Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122666 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5525) (5526) (5527) (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asapretty(f): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
MumDiamond:

Lol... Teamie, same as me. Although, I’m 39 weeks and a few days gone. EDD is still weekend, but no sign at all. Now, every morning, My mother-in-law comes to my room to use anointing oil to pray and massage baby. I go just dey laugh. Baby wey dey fear this hot weather, e just kukuma dey chill inside the mansion wey e dey.

But I think you should go to the hospital, my doctor gave me an appointment next week for induction if baby tarries past EDD.
Teamie it's no longer funny, everybody is just asking have I given birth, I can no longer make call or receive call without being bombarded with have you given birth?
My mother inlaw every morning ask me how am I feeling any contraction yet?
My appointment with doctor is on Friday if the labour tarries till then, we will think about induction although I don't want to be induced.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mummies in the house. I bring to you Original Kids' IPad and Kids' Learning Machine. IPad is N18500, Kids' Learning Machine is N7500.
Payment on delivery to Lagos residents
Delivery Nationwide.
Wholesale also available

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrsOkey: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good evening mamas in the house..team April hope we are getting ready�...please oo..am 35 weeks now and my ankle is more than swollen with pain..hope it’s normal ..am confused ooo..�
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
They are nt meant for sleep alone... U can rock them before sleep or in the morning before u bath instead of tying wrapper and boring polo. The thick ones also come with inner wear and u can wear both during cold nights.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Please I need reply. Ejoor

EloWChi:
Good Afternoon Mamas in the house,

How is the day going ooo?

Please want to confirm when its advisable for a pregnant woman to stop entering bike.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SeyiAyorinde(m): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good evening,my wife tested positive to hepatitis B and was told the baby would be given a vaccine so she could breast feed.my question is,how safe is d vaccine for the baby?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
SeyiAyorinde:
Good evening,my wife tested positive to hepatitis B and was told the baby would be given a vaccine so she could breast feed.my question is,how safe is d vaccine for the baby?

Very safe... that's d only way to prevent the child from getting it. Make sure baby b vaccineted before breastfeeding

Also she needs to give birth through cs in other to help the matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SeyiAyorinde(m): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Very safe... that's d only way to prevent the child from getting it. Make sure baby b vaccineted before breastfeeding

Also she needs to give birth through cs in other to help the matter
on your DM please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by daragoldy(f): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
EloWChi:

it all depends on the body ma'am, but to be on the safer side week 14 upward but even by then always remind the bike man to go gently and limit your taking bike
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
@Funkaish How are you feeling today? please pop in and say hi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamakimy97: 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
agiboma:

lol i hope you are first in line for that blessing grin, happy holidays everyone!!!!
Amen..i need them dis March Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pink1000(f): 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
Asapretty:
Congratulations to all my teamie that have delivered their lo may God keep you all and may they be a source of blessing to your family. Olabrinks marygold mommadd safeob27 Pink1000 chimzy09 I hope I got the monikers right? I pray for those of us remaining God will make it easy for us all.

In another news I will be 41 weeks by Friday and Braxton Hicks I no see, contraction sef I no see I don Taya oh.
Thanks. Wish you safe and quick delivery. Relax, baby will come soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funkaish: 2:29am On Mar 12, 2020
angeltolly:
@Funkaish How are you feeling today? please pop in and say hi
I am good ma, I have being discharged from the hospital.. I was cautioned to limit my salt intake and to reduce starch..thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davsquared: 4:45am On Mar 12, 2020
LegitDiva:
Team April why are we quiet? Let's start warming up oo and early porting is allowed grin

We quiet true true sha. Maybe na gentle mamas dey our team. grin grin

I dont mind porting to March ending though. wink wink The prayer is for healthy baby and mum.

