Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8121523 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5366) (5367) (5368) (5369) (5370) (5371) (5372) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
Omawumi17:

Location Ibadan

Alright, will get across, will possibly be in ib during the festive period
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
beyedew:

Pastor no dey do Nne? I heard its from their wives that the term "ride on sir" and "hmmmmmmm", "haaaaaaa" originated from

Please my head is paining me, nobody shu come and disturb me.

shocked shocked Wharris dis shocked

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 12:02am On Dec 12, 2019
beyedew:

Pastor no dey do Nne? I heard its from their wives that the term "ride on sir" and "hmmmmmmm", "haaaaaaa" originated from.

Please my head is paining me, nobody shu come and disturb me.

LOL!! grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shynzee: 2:15am On Dec 12, 2019
Splasshhh:

He doesn't express any form of pressure or anxiety but, simply tells me to relax and not to worry.
All he administered was folic acid and duphostone

Doc has a point, you need to relax and not worry too much. Easier said than done I know. Duphaston is progesterone in oral form so he has given you something. I would add that you place yourself on bed rest if possible especially since your looses appear to be first trimester. Get through this danger period. If u can't go on full bed rest then at least pelvic rest, reduce every stress, limit physical activity. A lot of factors are at play with first trimester losees, keep the faith, remain positive.
Progesterone injections usually start later in 2nd trimester. There's been debate about the actual benefits. Some swear by it, other Docs won't touch it. Duphaston is what you need now though so u r good. By God's grace we will share our testimonies.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 4:22am On Dec 12, 2019
Please experienced mamas and seniors I need help o.
DH insisted that I should register at government hospital also, so I did. I had my first scan with them yesterday but their result has been giving me worries that how can it be. The scan said I'm 30wks and with my private hospital I'm 33wks+ which is in line with my own calculations as my LMP is 24th April
They also wrote EFW is 1438g, though I never checked baby's weight with my private scans before but I will ask when I go for clinic now. Thinking maybe the weight is small or OK I don't know. Just worried as a FTM.
Please don't read and pass. Drs or nurses in the house should help me shook mouth and also experienced mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 6:33am On Dec 12, 2019
Joyfulmama:
DH insisted that I should register at government hospital also, so I did. I had my first scan with them yesterday but their result has been giving me worries that how can it be. The scan said I'm 30wks and with my private hospital I'm 33wks+ which is in line with my own calculations as my LMP is 24th April
They also wrote EFW is 1438g, though I never checked baby's weight with my private scans before but I will ask when I go for clinic now. Thinking maybe the weight is small or OK I don't know. Just worried as a FTM.
Please don't read and pass. Drs or nurses in the house should help me shook mouth and also experienced mamas

You can go and get a private scan done in a reputable diagnostic centre to ease your fear. Not sure it's a problem tho

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2019
Don't worry about it Cappo, it's not uncommon for scan EDD to be a few weeks off when it's a late scan which is why accurate EDD is better calculated with a first trimester scan. 2 days before I had my son, 2 different scans put my EDD to be 3 weeks ahead and to think that I was already 40wks+2days by my LMP calculations and my 1st trimester scan EDD, my head was woozy, I cried my eyes sore and was as confused as you are but my doctor calmed me and explained things. Little man graced the world 2days later, full term.

Secondly, scan weight is totally 'Estimated' and mostly wrong, there is no way to truly know the weight of a baby till the baby is born. They arrive at the estimate weight with the calculation of the femur, head and all but a baby can have a long femur and still be really low in birth weight whilst another can have a short femur and be big.
Doctors has adviced CS based on scan estimated weight of about 4 or 4.5kg and end up with a 2.5kg baby. These things are never clear cut, they are just to give an idea which is kinda settling, so one doesn't go in blind.
So relax, rock your bump, get a good care and expect your new year miracle.

Joyfulmama:

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2019
Joyfulmama:
Nothing to worry about sis, it's usually plus+ or minus- 2 weeks and that 1438g is 1.4kg which isn't bad at all cos babies pack on weight much faster during late preggy. You can still check at a private scan centre to relax your mind.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2019
Itissettled3:
We bless God ohhh.

Thank you mama.

BTW, are you my teamie�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️

Please go front and find your teamies. angry

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2019
zaynie:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2019
angeltolly:

You can go and get a private scan done in a reputable diagnostic centre to ease your fear. Not sure it's a problem tho
Thanks ma. I will do that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 9:51am On Dec 12, 2019
Debclem:
Don't worry about it Cappo, it's not uncommon for scan EDD to be a few weeks off when it's a late scan which is why accurate EDD is better calculated with a first trimester scan. 2 days before I had my son, 2 different scans put my EDD to be 3 weeks ahead and to think that I was already 40wks+2days by my LMP calculations and my 1st trimester scan EDD, my head was woozy, I cried my eyes sore and was as confused as you are but my doctor calmed me and explained things. Little man graced the world 2days later, full term.

Secondly, scan weight is totally 'Estimated' and mostly wrong, there is no way to truly know the weight of a baby till the baby is born. They arrive at the estimate weight with the calculation of the femur, head and all but a baby can have a long femur and still be really low in birth weight whilst another can have a short femur and be big.
Doctors has adviced CS based on scan estimated weight of about 4 or 4.5kg and end up with a 2.5kg baby. These things are never clear cut, they are just to give an idea which is kinda settling, so one doesn't go in blind.
So relax, rock your bump, get a good care and expect your new year miracle.

