Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122415 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5432) (5433) (5434) (5435) (5436) (5437) (5438) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2020
Shebi after January is March? Abi something is wrong with my calendar ni

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2020
estilo:

Hahahahahahaha...
My sister, nothing is wrong with your calendar, na pregnancy dey do you �

I have breastfeeding bra up for grabs. 1pc of size 38b left..

Discount available for nl mums.
Kindly check out our page.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
this excessive hunger is a bi**h..you will be eating and still be feeling hungry at the same time..2 more weeks till week 12...CANT WAIT!!!!!!

Ohemababy:

Mine stopped before 12weeks.

15 weeks tomorrow. Currently not feeling a thing. Even the excessive hunger has stopped. Now back to eating three times a day. Ah cant believe it!

If I had not been through this journey before I ll be doubting the viability of the pregnancy.

Make we enjoy second trimester before all the tiredness and Braxton hicks begin in the third trimester.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
Sometimes it doesnt exaclt go @ 12 weeks..just give allowance of another 2 weeks max..by 14 weeks you should be fine..pele

Kosibaby:

#July reporting
I'm going to be 13 weeks tomorrow but still having MS , especially when I perceive a strong odour.

I have registered for ANC this week, the scan part was so exciting sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
Teamie..you are not alone..pele..the journey still far small..lol..just clocked 10 weeks yesterday..The Lord is our strenght.

Jehovahoverdo1:
Team August how una dey o.....how body...I can't wait for this MS to be over....I don tire....I just dey spit anyhow...to brush self na wahala.... bitter mouth self dey dere.... May baba God have mercy on us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Queen1(f): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
My BS. I had been having painless contraction s for like a month. On Monday 6th January a day to my last edd woke up normal all of a sudden I felt a gush of liquid. I I thought it was water but discovered it was blood. I told dh I think something might be wrong because the show I saw wit my first wasn't this much. We headed to the hospital we were immediately asked to go for scan to rule out placenta preavia. The scan showed everything was fine. Doctor asked me to remain in the hospital for monitoring was later discharged in the evening when bleeding stopped. On Tuesday 7th was my final edd and ante natal I complained of seeing blood clot after the bleeding stopped. Doctor asked me to be admitted and started hinting about cs because they don't understand the cause of the bleeding. I told I would go home and do the bed rest but he refused so i snuck out of the hospital. No incidence again but they started calling me on phone to come back the next day that I had implicated the nurses on duty commandant asked them to produce me or else... (Its a military hospital). Long story short I presented myself back on Thursday which was dh's birthday for bed rest only for contractions to start almost immediately I entered the hospital. No baby things cos I wasnt having any contractions before I left home. Told dh to go back home for hospital bag, my prince came out almost immediately dh left the hospital. After about 30 minutes labor. No tear. i gave dh the most spectacular birthday gift ever, birthday mate. Sorry for the long post. joyfulmama BS submitted o.

53 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
Belleful mamas, How una dey o? God will make it easy for us. Amen!

My May teamies to posh!, aw body? I say make i hail you o, hope we all are good today, LO nko? What of antenatal visits and routine drug. Please be faithful to them, SAY NO TO CHEATING tongue gradually we are getting there and it will end in praise. Amen! kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Gloriousheart:

Teamie, eku waddling. I think it's normal as we are almost there. Been experiencing same plus Braxton Hicks contractions myself. But if you want, you may tell them at your antenatal.
Cc-Capt beyedew

Thanks teamie
I'll tell them when I go for my next antenatal

Queen1 wonderful bs, congrats to you and your family
Team Jan Don almost born finish o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
angeltolly:
Belleful mamas, How una dey o? God will make it easy for us. Amen!