May God see all of us through.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:55am On Mar 12, 2020
Mzleemah:
TEAM MARCH UPDATED ROLL CALL
Na we get the thread for now we can flood here anytime we wish.
Team March giving birth back to back.
A big congratulations to Mommadd
Safe delivery to the remaining mamas

#teamkiakiadelivery
#babyalivemotheralivedaddyandfamilymemberaliveandrejoicing
#teammarchfornoloss #teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery

Moniker....................Edd..................Gender

1. Mommadd ............30th/31st..........(twins) XY& XY delivered 2nd March BA seen awaiting BS
2. estilo ....................7th/11th............. unknown
3. Mzleemah ...............3rd/6th.........XY delivered 18th Feb BA/BS seen
4. olabrinks ................13th.................XY delivered 8th March BA seen awaiting BS
5. safeob27 ...............19th.................. XX delivered 5th March BA seen awaiting BS
6. marygold .................7th.................. XY
7. Jellyshine ...............13th................XY delivered 12th Feb BA seen awaiting BS
8. ladyjblinks .............28th............... XX
9. Graced2018 ...........11th.................XX Delivered 1st March BA/BS seen
10. Chimzy09 .............16th................. XY delivered 3rd March BA seen awaiting BS
11. mumsjoy ..............30th...................XY
12. PINK1000............. 8th....................XX
13. nahzyla .................19th.................. XX
14. Bluefin ....................5th................. unknown
15. Anapuao ..............20th............. unknown
16. Sophiemama ............4th/7th............ XY
17. MumDiamond ............15th.............XX
18. Danny4God(for wifey) .......17th....... XY. Delivered 29th Feb BA seen awaiting BS
19. smoochii ................20th............ unknown
20. Orente21 ..................31st..............XY delivered Feb 27 BA/BS seen
21. Asapretty ..................6th..............unknown
22. Piragirl ....................28th.............. XX
23. Sacredlily ................14th.............. (Triplets) XY, XY & XX. Delivered 29th Jan... BA/BS Seen
24. Folash .....................20th..............unknown
25. HolySteph ...............23rd................XY
26. SeyiAyoride (for wifey).....21/26/28......XX
27. Favourme026.......... 10th...............XX
28. RealAngel55............. 8th................XX delivered 3rd March BA seen awaiting BS
29. Rollykotex................. 7th................XX delivered 2nd March BA seen awaiting BS
30. Zaynie (for her sister)......... 3rd......XY
31. Amishahussnah
32. Omariopat
33. Legendsmother

Kindly mention me if you have given birth for update

My sister gave birth to her son on March 10th at around 11.30pm via an emergency CS due to baby in distress.
Baby is cute for days and doing well.
Mother is well rested and getting healed.
Papa is happy and smiling everywhere.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:57am On Mar 12, 2020
EloWChi:
Good Afternoon Mamas in the house,

How is the day going ooo?

Please want to confirm when its advisable for a pregnant woman to stop entering bike.

Just watch out for the crazy riders so they don't fall you.
Although some women say they lost first trimester babies from hopping on bikes on a bad road. If you can avoid it, please do so.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:35am On Mar 12, 2020
EloWChi:

Pls avoid bikes if you can
At 29 weeks pregnant, a bike man carelessly ran into a deep pothole with me. It was a terrible fall that almost cost me my baby. An emergency cs was done to rescue my baby when Doppler scan showed reduced heart beat/ placenta issues
Not to scare you please but apply wisdom and stay safe

Successful delivery to you in due time

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Team May mamas how una dey? Angeltolly my cappo how is d waddling.....
Mamas baby weigh 1.35kg @ 30weeks is d weight OK cos meo feel its small.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Team May mamas how una dey? Angeltolly my cappo how is d waddling.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ajasay3030(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2020
How To Know You are Pregnant

Most women wait until they miss their period before they believe they are pregnant. While missing your period is a sign you are pregnant, there are many other pointers you have conceived.
In fact, you can be pregnant and still continue seeing your menstrual period.
Signs of early pregnancy include:
Weight gain: This is very common in pregnant women. They gain more weight when pregnant. This might occur during the second trimester, though.
Itching nipples: You might be feeling that your nipples are itching.
Eating more than you eat before: Most women tend to eat more than they eat before pregnancy. This is because of the hormones generated during pregnancy.
Sleeping more than you sleep before: If you now sleep during the day more than you sleep before, and you cannot relate your increase in sleep to stress, there is a tendency you are pregnant.
Increase in Sensitivity to Odor: Most women become more sensitive to smell during pregnancy.
If you notice any of these symptoms, it is ideal that you see your midwife or doctor run a pregnancy test on you and enrol you on an antenatal care
Sources: https://healthdoconline.com/15-early-pregnancy-symptoms-and-signs/[b]How To Know You are Pregnant

