Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122118 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5447) (5448) (5449) (5450) (5451) (5452) (5453) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tomblessings:

Congratulations ma. I will you the best in this pregnancy and safe delivery
Amen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
Giveaway

Modified all gone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Liftedhands:
Giveaway
12 pcs baby tees, mainly for boys. Available sizes are 0-3, 3-6 and 6-9months! Some will fit a one year old perfectly too.

All preloved and in great condition.

Shoe is brand new size 19
Location Lagos.

I want shoe o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bettylizzy(f): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
Congratulations, wishing you all the strength and grace to carry through in Jesus name.

cinderellashoes:
Hello Mamas,

I have been on the TTC thread for three years after an MC. But God has done it again cheesy cheesy

I am Team September 14 grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
bettylizzy:
Congratulations, wishing you all the strength and grace to carry through in Jesus name.

Amen,amen sis. thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
angeltolly:

I want shoe o
You got shoe. Though it's meant to be one package with the clothes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damiiy: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Liftedhands:
Giveaway
12 pcs baby tees, mainly for boys. Available sizes are 0-3, 3-6 and 6-9months! Some will fit a one year old perfectly too.

All preloved and in great condition.

Shoe is brand new size 19
Location Lagos.

Am interested, I live in ikotun lagos
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
damiiy:

Am interested, I live in ikotun lagos
You got clothes.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Babygal2020:

Sent

Please send for me too thanks

Received, I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
talltosyne:
Absolutely correct..... I remembered before I had Josh then, na ice cream we set use them but now na Greek yoghurt....if you never try this recipe, you are missing.

Nobody should look at me somehow@giddyperson or call me bad Child....

I am just talking from experience

Ok o, lemme start saving up for my own. Do you do opay delivery? grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Testifier25: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
[What hospital did you use pls?]Pregnancy/B.S:: So I discovered I 'fell' pregnant in May, 2019 when I missed my period. Had a few days of denial where I kept telling myself it was the Ramadan we just started that delayed my period. Eventually tested and yes, two fat lines... My heart break... I just changed companies in January.. I was already working on being a star rep. My baby will be 2.5 instead of 3 year gap I wanted. Eventually I gave myself brain and started being more grateful to God. Then 1st trimester dealt with me and I started eating like a glutton or else nausea will show me pepper.. Gained about 25kg be cos poundo yam at 11pm was my bestfriend. Second trimester was good. 3rs came with heartburns and insomnia. Anyway at 38 weeks I got tired of the bump and started walking almost 2hrs everyday.Eating dates, pineapple and having sex. Nothing o. Random braxton Hicks and losing mucus plug. I had a previous C.S hence can't be induced according to my Consultant's practice/hospital policy. Had been indifferent about CS but was convinced by a Dr who said what if Labour was going to be easy for me.

Anyway at 40 weeks, Scheduled an Elective section for 40.4 days. A day to surgery, was admitted and I started having contractions. Painful ones this time. Had to be moved to labour ward. Contractions became 2-3 every 10 minute and were painful. Yet I was checked twice and my cervix was tightly closed. Got a painkiller, then I realized that pentazocine that can mask Cs pain for hours does not do shit to contraction pains... Omo next morning like this, I was the 1st elective to be wheeled into the theater. Baby came screaming her lungs out at 3.25kg, mecomium stained again with vernix already looking dry on her. But with an Apgar score of 9. I'm a day post op and already on my feet although I'm taking things easy too.. Safe delivery to the other waddling mamas. B.S submitted. [/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
aderebecca:
Amen. thank you ma. how is your baby doing?
Wishing you smooth delivery. Enjoy your weekend ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovecherish: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
Liftedhands:
Giveaway

Modified all gone
pls ma, am interested
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
lovecherish:
pls ma, am interested
All gone sis.

Damiiy and angeltolly kindly reach me via contact on siggy for delivery details.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
Liftedhands:
You got shoe. Though it's meant to be one package with the clothes.

Thanks ma'am... I just thought i should not be selfish and give others chance ni

I will contact you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
marygold:

Sent
Thanks mama. Well received.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
vinoj0225:

Congratulations and welcome. I remember you from TTC thread.

