Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8119351 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5287) (5288) (5289) (5290) (5291) (5292) (5293) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Heebah: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
Honeysweetest:
����,e pain am
grin grin. U sure? It's dat all you've got
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Heebah: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
Mummy4life1:
Madam,Talking to your fellow married woman like that. Haaaaa. Rolling my eyes .......

We keep learning everyday.
Madam learner, keep learning. U need it. angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
Mummy4life1:
Madam, why na....

Please ma'am, let it go.
���, am having fun, but I heard u madam, I wan shark am, will love to see her blow hot�, but am cool,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Honeysweetest:
old mama ayaoye, experienced mama, what do u do when a dog barks silly at u, do u respond? is only a mad person that can do that, aren't one ����

Eyah.... You are mad na.... You just said it here.. As long as you responded to me then you are mad.... Quote me again to show how mad you are.... Oyah get ready and go...... Lol grin wereee

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Heebah:
grin grin. U sure? It's dat all you've got
Madam please, let it go biko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Juwon01(f): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lol
Abi o
I just had time to even read all she wrote.
Thanks Momma�
Ayaoye:

You said the truth ko.... Abosi truth.... Who even asked you in the first place..... You that been raising 'godly' daughters, do you know what yours is doing under your nose. christain mother aye.

Modified : i just realised you are also a young mother to be grin grin. I know your type sha, wait until you have teenage daughters you hear..... Over sabi xtain sister

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ayaoye:

Eyah.... You are mad na.... You just said it here.. As long as you responded to me then you are mad.... Quote me again to show how mad you are.... Oyah get ready and go...... Lol grin wereee
Madam Ayaoye, please let it go abeg.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Juwon01(f): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
I’m actually fine momma
Peachbloom:

Honeysweetest, you really need to calm down, and stop all these. I know you are a highly opinionated person, and I don't need anyone to tell me how you will be as an individual in person.

It's not everyone, or every thing one replies to, and you seem to be on a binge of attack to everyone who asks you to take it easy.

Truth be told, this forum is for preggies to support each other while we wait to birth our little ones, and support can come in several ways especially in advices.

However if you feel a strong need to reprimand (which I really think is out of your line, and not in anyway anyone's business) anyone, then do it privately.

Sometimes reprimanding/advising when you are not asked publicly asked really is not only absolutely rude, but also uncouth.

Do you know how strong her mental health can take this?

You could simply ask "Sis can I pm you?" and pick up a beautiful and rewarding and maybe loyal friendship from there.

Contrary to what you think, you never can tell what doors speaking in love and not attacking persons with aggressive words can open.

You need to please calm down. I beg you darling. I see what you do on this thread, you have a kind soul, please don't ruin it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
Juwon01:
Lol
Abi o
I just had time to even read all she wrote.
Thanks Momma�
Madam please, let forget about everything..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
Heebah:
Madam learner, keep learning. U need it. angry angry
Thank you for the advice Madam. I really appreciate cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
Peachbloom:

Honeysweetest, you really need to calm down, and stop all these. I know you are a highly opinionated person, and I don't need anyone to tell me how you will be as an individual in person.

It's not everyone, or every thing one replies to, and you seem to be on a binge of attack to everyone who asks you to take it easy.

Truth be told, this forum is for preggies to support each other while we wait to birth our little ones, and support can come in several ways especially in advices.

However if you feel a strong need to reprimand (which I really think is out of your line, and not in anyway anyone's business) anyone, then do it privately.

Sometimes reprimanding/advising when you are not asked publicly asked really is not only absolutely rude, but also uncouth.

Do you know how strong her mental health can take this?

You could simply ask "Sis can I pm you?" and pick up a beautiful and rewarding and maybe loyal friendship from there.

Contrary to what you think, you never can tell what doors speaking in love and not attacking persons with aggressive words can open.

You need to please calm down. I beg you darling. I see what you do on this thread, you have a kind soul, please don't ruin it.
ma,people want to see their selves in another,and when it do not happen that way, there will be problems, and I bet u,u will be surprised when u meet me,still! I heard u, i only replied to abuses here nothing more, lolll, I heard u mama. lips closed for now��
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Heebah: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
Mummy4life1:
Madam please, let it go biko
And what if I don't? I will decide to let go when I feel like it. The person u really should be talking to is ur partner... "madam bitter soul". Like her, I am also catching my cruise. No be madness? Like I said earlier, let's all be mad together wink

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
ayabadamilola:
God is our portion on this thread o! Let's take it easy with each other e joor!

iomo ge2, congrats on Zoe junior!
Lifted hands, hi baby!
Zay nie, hi baby... God bless you richly for reaching out!
Hi sweetie kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ayaoye:

lolll, good combination,the old one that have been roaming mad since and the newly joined, young one at that �������
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
Honeysweetest:
lolll, good combination,the old one that have been roaming mad since and the newly joined, young one at that �������

Thank God you know you are mad.... Welcome to the club...... Now i understand where you are coming from. So i rest my case with you.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Heebah: 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
Honeysweetest:
���, am having fun, but I heard u madam, I wan shark am, will love to see her blow hot�, but am cool,
. U want to see me blow hot? Can u withstand it? I dey mental, no be mad I dey mad like u, my own na 3rd degree kolo. So take caution. Let me hear u say kpim again on this thread.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ayaoye:

