Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:53 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8063280 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5359) (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) (5364) (5365) ... (6952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lmao. Me I learn from people’s mistake. Any boot wey hang small breeze can blow it. It’s to drop the boot in your house when next I come and visit. My boot plus your boot equals twins for you

Sense will not kill me grin

zaynie:
I see so many boots falling anyhow.
That is my prayer in this group.
Una no Wan make I sell bá?
All hung boots Sha fall down.
All jadelle implant shall turn to water
All iud shall turn to water

Congrats once again FloraEC
Giddyperson receive your anointing
Talltosyne come and take some oil on your head.
Rofemiguwa you need some too

Those of you still pregnant, don't think you can escape this ó, as you're borning another one will attach in 3m...can I hear a loud amen?!
Case in point hunniesuzie jazzyjazz enkaydewdrop

But most importantly, all my GTC sisters, 2020 is the year to shake this thread and welcome the highest number bfp and the highest amount of crossover from the ttc thread to the pregnancy thread.
Receive itttttt ó!!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Orekegold:
Good morning mamas,

Please I had menstrual cramps with backache through out the night and my baby was kicking seriously during that period. It actually started with mild pains but it has stop now. And I'm 34weeks oh...

What could be the cause and should I run to the hospital.i'm a FTM please.
Ma'am, I will advice you to visit your hospital for check-up or call your doctor.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
Tipsyjules1:
Good evening my beautiful mums.Dunno if Anyone will still remember me o.I was very active here 2016 with Edd sept 21.I have suffered before I could finally get back online.I have changed phones so many times that coming back online is a problem. I don even open plenty emails yet e no free work.I have really missed you all .I won't get the names well but I will still try.Blessedmum,liftedhands,something jazz.make I stop before I murder names.I am sorry for coming this late. Abeg make una forgive me.I am a DEC mum o.make I stop here.

Yayyyy I remember you jare.

Welcome welcome

I wish you a swift delivery

cheesy cheesy cheesy at my name. No be small something jazz

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
Team december mamas
I apologize sincerely for my absence

I'm super tired this days. Plus taking care if 2 kids with no help is not easy though dh helps out alot when hes home.

I'll do roll call and submit my BS today unfailingly

Please if any mama has put to bed please tag me.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Cedarlivia:
Birth aleeerrrtt!
To the glory of God Almighty my princess arrived by 7.35am today via elective c section weighing 4.1kg.
Cc Jazzyjazz

Congratulations mama. Welcome Princess

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
zaynie:
I see so many boots falling anyhow.
That is my prayer in this group.
Una no Wan make I sell bá?
All hung boots Sha fall down.
All jadelle implant shall turn to water
All iud shall turn to water

Congrats once again FloraEC
Giddyperson receive your anointing
Talltosyne come and take some oil on your head.
Rofemiguwa you need some too

Those of you still pregnant, don't think you can escape this ó, as you're borning another one will attach in 3m...can I hear a loud amen?!
Case in point hunniesuzie jazzyjazz enkaydewdrop

But most importantly, all my GTC sisters, 2020 is the year to shake this thread and welcome the highest number bfp and the highest amount of crossover from the ttc thread to the pregnancy thread.
Receive itttttt ó!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh Iya Atinuke shey if the thing catch me na to come drop these two soldiers with you first abi.

Please o. I'm done with belle and belle wahala. Ayaf hang boot and thruway key inside atlantic ocean

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
Orekegold:
Good morning mamas,

Please I had menstrual cramps with backache through out the night and my baby was kicking seriously during that period. It actually started with mild pains but it has stop now. And I'm 34weeks oh...

What could be the cause and should I run to the hospital.i'm a FTM please.

This is how mine started at 34 weeks! I was managed in the hospital till I got to 35 weeks and was discharged. 3 days after that discharge from the hospital I went into labor ag 35weeks and 3days

Please see your doctor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
Mamaas. I hail oh.

Greetings from TEAM Feb 2017.

Hunniesuzie, so you don carry belle? What of Zaynie?

Let me run before they come for me.

