Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8107227 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5424) (5425) (5426) (5427) (5428) (5429) (5430) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsjoy: 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
RealAngel55:

please update team March

RealAngel55......8th......XX

We are good oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jehovahoverdo1: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
My dear mamas....I can't take ordinary water again...it makes me wanna throw up except I take very cold water...who is also experiencing this.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Solphiequeen:

Please o, i need tips on how to add weight biko. My weight has not changed since I became pregnant, I have always weighed 56kg, my last appointment i weigh the same and I'm 14weeks.
I have been eating very well and no MS since I became pregnant, what's happening o.
I don’t think it’s something you should be really worried about. You would still add. I added 10kg and i am 33 weeks now and that 10kg was so slow, some times for 6 8 weeks I am same. As long as your baby is growing fine and doing good, you should be okay

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
You should even be thanking God that you’re not adding sef. We that are adding 20kg,40kg etc we are begging God to please reduce it. Adding minimal weight is much better than adding too much, because adding too much comes with too many health complications abeg. As long as you are eating and everything is fine, you are very lucky.
Solphiequeen:

Please o, i need tips on how to add weight biko. My weight has not changed since I became pregnant, I have always weighed 56kg, my last appointment i weigh the same and I'm 14weeks.
I have been eating very well and no MS since I became pregnant, what's happening o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
gwng:
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Oya come and take one spoon but no meat to u o

Hiannnn
This mama sef, wetin one spoon won do
Without meat for that matter
Lemme tell baby to give you one sweet kick for me tongue

Thanks teamie @ AmazingGod

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chai, tinko ooo. Where I wan come see this delicious meat for this my area? Please who knows where tinko is sold in Lagos ooo, help a craving sister please oooo.

Pweetiebabe:
Inside life, when people re craving better things see me craving tinko(DAT dried meat they sell in market) since two days now only for me to enter FB and one wicked human being uploaded d picture and some foodie commenting on how sweet it is....Chai I must find tinko before Monday, I no go mind hubby with d kind eye he dey take look me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
vinoj0225:
Chai, tinko ooo. Where I wan come see this delicious meat for this my area? Please who knows where tinko is sold in Lagos ooo, help a craving sister please oooo.

So we are together on this tinko thing? I just pray I see tomorrow in d market
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
I experienced it too and was okay with the cold water until I had cold and cough then had to stop. Now I take room temperature water to avoid cold.

Jehovahoverdo1:
My dear mamas....I can't take ordinary water again...it makes me wanna throw up except I take very cold water...who is also experiencing this.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
olabrinks:
You should even be thanking God that you’re not adding sef. We that are adding 20kg,40kg etc we are begging God to please reduce it. Adding minimal weight is much better than adding too much, because adding too much comes with too many health complications abeg. As long as you are eating and everything is fine, you are very lucky.

I sincerely agree with you on this. Adding lots of weight comes with thinking of how to burn the excess weight especially people like us that don't like going to the gym or exercising at all
It is well ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
So we are together on this tinko thing? I just pray I see tomorrow in d market

You're lucky na, not tinko in my area at all. I pray you'll see tomorrow sha let your lo eat it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jehovahoverdo1: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
vinoj0225:
I experienced it too and was okay with the cold water until I had cold and cough then had to stop. Now I take room temperature water to avoid cold.

I hope I don't experience cold and cough o cos this cold water sweet me wella

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orekegold: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
My princess is here. My joy is full

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
Orekegold:

Aww congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jehovahoverdo1:

I hope I don't experience cold and cough o cos this cold water sweet me wella

Just take it with caution. Mine was triggered cos of the harmattan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Orekegold:

Wow, congrats ma'am. Welcome baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 2:37am On Jan 12, 2020
Orekegold:

Congrats mama. May your joy be full forever kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 5:34am On Jan 12, 2020
Orekegold:

Wow!Congratulations Ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 5:47am On Jan 12, 2020
Orekegold:

wow congratulations mama, I tap into d anointing. I want a princess too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moaba(f): 6:37am On Jan 12, 2020
Congratulations mama.
Orekegold:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fairygeh(f): 6:59am On Jan 12, 2020
Orekegold:
Congratulations,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:08am On Jan 12, 2020
Orekegold:

Congrats ma'am and welcome princess, you for signs and wonder in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2020
Orekegold:
congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunnp(m): 9:06am On Jan 12, 2020
Pls ma, what drug did you use then when your hear making sound....I feel the say for 2days now..like hissing sound

tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Hello Mama's pls somebody should ans me fast

I am having this sound in my ear and now is now paining me a lot and I am also having body pain pls any home remedies

Dr didn't went to prescribe something for me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
Congrats to all the new moms in the house and welcome to all the newbies!
Safe delivery to all the bumping moms in the house!

Check out and please follow our IG page www.instagram.com/nanasbabyessentials for pictures, baby list, videos, tips and all to do with pregnancy.

kiss kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jehovahoverdo1: 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
vinoj0225:

Just take it with caution. Mine was triggered cos of the harmattan.

OK sis....Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bubblezz(f): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Good afternoon mamas, my cute prince arrived on January 9 via ELCS. Mother, Father and Son are all doing well.

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsjoy: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bubblezz:
Good afternoon mamas, my cute prince arrived on January 9 via ELCS. Mother, Father and Son are all doing well.

Awwww, Congratulations. God bless ur prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bubblezz:

Awww, congrats to your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
vinoj0225:

You're lucky na, not tinko in my area at all. I pray you'll see tomorrow sha let your lo eat it.
Make una hexplain this tinko wella abeg. First time hearing the name. Cc pweetiebabe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Good afternoon mama, I don carry myself come back oooooo. 2nd missionary journey activated. Team September.
Anyone month mate here.
Pls mama pray with me and for me that I don't experience MS dis time around. The last one wasn't easy at all. Almost saw hell.
Team September.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bubblezz:
Congratulations mama, God bless the baby and the parent. Wish you quick recovery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5424) (5425) (5426) (5427) (5428) (5429) (5430) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.