Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,332 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8112210 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5373) (5374) (5375) (5376) (5377) (5378) (5379) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nimi22:
B.A B.A
Ds show face this morning around 6:30am inside car on the way to hospital. God took charge and we are already home. December mamas 'happy borning' to everyone remaining.

Watch out for BS
jazzyjaz I don drop BA remaining BS
Congrats my son's bday mate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kingsdelight(f): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
FloraEC:

Never mind, I know someone that will help you out without stressing you, at the comfort of your home if you don't mind. Tested and trusted by all.
Zaynie ooooo ngwa ngwa bịa osiso. You're needed

Lol, thanks mama. I've also alerted Zaynie on her thread but the wahala is i'm not on whatsapp and can't chat or check out the things i want.

Congrats on your baby news. These kids now are too smart for their ages. Mine was the one that allowed this baby stay with his constant touching my stomach and declarations that "baby that" "baby there".
I didn't think much on it till i went back to base and less than 2 weeks later, positive testing: chai, i saw stars that morning. Guy man was swearing with his WD skills but PT strip and MS stated otherwise. My pain is all the items used by my son, bottles and all are far from me and i have to buy again. The cute girlie shoes too. The lovely red dress my son loved to wear all far north. It makes this seem like a first baby cos grandma did all the work with first cos i was a student then.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Goldenheart002:

Eskiss ma! U mean she born number 1, number 2, number 3 up till number 6 and she still no repent?? Why? Just why nah?? Even if dis thing sweet pass honey we still gatto calculate nah.... I've heard very responsible married men says women don't look attractive anymore wen they have more than 3chilren yet a lot keep endangering their lives bcoz dem wan break record!!!!

It yaf well oh.......

I seriously don't understand my sister
So after borning till number 6 she's still afraid of fp. What exactly is she trying to prevent by not doing it.
If fp wants to block her tubes or whatever she's scared of, it should kukuma just block it o.
Abi what does she need them for again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
FloraEC:

This is my co-wife, she almost lost her life to concoction abortion. 6 children, I begged her to do fp, hubby advised her even my SIL. She took in when I was pregnant with my son, I dunno the concoction she drank, and she survived. Last year Christmas, I told her that you see this your hubby that married a wife before(she ran away grin) when you were still very much alive will not hesitate to do so when you die. Just last 2mns that hubby traveled, he called to tell me that she was admitted, she was 3mns gone and drank her usual concoction to terminate it, it took time before they got a pulse. Her hubby blood didn't match, they had to buy. All expenses on my hubby.
Have she done the fp? You know the answer.

I carry yansh for this woman
Maybe she wants to donate her womb n co in the nearest future
Wonder why she's scared of Fp after 6
May God help her
@ queenfav it's really sad what poverty, ignorance and unnecessary submission make women go tru. May her soul RIP
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
kingsdelight:

Lol, thanks mama. I've also alerted Zaynie on her thread but the wahala is i'm not on whatsapp and can't chat or check out the things i want.

Congrats on your baby news. These kids now are too smart for their ages. Mine was the one that allowed this baby stay with his constant touching my stomach and declarations that "baby that" "baby there".
I didn't think much on it till i went back to base and less than 2 weeks later, positive testing: chai, i saw stars that morning. Guy man was swearing with his WD skills but PT strip and MS stated otherwise. My pain is all the items used by my son, bottles and all are far from me and i have to buy again. The cute girlie shoes too. The lovely red dress my son loved to wear all far north. It makes this seem like a first baby cos grandma did all the work with first cos i was a student then.
Never mind, she can post it for you on her nl page if you want. Dah one is not a problem grin

That belle catching thing eh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
Chai congratulations to those who have offloaded and to those still pushing, the Lord is your muscle... Am glad here still dey boom like always...

