Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8118340 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5263) (5264) (5265) (5266) (5267) (5268) (5269) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldenone(f): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2019
PatKing:
Good Morning Mommas,
sure Monday's stress is worn off cheesy
it's another beautiful day...
lets face it with strength and faith....

Building Team April 2020
1. @Anugod
2. @tyhgxxxxxxxx I dont know cry cry forgive me
3. @Zinny20
4. @mummywifey
5. @PatKing

please show up...
where are you Ladies? they cant be 5 alone oh...
we want to have a Big list on 1st Nov.

Do have a Blessed day Ladies.
Team April 2020.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hapiness44(f): 10:38am On Oct 30, 2019
Good morning all..
I am excited, just did my pregnancy test and it is positive.

I am a first time mum, newly wedded, got married in June

I am a NOVICE and will need all available help and advice especially in this delicate trimester.

Food to eat, what not to eat, etc. I am all ears.. safe delivery to all expectant moms

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ChavivaBrown: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2019
hapiness44:
Good morning all..

I am a NOVICE and will need all available help and advice especially in this delicate trimester.

Food to eat, what not to eat, etc. I am all ears.. safe delivery to all expectant moms

Congratulations ma. Your pregnancy journey will be smooth and delivery will be easy in Jesus name, Amen.

FTM here too but 36wks gone. I'll advice you register for antenatal soon so you can be monitored, given your routine drugs and adviced by your doctor(s). You can also browse google for answers to questions of interest as well as ask here as plenty experienced mums are here. Another thing is you can download a pregnancy app that will give you updates, advice, information and general tracking of your pregnancy. Examples are Flo, baby centre and whattoexpect ( these are my top 3).

Wish you the best of God in this journey. Cheers smiley

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hapiness44(f): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2019
ChavivaBrown:

Congratulations ma. Your pregnancy journey will be smooth and delivery will be easy in Jesus name, Amen.

FTM here too but 36wks gone. I'll advice you register for antenatal soon so you can be monitored, given your routine drugs and adviced by your doctor(s). You can also browse google for answers to questions of interest as well as ask here as plenty experienced mums are here. Another thing is you can download a pregnancy app that will give you updates, advice, information and general tracking of your pregnancy. Examples are Flo, baby centre and whattoexpect ( these are my top 3).

Wish you the best of God in this journey. Cheers smiley

Thank you so much. Was told to do a scan in two weeks time and come back for antenatal after my first trimester. I have Flo already will check out the others

Wish you a safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2019
Just came back from anc and glucose was positive after urinalysis
Same with last month, had to do fasting blood sugar last month too and it came out normal.
I remember I experienced the same when I had ds, altho it wasn't regular but it was present a couple of time and I birthed a 2.9kg baby
My question is does it mean I have gestational diabetes ?
Why does it keep showing in my urine?
Is there something I can do?
Was asked to return back to the hospital on Sat to see the obstetrician as I saw a regular doctor today
Please anyone that has experienced this should say something cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
You will need to do an OGTT test before GD can be confirmed

I'm not sure FBS is adequate to confirm GD. Do that, get the results then you can adjust your diet. Your OBGYN will advise further depending on test results

Awesomemama:
Just came back from anc and glucose was positive after urinalysis
Same with last month, had to do fasting blood sugar last month too and it came out normal.
I remember I experienced the same when I had ds, altho it wasn't regular but it was present a couple of time and I birthed a 2.9kg baby
My question is does it mean I have gestational diabetes ?
Why does it keep showing in my urine?
Is there something I can do?
Was asked to return back to the hospital on Sat to see the obstetrician as I saw a regular doctor today
Please anyone that has experienced this should say something cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
hunniesuzie:
You will need to do an OGTT test before GD can be confirmed

I'm not sure FBS is adequate to confirm GD. Do that, get the results then you can adjust your diet. Your OBGYN will advise further depending on test results

Okay
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrsDot(f): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Good evening all. I'm new here. Got my BFP few weeks back. Please I can't eat anything, no appetite. What can I do?Also, how do you cope with MS? Safe delivery to all preggy mamas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viettastitches(f): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
iomoge2:
Can u find out how much waybill to Lagos Ajah via ABC will cost? I want it.
I was told they charge according to the what the item weights but that it wouldn't exceed 4500.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
viettastitches:
I was told they charge according to the what the item weights but that it wouldn't exceed 4500.
ok pm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hello mothers, greetings to the senior mamas in the house.its being a while.am back to register.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
goldenone:

Team April 2020.