Most women wait until they miss their period before they believe they are pregnant. While missing your period is a sign you are pregnant, there are many other pointers you have conceived.
Weight gain: This is very common in pregnant women. They gain more weight when pregnant. This might occur during the second trimester, though.
Eating more than you eat before: Most women tend to eat more than they eat before pregnancy. This is because of the hormones generated during pregnancy.
Sleeping more than you sleep before: If you now sleep during the day more than you sleep before, and you cannot relate your increase in sleep to stress, there is a tendency you are pregnant.
Increase in Sensitivity to Odor: Most women become more sensitive to smell during pregnancy.
If you notice any of these symptoms, it is ideal that you see your midwife or doctor run a pregnancy test on you and enrol you on an antenatal care
Sources: https://healthdoconline.com/15-early-pregnancy-symptoms-and-signs/[/b]How To Know You are Pregnant

Sources: https://healthdoconline.com/15-early-pregnancy-symptoms-and-signs/
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2020
TEAM MARCH BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT
Na we get the thread for now we can flood here anytime we wish.
Team March giving birth back to back.
A big congratulations to Pink1000 and Zaynie sister
Safe delivery to the remaining mamas
Please mamas that have offload don't owe bs

#teamkiakiadelivery
#babyalivemotheralivedaddyandfamilymemberaliveandrejoicing
#teammarchfornoloss #teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery

Moniker....................Edd..................Gender

1. Mommadd ............30th/31st..........(twins) XY& XY delivered 2nd March BA seen awaiting BS
2. estilo ....................7th/11th............. unknown
3. mzleemah ...............3rd/6th.........XY delivered 18th Feb BA/BS seen
4. olabrinks ................13th.................XY delivered 8th March BA seen awaiting BS
5. safeob27 ...............19th.................. XX delivered 5th March BA seen awaiting BS
6. marygold .................7th.................. XY delivered 9th March BA seen awaiting BS
7. Jellyshine ...............13th................XY delivered 12th Feb BA seen awaiting BS
8. ladyjblinks .............28th............... XX
9. Graced2018 ...........11th.................XX Delivered 1st March BA/BS seen
10. Chimzy09 .............16th................. XY delivered 3rd March BA seen awaiting BS
11. mumsjoy ..............30th...................XY
12. PINK1000............. 8th....................XX delivered 8th March BA seen awaiting BS
13. nahzyla .................19th.................. XX
14. Bluefin ....................5th................. unknown
15. Anapuao ..............20th............. unknown
16. Sophiemama ............4th/7th............ XY
17. MumDiamond ............15th.............XX
18. Danny4God(for wifey) .......17th....... XY. Delivered 29th Feb BA seen awaiting BS
19. smoochii ................20th............ unknown
20. Orente21 ..................31st..............XY delivered Feb 27 BA/BS seen
21. Asapretty ..................6th..............unknown
22. Piragirl ....................28th.............. XX
23. Sacredlily ................14th.............. (Triplets) XY, XY & XX. Delivered 29th Jan... BA/BS Seen
24. Folash .....................20th..............unknown
25. HolySteph ...............23rd................XY
26. SeyiAyoride (for wifey).....21/26/28......XX
27. Favourme026.......... 10th...............XX
28. RealAngel55............. 8th................XX delivered 3rd March BA seen awaiting BS
29. Rollykotex................. 7th................XX delivered 2nd March BA seen awaiting BS
30. Zaynie (for her sister)......... 3rd......XY delivered 10th March BA seen awaiting BS
31. Amishahussnah
32. Omariopat
33. Legendsmother

Kindly mention me if you have given birth for update

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDiamond: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2020
Asapretty:

Teamie it's no longer funny, everybody is just asking have I given birth, I can no longer make call or receive call without being bombarded with have you given birth?
My mother inlaw every morning ask me how am I feeling any contraction yet?
My appointment with doctor is on Friday if the labour tarries till then, we will think about induction although I don't want to be induced.