Team April 2020, come I have something to tell you people.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
Chimzy09:

Dont take more than 3 times in a day though. I used to take a sachet maybe at night or in the morning. Some days, one sachet morning and another at night.
Pls do you take it hot? plain or with milk?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
Happy Sunday Momma's in the house.

I was here 2 months ago to tell my sad story of a second miscarriage within the space of a year and how I still kept faith.

After my evacuation, my first period flow came normally within Oct/nov.
Truly, I decide to rest and ttc again by Dec but, somewhere around Nov, I noticed and had implantation feelings. I wasn't paying much attention because I thought i should have a lil rest from conceptions and miscarriages.

But, when I missed my period for a whole week, it dawned on me that I was really pregnant. I was excited but tried so well not to disappoint myself and mostly my hubby again. So, I kept this observation to myself.

Surprisingly, today, I felt wet when I went to the convenience and I cleaned, I saw blood. I shook my head and thought, thank God I didn't tell hubby but, then again I asked myself, why would my period wait for too long to come?
A whole 1wk + apart?

I fixed my pad but, just after a few drops, the blood seized.
Ha!!!
I kept watching but nothing and no pains.
What is this?
Is it another failed implantation because I was sure I felt those implantation cramps and spotting.

Please, I need a strong advice.

What could really be wrong?
Repeated miscarriages?
Weak womb? Why
Genetic?

What!?
What!!??
What!!!

I am not feeling sad but I am worried something is wrong and I am not aware yet and I need to discover this before I am ready to conceive again.

Please advice.

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrsDot(f): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mukht(f): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
zaynie:

All recalled items will enter the giveaway for next month and all winners whose wins were recalled can no longer participate in future giveaways (they are very free to give out).

The owner of car seat should dash me ooo... I want this
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
My love and cappo that year !!!!! Hayyyyyyyyy

I’m coming to the other side now. Let’s gist

kiss kiss kiss

Itissettled3:
Mamaas. I hail oh.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
Splasshhh:

I was here 2 months ago to tell my sad story of a second miscarriage within the space of a year and how I still kept faith.
Please advice.

Thank you

Have you done a pregnancy test? Why not do it. What if its implantation bleeding? Take a test first so we know what else to think. It is well dear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
Itissettled3:
Mamaas. I hail oh.

Before I stone you this slippers, first let me give you a warm and squishy hug!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Wow!
Isn't God wonderful?! kiss kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orekegold: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Thank you ma.
I went to see the doctor today he examined me and gave me some drugs. I haven't felt it since I woke up this morning.
Baby should please bake more oh.

[qqquote author=jazzyjazz post=84736230]

This is how mine started at 34 weeks! I was managed in the hospital till I got to 35 weeks and was discharged. 3 days after that discharge from the hospital I went into labor ag 35weeks and 3days

Please see your doctor [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Splasshhh

Sorry about your previous losses. I believe this one has come to stay.
Àmin

First trimester losses are usually due to hormonal imbalance, rhesus factor and/or stress.
Second trimester losses are usually due to cervical incompetence or uterine related factors.
Third trimester losses are mostly due to stress, baby factor.

If you're experiencing recurrent first trimester losses, it's most likely hormonal.
After your first miscarriage, your doctor should have monitored your hormones right before you got pregnant again and given you some shots to prevent the next one if he observes that you have hormonal imbalance.

You should first do a urine and blood pt to ascertain if you're pregnant or not. I believe you can still take the shots if you have hormonal issues.

Wishing you lots of luck kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
Simsimz:
Pls do you take it hot? plain or with milk?

Hot for me; you can do any temperature you’re good with. I didn’t add milk cos my baby was lactose intolerant

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asasteve(f): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
zaynie:

All recalled items will enter the giveaway for next month and all winners whose wins were recalled can no longer participate in future giveaways (they are very free to give out).
I quoted you the last time you posted about it that I would like to know your location so that my sister in-law will come and collect it for me but you didn't reply.
I would have called but I don't have your contact.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Splasshhh:

I was here 2 months ago to tell my sad story of a second miscarriage within the space of a year and how I still kept faith. ....