Thank God you know you are mad.... Welcome to the club...... Now i understand where you are coming from. So i rest my case with you.
����,yeah ,lemme do like u small and maybe I will be able to understand ur history, though mine never reach like urs�, leaving ur club now cus what I saw, u are a master in this, I just open ur case file,oya master continue with ur roaming,ur PS might find u��
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
Heebah:
And what if I don't? I will decide to let go when I feel like it. The person u really should be talking to is ur partner... "madam bitter soul". Like her, I am also catching my cruise. No be madness? Like I said earlier, let's all be mad together wink
Madam Heebah: Okay oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jemimahgogo(f): 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
Honeysweetest:
Madam, why won't you just shut up?? Now the person in question has come up to say the man has done the needful, instead of you to either apologize for the stupid unsolicited advice or keep your mouth sealed you are busy typing rubbish. angry Nawa ohooooo

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
beyedew:
Zaynie
Mammy now, no do this now, my bottle of coke don dey refrigerator already cry cry.

Keep your coke for another Mbok grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
iomoge2:
BA

My princess landed on Thursday at 8:37pm via emergency surgery.
Mother and baby doing great. grin
Daddy looking for more money. tongue

Yay! Zoey’s sister is here
Congratulations darling
Please rest and recover
Amen to plenty money oooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
Mummy GO
Madam I'm always right
Charge and bail lawyer, well done ohhhh
I hope you've seen where the person clarified what she meant by engagement
As earlier stated by one mama here whom you choose to ignore, engagement could mean something else depending on where you're from.
Christ said he who is without sin should cast the 1st stone, most of us only read the bible to suit us and we ignore where doesn't
Truly if Mary was pregnant for Jesus during this our time eh, na only God go help her o. Cause the judge and jury these days too plenty
Now that she has clarified the whole thing, a true Christian that you claim to be will apologise for the misunderstanding and let it go, but what do i know
Learn to read to understand and not to give hasty replies
You're not perfect neither am I
No one is an island, we learn everyday
I've said my own o
I don't have strength for e-fight
HnH bumping to us all
Lemme 'roll eyes' since that's what is in vogue now kiss

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
Honeysweetest:
����,yeah ,lemme do like u small and maybe I will be able to understand ur history, though mine never reach like urs�, leaving ur club now cus what I saw, u are a master in this, I just open ur case file,oya master continue with ur roaming,ur PS might find u��

Walahi Akuya ne kai. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zainyrazzy(f): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
wink smiley wink smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mandysmum: 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
Liftedhands:
Anybody that dares call mod here today ehn? Mbok its a long weekend.
Evils grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
It's well o. Let me save MB for mama zaynie

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ayaoye:

Walahi Akuya ne kai. grin
I'm tempted to laugh fa. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...
To all those who have birthed their wonderful children, CONGRATULATIONS....
Iomoge2, congrats and welcome Zoey jnr.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:51am On Nov 10, 2019
iomoge2:
BA

My princess landed on Thursday at 8:37pm via emergency surgery.
Mother and baby doing great. grin
Daddy looking for more money. tongue

Congratulations sis
Welcome to the world princess
We wish you a speedy recovery mama
Your daughters shall be a Blessing to your family and you shall have no reason to cry over them. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:53am On Nov 10, 2019
Nimi22:
Jazzyjaz cappo how are you now? I have packed my hospital bag for almost a month now just few of my things to add to it. May it be easy for us in Jesus name.

My dear, I de manage. Been on admission since yesterday. Tests have been conducted plus injection to mature baby's lungs just in case.....thank God I had packed my bag. Only things left are what dh can easily buy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 4:28am On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=Awesomemama post=83887792]Mummy GO
Madam I'm always right
Charge and bail lawyer, well done ohhhh
I hope you've seen where the person clarified what she meant by engagement
As earlier stated by one mama here whom you choose to ignore, engagement could mean something else depending on where you're from.
Christ said he who is without sin should cast the 1st stone, most of us only read the bible to suit us and we ignore where doesn't
Truly if Mary was pregnant for Jesus during this our time eh, na only God go help her o. Cause the judge and jury these days too plenty
Now that she has clarified the whole thing, a true Christian that you claim to be will apologise for the misunderstanding and let it go, but what do i know
Learn to read to understand and not to give hasty replies
You're not perfect neither am I
No one is an island, we learn everyday
I've said my own o
I don't have strength for e-fight
HnH bumping to us all
Lemme 'roll eyes' since that's what is in vogue now kiss...............................................................................
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 5:22am On Nov 10, 2019
Liftedhands:
If you know your pain threshold is very low? Biko ask for epidural early enough before you change am for doctors and nurses when contractions hit hard during labor by then it's too late to administer lolz.
lol at d bolded
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 5:28am On Nov 10, 2019
jazzyjazz:

My dear, I de manage. Been on admission since yesterday. Tests have been conducted plus injection to mature baby's lungs just in case.....thank God I had packed my bag. Only things left are what dh can easily buy
May God see you through... Wishing you safe and smooth delivery mama.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5287) (5288) (5289) (5290) (5291) (5292) (5293) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.