It is well Teamie. Everything will be fine, baby will be out on the day God has destined. In the meantime, rest well cos very soon, a little cute human will need your attention 24/7.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2020
Funkaish:
I am good ma, I have being discharged from the hospital.. I was cautioned to limit my salt intake and to reduce starch..thanks

Thank God. Am so happy, please adhere to the instructions.... It will end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Team May mamas how una dey? Angel. tolly my cappo how is d waddling.....

Lolzzz.... Not small ooo. Baby gain almost 500g per week towards the end of pregnancy oo. You will be amazed to at how the size would have increased when next you go for scan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2020
LegitDiva:
Team April why are we quiet? Let's start warming up oo and early porting is allowed grin

Yes oooo, Team April for life!
I foresee massive porting from April to March. May God see us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2020
Pink1000:

B.A! I delivered my baby girl weighing 3kg on the 8th of March after 7hours of intense labour. God took control. Cappo pls note. Safe delivery to all awaiting mamas

Congratulations ma'am, God bless you lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2020
Mommadd:

Gave birth 2nd March via elective cs to twin boys, bs coming soon
Congratulations to all teamies

Congratulations ma'am, God bless your twin boys and may they be source of joy to your home.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2020
princessKF:
Good evening mummies.
2016 team November, 2018 team April I'm back again�
Team Oct 2020

Waw! Congratulations to you my former November teamie, May God grant us save landing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asapretty(f): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2020
MumDiamond:

It is well Teamie. Everything will be fine, baby will be out on the day God has destined. In the meantime, rest well cos very soon, a little cute human will need your attention 24/7.
Thanks teamie I really do appreciate your words of encouragement. We will deliver safely

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asapretty(f): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2020
Pink1000:

Thanks. Wish you safe and quick delivery. Relax, baby will come soon.
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2020
angeltolly:

Lolzzz.... Not small ooo. Baby gain almost 500g per week towards the end of pregnancy oo. You will be amazed to at how the size would have increased when next you go for scan
Ok mummy, am vexing seriously here o, have been at the clinic since 7am and up till now they can't find my folder see me see wahala p
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2020
PatKing:
Good morning House.
Big Congratulations to all February Mama.
Congratulations in advance to all March Mama, it will end in Praise.

APRIL 2020 MAMAS!
Some of our Babies cant wait for April!
Hope our Bags are packed?

TEAM APRIL 2020 MARCH ROLL CALL

Let's answer our names please.
Also remember to give a mention when you find your self in March Mama.

Mama Orente has already Ported to February!!!! Big Congratulations kiss

[s]01. Orente21 ---------------EDD 02---- XY....[/s] 27.02
02. MomoAdura --------- EDD 03
03. Anugod ----‐‐---‐-------EDD 03---- XX
04. Jennykoko3009 ----EDD 03---- XY
05. LadyMessi ------------EDD 04
06. Tyhgfrdeswscbhf EDD 09----- XY
07. LegitDiva --------------EDD 11
08. davsquared ----------EDD 12
09. Zinny20 --‐-------‐-----EDD 14 ---- XY
10. PecAbby ---------------EDD 16
11. wonderfulperson --EDD 17
12. Lisa001 ---------------- EDD 18---- XX
13. Kennysgirl ---‐‐-------EDD19
14. LaJoie2x --------------EDD 21----- XX
15. ChizziCindy ----------EDD 21
16. PatKing ‐---------------EDD 21----- XY
17. goldenone ------------EDD 21----- XY
18. forzarush ------------- EDD 22 ---- XX
19. Shallypop ------------- EDD 30 ---- XX
20. mummywifey
21. MISSYTOSIN
22. AdeSquare2 --------- EDD 09
23. Itssettled3 ----------- EDD 30

#TeamApril2020 #TeamBlessed #TeamGodGotUs
Happy Bumping.

Present ma o, false labour is really dealing with me. What about running to toilet every 20-25minutes to urinate, can't even eat nor walk well again, always angry at every little thing... My joy is that April is around the corner.
Congratulations to all the mamas that have put to bed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5525) (5526) (5527) (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.