Oh yes mama smiley. Thanks for the welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
whyworryPH:
Good evening great mothers. I'm officially reporting for second missionary journey.
Team June!
Welcome teamie. H& H bumping

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
bettylizzy:

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 2:40am On Jan 26, 2020
cinderellashoes:
Hello Mamas,

I have been on the TTC thread for three years after an MC. But God has done it again cheesy cheesy

Congrats and happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Danny4God(m): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2020
Liftedhands:
Giveaway

Modified all gone
I want the cloths. Location ogun state
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moaba(f): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2020
UCH Ibadan
Testifier25:
[What hospital did you use pls?]Pregnancy/B.S:: So I discovered I 'fell' pregnant in May, 2019 when I missed my period. Had a few days of denial where I kept telling myself it was the Ramadan we just started that delayed my period. Eventually tested and yes, two fat lines... My heart break... I just changed companies in January.. I was already working on being a star rep. My baby will be 2.5 instead of 3 year gap I wanted. Eventually I gave myself brain and started being more grateful to God. Then 1st trimester dealt with me and I started eating like a glutton or else nausea will show me pepper.. Gained about 25kg be cos poundo yam at 11pm was my bestfriend. Second trimester was good. 3rs came with heartburns and insomnia. Anyway at 38 weeks I got tired of the bump and started walking almost 2hrs everyday.Eating dates, pineapple and having sex. Nothing o. Random braxton Hicks and losing mucus plug. I had a previous C.S hence can't be induced according to my Consultant's practice/hospital policy. Had been indifferent about CS but was convinced by a Dr who said what if Labour was going to be easy for me.

Anyway at 40 weeks, Scheduled an Elective section for 40.4 days. A day to surgery, was admitted and I started having contractions. Painful ones this time. Had to be moved to labour ward. Contractions became 2-3 every 10 minute and were painful. Yet I was checked twice and my cervix was tightly closed. Got a painkiller, then I realized that pentazocine that can mask Cs pain for hours does not do shit to contraction pains... Omo next morning like this, I was the 1st elective to be wheeled into the theater. Baby came screaming her lungs out at 3.25kg, mecomium stained again with vernix already looking dry on her. But with an Apgar score of 9. I'm a day post op and already on my feet although I'm taking things easy too.. Safe delivery to the other waddling mamas. B.S submitted.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2020
Liftedhands:
You never see chomtin! Is it becos I didn't talk about the other things that yoghurt can be used for also? If oga wants to lick the plate you can apply it there and let him have a treat tongue even on the microphone oga will turn to choir master. Apply it all over and lick away cheesy

Yes unsweetened yoghurt is great for yeast infection, apply and also eat some in order to restore the vjay back to it's natural flora.

Hmm. *Coughs* my baby is just 6 months o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2020
Danny4God:
I want the cloths. Location ogun state
Sorry boss it's all gone.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Danny4God(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2020
Liftedhands:
Sorry boss it's all gone.
thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 10:12am On Jan 26, 2020
Hello mamas. Where are my team mates Team August! Happy bumping to us all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damiiy: 11:34am On Jan 26, 2020
Liftedhands:
All gone sis.

Damiiy and angeltolly kindly reach me via contact on siggy for delivery details.

Please what is siggy? Have being trying to contact you but can't find your mail address,thanks in advance for the cloths
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
damiiy:

Please what is siggy? Have being trying to contact you but can't find your mail address,thanks in advance for the cloths
Siggy = signature . O 8 o 6 7 o 6 9 6 5 o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
whyworryPH:
Good evening great mothers. I'm officially reporting for second missionary journey.
Team June!

Wow! Congrats and happy bumping!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
cinderellashoes:
Hello Mamas,

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keziehenry(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Good day house. My baby will be 3 week tomorrow and she hasn't pooed for some days now. Atimes it's when my wife insert her finger in her anus that she normally poos. She farts all the time and it has a foul odour. Note that she is not on exclusive breastfeeding.what should we do cos this our first baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
miraclebaby:
Welcome teamie. H& H bumping

Thanks mama. Same to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5447) (5448) (5449) (5450) (5451) (5452) (5453) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.