#catwalksoutofherejeje

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmohmoh(f): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
I don't know if this is the right thread to ask this question. But can a virgin get pregnant without penetration?? Normal romance and the guy released near the vagina. Any possibility to get pregnant? Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmademan(m): 12:46am On Dec 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I don't know if this is the right thread to ask this question. But can a virgin get pregnant without penetration?? Normal romance and the guy released near the vagina. Any possibility to get pregnant? Thank you
Possible if the sperm cells are very motile
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 2:51am On Dec 17, 2019
Debclem:
January mamas how far? The Lord is our muscle. I am counting days and can't take my eyes off the timer app I downloaded. Movement is getting more dramatic by the day, the waddling no be here. My face is so swollen I hardly recognize myself in the mirror but Las Las, it will end in praise.
The picture you upload just describe me. Everywhere has swell. My ribs hurt that I can't even explain. I'm only consoling myself by counting days. I now appreciate my mom more.
We are almost there

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 3:22am On Dec 17, 2019
kingsdelight:
Hello! Pls, i'm new and i don't know if i can register late. Just saw this forum November.

January 20th is the given Edd. Baby's gender is XX. I've been praying that this baby waits till January cos i don't want to port to December seeing as it is a latest development here especally with December mamas. Jazzyjazz and co.

Meanwhile, i need help o. Pls is Oshodi a good option to buying items on hospital list? Those things like breast pump and pad, maternity bra, mucuos extractor, surgical gloves etc. Also baby essentials like grooming set, shawl, caps, flannel, diapers, socks and sleep suits. I have some items baby could rock for the period we're indoors. Ma'ams, pls i need to get your opinion. I'm sort of scared cos i'm on a tight budget and with little help. I'm planning on entering the market tomorrow cos i don't have anything on ground in the situation lil princess pops up at an earlier timing. Thanks
Welcome teamie, it is better late than never. Those who lives in Lagos will answer you about baby stuff. I will update you in the next roll call
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mommdav(f): 5:13am On Dec 17, 2019
Joyfulmama:

The picture you upload just describe me. Everywhere has swell. My ribs hurt that I can't even explain. I'm only consoling myself by counting days. I now appreciate my mom more.
We are almost there

Darling if the pain is from your right side ribs please get in touch with your doctor to rule out something serious like preeclampsia or liver problems.

Congrats to mamas who have just birthed their babies and the newly preggy mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmohmoh(f): 7:24am On Dec 17, 2019
Godmademan:
Possible if the sperm cells are very motile
Wow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 17, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:55am On Dec 17, 2019
rhukkie:

Present Cappo
Still bumping gracefully
Hope baby is doing great?

baby is doing well.

May God make it easy for you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2019
Cedarlivia:
:Dpresent ma o. How is baby Jazzy? Wishing our teamies that are yet to deliver a smooth, safe and peaceful delivery. There shall be no loss in Jesus name. Amen

Amen

Jazzy baby is doing fine.

Hows yours?
Vigilante nko?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cedarlivia(f): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2019
My dear we are good. As for d vigilante work, odikwa ofele at all. My eyelids at the breaking of each day looks heavier than that of Mr. Ibu.
jazzyjazz:

Amen

Jazzy baby is doing fine.

Hows yours?
Vigilante nko?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiefboomite204(f): 8:20am On Dec 17, 2019
thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2019
chiefboomite204:
Good morning mama's, I know I am not supposed to post this here but I need help at this time...And I need the healing very fast too... I had inevitable miscarriage at 27 weeks due to cervical incompetence on Wednesday ... I gave birth birth to a baby girl weighing less than 1kg, 0.83kg to be precised... it was very painful they couldn't saved her until she gave up on sunday... I am very sad right now .... couldn't face the world ... is like I am a loser... I am alone brooding.... Pls I need your words of encouragement now... I know I need to let my body heal before trying again but is like I am letting my man down and he is not getting any young... pls if there is anything I can do to heal myself and things to take with the healing

My heart goes out to you mama. So sorry you had to go through this. You do not have to be ashamed or feel like a loser, it could have happened to anybody. Give yourself time, let your body heal then you can try again...could be between 1-3months(you still have a big injury where the placenta was), take your drugs religiously, your doctor must have given you some. Do not put yourself under any kind of pressure. Try not to be alone so your thoughts do not wander, surround yourself with trusted friends and loved ones. Soon you’ll get your testimony and your rainbow baby will stay. Be strong and may the Love of God comfort you at this time

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rhukkie: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2019
jazzyjazz:

baby is doing well.