My mind is at ease now. Thank you so much Teamie. Me that is counting days already someone now wants to add 3 whole weeks to it, in fact I couldn't sleep well grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2019
Liftedhands:
Nothing to worry about sis, it's usually plus+ or minus- 2 weeks and that 1438g is 1.4kg which isn't bad at all cos babies pack on weight much faster during late preggy. You can still check at a private scan centre to relax your mind.
Thanks so much ma. Wondering maybe my baby will be too small ni o. Though I cut off soo many food and control what I take to have normal cute baby. I will even ask at my private clinic and check again in another reputable hospital. I really appreciate you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2019
I jump and pass in Jesus name.

Hehehehe

Boot is hung.

Floraec. Hehehehe. Congrats ooo.

I am here to supply all ur lactationboost needs��
zaynie:
I see so many boots falling anyhow.
That is my prayer in this group.
Una no Wan make I sell bá?
All hung boots Sha fall down.
All jadelle implant shall turn to water
All iud shall turn to water

Congrats once again FloraEC
Giddyperson receive your anointing
Talltosyne come and take some oil on your head.
Rofemiguwa you need some too

Those of you still pregnant, don't think you can escape this ó, as you're borning another one will attach in 3m...can I hear a loud amen?!
Case in point hunniesuzie jazzyjazz enkaydewdrop

But most importantly, all my GTC sisters, 2020 is the year to shake this thread and welcome the highest number bfp and the highest amount of crossover from the ttc thread to the pregnancy thread.
Receive itttttt ó!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2019
zaynie:

Anointing to born another boy fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 10:36am On Dec 12, 2019
rofemiguwa:

Hehehehe

Boot is hung.

Floraec. Hehehehe. Congrats ooo.

You sure say breeze no go comot that boot wey you hang?

I no wan hear story that touch oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2019
talltosyne:

You sure say breeze no go comot that boot wey you hang?

I no wan hear story that touch oooo

I don lock all d window and doorrs. But extra roof and barricade.

That cup is not 4 me oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
My may teamies that didn't answer the last roll call, please pop in and say hi.

Amarisa

SlimBrawnie

Lioha

Sysengr

Let's know how you are doing. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
angeltolly:
My may teamies that didn't answer the last roll call, please pop in and say hi.

Amarisa

SlimBrawnie

Lioha

Sysengr

Let's know how you are doing. Thanks
Doing great Cappo, I missed the last roll call. My bobo will be 1 this weekend, just been running around to put small something together jare.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
SlimBrawnie:

Doing great Cappo, I missed the last roll call. My bobo will be 1 this weekend, just been running around to put small something together jare.

Awwww.... Happy birthday to bobo. God bless him.

Don't overstress yourself dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
rofemiguwa:

Hehehehe

Boot is hung.

Florec. Hehehehe. Congrats ooo.

That boot that's shaking. Breeze will soon blow it away tongue
Thanks
That your yummy lactation cookies I finished under a day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
talltosyne:

Anointing to born another boy fall on you

smh at you
Iz laik to born triplet boys is hungrying you bah?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
BUY YOUR 3 IN 1 POST PARTUM BELT AND GO BACK TO YOUR SHAPE.

CAN BE USED FEW WEEKS AFTER CS

CAN BE USED IMMEDIATELY AFTER VAGINA DELIVERY.

YOU CAN PAY 3 TIMES BUY GETS IT IN YOUR FIRST PAYMENT.

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08038436827,
PRICE

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
biggal:
BUY YOUR 3 IN 1 POST PARTUM BELT AND GO BACK TO YOUR SHAPE.

CAN BE USED FEW WEEKS AFTER CS

CAN BE USED IMMEDIATELY AFTER VAGINA DELIVERY.

YOU CAN PAY 3 TIMES BUY GETS IT IN YOUR FIRST PAYMENT.

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08038436827,
PRICE

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
rofemiguwa:

Hehehehe

Boot is hung.

Flor aec. Hehehehe. Congrats ooo.

I just pity you. Your own belle dey enter with just good morning daddy Pristine will greet you, gbam obago tongue

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moaba(f): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Do another scan at a reputable place. You should be measuring ahead and not behind. Just to put your mind at ease.
Joyfulmama:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uche23: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
Joyfulmama:
hmmmmmm, inshort all ds scans sefffff. We both have same Lmp ooo n i did my first scan at 7weeks n was given an edd of 29th of jan n urs na 24th. Baby center app gave me 29th of jan too so im sticking with dat date, though i biliv il gv birth before dat date, before u � n many jan mummy even though my edd na d last. I tink u suld go wt d ur first trimester edd

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Officially signing in.....
EDD according to scan 08/08/2020
5wks 3days
Singleton

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
Moaba:
Do another scan at a reputable place. You should be measuring ahead and not behind. Just to put your mind at ease.
My thinking as well o. I will. Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
uche23:

hmmmmmm, inshort all ds scans sefffff. We both have same Lmp ooo n i did my first scan at 7weeks n was given an edd of 29th of jan n urs na 24th. Baby center app gave me 29th of jan too so im sticking with dat date, though i biliv il gv birth before dat date, before u � n many jan mummy even though my edd na d last. I tink u suld go wt d ur first trimester edd
My LMP mate na so I see am o. Honestly it got me worried yesterday but I'm no longer worried again. Hope we birth same day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hahaha.

zaynie:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5366) (5367) (5368) (5369) (5370) (5371) (5372) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Clint2k7(m), Blissfultee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.