Congratulations, nice to meet you Maami
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Good Morning Mommas,

Building Team April 2020

1. @Anugod
2. @Tyhgfrdeswscbhf
3. @Zinny20
4. @mummywifey
5. @PatKing
6. @MISSYTOSIN
7. @AdeSquare2
8. @ANewMumIJNAmen
9. @LaJoie2x
10. @goldenone

Wow... we are growing cool
Big list coming through on 1st Nov.

Happy Bumping, and Do have wonderful evening.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedchick(f): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Good evening mamas
Please you people should help me
Please what can I do so that my nipples will come out I have inverted nipples (flat nipples)
Please don't read and pass is given me concern
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
Orente21:
Hello mothers, greetings to the senior mamas in the house.its being a while.am back to register.

Big congratulations!
welcome back.
Locate you team and continue Bumping, you will Birth this Baby as God has planned originally.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Limahgirl:
Good evening all. I'm new here. Got my BFP few weeks back. Please I can't eat anything, no appetite. What can I do?Also, how do you cope with MS? Safe delivery to all preggy mamas.
congratulations on your BFP, just try to find a food you can keep down even if it's little as for me I could only keep bland food then e.g yam, rice without stew, eat little at a time, try to eat something because MS gets Worst when you are very hungry. Try to hang in some people are lucky get over MS after the first trimester.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
hapiness44:
Good morning all..

Big Congratulations Madam,
Just stay away from self medication ...
any time you are sick and need to see a Doctor(I pray you wont fall sick), always scream it loud and clear to them you are Pregnant.... Always see a Gynea/Obstetrician...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
blessedchick:
Good evening mamas
Please what can I do so that my nipples will come out I have inverted nipples (flat nipples)

Have the same, was told to apply Olive oil around the nipple and continue pulling it out. But didn't work for me as my nipples still keeps going in, even after breastfeeding ds for 1yr n 6months
What I did then was always try and pull out the nipple when I wanted to breastfeed, altho it's better than b4 but it's worse now that I'm not breastfeeding, the whole thing just goes in esp the left breast angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
gratefulme40:
@firstpregnancy, I am struggling to access the email I used for NL registration. I didn’t ignore you.

Is there any other means of contacting you?

Yes . How do I send my number to you privately pls.?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
firstpregnancy:

I am online you can drop it now, once I get it you can take it down
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hapiness44(f): 6:55am On Oct 31, 2019
PatKing:

Big Congratulations Madam,
Just stay away from self medication ...
any time you are sick and need to see a Doctor(I pray you wont fall sick), always scream it loud and clear to them you are Pregnant.... Always see a Gynea/Obstetrician...

Thank you so much...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2019
PatKing:

Big congratulations!
welcome back.
Locate you team and continue Bumping, you will Birth this Baby as God has planned originally.
tanx so much. Am team march 31/ April 2, 2020.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2019
Orente21:
tanx so much. Am team march 31/ April 2, 2020.
team March is claiming you already grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asasteve(f): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2019
blessedchick:
Good evening mamas
You can use 5mls or 10mls syringe depending on the size of your nipple. Cut off the top and attach it to your nipple, withdraw it back as if you're withdrawing injection. Hope it helps

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2019
Mzleemah:
congratulations on your BFP, just try to find a food you can keep down even if it's little as for me I could only keep bland food then e.g yam, rice without stew, eat little at a time, try to eat something because MS gets Worst when you are very hungry. Try to hang in some people are lucky get over MS after the first trimester.
Thanks so much for your response ma. I will follow what you said and see how it goes. Do have a nice day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Limahgirl:

Thanks so much for your response ma. I will follow what you said and see how it goes. Do have a nice day.
uwc ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davsquared: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
@PatKing the able cappo, abeg register me for April 2020 attendance sheet grin. Make i join class this time around.
EDD 12/04.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
firstpregnancy:

Someone will be in touch with you so no need putting your number here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
LaJoie2x:

Team April 2020, EDD 21/04/2020

Cheee.....ur baby want to steal my date of birth except for year embarassed embarassed

I pray me and my baby will get the same day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PecAbby: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
PatKing:
Good Morning Mommas,

Building Team April 2020
1. @Anugod
2. @tyhgxxxxxxxx I dont know cry cry forgive me
3. @Zinny20
4. @mummywifey
5. @PatKing

please show up...
where are you Ladies? they cant be 5 alone oh...
we want to have a Big list on 1st Nov.

Do have a Blessed day Ladies.

Hello Cappo... Im team April 16th.
Sex unknown!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
Soniabrenda2:

What's happening to December mamas. December is next month ooo.
we dey.. Waiting patiently cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5263) (5264) (5265) (5266) (5267) (5268) (5269) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.