May God make it easy for you mama
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2019
Cedarlivia:
My dear we are good. As for d vigilante work, odikwa ofele at all. My eyelids at the breaking of each day looks heavier than that of Mr. Ibu.

Aswear mehn. Vigilante isn't easy at all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2019
chiefboomite204:
Good morning mama's, I know I am not supposed to post this here but I need help at this time...And I need the healing very fast too... I had inevitable miscarriage at 27 weeks due to cervical incompetence on Wednesday ... I gave birth birth to a baby girl weighing less than 1kg, 0.83kg to be precised... it was very painful they couldn't saved her until she gave up on sunday... I am very sad right now .... couldn't face the world ... is like I am a loser... I am alone brooding.... Pls I need your words of encouragement now... I know I need to let my body heal before trying again but is like I am letting my man down and he is not getting any young... pls if there is anything I can do to heal myself and things to take with the healing

So sorry for whole thing God in his infinite Mercy will console u. U will recover what u lost in double folds

Always add uda in ur yam pepper soup to help every remaining flush out of ur system. It will help u to heal faster

God and us know u tried ur best.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nebsunshine: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2019
[quote author=zaynie post=84880537]For mamas out of Nigeria, I know there are some items you sorely wished you had.
We can easily buy them for you and send to your omugwo person to bring along when coming over.

Mama, what is your full location?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamylicious(f): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2019
nnekaike:
I don't know about Ugu mixture,but I am 100% sure of garden egg leaves.
chew the leaves raw or squeeze out the juice and drink or blend it and drink,any one you prefer.
please where can one get garden egg leaves?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmohmoh(f): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2019
Bluefin:

I did not think this was possible but it 100 percent happened to a friend.
As a virgin?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:21am On Dec 17, 2019
[quote author=nebsunshine post=84984116][/quote]

I'm in Surulere.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiefboomite204(f): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2019
[quote author=Chimzy09 post=84980566]

M
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiefboomite204(f): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2019
thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigerboy200: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2019
queenfav:
Good morning mamas. Something sad happened and I felt we all may learn from it. The guy who handles electrical jobs for us just lost his wife during childbirth. The baby survived.He is in police custody as we speak because the wife's family are saying he killed their daughter. Their marriage is less than two years old and the late lady is not up to 30 years.

It's being said that she has earlier been diagnosed of multiple uterine fibroids. The doctor advised an Elective CS be done, that any attempt at going into labor and vagina birth may further complicate things.

Her dear husband said no to the CS. In his words "My mother gave birth normally, my wife must do same". That's how this lady stayed till she fell into labour at 38 weeks.She wasn't even taken to the hospital where she registered for antenatal, he took her to a prayer house to deliver. He said many women testify on Sunday in church of how they came to church when they were in labour for long and baby came out easily while in the church.

That's how the women there (who are not even local midwives) were trying to force her to push. It wasn't long before she started bleeding badly. It was when they saw that she was dieing, that they rushed her to hospital. Then it was already too late,the young lady died on her way to hospital. The same CS they rejected was what was done to bring out the child because they could still detect a heartbeat.

All this was happening and the man didn't call any of the wife's family to let them know. The call he made was to tell them about how their child or sister is in d mortuary. The lady's brother's used police to go pick him up after serious beating.

I am still so pissed because in my opinion, the lady killed herself. As a human being and one in a delicate condition as pregnancy, you have to choose you. Even if that's how the marriage will scatter, so be it.

A doctor had already told u the risks involved with normal delivery based on the medical issues u have, yet she allowed a mere man in the name of husband use her life to gamble. The same man that will marry a fresh and finer woman after one year or less if anything happens to you?