I am not feeling sad but I am worried something is wrong and I am not aware yet and I need to discover this before I am ready to conceive again.

Please advice.

Thank you
Can you find a very good hospital and doctor(s) for monitoring if you haven't done that already. It will greatly help. Sometimes, it's as simple as your doc placing you on progesterone shots n injections etc if your case warrants it. Sometimes, it takes more plus early and constant monitoring including scans . All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
Captain Beyedew , present oo (even if it's coming late) . tongue cheesy
Thank you mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pinkandpurple: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
Mummies in the house please help me oo, I'm about 6 weeks gone, and the MS has not been nice at all.
Recently I went to visit my doctor and he gave me this tiny yellow drugs, I didn't even bother to ask the name because the smell is terrible. I have only taken it once and I ended up throwing up for the first time, the thought of the drugs make me sick sef.
Please is there any pregnancy vitamins/supplement that has a "friendly smell" that I can take, I'm already taking folic acid.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
Asasteve:

I quoted you the last time you posted about it that I would like to know your location so that my sister in-law will come and collect it for me but you didn't reply.
I would have called but I don't have your contact.

I'm in Surulere.
Send a pm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
Pinkandpurple:
Mummies in the house please help me oo, I'm about 6 weeks gone, and the MS has not been nice at all.
Recently I went to visit my doctor and he gave me this tiny yellow drugs, I didn't even bother to ask the name because the smell is terrible. I have only taken it once and I ended up throwing up for the first time, the thought of the drugs make me sick sef.
Please is there any pregnancy vitamins/supplement that has a "friendly smell" that I can take, I'm already taking folic acid.

I think he gave you Vit B6.
It helps with the nausea. Try to hide it in eba or take it in the night.
Pẹ̀lẹ́

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
Chimzy09:

Hot for me; you can do any temperature you’re good with. I didn’t add milk cos my baby was lactose intolerant
Ok, thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by duac: 2:46am On Dec 09, 2019
Please,after birth what can one use to flatten stomach(vaginal delivery).The conventional way of tying wrapper on the stomach or post partum belt,which works best?(if post partum belt ,which product works best with good results?)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by brokewaist(f): 5:40am On Dec 09, 2019
jazzyjazz:
Team december mamas
I apologize sincerely for my absence

I'm super tired this days. Plus taking care if 2 kids with no help is not easy though dh helps out alot when hes home.

I'll do roll call and submit my BS today unfailingly

Please if any mama has put to bed please tag me.

Team leader,

I behaved like you and sported from Dec 14th to Nov 27.
Baby boy came 37wks 4days.

The papa dey follow me vex as Edd was his birthday, i tell am say make he tell the son to go back go wait for Dec 14th.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiefboomite204(f): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2019
hi

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:32am On Dec 09, 2019
mukht:

The owner of car seat should dash me ooo... I want this
D car seat was not recall ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2019
chiefboomite204:
pls mama's I need your prayer at this times ... yesterday at about 1:28 am I noticed blood was gushing out of my body, I was rushed down to the hospital. .. I am 26 weeks along.... then from the conclusion they said i have cervical incompetence... that what was left was for the water to burst... actually the bleeding has stopped since yesterday morning. .. I am been referred to UBTH... pls do anyone know if there is chance of my baby been save... I am in the Labour room since yesterday monitoring the heartbeat of the baby..
note.. pls I need your prayer at this time actually I don't have any pain for now.. any person that had experienced this and the progress... I just need word of encouragement now...
You are in my prayers, there's nothing God cannot do. Hold strong to your faith. Whichever way it goes just believe it's for the best.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2019
duac:
Please,after birth what can one use to flatten stomach(vaginal delivery).The conventional way of tying wrapper on the stomach or post partum belt,which works best?(if post partum belt ,which product works best with good results?)
Both works and also AJUMBAISE herbs. The koko is to be diligent with whichever method and start immediately after delivery for quickest results.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5359) (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) (5364) (5365) ... (6952) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.