)

Thanks super mummy! I'm very much relieved.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
MamaTuoyo:

We are fine. Thank you for checking on us

Welcome back ma'am........ Good to see you online again......regards to baby T

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2019
ToyosiR:

grin grin grin grin. When me don start morning sickness since. Enjoy it as e dey come jaare
when I am rounding up on morning sickness grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2019
Joyfulmama:

Thanks for your response ma. But please can I use the one in sachet (ginger)?
I don't use the sachet ginger but my dh uses it and he claims it's effective too but I prefer the fresh one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2019
Reviews from our customers. kiss kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
Another one kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Let's take the stress of shopping off you kiss
Www.instagram.com/nanasbabyessentials is our IG handle.
Check my signature for my WhatsApp link kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
nikkishola:
Hello ooo, to all the wonderful mamas in the building
I think I am starting another missionary again oo, no morning sickness, I don't use to feel anything, I've not done any test... But I know my period is seized now� going by my period date, my Edd is November according to my app� I hope to be welcome to the family again

Okay third mission

Hello to the greatest mamas is the house.. Happy new month to you and a big congratulations to those that have birth their babies..
I think I was too fast to announce my pregnancy, that's why I was left far behind,
I am making my intentions known again wink
My Edd is 23rd Nov. Please November capo should add me
I have some questions to ask please : I just treated malaria and typhoid, so I went to do test. I was told my pcv is 24, which I know is very low.. Apart from the drug am using (obron 6) how can I quickly boost it

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
Thank you God for another wonderful month to remember. May God continually see us through this journey IJN. Please mamas.. does anyone has a WECHAT Account? I need a friend to help verify my Registeration urgently.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cedarlivia(f): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
crownzeal:
Thanks mama, God help me ooo

My dear for the sciatica I don't know if there is any measure to relieve it but for the waist and back aches u can try doing pelvic tilts. What I do is to crouch down on all fours with my head downwards, pull in my pelvis as if hugging baby close to me and arching my lower back. Hold for about 30 secs, repeat a couple of times. This provides such huge relief from waistache and backache for me at any point in pregnancy. U can Google more on pelvic tilts.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
TEAM AUGUST 2019 SIGN OUT
To God be the glory for a great beginning of this journey and a successful ending, to all our July porters we bless God it end in praise to our team member towerofgrace you are testifying very soon with your triplet
How is our Prince and princess doing from my end the joy has been overwhelming plus my bobo dey chop no be small so have really not had time to come online
But I will drop my BS before Wednesday my body don strong like mike Tyson now grin grin grin

Damibaby. 15 july EDD Aug 5
Amorprincesa July 24th EDD Aug 2nd
Myde16 EDD Aug 26/31st. Aug 2
AyPortable1. July 31st EDD Aug 15th
Mulberry EDD Aug 6th 1st Aug
Drkul EDD 3/5
Spicychic847 EDD Aug 3rd Aug 7th
Hotmomma. EDD Aug 22. Aug 6th
2pretty4u. EDD. Aug 7th Aug 11th
Playces EDD. Aug 10 Aug 12th
Misi16. EDD Aug 21st Aug 16th
Linda1921 EDD. Aug 14th Aug 21st
Nyxx123 EDD Aug 22 Aug 15th
Oluwaleokey. EDD Aug 22 Aug 24th
Motic EDD Aug 24th Aug 25th
Towerofgrace Double for your trouble
Mamatriplej. EDD Aug 15th pink
I hereby officially handover to September cappo safe and swift delivery to you all

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaimasomkene: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
Week 39 today. I am officially tired of being pregnant. My birthday was yesterday and I prayed for baby to come yesterday but for where? The waist, back and leg pains I have now are incomparable. I have painful contractions that come on and off. Gosh baby I am so ready for you. Welcome to September my sept teamies. I wish us all painless and swift labour and delivery

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymomiyo(f): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
kaimasomkene:
Week 39 today. I am officially tired of being pregnant. My birthday was yesterday and I prayed for baby to come yesterday but for where? The waist, back and leg pains I have now are incomparable. I have painful contractions that come on and off. Gosh baby I am so ready for you. Welcome to September my sept teamies. I wish us all painless and swift labour and delivery
Amen oo teamie!the Lord will see us through smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Thehomemaker(f): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hi beautiful mamas, happy new month and happy Sunday. Has anyone been to Smith Medical Centre Iponri? Any reviews please?.......please share and help a sister