My May teamies to posh!, aw body? I say make i hail you o, hope we all are good today, LO nko? What of antenatal visits and routine drug. Please be faithful to them, SAY NO TO CHEATING tongue gradually we are getting there and it will end in praise. Amen! kiss
Cappo Lee of life, we are fine ooo and I think LO want to be d future World best female Footballer cos d kicks no be here but am so enjoying it that anytime she decided to be gentle I will intentionally drink juice or poke my tommy light to to feel her retaliate tongue

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ademerit007(f): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
E
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Awesomemama:

It was smooth. And yes, I would have given birth there.
Their nurses were nice, unlike the stories I've heard of gen. Hosp nurses
A friend delivered there that same year and she also gave me positive feedback.

Thanks a lot for your response. I will sure check them out. [color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
dunasy:

I have when I had an health issue in 2018.

I was on admission for days and I didn't have any complain, same place I use for my son.

They are calm and know their onions.

About being nice to first time moms? It is their job to be nice and they do well to ensure that.

Take a trip there just to see around and ask questions so you can also read from their approach to you, there and then you can make up your mind.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate ur response. I will definitely take a trip there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
estilo:
your calendar is on point teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeNL: 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
Queen1:
My BS. I had been having painless contraction s for like a month. On Monday 6th January a day to my last edd woke up normal all of a sudden I felt a gush of liquid. I I thought it was water but discovered it was blood. I told dh I think something might be wrong because the show I saw wit my first wasn't this much. We headed to the hospital we were immediately asked to go for scan to rule out placenta preavia. The scan showed everything was fine. Doctor asked me to remain in the hospital for monitoring was later discharged in the evening when bleeding stopped. On Tuesday 7th was my final edd and ante natal I complained of seeing blood clot after the bleeding stopped. Doctor asked me to be admitted and started hinting about cs because they don't understand the cause of the bleeding. I told I would go home and do the bed rest but he refused so i snuck out of the hospital. No incidence again but they started calling me on phone to come back the next day that I had implicated the nurses on duty commandant asked them to produce me or else... (Its a military hospital). Long story short I presented myself back on Thursday which was dh's birthday for bed rest only for contractions to start almost immediately I entered the hospital. No baby things cos I wasnt having any contractions before I left home. Told dh to go back home for hospital bag, my prince came out almost immediately dh left the hospital. After about 30 minutes labor. No tear. i gave dh the most spectacular birthday gift ever, birthday mate. Sorry for the long post. joyfulmama BS submitted o.
Wow! What a wonderful birthday gift for your hubby. It will be double celebration every year. Congratulations once again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by quin9(f): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Thank you mamas for the likes,wishes and mentions,God bless you all.
To follow teamies who have birthed,God bless and keep your babies and those still waiting,may it be smoother and easier for you.
TTC mums,spreading baby dust your way,2020 is your year of testimony!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
BeeNL:
Good afternoon all. Please,

1. Is Ikeja Medical Centre good for antenatal (and delivery)?

2. Can someone recommend (a) good hospital(s) around Ikosi (Ketu)/Ikeja/Ojota axis.

FTM here please. Thanks in advance.

ST Leo Catholic Hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
ijeije123:

Thanks so much, I really appreciate ur response. I will definitely take a trip there.

You are welcome.

If you need other details , give me a mention.

I know some staffs there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyjblinks(f): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
Yes ooo just got my orders today, everything I got from her was wow
Pweetiebabe:
For Mamas that thinking or searching for where to shop for their LO biko search no more just go to @ Inside Nana heart Mama Zaynie Store, I got my orders today and I can't stop starring @ d onesis and sleepsuit I got from her...Even d caps and mittens are so lovely infact hubby compare d materials with d one I bought from a shop here in badagry and I can boldly say d difference Is so clear, materials from hers is so thick, unique with lovely design....
And yea Mama Zaynie is d 2nd person after my mom to gift my LO(she added extra something for us)...I also received d baby bouncer I won during d giveaway...Mummy Moyo God bless u and also d giver of dis wonder gift abundantly and watch out for us again cos we are coming back soon...No more stressing myself when I can get all I want from d comfort of my house, inorder news I so wish May is next week so we can rock our STRAIGHT OUTTA MOMMA onesis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moaba(f): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
Amen mama
Mzleemah:
congratulations mama, May she be a source of joy to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moaba(f): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
I guess it was initial shakara. Hunger wire am, she open mouth.
Fruitfulvinee:

LOL at the bolded.
Congrats mama kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mukht(f): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
daragoldy:
belleful mummies in the house please I need foods or things that can help me boost my PCV it's at 28% and am at 16weeks. thank

Try ugwu juice with pineapple juice/orange or watermelon juice. Use your blood tablet 2hours before or after food. Take milk 2hours before or after your blood supplements. You can use your blood supplements with orange juice or pineapple juice it helps.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moaba(f): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Amen. Thanks cappo
Joyfulmama:

Congratulations ma'am. Welcome to the world our princess, you will be a blessing to your generation. Please take time to rest, I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moaba(f): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
Thanks mama
blessedruby:
Congrats mama. Welcome cutie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moaba(f): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
Thanks mama
Chimzy09:

Congrats mama. Lol @ eviction joke
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moaba(f): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
Amen ma. Thank you
Gloriousheart:
grin grin funny baby. Congratulations momma. She will fulfill her God-given destiny.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moaba(f): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nothing wey I no do. She'll just change position AMD continue relaxing.
Nyxx123:

Lol grin grin grin grin you made the room cosy for her ni. Congratulations Maam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moaba(f): 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Thank you mama. She's finally latching and feeding like a pro.
Jellyshine:
Congratulations to Moaba.Keep putting baby to breast she will suck but if she doesn't remember FED IS BEST.
#TeamMarchForNoLoss
#TeamJesusBabies
#TeamConquerors
Heyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moaba(f): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Pregnancy/B.S:: So I discovered I 'fell' pregnant in May, 2019 when I missed my period. Had a few days of denial where I kept telling myself it was the Ramadan we just started that delayed my period. Eventually tested and yes, two fat lines... My heart break... I just changed companies in January.. I was already working on being a star rep. My baby will be 2.5 instead of 3 year gap I wanted. Eventually I gave myself brain and started being more grateful to God. Then 1st trimester dealt with me and I started eating like a glutton or else nausea will show me pepper.. Gained about 25kg be cos poundo yam at 11pm was my bestfriend. Second trimester was good. 3rs came with heartburns and insomnia. Anyway at 38 weeks I got tired of the bump and started walking almost 2hrs everyday.Eating dates, pineapple and having sex. Nothing o. Random braxton Hicks and losing mucus plug. I had a previous C.S hence can't be induced according to my Consultant's practice/hospital policy. Had been indifferent about CS but was convinced by a Dr who said what if Labour was going to be easy for me.

Anyway at 40 weeks, Scheduled an Elective section for 40.4 days. A day to surgery, was admitted and I started having contractions. Painful ones this time. Had to be moved to labour ward. Contractions became 2-3 every 10 minute and were painful. Yet I was checked twice and my cervix was tightly closed. Got a painkiller, then I realized that pentazocine that can mask Cs pain for hours does not do shit to contraction pains... Omo next morning like this, I was the 1st elective to be wheeled into the theater. Baby came screaming her lungs out at 3.25kg, mecomium stained again with vernix already looking dry on her. But with an Apgar score of 9. I'm a day post op and already on my feet although I'm taking things easy too.. Safe delivery to the other waddling mamas. B.S submitted.

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
ladyjblinks:
Yes ooo just got my orders today, everything I got from her was wow

Yay!!!. I didn't even know it was you I was chatting with.
Thanks so much mama for your patience. I don't take it for granted o kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
mukht:

Try ugwu juice with pineapple juice/orange or watermelon juice. Use your blood tablet 2hours before or after food. Take milk 2hours before or after your blood supplements. You can use your blood supplements with orange juice or pineapple juice it helps.

Congrats on your second missionary mama.
May Allah make it easy for you.

Edited again: sorry mama, I mistook you for a customer of mine her on the thread Mrukk.

But the prayer is yours.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
Moaba:
I guess it was initial shakara. Hunger wire am, she open mouth.
Hahahahahaha... May God keep her for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5432) (5433) (5434) (5435) (5436) (5437) (5438) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.