Why I am bringing this here is so that we can all draw sense from it. It's your life, your body, your pregnancy. Don't allow love blind our common sense or allow wedding ring and Mrs title remove our individuality. Men are very good at choosing themselves, we should do same especially when it concerns your health in pregnancy . If anything happens (God forbid) you will bear the pains. Every pregnancy is to be cherished. Don't use your life and your unborn child to gamble. If you are not ok with anything, stand your ground. Don't keep delicate issues away from your family. Na here u jam the man, your family remains your family. If a man is having the same stance as the dead lady's husband, call a family meeting and let your people know. If he doesn't pay the medical bills, your family and friends can pay. In all, your life is more important. Nobody dies and is buried with their husband or wife. We came to this world alone nd will leave alone.
That lady would have been alive today if she insisted on CS like her doctor advised. Her husband will be released from cell, after 3-5 months, he would have gotten another babe. That's if he can wait that long. Wheras someone allowed herself to be killed because she wanted to obey her husband. What story would they tell that innocent child tomoro? Because I trust the lady's family to let thr child know the fathers part in the mothers untimely death!
Am not saying don't obey your husbands, but let's apply wisdom to being married. Think about your parents who have labored over you before you got married, think about your life and all you are yet to achieve. Mrs title is just a small part of life. Don't allow the zeal to stay married by all means make you docile to the point where a man will be the one telling u to do things that are not going to be ok for your health or things that are against doctors instructions.
I have seen women having sezzz 3 weeks after delivery, when doctors advise u wait 6 weeks. Why? To please their husband. Some take in 4 months after delivery because oga told them not to do family planning, and they relaxed. In the end, you the woman will suffer the consequences. Let's all be wise and choose ourselves and well being in times when it's necessary. I am so angry because the lady that died is someone I know. Maybe her crime in life was loving a man too much to the point of blind submission! Not all the times your husband will mean well for you. It may be out of ignorance as to the severity of the issue, that's when u let him know what's at stake and insist on doing the right thing. If he disagrees, pack a few things and go to your parents house till you are OK. It's better than saying "yes sir, yes my husband" to everything, until you say yes to what will lead you to early death all because you want to please your husband.

you have said it all. This true life story has broken my heart this morning. I find it very uncomfortable how some women keep allowing themselves to be treated in some very bad type of ways. Please permit me to copy this message onto some platform so people can learn a thing or two. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsjoy: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2019
XY Marxh 30 grin

Mzleemah:
Team March 2020 Roll Call (December)
Yipee it's the last month of the year, Happy New month teamies, hope we all are doing fine, third Trimester loading....... May we all carry to term. We welcome our newest members Folash and HolySteph.
Mama jellyshine your princess has so many prince in line. Kindly update me on baby's gender.
#teamkiakiadelivery
#babyalivemotheralivedaddyandfamilymemberaliveandrejoicing
#teammarchfornoloss #teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery

Moniker....................Edd..................Gender

1. Mommadd..............30th/31st..........XY
2. estilo.........................25th.............. unknown
3. mzleemah................3rd/6th.........XY
4. olabrinks.................13th.................XY
5. safeob27................19th.................. unknown
6. marygold.................7th.................. unknown
7. Jellyshine................13th................XX
8. ladyjblinks...............28th............... unknown
9. Graced2018............11th.................XY
10. Chimzy09..............16th................. XY
11. mumsjoy
12. Pink1000
13. nahzyla..................19th.................. unknown
14. Bluefin.....................5th................. unknown
15. Anapuao................20th............. unknown
16. Sophiemama.............4th/7th............ XY
17. MumDiamond.............15th.............unknown
18. Danny4God(for wifey)........17th....... XY
19. smoochii...........,.......20th............ unknown
20. Orente21...................31st..............XY
21. Asapretty...................6th..............unknown
22. Piragirl......................28th.............. unknown
23. Sacredlily..................14th.............. unknown
24. Folash.......................20th..............unknown
25. HolySteph.................23rd................XY

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
t

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
P

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
chiefboomite204:
Am so sorry for your loss sis, and I know for this loss and trouble the lord will give u double...I know its normal to be sad or angry but then u need to encourage and console yourself in Lord, take all the rest you can have and believe me you will be back here soonest in jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5373) (5374) (5375) (5376) (5377) (5378) (5379) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.