Thanks in adv. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Congratulations on your BFP
It's okay to visit the hospital for proper check up.
goldenone:
Good evening super mommas!!! Just discovered I'm about 6 weeks gone dating from my LMP and a home PT. However today I felt so nauseous that I took like 9wraps of menthos sweet and I'm beginning to have this nasty stomach UPSET. Do I need medical attention? Please advice.
I'm a FTM
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sorry about the MS, thank God you know how to deal with it.
MS doesn't know customer, enjoy it while it last.
forzarush:
Finally I've been got! I was hoping this would be different but I'm back to spitting,taking lemon infused water and retching. Just tonight food has started nauseating me,almost retched in dh's dinner! I'm hungry but can't eat. MS ti take over.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adetayomrs18: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=kaimasomkene post=81822371]Week 39 today. I am officially tired of being pregnant. My birthday was yesterday and I prayed for baby to come yesterday but for where? The waist, back and leg pains I have now are incomparable. I have painful contractions that come on and off. Gosh baby I am so ready for you. Welcome to September my sept teamies. I wish us all painless and swift labour and delivery[God is our strength Oooo am also 39 weeks and 2 days but mheen,am really anticipating to see my bundle of joy Oooo coz am so tired.]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
nikkishola:

Hello to the greatest mamas is the house.. Happy new month to you and a big congratulations to those that have birth their babies..
I think I was too fast to announce my pregnancy, that's why I was left far behind,
I am making my intentions known again wink
My Edd is 23rd Nov. Please November capo should add me
I have some questions to ask please : I just treated malaria and typhoid, so I went to do test. I was told my pcv is 24, which I know is very low.. Apart from the drug am using (obron 6) how can I quickly boost it
Get garden egg leave, very effective. You can chew it like that, cook it or use it as vegetables for any food you wanna eat.
Welcome on board.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
SEPTEMBER ROLL CALL FOR TEAM SEPTEMBER

Yeah....finally its our month of supernatural deliveries.
Father on behalf of my team we appreciate you for being with u through out this 9monthe course...finally it's our month of joy unspeakable, we pray that you grant all team September mom's and indeed every woman on a platform a safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen

Dear teamies go forth and bring forth with joy, mummy and baby hale and hearty. Let the birth announcements and BS start dropping as e dey hot.

No delays whatsoever in Jesus name.
@Adetayormrs18 how far moma?

Pls let's come out and answer our names

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
This new week is urs MoMA....go forth and bring forth. Me I'm praying for 38 weeks. May God grant us all safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen

kaimasomkene:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
Happy new month mamas
Start the new month with healthy and positive thoughts and believe that all your earnest desires will come to reality
Enjoy a very fruitful September kiss
I wish you all safe delivery in due time

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaimasomkene: 12:07am On Sep 02, 2019
peggygee:
This new week is urs MoMA....go forth and bring forth. Me I'm praying for 38 weeks. May God grant us all safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen

Amen cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaimasomkene: 12:08am On Sep 02, 2019
peggygee:
SEPTEMBER ROLL CALL FOR TEAM SEPTEMBER

Yeah....finally its our month of supernatural deliveries.
Father on behalf of my team we appreciate you for being with u through out this 9monthe course...finally it's our month of joy unspeakable, we pray that you grant all team September mom's and indeed every woman on a platform a safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen

Dear teamies go forth and bring forth with joy, mummy and baby hale and hearty. Let the birth announcements and BS start dropping as e dey hot.

No delays whatsoever in Jesus name.
@Adetayormrs18 how far moma?

Pls let's come out and answer our names

Present cappo. 39 weeks today. All round body pains. Baby momma is ready. Supernatural delivery teamies

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:08am On Sep 02, 2019
[quote author=crownzeal post=81774399]Hi mummies,

Please am almost 36wks gone. I am having pains in my waist, and the joint between my thighs and my bum. I feel it mostly when I have to change sides while lying down and sometimes it makes it difficult for me to walk. What do I do please?[/quote

There is little or nothing you can do. Everything is engaging for the DAY.

Just get ointment like sheer butter mixtued with little Abonike or Robb. Ask dh to massage the affected areas for you.

Abeg oo no near your jajana region with those hands until he wash it with soap and water very well.

You almost there dear. It will end in praise to you all all mamas. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2019
FIRST WEEK IN SEPTEMBER ROLE CALL FOR TEAM JANUARY.
Please notify me if I missed or omitted any, it may be oversight.
We are leading 2020 while others follow kiss
Wishing us happy waddling

Monika ................................ Edd.................... Sex
1)Joyfulmama..................... 24th /26th
2)Omankem..........................10th
3)dharyor1234..................... 24th...................... XX
4)Redberyl............................16th
5)Honeysweetest................ 15th
6)Queen1............................... 2nd
7)nebsunshine.......................5th
8 )hunniesuzie........................9th....................... XY
9)quin9....................................9th........................XY
10)Moaba...............................11th
11)ebonyjoke..........................2nd
12)Debclem............................7th........................ XY
13)uche23..............................29th
14)simababe........................ 20th
Hope you're doing great and flexing in your 2nd trimester.
Wishing us easy and smooth journey.

#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#
#teamsupernaturaldelivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2019
forzarush:
it didn't just start,it was mild and I hoped that would be it but now my condition is pitiable.

Eeyahh. Sorry, God is your strength. It will soon pass for good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2019
Team March 2020, please show face make we no carry last

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5191) (5192) (5193) (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.