Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,429 members, 7,781,247 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:16 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8064039 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5485) (5486) (5487) (5488) (5489) (5490) (5491) ... (6952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 6:51am On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
You are too faithful to fail me!
You are too consistent to disappoint me God.
It's a birth alert ooo.
My Ada Ezi is here fam, she found her way out by 10:40pm on 15/02/2020.
Tell the whole world that there is a God in heaven and He is the most powerful. He says whatever I hear you say, I will do!
Oshe Baba.
Congratulations ma'am. Welcome to the world cutie, you will fulfill destiny

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 6:59am On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Tell the whole world that there is a God in heaven and He is the most powerful. He says whatever I hear you say, I will do!
Oshe Baba.
Congratulations ma'am, Welcome to your Ada Ezi,God is good to us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ligxy(f): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2020
Awesomemama:

I never see contraction sef cry
Same hereee...
February don dey go ooo cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ligxy(f): 7:26am On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.

Congrats ma. God be praised. She's already a blessing to the family...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.
Congratulations and God bless the new Ada and your family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 7:40am On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.

Congrats cappo
I'm so happy for you
God bless her and keep her safe
Wish you quick recovery kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2020
Ligxy:

Same hereee...
February don dey go ooo cry embarassed

I'll start taking long walks, maybe that will help
And probably try zobo and pineapple too
I need to see my cutie asap
Don't worry teamie
We will all deliver with ease
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:38am On Feb 16, 2020
nnekaike:
Lol,leave us to be hoping o,God can do surprise surprise for us na.I Neva got to do that baby girl shopping for my DD as she no gree show bombom till delivery, all I bought was unisex and it's still paining me,don't laugh again o make we no cry.
kikikiii grin am not laughing o, but seriously I no want that kind surprise o or less d boy go wear plenty pink and gown
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.
Wow!!!! Congratulations mama, it has surely ended in praise....Welcome to the world Our princess God's blessing continually on u love.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.

. This is what I came for ó!!!!!
Nnem! I'm so happy for you mehn!!!!
Ha! Olúwa seun!
May she live a long healthy life and have an amazing and happy life.
Àmin
Congratulations to you sister!

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.

Congratulations mama........it can only be God. Thank God for his faithfulness

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It has ended in praise!
Gloriousheart has put to bed, a beautiful sumptuous baby girl. She did on Sunday, she will soon be here to give us her bs.
God is too faithful to fail us.

Congrats grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.
congrats ma'am, Gods blessing on you and your lo.

@gloriousheart congrats ma'am. Gods blessing on you and your lo.
can't wait to read ur BS(s)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2020
Congratulations beyedew. God bless your family. Please what is the meaning of Ada Ezi?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.
congratulations ma, May she be all you prayed for

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sashafm(f): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.
Congratulations Capo may the Good Lord bless and. Keep the boy. Please pass the baton to us so we can announce soon too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.
Congratulations Mama!!!!
Faithful God has done it again.
May her birth bring so much joy, peace, happiness and favour to your household, Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.
Congratulations Nne,may her arrival herald blessing.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.

Yes ooooooo. God is too faithful to fail. Thank you Jesus. Congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It has ended in praise!
Gloriousheart has put to bed, a beautiful sumptuous baby girl. She did on Sunday, she will soon be here to give us her bs.
God is too faithful to fail us.

Congratulations ma.indeed God is faithful

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
@beyedew congratulations. May the child be a blessing you, the family and the whole world

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.
Congratulations cappo, so grateful to God for the joy He has brought to your home... God bless the baby and the parent. Welcome Ada Ezi..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ligxy(f): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
Awesomemama:

I'll start taking long walks, maybe that will help
And probably try zobo and pineapple too
I need to see my cutie asap
Don't worry teamie
We will all deliver with ease

Amen...
I'm just scared of the pineapple thing because I'm having very bad heartburn now. Very very bad. I vomit every night because of the heartburn. It is well with us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.

Congratulations ma'am, May Almighty God bless the newborn and the family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.
Glory to God. I rejoice with you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.

Congrats mama. She is a light

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ligxy:

Amen...
I'm just scared of the pineapple thing because I'm having very bad heartburn now. Very very bad. I vomit every night because of the heartburn. It is well with us.

Pineapple makes heartburn worse?
Dealing with indigestion
Sorry about the heartburn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Greatness366(f): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.
wooow congratulations ma God bless her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.
A big congrats sis kiss our God is faithful God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.
Awesome, congratulations,Nwunye Cookie...
May her birth Herald blessings,amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Acer123: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
It's a birth alert ooo.
Oshe Baba.

Congratulations able Cappo. God bless the newborn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
Congratulations beyedew. God bless your family. Please what is the meaning of Ada Ezi?
Lolzzzzzz, Ada Ezi simply means the 1st daughter of the family. In my hubby's place, they call them Ada Ezi (first daughter of the family).

(1) (2) (3) ... (5485) (5486) (5487) (5488) (5489) (5490) (5491) ... (6952) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.